Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

D1 Team Listing - Page 2 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

D1 Team Listing

+22
socBall02
GDWilly
nearpost95
seriousfoulplay
allen04
Passtheball
frisco hooligan
Ilik2wach
txsoccer_nube
Rightback
Big L
soccerbuddy
Sprint
krowdkontrol
dsconsult
02boys
davito
foghornleghorn
tpitty
CowboysFTW
debit
1mpakt
26 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

D1 Team Listing - Page 2 Empty Re: D1 Team Listing

Post by soccerbuddy 7/23/2013, 2:11 pm

You can't handle the truth lol! 

soccerbuddy
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerbuddy 7/23/2013, 2:15 pm

The truth is Classic a league looked into these allegations, it was founded that we had been provided with a false birth certificate from the person who used to chaperone the kid around. Neither FCP nor the parent knew about it. Very unfortunate situation I would say especially the kid, but it is what it is. Anywho, that is in the past and has been settled. What else??

soccerbuddy
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Big L 7/23/2013, 2:45 pm

Soccerbuddy is dynamite in a small package!!!
Big L
Big L
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by dsconsult 7/23/2013, 3:04 pm

soccerbuddy wrote:My son has played for Forzi for 4 years and I must say we have always had positive experiences. Try and paint it whatever way you choose. For the record it was 7 players and only 3 were set starters. The 8th player signed his contract and never showed up. Not all kids were invited to keep the team "together". My kid wasnt invited. cor players??? there were only 4 corr players that cam to FCP when it first started and hung in there intil our team was formed. knly ONE core player left. All players had a spot on the team. But due to parents wanting to control the team such as knowing where their kids should play vs where they worked best, they left. Positive environment??? I can tell you what wasn't so positive and pleasant. Some of our boys watching our parents go off screaming and hollering dropping the f bomb at the fields. Frankly I don't care if you figure out who am I. I can tell you. I am the team manager. If there are any more questions you can inbox me or call me. Except you, dconsult.

"Team Mgr",
No need to inbox / Priv Msg or call you - I'm well versed in the situation- no questions. Always interesting to hear the selective memory / partial information that starts to come out after the fact. This had nothing to do with "control" of the team or positions being played - etc ....to paint that picture is inaccurate. Your definition of core and mine are different. You seem to refer to core as the kids that were there originally, at least those that were there the last time this "rebuilding" took place a few years ago. Déjà Vu?......I refer to the core as players that typically started / played most of the game (unless injured....that'a an entire story by itself....won't go there for now). Losing a striker, 3 midfielders, 1 defender and 2 M/D's -....is ...evidently not a big deal to you and the team but I coined it as "core". 8th player I referenced was cut from team....as were a few others if memory serves yet were kept on the roster.....the word spiteful comes to mind but.....again I've digressed.

You are correct in that you were not approached about your son coming over intially. Wanted him to....thought it would happen (especially given reasons you and I have discussed previously) when we got to the right time to discuss with you but --- given the threats I understand were levied against the parents (worked on 2 of them since they stayed) - and your new apparent view of the situation, it didn't make sense to ask the Mgr about moving with us at that time.

Most of this should be mute at this point - we've moved on and FC Premier 02 kept the Classic League D3 spot and it was very apparent that that was ultimately THE most important thing to those running the team. Sounds like you've backfilled and replaced the players and are ready for the season ahead. I wish the FCP 02 boys all the best this year for a successful and injury free season.

Apologies to those that did not want this much detail - when Pandora's box was opened. Not allowed to deal with this privately evidently so - if there are further questions / clarifications desired - you can inbox / Priv Msg me (you included Soccerbuddy) or come to my home and see me to discuss:
10 8 80 Malibu Point --- 90265 (we'll see who gets this reference -Smile )

Stay red card free!
Dean
dsconsult
dsconsult
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerbuddy 7/23/2013, 3:11 pm

Sleep 

soccerbuddy
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by 02boys 7/23/2013, 3:12 pm

Sprint wrote:
krowdkontrol wrote:http://www.gotsport.com/events/teamlist.asp?eventid=33026&showall=TRUE

Did Ayses finish in a D1 spot last year or did they get bumped up?

Looks like 11 in D1?  

Yes they did but the #10 TFC didn't have a team to fill that spot that was vacated by Coach Larry,FC Cyclones qualified for D3 this past June.

With AYSES Gold moving up one will force all teams thru the last in D3 to move up one,I'd assume the league will invite the top team from the spring challenge that did not qualify to the last D3 spot or they might invite the top D1 finisher from PPL, that's just my educated guess Smile 
02boys
02boys
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rightback 7/23/2013, 3:35 pm

At least it is all about the kids. I am confused - which D1 team listed will really end up in D2?

Rightback
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by debit 7/23/2013, 3:39 pm

Rightback wrote:At least it is all about the kids.  I am confused - which D1 team listed will really end up in D2?

Nobody will move from D1 to D2. Sounds like the TFC team listed as D1 will move back down to D3 and either be called TFC or Cyclones.

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/23/2013, 3:44 pm

debit wrote:
Rightback wrote:At least it is all about the kids.  I am confused - which D1 team listed will really end up in D2?

Nobody will move from D1 to D2.  Sounds like the TFC team listed as D1 will move back down to D3 and either be called TFC or Cyclones.

They could move up to D2, because of the vacancy left in D2 by AYSES moving up to Div 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by debit 7/23/2013, 3:50 pm

snjn1ab wrote:
debit wrote:

Nobody will move from D1 to D2.  Sounds like the TFC team listed as D1 will move back down to D3 and either be called TFC or Cyclones.

They could move up to D2, because of the vacancy left in D2 by AYSES moving up to Div 1.  

True, but I think Classic League will just keep one of the teams in D2 that was previously marked for relegation to D3. In this case, Real Estudiantil finished in 19th last year so I think they'll be the team that stays up in D2 making it the following 10 teams in D2:

TX Suns
Sporting United
Dallas America
Liverpool Gerrard
Mansfield Samba Gold (fka Arsenal)
DT Red
FCD South Blue
Real Estudiantil (avoids relegation to D3)
Mexico FC (promoted to D2 by winning D3)
FW Strikers (promoted to D2 by finishing 2nd place in D3)

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/23/2013, 4:01 pm

debit wrote:
snjn1ab wrote:
debit wrote:

True, but I think Classic League will just keep one of the teams in D2 that was previously marked for relegation to D3.  In this case, Real Estudiantil finished in 19th last year so I think they'll be the team that stays up in D2 making it the following 10 teams in D2:

TX Suns
Sporting United
Dallas America
Liverpool Gerrard
Mansfield Samba Gold (fka Arsenal)
DT Red
FCD South Blue
Real Estudiantil (avoids relegation to D3)
Mexico FC (promoted to D2 by winning D3)
FW Strikers (promoted to D2 by finishing 2nd place in D3)

That makes sense. Now, I need to get an idea of what PPL is going to do with all if its available spots.

Back to top Go down

Post by tpitty 7/23/2013, 4:20 pm

snjn1ab wrote:
That makes sense.  Now, I need to get an idea of what PPL is going to do with all if its available spots.

Maybe add them to the list at the QT tourney instead of moving teams up, play them in their tourney for those spots, the Plano 2, and Plano 3/4 positions.

How may spots will Plano 1 have open?
tpitty
tpitty
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/23/2013, 4:48 pm

tpitty wrote:
snjn1ab wrote:
That makes sense.  Now, I need to get an idea of what PPL is going to do with all if its available spots.

Maybe add them to the list at the QT tourney instead of moving teams up, play them in their tourney for those spots, the Plano 2, and Plano 3/4 positions.

How may spots will Plano 1 have open?

As of now, there are 5 open spots in PPL 1, I think.  It is likely that FCD Black and 1-2 other former Classic teams could go to PPL rather than APL and the rules grant them a bye.  However, all other byes would be at the Board's discretion.  Would be interesting if they let teams play for those open PPL 1 spots in the Plano QT rather than for just the 6 PPL 2 open spots.
Disclaimer: "Interesting" meaning "in the interest of my BB's team."

Last edited by snjn1ab on 7/23/2013, 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Disclaimer)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/24/2013, 12:30 pm

soccerbuddy wrote:The truth is Classic a league looked into these allegations, it was founded that we had been provided with a false birth certificate from the person who used to chaperone the kid around. Neither FCP nor the parent knew about it. Very unfortunate situation I would say especially the kid, but it is what it is. Anywho, that is in the past and has been settled. What else??

So the Sgt. Schultz defense worked in this situation?

Back to top Go down

D1 Team Listing - Page 2 Empty I am confused

Post by txsoccer_nube 7/24/2013, 12:58 pm

soccerbuddy wrote:The truth is Classic a league looked into these allegations, it was founded that we had been provided with a false birth certificate from the person who used to chaperone the kid around. Neither FCP nor the parent knew about it. Very unfortunate situation I would say especially the kid, but it is what it is. Anywho, that is in the past and has been settled. What else??

So you are saying that there was an '01 or '00 boy playing on an '02 team and no one knew he was too old to play on the team?  That the kid himself, his parents, the coaches, his team members, the parents of his team members, or even past team members or coaches did not know that he was too old to be on an '02 team?  There must be more to the story.  What you have provided does not pass the sniff test.  

What is his actual birthday? Is it a few days from the cutoff?  Had he just joined the team?  Was this his first season with FCP?  Did he just move to the area?  Had he been held back at school a year?  

If the team did so well, he must have been playing soccer for a few years.  Surely when he joined the team the coach was informed of what other teams he had played on.  If he had been here in North Texas for awhile, shouldn't he have had to turn in a birth certificate for every club or team he was on? Did the same chaperone provide the false birth certificate to all of his previous teams without his parent's knowledge?  Or had be been playing on '01 or '02 teams prior to joining your '02 team?  If he had, surely you checked with his previous coaches to make sure he was eligible.  Are you saying that no one had ever questioned you are his coach about his eligibility to play on your '02 team?

Can you, or anyone else, shed a bit more light on this....?   dsconsult, you seem to know a bit about this team, what is your take on this?

I am very confused.

txsoccer_nube
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilik2wach 7/24/2013, 4:30 pm

They knew (at least Forzi knew), however, getting that Classic League bye at any cost was more important to this coach. A coach from another team turned them in and provided a copy of the boy's real birth certificate.

I believe they had to forfeit points from the match against the team in which the coach turned them in, but they were not disqualified

Why, I don't know for sure as I quit following the situation as I had no dog in the fight (I guess they did a good job selling the "false" birth certificate story)??

This might have been a contributing factor to some leaving the team - questioning Forzi's integrity.Shocked

Last edited by Ilik2wach on 7/24/2013, 4:42 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : SIC)

Ilik2wach
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by frisco hooligan 7/24/2013, 5:13 pm

Ilik2wach wrote:They knew (at least Forzi knew), however, getting that Classic League bye at any cost was more important to this coach. A coach from another team turned them in and provided a copy of the boy's real birth certificate.

I believe they had to forfeit points from the match against the team in which the coach turned them in, but they were not disqualified

Why, I don't know for sure as I quit following the situation as I had no dog in the fight (I guess they did a good job selling the "false" birth certificate story)??

This might have been a contributing factor to some leaving the team - questioning Forzi's integrity.Shocked

This whole false BC fiasco has been about a D3 team???   I thought for sure this was about the "man-child" that was making such an impact for Ayses...  who just got moved into D1 (most certainly due to said player's contributions).

frisco hooligan
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tpitty 7/24/2013, 5:53 pm

frisco hooligan wrote:
Ilik2wach wrote:They knew (at least Forzi knew), however, getting that Classic League bye at any cost was more important to this coach. A coach from another team turned them in and provided a copy of the boy's real birth certificate.

This whole false BC fiasco has been about a D3 team???   I thought for sure this was about the "man-child" that was making such an impact for Ayses...  who just got moved into D1 (most certainly due to said player's contributions).

Actually they moved into D1 cause TFC forfeited the spot.
tpitty
tpitty
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 02boys 7/24/2013, 6:13 pm

tpitty wrote:

Thank you sir.
02boys
02boys
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by dsconsult 7/24/2013, 8:58 pm

txsoccer_nube wrote:

So you are saying that there was an '01 or '00 boy playing on an '02 team and no one knew he was too old to play on the team?  That the kid himself, his parents, the coaches, his team members, the parents of his team members, or even past team members or coaches did not know that he was too old to be on an '02 team?  There must be more to the story.  What you have provided does not pass the sniff test.  

What is his actual birthday? Is it a few days from the cutoff?  Had he just joined the team?  Was this his first season with FCP?  Did he just move to the area?  Had he been held back at school a year?  

If the team did so well, he must have been playing soccer for a few years.  Surely when he joined the team the coach was informed of what other teams he had played on.  If he had been here in North Texas for awhile, shouldn't he have had to turn in a birth certificate for every club or team he was on? Did the same chaperone provide the false birth certificate to all of his previous teams without his parent's knowledge?  Or had be been playing on '01 or '02 teams prior to joining your '02 team?  If he had, surely you checked with his previous coaches to make sure he was eligible.  Are you saying that no one had ever questioned you are his coach about his eligibility to play on your '02 team?

Can you, or anyone else, shed a bit more light on this....?   dsconsult, you seem to know a bit about this team, what is your take on this?

I am very confused.

I like the "Sgt Schultz Defense"...can I go with that one? " I Know NuhTHIng!" Cool 
dsconsult
dsconsult
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Passtheball 7/24/2013, 9:32 pm

02boys wrote:
tpitty wrote:

Thank you sir.

How old is the kid from Aysses Gold? Is the coach the guardian for this kid? The boy is very good but he looks 14 or 15. I did hear he doesn't have birth certificate & they had to make one up.

Passtheball
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by frisco hooligan 7/24/2013, 9:47 pm

02boys wrote:
tpitty wrote:

Thank you sir.

Seriously...  this is what you come away with from my post???

Ok, let me try that again:

{edited for clarity}
This whole false BC fiasco has been about a D3 team???   I thought for sure this was about the "man-child" that was making such an impact for Ayses...  You know, the Ayses team that was just promoted into D1 because of TFC's forfeiture of the spot (a position they were in most certainly in due to said player's contributions during the season which gained them a place at the top of D2). {/clarity}

I'm pretty sure I saw him shaving as he drove away...  or so I heard.

frisco hooligan
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/24/2013, 9:58 pm

frisco hooligan wrote:
02boys wrote:
tpitty wrote:

Thank you sir.

Seriously...  this is what you come away with from my post???

Ok, let me try that again:

{edited for clarity}
This whole false BC fiasco has been about a D3 team???   I thought for sure this was about the "man-child" that was making such an impact for Ayses...  You know, the Ayses team that was just promoted into D1 because of TFC's forfeiture of the spot (a position they were in most certainly in due to said player's contributions during the season which gained them a place at the top of D2). {/clarity}

I'm pretty sure I saw him shaving as he drove away...  or so I heard.

Only thing I got out of your post is that there is a reading comprehension issue, if you thought the previous posts were about the young boy that you are choosing to attack in a public forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerbuddy 7/24/2013, 11:24 pm

Llik2watch how about you a grow a pair and call me. Clearly no one is interested in this D3 issue. In case you didnt reading the header it says D1. My number is listed. Ill be waiting for your call:D 

soccerbuddy
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/25/2013, 7:11 am

so wait wait this isnt the usual hispanic team lynching Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/25/2013, 7:31 am

soccerbuddy wrote:Llik2watch how about you a grow a pair and call me. Clearly no one is interested in this D3 issue. In case you didnt reading the header it says D1. My number is listed. Ill be waiting for your call:D 

I'm interested, and not just because someone asked a person whose name is close to "Likes to watch" to call them.What a Face 

So, the known facts to be as follows based upon these posts:
1. A team admittedly used an in eligible player;
2. Player was used during QT;
3. Team made Classic;
4. Classic disciplinary folks decided that using an eligible player during QT was not punishable;
5. Rules state that knowingly using an ineligible player results in forfeit and year long ban for coach;
6. Rules state that failing to act in due care to determine eligibility of player results in year long ban of coach and/or manager; and
7. I have the maturity of a teenager.

You asked "What else?" above. This seems to be a better topic than Puma Cup incompetence or the usual U11 QT seeding shiznit,

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next