Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Dallas City Futsal Festival  Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Dallas City Futsal Festival

+11
go99
Maradona
SDadX2
hunden97
caltex1974
Liverpool00/02
tigre4now
soccerisgoodforyou8
trblmkr
tequilaz
Sprint
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dallas City Futsal Festival  Empty Dallas City Futsal Festival

Post by Sprint 7/11/2013, 10:52 am

The folks over at City Futsal have been putting on the Dallas Futsal Festival this week at IAD and it has been a great event.  It started on Tuesday and finishes up tonight.

As part of the festival they brought in the Santos FC U13 Futsal team from Brazil and they have been putting on a show in the Super Group against teams from the area.

It has been great to watch all these teams play this week.  Great job by City Futsal.

Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Dallas City Futsal Festival  Empty Re: Dallas City Futsal Festival

Post by tequilaz 7/11/2013, 5:53 pm

I took my bb to watch them last night. They really put on a show beating a U15 Solar team last night. It is obvious watching them up close how much more advanced they are in their footwork than what we typically see in the US/North Texas. They didn't get one ball stolen in the game I watched except for when they tried to pass with 2v1 coverage a few times.. It makes me cringe to shell out NTX select soccer fees knowing that I could could a crap load better training for my kid if I sent him to Brazil to train and would probably pay less even with the airfare and living expenses.

tequilaz
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by trblmkr 7/11/2013, 9:39 pm

How did the finals go tonite between Santos and DT? Heard DT gave them all they wanted! I missed the game tonite but I did see the first match between the two and it was awesome! Those Santos players are extremely fun to watch. One glaring difference I think about is these players from Santos get paid to play and NTX players pay to play. Great job DT on going toe to toe with some of the best futsalers in the world. Not bad for a group of boys showing up for a tourney two days ago not knowing any of the futsal rules. Congratulations is in order to Santos and safe travels.

trblmkr
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerisgoodforyou8 7/11/2013, 9:56 pm

Great job by Dallas City Futsal. The Brazilian kids are very skilled and show you how to play the real futsal game. The Solar team were 00's not 98's the Brazilians all had a great first touch where the local boys were hit and miss. Maybe small sided games would benefit our local players instead of playing 11 a side at 10 years old. Again great job City Futsal a first class program.

soccerisgoodforyou8
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tigre4now 7/12/2013, 9:06 am

I agree the Santos boys put on a great show. The last goal was amazing!! The move #11 put on to get by the defender was pure class. Great job City Futsal.sunny 
tigre4now
tigre4now
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprint 7/12/2013, 9:15 am

trblmkr wrote:How did the finals go tonite between Santos and DT? Heard DT gave them all they wanted! I missed the game tonite but I did see the first match between the two and it was awesome! Those Santos players are extremely fun to watch. One glaring difference I think about is these players from Santos get paid to play and NTX players pay to play. Great job DT on going toe to toe with some of the best futsalers in the world. Not bad for a group of boys showing up for a tourney two days ago not knowing any of the futsal rules. Congratulations is in order to Santos and safe travels.

The games was 7-5 Santos. The interesting part for me was the Santos kids were smaller and lighter of frame than the most of the DT players. DT had two kids that were physically much bigger than any Santos player but it had no effect on the Santos kids. The DT team made it a competitive game, but I got the feeling Santos was pretty comfortable the entire game. Even when DT came back to tie it up at 5-5, the Santos kids remained composed and finished off the game.

The noticeable aspect of the Santos players was the composure on the ball and particularly the ability to be relaxed when under immense pressure from players much bigger than you and in tight spaces. The # 10 on Santos was the class of the bunch and you could see he has something special that will take him a long way. Not only the touch, composure and poise, but the ability to go from zero to 60 in one step and the short deft touches to nutmeg a player or cut direction at full speed, yet keep the ball close enough under control.

I think we got a good look at what future pro players look like at this age.

Congratulations to the Texans for hanging in there and making it a game and awesome tournament put on by City Futsal. Hope they do it again soon.

Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Liverpool00/02 7/12/2013, 10:24 am

Came out a couple of days to the tournament, specifically to watch Santos play, and man they didnt disappoint! They had loads of skill and just great soccer I.Q. Here's my problem, once again you guys have to always down play or better yet, HATE against local boys that do great in a competetion. The Dallas Texans team that played in the tourney did fantastic! They did fantastic considering the circumstances! What are those you ask? Well one is those particular kids don't even play futsal. Second after the first game I was told the Texans played the entire tourney with NO subs. NO subs, five games? Not too bad. Also talking to a guy that works up there at city futsal, two of those Santos players were already considered proffesionals. And I can see why, they were special players. They said these two kids were being talked about as the next big things to come out of Santos. Again, I guess Texan boys do better then just HANG in there Sprint. Your little snide remarks don't go unnoticed. Sprint how did your sons team do against Santos? How did your sons team do against Texans? And that question is asked to all you other parents that had kids play in the tourney. I wish my son team could of put a team in the tournament. Although they would of probably gotten killed, would of been a great experience for them. But I can bet I wouldn't of been cheering like crazy (like a lot of you parents) when the Santos team was scoring on the Texans, just cause you were HATING cause your kid wasn't playing on the championship game. Even one of the main workers from city futsal agreed and made the comment that all that was just a bunch of jealous parents out there. This is the problem, and it's really funny, there is this group of parents I've noticed up at City, that that's all they do is play futsal. They've sworn off outdoor soccer for some reason and think thatt just playing futsal is gonna make your kids play like Santos. And then a group of kids come in and plays your teams, that never play futsal, and destroy your teams. Wonder what's the problem? Maybe the problem is you? You have no clue of what it takes for your kid to be a top player. So what do you do.....hate against every other kid, team, club, whatever........ cause it's not working out for you and your kid. To the parents that have your kids just playing futsal and nothing else, and it's a little group that's growing, you are NOT Santos, and your kid will NOT magically stat to play like Santos just cause you are doing futsal. Might want to check and see what those Texan boys are doing so maybe next time your teams can actually try and HANG with Santos.

Liverpool00/02
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tequilaz 7/12/2013, 10:36 am

Something tells me that that the Santos team were told to keep the games close, no blowouts or no one would want to play them next year. The Santos kids play Futsal 3 days a week and soccer 2 days a week until they are 15 then split into one or the other. So to those parents that only do City Futsal-keep doing what you are doing, you may be swimming against popular opinion for now, but odds are in your favor your kids will be good players in the long run based on the Brazilian model that has a proven track record..

tequilaz
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tigre4now 7/12/2013, 10:52 am

Liverpool00/02 wrote:Came out a couple of days to the tournament, specifically to watch Santos play, and man they didnt disappoint! They had loads of skill and just great soccer I.Q. Here's my problem, once again you guys have to always down play or better yet, HATE against local boys that do great in a competetion. The Dallas Texans team that played in the tourney did fantastic! They did fantastic considering the circumstances! What are those you ask? Well one is those particular kids don't even play futsal. Second after the first game I was told the Texans played the entire tourney with NO subs. NO subs, five games? Not too bad. Also talking to a guy that works up there at city futsal, two of those Santos players were already considered proffesionals. And I can see why, they were special players. They said these two kids were being talked about as the next big things to come out of Santos. Again, I guess Texan boys do better then just HANG in there Sprint. Your little snide remarks don't go unnoticed. Sprint how did your sons team do against Santos? How did your sons team do against Texans? And that question is asked to all you other parents that had kids play in the tourney. I wish my son team could of put a team in the tournament. Although they would of probably gotten killed, would of been a great experience for them. But I can bet I wouldn't of been cheering like crazy (like a lot of you parents) when the Santos team was scoring on the Texans, just cause you were HATING cause your kid wasn't playing on the championship game. Even one of the main workers from city futsal agreed and made the comment that all that was just a bunch of jealous parents out there. This is the problem, and it's really funny, there is this group of parents I've noticed up at City, that that's all they do is play futsal. They've sworn off outdoor soccer for some reason and think thatt just playing futsal is gonna make your kids play like Santos. And then a group of kids come in and plays your teams, that never play futsal, and destroy your teams. Wonder what's the problem? Maybe the problem is you? You have no clue of what it takes for your kid to be a top player. So what do you do.....hate against every other kid, team, club, whatever........ cause it's not working out for you and your kid. To the parents that have your kids just playing futsal and nothing else, and it's a little group that's growing, you are NOT Santos, and your kid will NOT magically stat to play like Santos just cause you are doing futsal. Might want to check and see what those Texan boys are doing so maybe next time your teams can actually try and HANG with Santos.

I'm one of the parents you are referring to. My take is obviously different than yours. The cheering that I heard was because of the plays that created the goals. It was appreciation. Texans boys did very well. The size of those boys was drastically different. It was a u13 tournament but I wonder how many u13 were on Santos vs Texans.

As far as only playing futsal vs outdoor. Every parent is different but my bb wants to do futsal only and because I don't live through him its his decision. The price is the same as outdoor with better 1 on 1 training with the futsal coaches.
tigre4now
tigre4now
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Liverpool00/02 7/12/2013, 10:55 am

Here we go again, another miss informed parent. First, your ignorance about Santios keeping the score down is hilarious!! They BLEW EVERY other team out!! Except the Texans. Who they tied the first game 10-10, and then beat 7-5 in the final. Did you see the scores of the other games? They weren't holding back on anyone. And then you said it yourself, they play futsal 3 days, and outdoor 2 days. Not futsal 5 days a week. And it's not all the way until 15. You need to ask the city futsal guys again, cause I was curious about the same thing, and that's not what they said. At U12 they play more outdoor then indoor, and it lessons every year after that. And here we go again with the "Brazilian model"....I think you should learn from the Brazilians, as well as the Spainish, Dutch, Germans, etc......

Liverpool00/02
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprint 7/12/2013, 11:04 am

Liverpool00/02 wrote:Came out a couple of days to the tournament, specifically to watch Santos play, and man they didnt disappoint! They had loads of skill and just great soccer I.Q. Here's my problem, once again you guys have to always down play or better yet, HATE against local boys that do great in a competetion. The Dallas Texans team that played in the tourney did fantastic! They did fantastic considering the circumstances! What are those you ask? Well one is those particular kids don't even play futsal. Second after the first game I was told the Texans played the entire tourney with NO subs. NO subs, five games? Not too bad. Also talking to a guy that works up there at city futsal, two of those Santos players were already considered proffesionals. And I can see why, they were special players. They said these two kids were being talked about as the next big things to come out of Santos. Again, I guess Texan boys do better then just HANG in there Sprint. Your little snide remarks don't go unnoticed. Sprint how did your sons team do against Santos? How did your sons team do against Texans? And that question is asked to all you other parents that had kids play in the tourney. I wish my son team could of put a team in the tournament. Although they would of probably gotten killed, would of been a great experience for them. But I can bet I wouldn't of been cheering like crazy (like a lot of you parents) when the Santos team was scoring on the Texans, just cause you were HATING cause your kid wasn't playing on the championship game. Even one of the main workers from city futsal agreed and made the comment that all that was just a bunch of jealous parents out there. This is the problem, and it's really funny, there is this group of parents I've noticed up at City, that that's all they do is play futsal. They've sworn off outdoor soccer for some reason and think thatt just playing futsal is gonna make your kids play like Santos. And then a group of kids come in and plays your teams, that never play futsal, and destroy your teams. Wonder what's the problem? Maybe the problem is you? You have no clue of what it takes for your kid to be a top player. So what do you do.....hate against every other kid, team, club, whatever........ cause it's not working out for you and your kid. To the parents that have your kids just playing futsal and nothing else, and it's a little group that's growing, you are NOT Santos, and your kid will NOT magically stat to play like Santos just cause you are doing futsal. Might want to check and see what those Texan boys are doing so maybe next time your teams can actually try and HANG with Santos.

Liverpool, did not intend to touch a nerve with the fact that DT hung there with a pro team. I see that as a compliment that they kept it close. And your are right, not many other teams were able to do that and DT made it a good final that was competitive, thought that is what I posted when I congratulated DT. There is nothing wrong with hanging in there against that Santos team, as most could not.

As for how my kids team played against Santos, as expected, Santos put on a show against them and it was not close. But it was a great experience and a challenge to try and stay in front of those kids.

As to your last comment about kids only playing Futsal, I have that same question and talk about it with parents a lot. What is better for these kids is largely unknown at this point as the kids in the residency have only been doing it for a short time. If it was closer to my house and it worked for me, I would probably try and put my kid in the residency over there as they are a top notch group and run a great program.

Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Liverpool00/02 7/12/2013, 11:07 am

Tigre4now, if they were only cheering for the type of goals, why didnt they cheer when Texans scored? Your saying they didnt score any good goals? A couple of the Santos goals were fantastic! Top class! But once again you refuse to give credit were it's due, Texans scored a couple of nice goals as well.

Liverpool00/02
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by caltex1974 7/12/2013, 11:23 am

So I guess I'm 'one of those parents' as well.  I don't need to explain myself, but in the interest of maybe reminding people that generalizations are never a good idea I will say that I cheered for the Santos boys last night because my son has trained with them and established friendships with them over the course of the last five weeks.      

No jealousy here.  Smile   That's a rather broad stroke Liverpool.  Rather an admiration and appreciation for their level of skill and composure on the ball.  It was a great final match and I'm glad we were there to watch it.

caltex1974
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by hunden97 7/12/2013, 11:38 am

And just to be clear. The first game tied 10-10 Santos was without #10 and another player from Santos. They didn't arrive till the second day. If just #10 would have been available for the first match it would NOT have been a tie. How many goals and how easily did he score in the final???? Fantastic! Also saying the Texans team does not play futsal is a bit of a stretch. I have seen all the players except two, at league play at IAD. They understand the game and are not entirely noobs to futsal. That being said, it was a great event and great job by ALL the teams present. I'm pretty sure the majority of the Texans players/parents/coaches don't share your frustrations either Liverpool. Seems like everyone was in good spirits after the game. Just my thoughts.
hunden97
hunden97
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by hunden97 7/12/2013, 11:57 am

Sorry I just have to challenge some of your statements here. I'm pretty sure none of us can foresee future success in this sport. No I r has a magic formula. However I can tell you this with complete certainty, we have never won a World Cup, Confederations Cup, ConCaCaf Championship or any other prestigious international tournament. The introduction and use of American players in elite teams /leagues around the world is a relatively new occurrence and even then we rarely make a difference. Something is just not working. We have played the game for a long time here so there is no excuse. Something has to change. Bringing me to my point, why would I have my BB follow the same old routine, same thinking, and same old training when it has NOT worked yet?!?!? What do they say the definition of insanity is? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.... Sorry I'm going to try my luck with something different that DEFINITELY includes futsal. Seems to be working quite well for the Brazilians, Spanish, Argentinians, etc.
hunden97
hunden97
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SDadX2 7/12/2013, 12:00 pm

Liverpool00/02 wrote: They said these two kids were being talked about as the next big things to come out of Santos. Again, I guess Texan boys do better then just HANG in there Sprint. Your little snide remarks don't go unnoticed. Sprint how did your sons team do against Santos? How did your sons team do against Texans? And that question is asked to all you other parents that had kids play in the tourney. I wish my son team could of put a team in the tournament. Although they would of probably gotten killed, would of been a great experience for them. But I can bet I wouldn't of been cheering like crazy (like a lot of you parents) when the Santos team was scoring on the Texans, just cause you were HATING cause your kid wasn't playing on the championship game. Even one of the main workers from city futsal agreed and made the comment that all that was just a bunch of jealous parents out there. This is the problem, and it's really funny, there is this group of parents I've noticed up at City, that that's all they do is play futsal. They've sworn off outdoor soccer for some reason and think thatt just playing futsal is gonna make your kids play like Santos. And then a group of kids come in and plays your teams, that never play futsal, and destroy your teams. Wonder what's the problem? Maybe the problem is you? You have no clue of what it takes for your kid to be a top player. So what do you do.....hate against every other kid, team, club, whatever........ cause it's not working out for you and your kid. To the parents that have your kids just playing futsal and nothing else, and it's a little group that's growing, you are NOT Santos, and your kid will NOT magically stat to play like Santos just cause you are doing futsal. Might want to check and see what those Texan boys are doing so maybe next time your teams can actually try and HANG with Santos.

If you haven't noticed, Sprint is just a very bitter jealous man:lol:  His kids are unathletic and should really be doing anything but playing sports. Well, maybe not. I actually wish my son had either of his 2 sons ability and quickness. You seem to be reaching and envisioning hate that I don't believe existed. In fact I stood and watched the game with Sprint and he threw out compliments for both sides. In any event, I enjoyed the entire event and my son and daughter enjoyed it as well. Great job City Futsal.

SDadX2
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maradona 7/12/2013, 12:02 pm

That's odd. I clearly remember my BB playing futsal with and against two of the 4 field players for the DT team for several seasons.....to refresh your memory....the team was using the ODP blue uniform cheers

Maradona
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maradona 7/12/2013, 12:14 pm

hunden97 wrote:

Sorry I just have to challenge some of your statements here. I'm pretty sure none of us can foresee future success in this sport. No I r has a magic formula. However I can tell you this with complete certainty, we have never won a World Cup, Confederations Cup, ConCaCaf Championship or any other prestigious international tournament. The introduction and use of American players in elite teams /leagues around the world is a relatively new occurrence and even then we rarely make a difference. Something is just not working. We have played the game for a long time here so there is no excuse. Something has to change. Bringing me to my point, why would I have my BB follow the same old routine, same thinking, and same old training when it has NOT worked yet?!?!? What do they say the definition of insanity is? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.... Sorry I'm going to try my luck with something different that DEFINITELY includes futsal. Seems to be working quite well for the Brazilians, Spanish, Argentinians, etc.

Side note...IMHO ConCaCaf Championship should not even be on the same discussion as the others.....it's a club competition (clubs roster players of various nationalities) and it is a joke at best (albeit one that allows the winning team to face the best clubs in the world each December)....for the sake of your argument, I'd say the Gold Cup has more weight than ConCaCaf Championship and we have won that several times. In fact, we will win it again this year. cheers

Maradona
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 7/12/2013, 12:21 pm

you guys are funny. Sounds like a good event. But keep in mind nobody owes your team loyalty. Being from the same state does not pair us together. And because they cheer for the other team that does note equal hate. The team played, did well, made it to the finals and lost to a better team. End of story. You are taking this waaaay to personal for somebody that didn't even play in the game. Take a step back, breath and relax. Consider this your team was able to play more games than everyone else except Santos and they got to play as many games as you did
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by hunden97 7/12/2013, 12:28 pm

Maradona wrote:
hunden97 wrote:

Side note...IMHO ConCaCaf Championship should not even be on the same discussion as the others.....it's a club competition (clubs roster players of various nationalities) and it is a joke at best (albeit one that allows the winning team to face the best clubs in the world each December)....for the sake of your argument, I'd say the Gold Cup has more weight than ConCaCaf Championship and we have won that several times. In fact, we will win it again this year. cheers

Ah! Thank you for the correction. I should have just simplified it and said "prestigious international tournaments". As for Gold Cup, the same tourney where Wondowlowski scores a hat trick in a game? Yeah, still not impressed.
hunden97
hunden97
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by hunden97 7/12/2013, 12:33 pm

Maradona wrote:

That's odd. I clearly remember my BB playing futsal with and against two of the 4 field players for the DT team for several seasons.....to refresh your memory....the team was using the ODP blue uniform cheers

This is true. Suspect 
hunden97
hunden97
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maradona 7/12/2013, 12:53 pm

hunden97 wrote:
Maradona wrote:
hunden97 wrote:

Ah! Thank you for the correction. I should have just simplified it and said "prestigious international tournaments". As for Gold Cup, the same tourney where Wondowlowski scores a hat trick in a game? Yeah, still not impressed.

Agree on the Gold Cup prestige but you know what? Winning it provides us half ticket to the next Confederations Cup in 2017 and an opportunity to go face all those futsalers in the world. Last (2009) Confederations Cup, US did very well against Spain and Brazil outside of bracket play.

Maradona
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by trblmkr 7/12/2013, 1:03 pm

only one of the "field" players has played futsal w a blue uniform. And that is to say not that long. When it was said about "never played " it possibly meant no where near the amount as players who receive a paycheck. There will always be people who hate because they cannot have have for their bb what others have, so the haters try and justify things to themselves so that they feel better.

Misery loves company

trblmkr
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SDadX2 7/12/2013, 1:11 pm

Just so I'm clear. People not cheering for DT are just jealous haters with kids that can't compete and DT fans are haters of those not giving them enough respect and love?scratch 

SDadX2
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by hunden97 7/12/2013, 1:12 pm

Maradona wrote:
hunden97 wrote:
Maradona wrote:
hunden97 wrote:
Liverpool00/02 wrote:Came out a couple of days to the tournament, specifically to watch Santos play, and man they didnt disappoint! They had loads of skill and just great soccer I.Q. Here's my problem, once again you guys have to always down play or better yet, HATE against local boys that do great in a competetion. The Dallas Texans team that played in the tourney did fantastic! They did fantastic considering the circumstances! What are those you ask? Well one is those particular kids don't even play futsal. Second after the first game I was told the Texans played the entire tourney with NO subs. NO subs, five games? Not too bad. Also talking to a guy that works up there at city futsal, two of those Santos players were already considered proffesionals. And I can see why, they were special players. They said these two kids were being talked about as the next big things to come out of Santos. Again, I guess Texan boys do better then just HANG in there Sprint. Your little snide remarks don't go unnoticed. Sprint how did your sons team do against Santos? How did your sons team do against Texans? And that question is asked to all you other parents that had kids play in the tourney. I wish my son team could of put a team in the tournament. Although they would of probably gotten killed, would of been a great experience for them. But I can bet I wouldn't of been cheering like crazy (like a lot of you parents) when the Santos team was scoring on the Texans, just cause you were HATING cause your kid wasn't playing on the championship game. Even one of the main workers from city futsal agreed and made the comment that all that was just a bunch of jealous parents out there. This is the problem, and it's really funny, there is this group of parents I've noticed up at City, that that's all they do is play futsal. They've swPorn off outdoor soccer for some reason and think thatt just playing futsal is gonna make your kids play like Santos. And then a group of kids come in and plays your teams, that never play futsal, and destroy your teams. Wonder what's the problem? Maybe the problem is you? You have no clue of what it takes for your kid to be a top player. So what do you do.....hate against every other kid, team, club, whatever........ cause it's not working out for you and your kid. To the parents that have your kids just playing futsal and nothing else, and it's a little group that's growing, you are NOT Santos, and your kid will NOT magically stat to play like Santos just cause you are doing futsal. Might want to check and see what those Texan boys are doing so maybe next time your teams can actually try and HANG with Santos.

Agree on the Gold Cup prestige but you know what? Winning it provides us half ticket to the next Confederations Cup in 2017 and an opportunity to go face all those futsalers in the world. Last (2009) Confederations Cup, US did very well against Spain and Brazil outside of bracket play.

Good point! I can definitely see some of those Santos boys representing Brazil in 2017.
hunden97
hunden97
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next