Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Dallas Premier Supercopa - Page 12 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Dallas Premier Supercopa

+54
Duke1695
nontxorcalteam
Seinfeld4
OK Footballer
chl37
newton heath FC
coachdom
PELE_papacito
Ibystander
davito
moveyourfeet
WBSC DC
Bogus
bunited
EAL League Advisor
finish1
Firewater
Rancho4C
CincoB
So Cal Bicycle
PatsDad
ricky jones
donotquestion
SDadX2
Maradona
plantit
Soccer27
crazyd
ProudSoccerParent
TryingMyBest
ThiefCatcher
yellowboots
GMO
HatTrick10
hghaleb
go99
TheRealSantaClaus
omega striker
AlbionDad
skillzski
U90C
Number13
my2cents
crazeesoccermom
allen04
Nomadsjm
Soccerinsanity
Sprint
odie1993
mtodd
sukiakiman
4theluvofthegame
jessesalas79
mcgill
58 posters

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Dallas Premier Supercopa - Page 12 Empty Re: Dallas Premier Supercopa

Post by yellowboots 5/18/2013, 4:52 pm

Nomadsjm wrote:How good is this team from TX that is in my Group . All you want to know who is better team from California than check out Cerritos cup tournament webpage . The top 6 teams from cali are there . Albion, I will say they are top team just because they won state cup . But they know how is there dady . Won 3 of 4 games vs them also am the only team from San Diego to beat them all year long. Yes I did come in 4th in our league. This was a 1st year team I put togetthere . Not to bad . I have speed top level . Very fast wigners very good fwer's . All year long only lost 4games that' was up to state cup . We are more than just shost and free kick's . Belive me my team will win Cerritos and come to Dallas Win this Cup . I respect all team but I always tell my Boys . Yo have to belive in your self and think and know you are the best ..

If you want to know how good the team from TX is, have your director of Nomads or his son contact his mate from Blackpool that coaches at the club. He is taking over the team in the fall..

yellowboots
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyd 5/18/2013, 6:16 pm

FISHTOWN HOTSPURS Pa.State Champions 2-1 win today in the finals.

crazyd
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 5/18/2013, 6:35 pm

yellowboots wrote:
Nomadsjm wrote:How good is this team from TX that is in my Group . All you want to know who is better team from California than check out Cerritos cup tournament webpage . The top 6 teams from cali are there . Albion, I will say they are top team just because they won state cup . But they know how is there dady . Won 3 of 4 games vs them also am the only team from San Diego to beat them all year long. Yes I did come in 4th in our league. This was a 1st year team I put togetthere . Not to bad . I have speed top level . Very fast wigners very good fwer's . All year long only lost 4games that' was up to state cup . We are more than just shost and free kick's . Belive me my team will win Cerritos and come to Dallas Win this Cup . I respect all team but I always tell my Boys . Yo have to belive in your self and think and know you are the best ..

If you want to know how good the team from TX is, have your director of Nomads or his son contact his mate from Blackpool that coaches at the club. He is taking over the team in the fall..

Nomads the team you are playing isn't the best team in Dallas at u9 that are in the SuperCopa but they aren't the worst either. You will be plenty challenged.
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 5/18/2013, 6:37 pm

you will find out soon enough and plan on taking a loss from that team and going home without making it out of bracket:roll:
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomadsjm 5/18/2013, 8:52 pm

HaHa... sorry man don't want to get any one from TX mad . Look just that right now my team is playing at a very high level . Sorry but I do think that the best soccer player come from Cali! Also when team from out of state play in tournament here in Cali they don't do very well . So teams do ok but they will win one game and lose 2 . Look we played Barcelona usa academy from AZ they told me they were good we beat them 12-1 in our 1st game of the nott's forests tournament and they made the final they play us and we won 8-1 again. This team Rush from New mexico we played at the Albion showcase tournament we won 1-0 but they never pass the half line and we hit the poles like 4times they also called back 2more goal that my players were not offside's . Look I hope they give us Nomads & Albion teams close games . For us its a long way to go to have weak games !!!

Nomadsjm
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 5/18/2013, 11:00 pm

not mad homie just telling you its going to be a looooooong trip for you guys especially at this age(U9) to come and lose,your remark is typical of things around ntx just trying to be "top dog" at whatever age like it really means something,oh dont get me wrong its great to win championship but traveling this far this young is senseless to me anyway but good luck to you bom
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomadsjm 5/19/2013, 12:40 am

It's only senseless when you don't have a good team ! But thanks for the heads up my team will play like each game is final for them!

Nomadsjm
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 5/20/2013, 10:02 am

Last edited by 4theluvofthegame on 5/20/2013, 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 5/20/2013, 10:07 am

I have been studying the brackets from this tournament and there are some great matchups. Here is my list of the most exciting match ups

1. Nomads vs DT Pomykal Nomads coach and DT Pomykals assistant has created the excitement with this matchup with his claims they are the best team in the tournament and then DT Pomykals assistants response

2. Albion vs Woodbridge Strikers east vs west, who can claim supremecy. Winner of this match probably wins their bracket

3. Solar Red vs Boca Juniors two very strong teams. SR will have the top Odyssey players to play for them

4. Fishtown Hotspurs vs Odyssey Odyssey will have their hands full without their two top players

5. Pateadores vs Solar Chelsea Farley Southern Cal vs Texas battle it out for bragging rights

6. Chicago Magic vs United FC winner of this game will represent their group in the top group

7. Nomads vs Tuzos all the attention on the DT game this one could be a surprise for Nomads

8. Fishtown vs NM Rush Sharks we heard from the coach of Nomads his team played this team and they held their own against Nomads. They could do the same thing in this game

9. Chicago Magic vs Sereno Arizona typically has good teams and would expect Sereno to have a good team

10. Albion vs TUSC Blitz several Texas teams have played the Blitz in close games over the last year, this will tell us how good Albion is from the result of this game
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowboots 5/20/2013, 10:15 am

[quote="4theluvofthegame"]

I have been studying the brackets from this tournament and there are some great matchups. Here is my list of the most exciting match ups

1. Nomads vs DT Pomykal Nomads coach and DT Pomykals assistant has created the excitement with this matchup with his claims they are the best team in the tournament and then DT Pomykals assistants response

4tlg- my response to the Nomads coach was exactly what it was, nothing more. Re-read it and then stop trying to make anything else out of it.

yellowboots
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by moveyourfeet 5/20/2013, 10:26 am

crazyd wrote:FISHTOWN HOTSPURS Pa.State Champions 2-1 win today in the finals.

Thank you for that update. We were all sitting on the edge of our seats for that score.

scratch
moveyourfeet
moveyourfeet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 5/20/2013, 10:41 am

[quote="yellowboots"]
4theluvofthegame wrote:

4tlg- my response to the Nomads coach was exactly what it was, nothing more. Re-read it and then stop trying to make anything else out of it.

Rolling Eyes
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprint 5/20/2013, 12:30 pm

So what do you think about the other Calfornia teams? Any scouting report on those guys you want to pass along?

I think most of the TX teams are short, slow of foot and tend to pick a lot of flowers so you guys will probably have a walk in the park. Very Happy

Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Dallas Premier Supercopa - Page 12 Empty here is what I think of cali teams

Post by Nomadsjm 5/20/2013, 1:26 pm

I would have to say Albion is a very good team they don't have lot of speed but very well coach . There two best kid up on top are there #10 cm and there #3LM. and there Fwds are ok at best. there D.line is good headed by there left back .good kid.I know they pick up a kid from Surf . Who I was told that he is very fast . ..as for
As for Pat's well I don't know them much saw them play in state cup and loss in round of 32 or round of 16 I think . If that is there 1st team. Now the coach is new think he was the coach that had Chivas USA u9 for state cup.
The other team I don't know them at all will see how fast and good they are.!?

Tuzos leon ..I saw them play I know how and what to look for. I saw there key players when you need CB to keep making goals :-\ well its hard to get big wins

Nomadsjm
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprint 5/21/2013, 4:28 pm

Looks like they are setting the fields up cross ways of the larger fields on field 9, 12, and 15.

http://www.premiersupercopa.com/uploads/SuperCopa_Field_Map.pdf

Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Dallas Premier Supercopa - Page 12 Empty Schedules tonight?

Post by So Cal Bicycle 5/21/2013, 7:35 pm

Heard schedules coming out tonight.

Also link to the Cerritos tournament. Should be a good one.

http://events.gotsport.com/events/results.aspx?EventID=30269&GroupID=268140&Gender=Boys&Age=9

Here is a link to a tournament held last week that United Gold played in.

http://events.gotsport.com/events/results.aspx?EventID=31038&GroupID=286400&Gender=Boys&Age=9

I wonder if the fields are running across like the last post if the size will still be 85x55?

So Cal Bicycle
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SDadX2 5/21/2013, 9:12 pm

Schedules are out

SDadX2
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyd 5/21/2013, 10:53 pm

moveyourfeet wrote:
crazyd wrote:FISHTOWN HOTSPURS Pa.State Champions 2-1 win today in the finals.

Thank you for that update. We were all sitting on the edge of our seats for that score.

scratch
Sorry just giving you the report from the east,it's ok be there in 2 weeks are play will speak for itself I love playing 3 different states should be great.

crazyd
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomadsjm 5/22/2013, 10:14 am

Yes it should be very nice !!! Look's like we play 1st game 4pm .. .but that is in two week's .. this weekend we have Cerritos cup . This should not be a cake walk. After this two very good tournament will play at Surf Cup this is the #2 tournament in the U.S.A by gotsoccer.com. and than Albiion Cup , will end the summer at the NHB Cup. Right befor our league .!! Only top level soccer !!

Nomadsjm
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 5/22/2013, 10:21 am

Nomadsjm wrote: Yes it should be very nice !!! Look's like we play 1st game 4pm .. .but that is in two week's .. this weekend we have Cerritos cup . This should not be a cake walk. After this two very good tournament will play at Surf Cup this is the #2 tournament in the U.S.A by gotsoccer.com. and than Albiion Cup , will end the summer at the NHB Cup. Right befor our league .!! Only top level soccer !!

Nomads give us a prediction on how you will do this weekend in Cherritos tournament.

You have a prediction on how your team will do in Supercopa?
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Dallas Premier Supercopa - Page 12 Empty Field size

Post by So Cal Bicycle 5/22/2013, 10:41 am

Looking at the field maps and Google earth. I can not see how the fields are going to be 85x55 like it says on the website. There are light poles in the way of expanding the field that I see.

I looks like they might be 65x45? With 9v9 that seems congested. Is the smaller field the typical size in TX

So Cal Bicycle
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by skillzski 5/22/2013, 12:17 pm

There used to be a premier league like set up that the kids used to play at FCD on the same fields. The fields are closer to an 80 x 55, but it is perfect for 9v9. Enough space to play possession style soccer and open up the field, enough space to counter and create advantage using speed, but eith way the fields are extremely fast perfect pitches and the ball will keep the kids moving at their top speed. Many of the top NTX teams in U10 played on those fields last year. It will be fun to see our national youth playing the game of soccer at a high level because at this age it is about becoming technically sound with the ball at your feet, tactical awareness is at the beginning stages for the game, and the more the mistakes the kids learn on their own at this age then he better off they will be as teenagers and adults as the learn the way through this complex, non-predictable and always changing game. It is, as you said, playing better competition makes the kids better, and ultimately the team better.
skillzski
skillzski
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomadsjm 5/22/2013, 12:25 pm

4theluvofthegame wrote:
Nomadsjm wrote: Yes it should be very nice !!! Look's like we play 1st game 4pm .. .but that is in two week's .. this weekend we have Cerritos cup . This should not be a cake walk. After this two very good tournament will play at Surf Cup this is the #2 tournament in the U.S.A by gotsoccer.com. and than Albiion Cup , will end the summer at the NHB Cup. Right befor our league .!! Only top level soccer !!

Nomads give us a prediction on how you will do this weekend in Cherritos tournament.

its hard to say we play this fc golden state, they add players from chivas usa academ team as the coach move to Pat's and so did most of the players some going to fcgs and some going to Barclona . I add to my team that were in the semi of state cup . But I keep all my players . So my team got stronger . Funny a lot of team don't respect my team till they get on the field and get there butt kick . I tell you I know I have Albion respect. My team as I do there's. Slammers will have to beat this team if we are as good as I say also team from up north will take care off them even if they saying they are the best from the state. I see us playing Bacelona in the elite 8 and than semis will play one of the other fcgs teams end up in the final vs albion will see who wins that ..! That what I think ..!

Nomadsjm
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomadsjm 5/22/2013, 12:32 pm

Nomadsjm wrote:
4theluvofthegame wrote:

its hard to say we play this fc golden state, they add players from chivas usa academ team as the coach move to Pat's and so did most of the players some going to fcgs and some going to Barclona . I add to my team that were in the semi of state cup . But I keep all my players . So my team got stronger . Funny a lot of team don't respect my team till they get on the field and get there butt kick . I tell you I know I have Albion respect. My team as I do there's. Slammers will have to beat this team if we are as good as I say also team from up north will take care off them even if they saying they are the best from the state. I see us playing Bacelona in the elite 8 and than semis will play one of the other fcgs teams end up in the final vs albion will see who wins that ..! That what I think ..!
so who is this I know your from cali. Is this who I think it is ? "Billy" ring a bell ? Hahaha .. if just say who your I put my name outhere I'm sacr of saying something and can't back it up.!.

Nomadsjm
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomadsjm 5/22/2013, 1:05 pm

[quote="yellowboots"]
4theluvofthegame wrote:

look I never said I was the best team .. I said my team was going to win it . I always say if you play a tournament and you don't think you can win it than you should not play in it. Also I do belive my team is very good . The best well if I get the other two kids that I really want well than there be no team that can mach up with my team . As it is right now we are top 3 in cali. Just dot put words in my mouth ..

Nomadsjm
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by skillzski 5/22/2013, 3:01 pm

Wow....thought NTX parents were humanely off their rocker and a tad bit insane, but looks like Cali is going to win the battle of the blogs and messages. Wonder what a going contract is for 9 and 10 year olds......six packs fro mommy and daddy or free Gatorade/Koolaid for the kids with a year supply of latest cleats......this is going to be real fun watching this evolve over the next few weeks... cheers
skillzski
skillzski
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next