Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

ANNOUNCEMENT: DT 01B North (Glotzbach) moving to Classic D2 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

ANNOUNCEMENT: DT 01B North (Glotzbach) moving to Classic D2

+6
NotADRAMAfan
getafe01
Laroja_2012
Maradona
cts
Chappie81
10 posters

Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT: DT 01B North (Glotzbach) moving to Classic D2 Empty ANNOUNCEMENT: DT 01B North (Glotzbach) moving to Classic D2

Post by Chappie81 4/12/2013, 2:29 pm

Dallas Texans 01B North (Glotzbach) will be playing the upcoming 2013-14 season in Classic Div 2. That is correct, the team was moved up into D2 because of the Academy movement of the top '01B DT team.

We practice at the Ross Stewart Complex. We will also have mixed practices with other '01 Classic teams at Ross.
- Tue 7:00-8:30
- Thur 5:30-7:00

If you have a practice release, please contact coach/manager for a visit or PM me. All positions will be considered as the DT expect an '01B team practicing out of Ross Stewart in each level of Classic D1, D2, and D3 for next season.

Here is the team page for more information: http://www.dallastexans.com/team_page.php?tid=189

Very Happy
Chappie81
Chappie81
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT: DT 01B North (Glotzbach) moving to Classic D2 Empty Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: DT 01B North (Glotzbach) moving to Classic D2

Post by cts 4/12/2013, 2:39 pm

So before this post is deleted, I guess I should ask an obvious question....

Are you inferring that with "the top '01B DT" team moving from Classic D1 to Academy, DT Craft will be returning to D1 in that club's vacant spot and your club is taking the spot in D2 that Craft was going to have?

cts
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT: DT 01B North (Glotzbach) moving to Classic D2 Empty Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: DT 01B North (Glotzbach) moving to Classic D2

Post by Maradona 4/12/2013, 3:10 pm

cts wrote:So before this post is deleted, I guess I should ask an obvious question....

Are you inferring that with "the top '01B DT" team moving from Classic D1 to Academy, DT Craft will be returning to D1 in that club's vacant spot and your club is taking the spot in D2 that Craft was going to have?

...not inferring anything..I believe he's clarifying the Academy effect on U13 classic teams next year....

Some families on Craft had access to this info prior to playing their last game of classic league....
That's how they roll... cheers

Maradona
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Laroja_2012 4/12/2013, 4:22 pm

This is exactly what happened with DT 00 White (Connell) last year: they stayed in D1 even if they should have moved to D2.

Laroja_2012
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by getafe01 4/12/2013, 4:45 pm

Laroja_2012 wrote:This is exactly what happened with DT 00 White (Connell) last year: they stayed in D1 even if they should have moved to D2.

You are correct if the teams stay the same. I suspect that craft and north will look decidedly different next year. Boys will quit or be forced to move on and new boys will arrive, either from the teams above or new recruits. There is a reason the teams got relegated and there will be good reason for a change. The core may stay the same, but that would be it.
getafe01
getafe01
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by NotADRAMAfan 4/12/2013, 5:13 pm

getafe01 wrote:
Laroja_2012 wrote:This is exactly what happened with DT 00 White (Connell) last year: they stayed in D1 even if they should have moved to D2.

You are correct if the teams stay the same. I suspect that craft and north will look decidedly different next year. Boys will quit or be forced to move on and new boys will arrive, either from the teams above or new recruits. There is a reason the teams got relegated and there will be good reason for a change. The core may stay the same, but that would be it.

It is what it is, is there a rule against dual rostering, playing in Classic League and Academy.

What is Andromeda going to do ?

The four Academy teams are Solar, DT, FCD and Andromeda right.

Why is Liverpool kept out of this ?

NotADRAMAfan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Ecko 4/12/2013, 5:57 pm

From Academy website FAQ:
Can Academy players participate with non-Academy teams during the season?
Full-time Academy players are only permitted to participate on their Academy team, and National Team duty.

Mr. Ecko
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/12/2013, 7:07 pm

the floodgates are open, fcd, solar and andromeda scratch not far behind. why andromeda is allowed to have a pre academy team instead of liverpool is beyond me......

Back to top Go down

Post by Rooneyhasplugs 4/12/2013, 7:22 pm

soccerisgood123 wrote:the floodgates are open, fcd, solar and andromeda scratch not far behind. why andromeda is allowed to have a pre academy team instead of liverpool is beyond me......

The same reason Andromeda got to keep all of the Classic league spots even though they went bankrupt and "recreated" themselves as Andromeda part deux as teams fell apart and players went running away.

Its not about what you know. Its about who you know.

Rooneyhasplugs
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by GoalieMom20 4/12/2013, 9:37 pm

When does all this take place? What kind of effect will this have on the D3 teams that have to re-qualify?

GoalieMom20
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NotADRAMAfan 4/12/2013, 10:05 pm

So can I surmise that D2 will be watered down with D3 and plano players so in essence it becomes a D3 league.

D1 in essence become populated with D2 players, or is this too simplistic.

However I look at it , there are at least 60 quality players leaving classic league for Academy. All those slots will be filled.

Someone please give me the glass half full explanation.

I will also surmise that Texas Lightning, Wizards , Sporting UTD, and Liverpool are not going to be bottom feeders in D1

Any comments.

NotADRAMAfan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by getafe01 4/12/2013, 10:34 pm

NotADRAMAfan wrote:So can I surmise that D2 will be watered down with D3 and plano players so in essence it becomes a D3 league.

D1 in essence become populated with D2 players, or is this too simplistic.

However I look at it , there are at least 60 quality players leaving classic league for Academy. All those slots will be filled.

Someone please give me the glass half full explanation.

I will also surmise that Texas Lightning, Wizards , Sporting UTD, and Liverpool are not going to be bottom feeders in D1

Any comments.

You are correct. I do not think things will be watered down in D1 for many reasons. When listening or reading of experience in PA, the question of it being worthwhile is questionable. Rosters are extended, but game day rosters remain limited. Paying, either with money or time (FCD may be free), for your child not to enjoy the playing time that they had in CL can be a difficult pill to swallow. The claim that development is enhanced by fewer games and more quality training seems a bit naive. It is not like the training suddenly becomes the training experienced in footballing countries. Kids want to play games. They enjoy the competition. They enjoy the action. Take that away from these kids (fact of our current society) and see how interested they remain. Just ask the parents whose kids presently ride the pine.

Take FCD. They will have 01 and 00 PA teams, but not everyone from the 01 premier and gentile rosters will make it. Many quality players will therefore remain in D1. Solar PA will likely be comprised of SR. again, not everyone will make it. The same can be said of DT01. Andromeda is an interesting question. If you buy that PA provides superior competition, enhanced training and a better overall experience, they will have many spots available given the paucity of quality players that make up the roster from current teams in organization.

Sure kids will leave D1 sooner than they would have two years ago, pre PA. There will also be 02 boys added to the 01 PA rosters affecting 02 D1 a tad, and 00 CL players who will drop to the 00 PA, affecting the 00 CL rosters a little. All in all, CL will remain a competitive experience for those who choose to play. The thought that you can suddenly get your child on a D1 team when he was not a "D1" player to begin with will expose itself by said child not making the team or riding the pine. People never learn. If your child is happy, let them be happy, don't worry about watering down. Enjoy the ride.
getafe01
getafe01
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Chappie81 4/14/2013, 12:21 pm

cts wrote:So before this post is deleted, I guess I should ask an obvious question....

Yes, more than inferring... To be specific:

+ DT 01B (Thornber) will move into the DT Pre-Academy spot.
+ DT 01B Red (Craft) will take DT 01B (Thornber) spot in Classic D1.
+ DT 01B North (Glotzbach) will take DT 01B Red team's Classic D2 spot.
+ DT 01B North (Glotzbach) will re-qualify in the KSMD tournament to secure a Classic D3 spot for another Dallas Texans.

All three of these teams will practice out of Ross Stewart.

Here is the DT 01B North team page for more information about practices: http://www.dallastexans.com/team_page.php?tid=189

Thank you.
Chappie81
Chappie81
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Chappie81 4/16/2013, 10:42 pm

Chappie81 wrote:Dallas Texans 01B North (Glotzbach) will be playing the upcoming 2013-14 season in Classic Div 2. That is correct, the team was moved up into D2 because of the Academy movement of the top '01B DT team.

We practice at the Ross Stewart Complex. We will also have mixed practices with other '01 Classic teams at Ross.
- Tue 7:00-8:30
- Thur 5:30-7:00

If you have a practice release, please contact coach/manager for a visit or PM me. All positions will be considered as the DT expect an '01B team practicing out of Ross Stewart in each level of Classic D1, D2, and D3 for next season.

Here is the team page for more information: http://www.dallastexans.com/team_page.php?tid=189

Now that we are settled on which DT teams are where, back to the original post!

Smile
Chappie81
Chappie81
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rustynail11 4/17/2013, 9:30 am

Good luck, should be fun to see how a team that won 4 games last season and placed 9th in D3 will do playing in D2

rustynail11
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/17/2013, 9:32 am

rustynail11 wrote:Good luck, should be fun to see how a team that won 4 games last season and placed 9th in D3 will do playing in D2

That "team"wont be in d2 , maybe a small handful of players but this original post is a cattle call...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/19/2013, 9:34 am

Wonder when fc dallas and solar announce their plans. I commend chappie for putting the texans plans out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down