Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Dallas Premier Supercopa - Page 4 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Dallas Premier Supercopa

+54
Duke1695
nontxorcalteam
Seinfeld4
OK Footballer
chl37
newton heath FC
coachdom
PELE_papacito
Ibystander
davito
moveyourfeet
WBSC DC
Bogus
bunited
EAL League Advisor
finish1
Firewater
Rancho4C
CincoB
So Cal Bicycle
PatsDad
ricky jones
donotquestion
SDadX2
Maradona
plantit
Soccer27
crazyd
ProudSoccerParent
TryingMyBest
ThiefCatcher
yellowboots
GMO
HatTrick10
hghaleb
go99
TheRealSantaClaus
omega striker
AlbionDad
skillzski
U90C
Number13
my2cents
crazeesoccermom
allen04
Nomadsjm
Soccerinsanity
Sprint
odie1993
mtodd
sukiakiman
4theluvofthegame
jessesalas79
mcgill
58 posters

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Dallas Premier Supercopa - Page 4 Empty Re: Dallas Premier Supercopa

Post by Sprint 3/8/2013, 11:55 am

It showed the brackets. No schedules yet....

Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 3/8/2013, 11:57 am

Where were the California teams? Any NTX teams with California teams?
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 3/8/2013, 11:57 am

Thats weird, when I hit the link I just got an animated GIF of Farley/Oglesby/Axon/Pomykol doing the Harlem Shake while a list of uninvited 04 NTX teams scrolled by....

Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprint 3/8/2013, 11:58 am

It does not come up now when I click it.

Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprint 3/8/2013, 11:59 am

Number13 wrote:Thats weird, when I hit the link I just got an animated GIF of Farley/Oglesby/Axon/Pomykol doing the Harlem Shake while a list of uninvited 04 NTX teams scrolled by....

That video took all day to make Very Happy

Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by skillzski 3/8/2013, 12:01 pm

I saw the brackets and the info on games for U10, but they have since taken it down. I was just about to print it off, had a meeting, came back to print, and disappeared like puff the magic dragon. It did look like there was some movement on teams. I did not see Solar Castro on that schedule, but did see FCD Premier, Odyssey, but there was an 03 Cosmos (Txn) ? cheers
skillzski
skillzski
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowboots 3/8/2013, 12:16 pm

skillzski wrote:I saw the brackets and the info on games for U10, but they have since taken it down. I was just about to print it off, had a meeting, came back to print, and disappeared like puff the magic dragon. It did look like there was some movement on teams. I did not see Solar Castro on that schedule, but did see FCD Premier, Odyssey, but there was an 03 Cosmos (Txn) ? cheers

Cosmos was Txs

yellowboots
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ProudSoccerParent 3/8/2013, 5:37 pm

mtodd wrote:
mcgill wrote:If the Futsal Nationals is any indication, the Wichita Rojos should give up their spot in this tournament to a higher quality team... They got beat like a drum last weekend...
First thanks yellowboots. Futsal is a game we play 6 games a year and we thought it would be fun to go to. We were the only club team there. We actually had City Futsal tied with 3 min left in the game and the refs were rather questionable to say the least. I know don't leave it in the refs hands I am not making excuses it is just a game we don't hardly play. We look forward to the opportunity. I see several teams we have played and beat that are coming to this tournament. They have also beat us. I think our quality is there to play with these teams.

Tied with 3 mins to go and then lost by 3... Odd. scratch

Quoted from the article -

Lionel Messi said of the game: "As a little boy in Argentina, I played futsal on the streets and for my club. It was tremendous fun, and it really helped me become who I am today."

And Cristiano Ronaldo has said: "During my childhood in Portugal, all we played was futsal, the small playing area helped me improve my close control, and whenever I played futsal I felt free. If it wasn't for futsal, I wouldn't be the player I am today."

Read more: http://www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk/did-Ronaldo-Messi-good-playing-futsal/story-18332175-detail/story.html#ixzz2MzhCSEwZ

ProudSoccerParent
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Dallas Premier Supercopa - Page 4 Empty Team from philly

Post by crazyd 3/9/2013, 5:30 pm

Are the fields there using grass or turf,and do you guys usually play 9 v 9 ,in Philadelphia we play 8v8 ,Hope for some good competition and a great trip win or lose

crazyd
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 3/9/2013, 7:11 pm

From what has been said the tournament is being played at FC Dallas Fields, if so those fields are grass and are beautifully maintained.

Yes we play 9v9 at U9 age group and 11v11 at U10 age group.

Looking at the team list you will face some top competition from all over.

4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyd 3/9/2013, 11:45 pm

4theluvofthegame wrote:From what has been said the tournament is being played at FC Dallas Fields, if so those fields are grass and are beautifully maintained.

Yes we play 9v9 at U9 age group and 11v11 at U10 age group.

Looking at the team list you will face some top competition from all over.

I wish we played 11 v11 or even 9v9 it will be an adjustment but we should be fine.If we come in Thursday maybe somebody can set up scrimmage for Thursday nite.Don't no logistics yet but we are definitely coming and are kids earned this invite so this is ARE main tournament for year beside the state cups.

crazyd
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer27 3/10/2013, 11:15 am

yellowboots wrote:
skillzski wrote:I saw the brackets and the info on games for U10, but they have since taken it down. I was just about to print it off, had a meeting, came back to print, and disappeared like puff the magic dragon. It did look like there was some movement on teams. I did not see Solar Castro on that schedule, but did see FCD Premier, Odyssey, but there was an 03 Cosmos (Txn) ? cheers

Cosmos was Txs

Cosmos?? Really??

Soccer27
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 3/20/2013, 12:26 pm

I was looking at the site for this tournament and it looks to me like the tournament is full. The site says 24 teams in each bracket and from my count (I had to count several times due to the small font and aging eyes) the U9 has all 24 teams and the U10 has 23 teams (many teams pending). The team list is increible (as my spanish BFF would say). Pateadroes from Los Angeles, Chicago Magic, Albion from San Diego, Nomads from San Diego, 3 teams from Florida, 2 teams from Pennslvania. I counted 14 different states and all 4 regions. I wonder if this will expand to include international teams in the future.

Unofficial countdown to Supercopa has begun 78 days, 3 hours, 30 mins and 17 seconds Can you say Christmas in June for North Texas youth soccer fans santa rendeer
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 3/28/2013, 9:44 pm

I was looking at the results so far for Dallas Cup and it got me thinking about Supercopa. Looking at the U13, U14, and U15 brackets I see that ZERO north Texas teams it to the semis. In fact 0 teams from Texas made it to the semis.

The semis for those age groups are dominated by Southern California teams. Of the 12 teams in the semifinals 7 of them are from southern California, 3 from Mexico, 1 from Florida and 1 from Illinois.

I'm wondering if this southern California domination will hold true in Supercopa or if u9 and u10 north Texas teams will show to be on par or better. The hope of north Texas rests with 8 teams in supercopa (U9 - Solar Red, Texans Pomykal, Solar Chelsea Farley, and Odyssey. U10 Solar Chelsea Castro, Odyssey, FC Dallas Premier, Texans Thornber).

Anyone care to speculate how North Texas teams will do in Supercopa? scratch

The unofficial countdown sits at 69 days, 20 hours, 21 minutes and 37 seconds.
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 3/28/2013, 10:34 pm

4theluvofthegame wrote:I was looking at the results so far for Dallas Cup and it got me thinking about Supercopa. Looking at the U13, U14, and U15 brackets I see that ZERO north Texas teams it to the semis. In fact 0 teams from Texas made it to the semis.

The semis for those age groups are dominated by Southern California teams. Of the 12 teams in the semifinals 7 of them are from southern California, 3 from Mexico, 1 from Florida and 1 from Illinois.

I'm wondering if this southern California domination will hold true in Supercopa or if u9 and u10 north Texas teams will show to be on par or better. The hope of north Texas rests with 8 teams in supercopa (U9 - Solar Red, Texans Pomykal, Solar Chelsea Farley, and Odyssey. U10 Solar Chelsea Castro, Odyssey, FC Dallas Premier, Texans Thornber).

And WHAT is Super Copa ?????????????????????????????. scratch scratch
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 3/28/2013, 10:37 pm

http://www.premiersupercopa.com/

A new tournament in Dallas that's bringing all the best younger teams from all over and its at FC Dalllas fields!!!
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 3/28/2013, 10:51 pm

4theluvofthegame wrote:http://www.premiersupercopa.com/

A new tournament in Dallas that's bringing all the best younger teams from all over and its at FC Dalllas fields!!!

Good $5 parking beats $10 dollar anyday. I'm wondering when their going to have the "GRAND ,COUNTRY WIDE, CONTINENT , WORLD WIDE , UNIVERSE, BSF KICKBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS, so NTX can get themselves a little trophy.
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 3/28/2013, 10:52 pm

plantit wrote:

Good $5 parking beats $10 dollar anyday. I'm wondering when their going to have the "GRAND ,COUNTRY WIDE, CONTINENT , WORLD WIDE , UNIVERSE, BSF KICKBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS, so NTX can get themselves a little trophy.
lol!
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Maradona 3/28/2013, 10:58 pm

plantit wrote:

They already have "World Championships" for 3 vs 3 in Florida...NTX has had some success in it...because there were no CA teams. cheers

Maradona
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 3/28/2013, 11:16 pm

plantit wrote:

I think you will be upset, parking is free!
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 3/28/2013, 11:40 pm

4theluvofthegame wrote:
plantit wrote:

Obviosly U missed the opening ceremonies . 1 Tomas jefferson to park @ the cotton bowl ( breaking and entering of an auto " PRICELESS " . And when has Frisco ever missed a chance to take a Jefferson off you.

Last edited by plantit on 3/29/2013, 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 3/28/2013, 11:44 pm

plantit wrote:
4theluvofthegame wrote:
plantit wrote:

Obviosly U missed the opening ceremonies . 1 Tomas jefferson to park @ the cotton bowl ( breaking on entering of an auto " PRICELESS " . And when has Frisco ever missed a chance to take a Jefferson off you.

I know! But I have heard directly from FCD people who did the contract. No parking charges. Food charges? Now that's probably a different story
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 3/28/2013, 11:46 pm

Maradona wrote:
plantit wrote:

They already have "World Championships" for 3 vs 3 in Florida...NTX has had some success in it...because there were no CA teams. cheers

Thats cuzz it was to far to travel.

" Bet I can kick this soccer ball over the mountians " Wink
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 3/28/2013, 11:51 pm

4theluvofthegame wrote:
plantit wrote:
4theluvofthegame wrote:
plantit wrote:

Obviosly U missed the opening ceremonies . 1 Tomas jefferson to park @ the cotton bowl ( breaking on entering of an auto " PRICELESS " . And when has Frisco ever missed a chance to take a Jefferson off you.

I know! But I have heard directly from FCD people who did the contract. No parking charges. Food charges? Now that's probably a different story

Whew !! That's a relief . FCD Thats as good as the word of GOD.
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 3/28/2013, 11:55 pm

4theluvofthegame wrote:I was looking at the results so far for Dallas Cup and it got me thinking about Supercopa. Looking at the U13, U14, and U15 brackets I see that ZERO north Texas teams it to the semis. In fact 0 teams from Texas made it to the semis.

So does anyone think ntx teams have a better chance at this age group? Has the gap closed in the past 3 to 5 years between ntx and cal south teams or will cal south dominate like they are doing in the younger brackets of Dallas Cup?
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 3/29/2013, 12:18 am

4theluvofthegame wrote:

So does anyone think ntx teams have a better chance at this age group? Has the gap closed in the past 3 to 5 years between ntx and cal south teams or will cal south dominate like they are doing in the younger brackets of Dallas Cup?

Simple answer NO ! Calli will dominate due to player pool. After that the world teams will dominate due to the fact that they don't give a " Rats ass " about winning at the younger ages therefore they develope technical players with great fundementals. We have no one to blame but our " trophy chasin" " play for the top team " Money for wins, parents, coaches , and clubs . Face it our kids sorley lack sound soccer fundementals . Just go look at the u 13- 16 players . most will pass a ball in the genaral vacinity of a teamate with the same pace regarless if it's a (10 yard feathered through a gap) or a 40yard switch. It's the same ball to most kids. Hate to burst ye Old bubble of the dribbilitos . But on the worlds stage you better be able to pass the friggin ball.
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next