Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Dallas Premier Supercopa - Page 11 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Dallas Premier Supercopa

+54
Duke1695
nontxorcalteam
Seinfeld4
OK Footballer
chl37
newton heath FC
coachdom
PELE_papacito
Ibystander
davito
moveyourfeet
WBSC DC
Bogus
bunited
EAL League Advisor
finish1
Firewater
Rancho4C
CincoB
So Cal Bicycle
PatsDad
ricky jones
donotquestion
SDadX2
Maradona
plantit
Soccer27
crazyd
ProudSoccerParent
TryingMyBest
ThiefCatcher
yellowboots
GMO
HatTrick10
hghaleb
go99
TheRealSantaClaus
omega striker
AlbionDad
skillzski
U90C
Number13
my2cents
crazeesoccermom
allen04
Nomadsjm
Soccerinsanity
Sprint
odie1993
mtodd
sukiakiman
4theluvofthegame
jessesalas79
mcgill
58 posters

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Dallas Premier Supercopa - Page 11 Empty Re: Dallas Premier Supercopa

Post by So Cal Bicycle 5/3/2013, 12:55 pm

According to the short Vegas is the 24th team. Not sure why the haven't been added to the main list.

http://www.premiersupercopa.com/JERSEY___T-SHIRT.php

So Cal Bicycle
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 5/3/2013, 12:59 pm

So Cal Bicycle wrote:According to the short Vegas is the 24th team. Not sure why the haven't been added to the main list.

I see a bunch of scribble on the back of a t-shirt, has someone been eating their carrots?
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by So Cal Bicycle 5/3/2013, 1:13 pm

You have to look VERY close. It is at the bottom.

So Cal Bicycle
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 5/3/2013, 1:18 pm

So Cal Bicycle wrote:You have to look VERY close. It is at the bottom.

I still can't see it. I'm going to do my grocery shopping to get some foods to improve my eyesight

http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/blogs/fitstop/2012/05/29/healthy-eating/top-10-foods-to-boost-your-eyesight/
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by mtodd 5/3/2013, 1:32 pm

4theluvofthegame wrote:
So Cal Bicycle wrote:You have to look VERY close. It is at the bottom.

I still can't see it. I'm going to do my grocery shopping to get some foods to improve my eyesight

http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/blogs/fitstop/2012/05/29/healthy-eating/top-10-foods-to-boost-your-eyesight/

Just open the order form link and the excel file can be edited and you can enlarge the shirt. I still need to get my eyes checked as it is still blurry.

mtodd
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by bunited 5/3/2013, 1:44 pm

So Cal Bicycle wrote:According to the short Vegas is the 24th team. Not sure why the haven't been added to the main list.

Vegas out, another team wil fill soon.
bunited
bunited
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprint 5/3/2013, 2:00 pm

I am curious if they will invite another NTX team or stick with teams from outside NTX. IT may be hard to get someone from outside the area to make travel plans and commit to coming about a month out.

In my view you could have a :

1. FCD Gomez
2. LP Rase
3. DT GAll

fill in and round out the group.

It sounds like from the SO CAL folks they also have some teams that might be interested in coming.

A question is how will they set up the fields at FCD for 9v9? I have been there a lot to watch 11 v11 but never seen them set up for 9v9.

Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by So Cal Bicycle 5/3/2013, 4:13 pm

With all the Texas demand to be in this tournament I am surprised the did not do what they are doing in the U10 bracket and have the winner of the other tournament qualify. That way you can give several teams a chance to be in it and get more interest in the other tournament. They do the same thing in So Cal with the Surf Thanksgiving tournament winners getting into the Surf Cup the following summer.

So Cal Bicycle
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bogus 5/3/2013, 4:47 pm

So Cal Bicycle wrote:With all the Texas demand to be in this tournament I am surprised the did not do what they are doing in the U10 bracket and have the winner of the other tournament qualify. That way you can give several teams a chance to be in it and get more interest in the other tournament. They do the same thing in So Cal with the Surf Thanksgiving tournament winners getting into the Surf Cup the following summer.

This approach seems to have worked to attract several relatively strong U10 teams into this tournament that might otherwise have stayed home or played in another tournament that weekend. However, it probably wouldn't go over well to advertise that now well past the registration deadline unless they are going to open registration back up (which seems unnecessary since they already have 12 teams signed up). Probably best approach is to just let this tournament play out and then quietly invite the top U9 finisher that isn't already committed.

At one point they showed the U9 bracket as full and had teams on waiting list, so some teams must have backed-out. I wonder if the other 23 teams are all fully committed, or if there might be some additional drop-outs as we get closer. Perhaps more opportunities for some local teams to slide in on short notice?

Bogus
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by So Cal Bicycle 5/6/2013, 4:24 pm

Looks like Fishtown is in the Final! Congrats to them and good luck in a couple weeks.

http://soccer.sincsports.com/TTSchedules.aspx?tid=CHALLPAE&year=2013&stid=CHALLPAE&syear=2013&div=U09M01

So Cal Bicycle
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by WBSC DC 5/6/2013, 6:33 pm

WOW......You folks in Texas and California will be in for a surprise come June. The demographics of the east coast as well as the style of play that is developing in the Mid Atlantic will be surprising to most. Things have changed over hte last 10 years or so.

WBSC DC
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by mcgill 5/7/2013, 9:23 am

WBSC DC wrote:WOW......You folks in Texas and California will be in for a surprise come June. The demographics of the east coast as well as the style of play that is developing in the Mid Atlantic will be surprising to most. Things have changed over hte last 10 years or so.

Are you feeling left out of the conversation? I doubt any team that comes to this tournament will be surprised by the quality of the teams they face. I also doubt that any one area of the country will dominate this tournament. There will be good teams advancing from all areas (and playing in the silver or bronze division playoffs is not advancing in my opinion...)

mcgill
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Firewater 5/7/2013, 9:30 am

mcgill wrote:
WBSC DC wrote:WOW......You folks in Texas and California will be in for a surprise come June. The demographics of the east coast as well as the style of play that is developing in the Mid Atlantic will be surprising to most. Things have changed over hte last 10 years or so.

Are you feeling left out of the conversation? I doubt any team that comes to this tournament will be surprised by the quality of the teams they face. I also doubt that any one area of the country will dominate this tournament. There will be good teams advancing from all areas (and playing in the silver or bronze division playoffs is not advancing in my opinion...)

If rumor about two Odyssey players leaving for SR is true they are the favorite team from NTX with DT Pomykal second, Solar Farley Third and Odyssey fourth. No team should be suprised by the level of play in this tournament and should expect anyone they face to be the best of the best.

Have never been to a tournament my kid was not playing in, but thinking about driving out to FCD to watch this one.
Firewater
Firewater
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by So Cal Bicycle 5/10/2013, 11:36 am

I was wondering what formations are typically used in 9v9? Are there ones favored by certain programs?

So Cal Bicycle
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by skillzski 5/10/2013, 12:14 pm

FCDP Team played a 3-1-3-1 with the back 1 being a holding mid when they played 9v9. The top 1 played a free forward but many times became an attacking mid that pushed back further than most forwards or strikers, but most teams ran a 3-3-2. Outside mids worked real hard in the above formation with 1 person kind of up top.
skillzski
skillzski
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by So Cal Bicycle 5/14/2013, 1:24 pm

I heard brackets will released on Friday. The seeding is still being worked on. Some teams haven't sent their stuff in. However, on the team page list they now have links to all teams Gotsoccer page. I wonder if teams don't send anything in they will just go off that? I am sure this forum will crank up after the schedules come out.

So Cal Bicycle
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by So Cal Bicycle 5/15/2013, 1:29 pm

Looks like Texas United is the 24th team in the tournament. Looking forward to schedule release on Friday to see who plays who.

So Cal Bicycle
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 5/17/2013, 12:38 pm

SCB can you share with this forum when you get the brackets? I dont see anything on the site about releasing of brackets today Neutral
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 5/17/2013, 1:02 pm

4TLOG, someone has greater insight on the '04's than you? And, they ain't even from around these here parts. What a Face

Are you losing your touch? Lay off the laundry list and get us some information! I love you
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 5/17/2013, 1:39 pm

finish1 wrote:4TLOG, someone has greater insight on the '04's than you? And, they ain't even from around these here parts. What a Face

Are you losing your touch? Lay off the laundry list and get us some information! I love you

And I'm mad about it too Evil or Very Mad

My BB is not playing in this tournament and the website doesn't update, I think they must send out emails to coaches and managers.

SCB are you a manager for your team?
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by So Cal Bicycle 5/17/2013, 1:50 pm

Not a manager but I know a couple of the So Cal team managers and I heard that they were supposed to have the seeding done. If I hear anything I will let you all know.

Quick question. How many players sonuou usually carry in 9v9? Is there a consensus on the ideal size squad? Are all 9v9 played on 55x85 fields? That seems big.

So Cal Bicycle
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 5/17/2013, 4:05 pm

So Cal Bicycle wrote:Not a manager but I know a couple of the So Cal team managers and I heard that they were supposed to have the seeding done. If I hear anything I will let you all know.

Quick question. How many players sonuou usually carry in 9v9? Is there a consensus on the ideal size squad? Are all 9v9 played on 55x85 fields? That seems big.

I think I have hit refresh on that site like 100 times today Embarassed SCB have you received anything yet?

SCB from what I see teams carry anywhere between 11 and 16 players. The ones that carry more are either getting ready for U10 when teams go to 11 vs 11 or are trying to make more money or both Razz

Field size that is a little on the larger end then what 9 vs 9 is played on here I think. I think its usually between 45 and 55 wide and 75 to 85 long.
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Dallas Premier Supercopa - Page 11 Empty Brackets are up

Post by AlbionDad 5/17/2013, 10:29 pm

Looks like they have posted the brackets:

http://www.gotsport.com/asp/directors/tournament/vieweventteamscleanb.asp?EventID=29868&Group=Boys_9

AlbionDad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by mtodd 5/17/2013, 10:40 pm

Looks like its going to be fun playing teams from all different parts of the country. cheers Go Rojos!

mtodd
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Dallas Premier Supercopa - Page 11 Empty Nomads

Post by Nomadsjm 5/18/2013, 4:38 pm

How good is this team from TX that is in my Group . All you want to know who is better team from California than check out Cerritos cup tournament webpage . The top 6 teams from cali are there . Albion, I will say they are top team just because they won state cup . But they know how is there dady . Won 3 of 4 games vs them also am the only team from San Diego to beat them all year long. Yes I did come in 4th in our league. This was a 1st year team I put togetthere . Not to bad . I have speed top level . Very fast wigners very good fwer's . All year long only lost 4games that' was up to state cup . We are more than just shost and free kick's . Belive me my team will win Cerritos and come to Dallas Win this Cup . I respect all team but I always tell my Boys . Yo have to belive in your self and think and know you are the best ..

Nomadsjm
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowboots 5/18/2013, 4:52 pm

Nomadsjm wrote:How good is this team from TX that is in my Group . All you want to know who is better team from California than check out Cerritos cup tournament webpage . The top 6 teams from cali are there . Albion, I will say they are top team just because they won state cup . But they know how is there dady . Won 3 of 4 games vs them also am the only team from San Diego to beat them all year long. Yes I did come in 4th in our league. This was a 1st year team I put togetthere . Not to bad . I have speed top level . Very fast wigners very good fwer's . All year long only lost 4games that' was up to state cup . We are more than just shost and free kick's . Belive me my team will win Cerritos and come to Dallas Win this Cup . I respect all team but I always tell my Boys . Yo have to belive in your self and think and know you are the best ..

If you want to know how good the team from TX is, have your director of Nomads or his son contact his mate from Blackpool that coaches at the club. He is taking over the team in the fall..

yellowboots
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next