Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Dallas Premier Supercopa - Page 3 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Dallas Premier Supercopa

+54
Duke1695
nontxorcalteam
Seinfeld4
OK Footballer
chl37
newton heath FC
coachdom
PELE_papacito
Ibystander
davito
moveyourfeet
WBSC DC
Bogus
bunited
EAL League Advisor
finish1
Firewater
Rancho4C
CincoB
So Cal Bicycle
PatsDad
ricky jones
donotquestion
SDadX2
Maradona
plantit
Soccer27
crazyd
ProudSoccerParent
TryingMyBest
ThiefCatcher
yellowboots
GMO
HatTrick10
hghaleb
go99
TheRealSantaClaus
omega striker
AlbionDad
skillzski
U90C
Number13
my2cents
crazeesoccermom
allen04
Nomadsjm
Soccerinsanity
Sprint
odie1993
mtodd
sukiakiman
4theluvofthegame
jessesalas79
mcgill
58 posters

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Dallas Premier Supercopa - Page 3 Empty Re: Dallas Premier Supercopa

Post by mtodd 2/7/2013, 9:43 pm

mcgill wrote:
OK... Let me be the first to call BS on the fact that the Wichita Rojos, Nomads, and Albion managers found their way to this forum to discuss the upcoming tournament... I think this is a bunch of locals creating user ID's and posting stuff.. Not buying it... Mad
Hate to confirm that 2 people here are from the Wichita Rojos yes we are CSPs (crazy soccer parents) Very Happy

mtodd
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 2/8/2013, 8:41 am

What no liverpool invites? The RASE o4 boys are a solid group. Otherwise the Rase 04 girls are quite fond of beating boys Twisted Evil
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 2/8/2013, 9:34 am

I've seen the "girls super team vs top boys teams" movie before. I can tell you the ending if you like.
Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 2/8/2013, 9:38 am

I am sure they weren't 9 in that movie but they have a boys team too
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 2/8/2013, 9:41 am

Well that wouldn't be the first time you were wrong Very Happy

The boys team thing is obv subjective, the Rase boys team seems pretty good.
Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 2/8/2013, 10:03 am

wont be the last time either. I would say by the time they leave u10 the girls are out of time to be competative with the boys. I do seem to remember alot of chatter about a 03 girls team being in over their head against the boys in a tournament last season Wink
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 2/8/2013, 10:38 am

I wouldn't say SRSA in over their heads. Certainly that is my reference point. Their top end girls are really good, they had 2-3 who would start for any 03 boys team at 9yrs. They KILL iffy 03 boys teams at 9, as in the PLD tourney. However, they could play Castro 03 ten times and I don't think they would win any. I would guess that is where your girls might stack up vs the Solar Red 04s of the world.

Maybe not.

Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 2/8/2013, 10:46 am

no doubt they would probably lose to the top 04 boys teams but its always good for them. Boys play the game differently. Alot more more/faster pressure on the ball
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by hghaleb 2/15/2013, 3:46 pm

Sprint wrote:That is a tough field to get into as they only invited 4 teams from NTX for each age group. I can think of a bunch of 04 teams that could have been in that list.

I wonder if teams will really come from CA, Chicago, etc for a 9 year old soccer tournament. It will be cool if they can pull it off.

This is going to be phenomenal. I have a U9 team coming in from teh DC Metro area. Cant wait.....

hghaleb
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by HatTrick10 2/15/2013, 8:44 pm

Don't know who selected these teams but I will say they got it wrong on teams fromAZ. Our team played in desert classic last weekend. We played the Scottsdale Blackhawks & I can tell you that there are 10 teams from NTX who would beat them. Fc del sol 04 team was quality & from talking to locals, the best 04 team in area. Also team who won tourney from Colorado was quality as well.
HatTrick10
HatTrick10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 2/16/2013, 11:26 am

HatTrick10 wrote:Don't know who selected these teams but I will say they got it wrong on teams fromAZ. Our team played in desert classic last weekend. We played the Scottsdale Blackhawks & I can tell you that there are 10 teams from NTX who would beat them. Fc del sol 04 team was quality & from talking to locals, the best 04 team in area. Also team who won tourney from Colorado was quality as well.

Looking at your results it is funny to me you say that team isnt any good (they did beat you) and then you say the team that is supposed to be the best in that you area you say (you beat them). Something tells me you are trying to make your team look better.

Good job placing 4th out of 5 teams in a Arizona tournament.

Regardless don't think it will earn my BB's or your BB's a team an invite to this tournament.
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by HatTrick10 2/17/2013, 10:45 am

4theluvofthegame wrote:
HatTrick10 wrote:Don't know who selected these teams but I will say they got it wrong on teams fromAZ. Our team played in desert classic last weekend. We played the Scottsdale Blackhawks & I can tell you that there are 10 teams from NTX who would beat them. Fc del sol 04 team was quality & from talking to locals, the best 04 team in area. Also team who won tourney from Colorado was quality as well.

Looking at your results it is funny to me you say that team isnt any good (they did beat you) and then you say the team that is supposed to be the best in that you area you say (you beat them). Something tells me you are trying to make your team look better.

Good job placing 4th out of 5 teams in a Arizona tournament.

Regardless don't think it will earn my BB's or your BB's a team an invite to this tournament.

I understand that you may have comprehension issues, however I never said the team "isnt any good". I simply stated that there are probably 10 or so teams in NTX that could beat them. (also, remember that we are not a "Top 10" team so probably not counting our team) Unlike others, I dont feel scores are the only indicator of how good teams are especially when dealing with 8 yr olds. I watched both teams play and in my opinion, the Del Sol team was the better team, both technically and tactically. However, if we want to play by your rules, look up the outcomes of games between these 2 teams over that past 6 months. Del Sol is 5-1-1.

I had no agenda in making our team look good as i dont put any stock into your "rankings". If i did, i would have taken my bb out of soccer b/c per your predictions, my bb wont be anywhere near the classic level player pool when we get to select. I have been around soccer long enough as a player/coach/parent to develop my own opinions on my bb's team and others i may watch.

The only purpose of my post was to state that Del Sol probably deserved an invite. If you need more than my personal opinion, how about the fact that Del Sol is 11-2-2 over the past 6 months vs the 4 04 teams from PHX that received an invite.

Have a great day.
HatTrick10
HatTrick10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 2/17/2013, 12:19 pm

Wow what wisdom you have bestowed on all of us this morning. If only I had an ounce of your wisdom.

Question is do you even know if that team you speak so highly of didn't get an invite? What was that the light going off in your arrogant head?

4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Dallas Premier Supercopa - Page 3 Empty Question...

Post by GMO 2/19/2013, 11:08 am

I am a parent of an invited team (unfortnately we are not going) from the DC Metro area. We usually play 7v7 in our neck of the
woods at U-9 and only have 10 kids on our team. It looks like you will have an awesome tournament. I believe the
Fishtown Hotspurs will be there and they are a phenomenal team from Region 1. My question, I see a great deal of the teams listed as 04'... in our
area the U-9 cutoff is August 1st, so we usually list our U-9 team as 03/04. Is your cutoff the same and just list it differently?
Thx..

GMO
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 2/19/2013, 11:25 am

GMO wrote:I am a parent of an invited team (unfortnately we are not going) from the DC Metro area. We usually play 7v7 in our neck of the
woods at U-9 and only have 10 kids on our team. It looks like you will have an awesome tournament. I believe the
Fishtown Hotspurs will be there and they are a phenomenal team from Region 1. My question, I see a great deal of the teams listed as 04'... in our
area the U-9 cutoff is August 1st, so we usually list our U-9 team as 03/04. Is your cutoff the same and just list it differently?
Thx..

In Texas we call 04 and u9 the same. The birthday range for 04 and u9 is August 1st 2003 to July 31st 2004. In the future that changes for those kids that play preacademy when they get older. At that time preacademy turns to calendar birth years is my understanding.

The site shows two u9 teams from your area in the tournament. The team you spoke about and the team from virgina called Woodbridge.
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by mcgill 2/19/2013, 2:05 pm

If the Futsal Nationals is any indication, the Wichita Rojos should give up their spot in this tournament to a higher quality team... They got beat like a drum last weekend...

mcgill
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowboots 2/19/2013, 2:38 pm

mcgill wrote:If the Futsal Nationals is any indication, the Wichita Rojos should give up their spot in this tournament to a higher quality team... They got beat like a drum last weekend...

Futsal is not any indication.

yellowboots
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ThiefCatcher 2/19/2013, 5:16 pm

yellowboots wrote:
mcgill wrote:If the Futsal Nationals is any indication, the Wichita Rojos should give up their spot in this tournament to a higher quality team... They got beat like a drum last weekend...

Futsal is not any indication.

Maybe, maybe not... My boy has played against them in a couple of tournaments in the past year and they have a quality team...

ThiefCatcher
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprint 2/21/2013, 10:28 am

Looks like the 04 group is just about complete with only the STrikers on the "wait list", whatever that means. For the 04 group there are teams from San Diego, Philedelphia, Boca Raton FL., Chicago, Los Angeles, and most points in between. The 03 group has a longer list of "pending" teams but include one from Canada and a few from New York.

Whoever is putting this on, great job and NTX will be the place to be in early JUNE for 04, 03 soccer.

Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by ThiefCatcher 2/21/2013, 7:02 pm

Sprint wrote:with only the STrikers on the "wait list".

It's limited to 24 teams per age group so now the wait list begins just in case a team drops out for whatever reason...

ThiefCatcher
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TryingMyBest 2/21/2013, 9:46 pm

If there is any team in this tourney that needs another quality player, I would like to bring my boy out for someone to take a look at. Just send me a PM and let me know.

Thanks
TryingMyBest
TryingMyBest
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by mtodd 2/27/2013, 6:51 pm

First thanks yellowboots. Futsal is a game we play 6 games a year and we thought it would be fun to go to. We were the only club team there. We actually had City Futsal tied with 3 min left in the game and the refs were rather questionable to say the least. I know don't leave it in the refs hands I am not making excuses it is just a game we don't hardly play. We look forward to the opportunity. I see several teams we have played and beat that are coming to this tournament. They have also beat us. I think our quality is there to play with these teams.

mtodd
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by mtodd 3/8/2013, 7:54 am

http://events.gotsport.com/events/results.aspx?EventID=29868&Gender=Boys&Age=9

mtodd
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprint 3/8/2013, 8:19 am

mtodd wrote:http://events.gotsport.com/events/results.aspx?EventID=29868&Gender=Boys&Age=9

Thanks for the link. It looks like all of the NTX teams are in different brackets so they can go up against teams from all over the Country in bracket play. It will be interesting to see how the teams from other areas play.

Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 3/8/2013, 11:52 am

Sprint wrote:
mtodd wrote:http://events.gotsport.com/events/results.aspx?EventID=29868&Gender=Boys&Age=9

Thanks for the link. It looks like all of the NTX teams are in different brackets so they can go up against teams from all over the Country in bracket play. It will be interesting to see how the teams from other areas play.

when I go that link it says schedule is not available. What did it say?
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprint 3/8/2013, 11:55 am

It showed the brackets. No schedules yet....

Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next