Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

4 weeks to go -- ?s looking forward Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

4 weeks to go -- ?s looking forward

5 posters

Go down

4 weeks to go -- ?s looking forward Empty 4 weeks to go -- ?s looking forward

Post by DadofDefense 2/24/2013, 6:34 pm

D1
TOP - Solar has easier schedule than DTxRed and should remain on top. Agree/Disagree?

BOTTOM - Can DTx (Badii) catch either Barca or Wizards?

D2
TOP - Figo has punched his ticket into D1. Agree/Disagree?
and - Can United or Am. Eagles catch Ayses?

BOTTOM - Solar and Andro will be facing each other in the final week to stay in D2. Agree/Disagree?

D3
TOP - Cobras are moving to D2. Liverpool or Legacy both have an easier schedule than Lightning Gold and will decide second. Agree/Disagree?

BOTTOM - Three way race. Manchester has easiest schedule and will pass Azzurri. Agree/Disagree?
DadofDefense
DadofDefense
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

4 weeks to go -- ?s looking forward Empty Re: 4 weeks to go -- ?s looking forward

Post by go99 2/24/2013, 7:48 pm

D1
something must be going on at solar. dropping two in a row is unusual for newnose. Sir connell or the Manchester Connells may get him.

Barca will survive and Badii has the best coaching technique in CL. Just ask uncle Hassan for some players. So unless Wizards have a soccer sugar daddy somewhere it's down to D2

D2 Figo should go up for a nice lopex swap but it won't be the first time his team had a season ending collapse. United has a nice new player I believe that should really help. I am gonna go with Ayses though or they will get a very stern wag of the finger

Ah solar down at the bottom? Could consider doing a badii and getting a few players. I know you can guest play from PA but what about select? BB is not doing anything right now Twisted Evil I'm just saying

D3
What's D3??? scratch

Oooooh No he didn't. geek(Classic league soccer slam) jocolor
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

4 weeks to go -- ?s looking forward Empty Re: 4 weeks to go -- ?s looking forward

Post by omega striker 2/24/2013, 8:25 pm

oh boy here we go......
well the race for the D1 league title will now come down to goals for and against especially after SR's hiccup this weekend:scratch:
relegated o D2, this is interesting but Barcelona is showing they will not just give in and im sure will stay D1, Texans have made it clear that DT "Top 5" will stay D1 having placed 5 PA players on the team to secure the deal!Wink
I think the wizards will flop up and join FCD being relegated,FCD has suprised many by battling to a draw in their last 3 games but its still not winning and the points is whats needed no worrys for FCD they will just rebuild once again8)

D2
FCD Gold will get their ticket to D1
Im pulling for United to step it up and yea the new kid compliments the team very well,Ayses will hiccup like the strikers have done recently and stay D2 bu they along with American eagles and Ayses could change things so you never know!
I did say before the season started that I though the D2 99 bracket would be the most competitive of all age groups and with teams 1-6 all having a chance proves it!cheers

D3
Cobras will go D2
the fight will come down to Liverpool and Legacy good luck to both!
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerinsanity 2/24/2013, 8:31 pm

How long will it take Hassan to bring in a PA coach to help DT Top 5 win?
Soccerinsanity
Soccerinsanity
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 2/24/2013, 8:45 pm

Soccerinsanity wrote:How long will it take Hassan to bring in a PA coach to help DT Top 5 win?
dont need a coach just add more talented players! makes you wonder though how the paying parents feel though:?:
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 2/24/2013, 9:25 pm

omega striker wrote:oh boy here we go......
Texans have made it clear that DT "Top 5" will stay D1 having placed 5 PA players on the team to secure the deal!Wink
I'm not bad at math, but something just doesn't seem to add up, here. Everyone's saying 5 PA players were sent to help out...Does that mean that Badi only had 13 on his CL roster? I'm a bit confused. Thought we could only max out at 18, and that the PA players would be considered part of the 18-man roster, if the teams decided to go that route? OR, we could just be exaggerating a bit on the PA assistance? scratch
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 2/24/2013, 9:36 pm

Ibystander wrote:
Texans have made it clear that DT "Top 5" will stay D1 having placed 5 PA players on the team to secure the deal!Wink
I'm not bad at math, but something just doesn't seem to add up, here. Everyone's saying 5 PA players were sent to help out...Does that mean that Badi only had 13 on his CL roster? I'm a bit confused. Thought we could only max out at 18, and that the PA players would be considered part of the 18-man roster, if the teams decided to go that route? OR, we could just be exaggerating a bit on the PA assistance? scratch
Laughing yea 2 were on the team already so 3 were sent!
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 2/24/2013, 9:40 pm

Ibystander wrote:
whats there to exaggerate there is 5 PA players on the team?bom
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerinsanity 2/24/2013, 9:41 pm

Did those two originals make the PA team in the tryout season, or were they added to PA later?
Soccerinsanity
Soccerinsanity
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 2/24/2013, 9:43 pm

Soccerinsanity wrote:Did those two originals make the PA team in the tryout season, or were they added to PA later?
after What a Face
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 2/24/2013, 10:10 pm

omega striker wrote:
Soccerinsanity wrote:Did those two originals make the PA team in the tryout season, or were they added to PA later?
after What a Face
So, they brought 3 to help? I'm just confused as to who was originally on the DT fall roster, since Hassan frowned upon dual rostering. Did they, or did they not dual roster? and if they did dual roster, they just waited for the spring to play these guys? Your roster is maxed out at 18, with or without pa players. I can't imagine DT playing all last season with only 13 players? Please explain.
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 2/24/2013, 10:22 pm

I think 2 may have gone PA and sent back when things looked bleak and another 3 were sent to help so that takes a 15 man roster to 18. But hey if the paying parents don't mind someone comming in to keep them in D1 while their kid sits then it all good. but Guess it certianly lets you know where you stand as far a soccer goes.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 2/24/2013, 10:23 pm

or thats how I understand it. The part about getting to date their girlfriends to is unconfirmed Twisted Evil
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 2/24/2013, 10:31 pm

go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerinsanity 2/24/2013, 11:19 pm

Are they allowed to have girlfriends? I thought they were kept behind "da fence!" bom
Soccerinsanity
Soccerinsanity
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/25/2013, 7:04 am

Ibystander wrote:
omega striker wrote:
after What a Face
So, they brought 3 to help? I'm just confused as to who was originally on the DT fall roster, since Hassan frowned upon dual rostering. Did they, or did they not dual roster? and if they did dual roster, they just waited for the spring to play these guys? Your roster is maxed out at 18, with or without pa players. I can't imagine DT playing all last season with only 13 players? Please explain.
whats so hard to understand? there is NOW 5 pre academy players on their roster so which part of that dont you understand? whats the difference anyway? confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 2/25/2013, 9:09 am

The Boss wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
omega striker wrote:
after What a Face
whats so hard to understand? there is NOW 5 pre academy players on their roster so which part of that dont you understand? whats the difference anyway? confused
The difference is the spin. Now we're down to 3 placed, and not 5. Two were originally on the team, just got bumped up? whatever, doesn't matter, I was just thinking that Zeph had more than 13 on his roster last season. If they had dual rostering to meet 18, then I don't see the problem. That's within the rules, and no one made a big deal when SR did it all season long. Again, I have no clue who is on the DT team, but if they only played with 13 all season long, then I certainly wouldn't be complaining about playing time right now. So, as I understand it, only 3 were placed and the other two were already on the team and joined PA afterwards, which would still make them a part of the DT team.
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 2/25/2013, 9:28 am

I think the only ones who would complain are the ones who were on the field playing and now are not. So really bring in 3 bring in 5 either way at least 3 kids who payed texans their money and practiced all season with the coach no get a chance to sit and watch. Great if you are on the feild not so great if you are one of the at least 3. Glab bb's coach has the guts to say I would rather lose with the players I have. But guess that wasn't in a fight to stay D1. But now that I am on a roll I am going to go ahead and finish up

This doesn't say much good at all about that coach. He chose and coached those kids to the result of bottom of D1. Not surprisingly the same results he had in a different uniform last season. His coaching is suspect AT BEST and his true gift seems to be his proximity to Hassan. There is a reason he may have recieved the top teams bye but is not the top texan team. Parents from the connells team this season were too smart to let their kids go there. The kids on that team weren't the problem, the coach was. Too bad uncle Hassan didn't start the changes there.

Soory just got started on my coffee and I am getting old and grumpy #getoffmylawn
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/25/2013, 9:36 am

Ibystander wrote:
The Boss wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
omega striker wrote:
after What a Face
The difference is the spin. Now we're down to 3 placed, and not 5. Two were originally on the team, just got bumped up? whatever, doesn't matter, I was just thinking that Zeph had more than 13 on his roster last season. If they had dual rostering to meet 18, then I don't see the problem. That's within the rules, and no one made a big deal when SR did it all season long. Again, I have no clue who is on the DT team, but if they only played with 13 all season long, then I certainly wouldn't be complaining about playing time right now. So, as I understand it, only 3 were placed and the other two were already on the team and joined PA afterwards, which would still make them a part of the DT team.

The bottom line is they were not there from the start as opposed to Solar Red. This is an attempt by Hassan to not lose that D1 spot. He gave Seph a chance to do it with his real roster and he could not do it just like he failed with Comets. So now Hassan has decided to step in. No big deal though, it's not like they are rampaging through the division. Although the league and their ref minions will probably try hard to assist them in their quest. My bb team is not afraid of any team and we cant wait to take them on. Nothing would please people on this forum more than to see the Emperor get thrown down the chute. cheerscheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerinsanity 2/25/2013, 2:02 pm

Tell us when the game is Riq, we might need to come watch David take on Goliath!
Soccerinsanity
Soccerinsanity
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 2/25/2013, 4:47 pm

Soccerinsanity wrote:Tell us when the game is Riq, we might need to come watch David take on Goliath!
3/2 Texans "TOP 5" 3/9 vs Texans Red and 3/16 vs Solar Red bom
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down