Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

D1 Team Listing - Page 3 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

D1 Team Listing

+22
socBall02
GDWilly
nearpost95
seriousfoulplay
allen04
Passtheball
frisco hooligan
Ilik2wach
txsoccer_nube
Rightback
Big L
soccerbuddy
Sprint
krowdkontrol
dsconsult
02boys
davito
foghornleghorn
tpitty
CowboysFTW
debit
1mpakt
26 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

D1 Team Listing - Page 3 Empty Re: D1 Team Listing

Post by Guest 7/25/2013, 7:31 am

soccerbuddy wrote:Llik2watch how about you a grow a pair and call me. Clearly no one is interested in this D3 issue. In case you didnt reading the header it says D1. My number is listed. Ill be waiting for your call:D 

I'm interested, and not just because someone asked a person whose name is close to "Likes to watch" to call them.What a Face 

So, the known facts to be as follows based upon these posts:
1. A team admittedly used an in eligible player;
2. Player was used during QT;
3. Team made Classic;
4. Classic disciplinary folks decided that using an eligible player during QT was not punishable;
5. Rules state that knowingly using an ineligible player results in forfeit and year long ban for coach;
6. Rules state that failing to act in due care to determine eligibility of player results in year long ban of coach and/or manager; and
7. I have the maturity of a teenager.

You asked "What else?" above. This seems to be a better topic than Puma Cup incompetence or the usual U11 QT seeding shiznit,

Back to top Go down

Post by allen04 7/25/2013, 8:34 am

TFC forfeited the spot?

Sounds like a brilliant move was made by TFC parents not to leave their imploding club to follow Larry to Titans. They sure showed him.
allen04
allen04
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by davito 7/25/2013, 7:14 pm

Wrong. Ever heard of the 75% rule?
davito
davito
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 02boys 7/26/2013, 3:35 pm

Passtheball wrote:
02boys wrote:
tpitty wrote:

Actually they moved into D1 cause TFC forfeited the spot.

Thank you sir.

How old is the kid from Aysses Gold? Is the coach the guardian for this kid? The boy is very good but he looks 14 or 15. I did hear he doesn't have birth certificate & they had to make one up.
Go check out the 5'11" forward on FCD Blue Lopez, you want to whine about age and shaving, he stands way over the kid on Ayses or all of them if that affraid
02boys
02boys
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by seriousfoulplay 7/26/2013, 6:59 pm

02boys wrote:
Passtheball wrote:
02boys wrote:
tpitty wrote:

Actually they moved into D1 cause TFC forfeited the spot.

Thank you sir.

How old is the kid from Aysses Gold? Is the coach the guardian for this kid? The boy is very good but he looks 14 or 15. I did hear he doesn't have birth certificate & they had to make one up.
Go check out the 5'11" forward on FCD Blue Lopez, you want to whine about age and shaving, he stands way over the kid on Ayses or all of them if that affraid

Major difference in Ayses player is Top 10 player in the league. FCD Blue player is not.

I still don't understand a team using an illegal player for the season and basically winning a spot with him and having no real consequences after pleading ignorance. Just makes no sense.

seriousfoulplay
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by nearpost95 7/26/2013, 9:24 pm

Forzi in the past has been a guardian for a player he needed to advance his team. He has also blown out half his team on contract signing day to pick up players from higher-level teams, leaving the dismissed players without options (Longhorns). He does accomplish what he wants, but with a plethora of ethical lapses. There is a very long list.

nearpost95
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

D1 Team Listing - Page 3 Empty LP Barnes/TFC/Cyclones

Post by GDWilly 7/27/2013, 7:02 am

At least for the time being, Debit was correct.

LP Barnes/TFC/Cyclones is playing in DIII (think this is better level for them) and AYSES is in DI see link below

http://www.gotsport.com/events/teamlist.asp?eventid=33026&showall=TRUE

GDWilly
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

D1 Team Listing - Page 3 Empty FC Premier

Post by GDWilly 7/27/2013, 7:05 am

Don't see any 3 -0 forfeits on FC Premier's record

http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=413466&History=yes&compact=

Awful lot of drama

GDWilly
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by nearpost95 7/27/2013, 12:38 pm

GDWilly wrote:At least for the time being, Debit was correct.

LP Barnes/TFC/Cyclones is playing in DIII (think this is better level for them) and AYSES is in DI see link below

So how did Liverpool (formerly TFC 02) end up with a D3 spot when the TFC 02 had a D1 bye? Aware that the TFC players scattered, so no 75% bye acquisition, but all of the analysis that TFC did not fully merge into Liverpool is confusing. Maybe a deal with the league to drop down since the team needed a full rebuild and AYSES was moved up, implying a D3 team was moved into D2 (?)

nearpost95
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by debit 7/27/2013, 2:32 pm

nearpost95 wrote:
GDWilly wrote:At least for the time being, Debit was correct.

So how did Liverpool (formerly TFC 02) end up with a D3 spot when the TFC 02 had a D1 bye?  Aware that the TFC players scattered, so no 75% bye acquisition, but all of the analysis that TFC did not fully merge into Liverpool is confusing.  Maybe a deal with the league to drop down since the team needed a full rebuild and AYSES was moved up, implying a D3 team was moved into D2 (?)

You have to go back one more iteration of team names to figure it out.  The team name is really Liverpool Barnes formerly TFC formerly FC Cyclones.  During the Memorial Day tournament, FC Cyclones successfully challenged for one of the 8 spots available in Classic D3.  Subsequent to that, they moved to "TFC" and was going to take the D1 spot vacated by TFC Larry.  For some reason (unknown to me) they have since decided to stay in the spot they earned in D3 and like many TFC teams, they have moved to Liverpool.  Like others have stated, I think that's a wise decision and is more in line with the competitive level of the team.  AYSES Gold will definitely be more competitive in D1 than Liverpool Barnes, and Liverpool Barnes will probably challenge for promotion to D2.

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by socBall02 7/27/2013, 2:42 pm

With all of these confusions about TFC/FC/Liverpool, can we just play?

let's just take it out on the soccer field, and as long as Dallas Texan South still the Champ, who cares. Why don't you all focus on unseat the Champ instead.

socBall02
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Passtheball 7/27/2013, 7:01 pm

socBall02 wrote:With all of these confusions about TFC/FC/Liverpool, can we just play?

let's just take it out on the soccer field, and as long as Dallas Texan South still the Champ, who cares. Why don't you all focus on unseat the Champ instead.

Yeah, Let's get the season started.

Will the Texans be able to compete for the top spot this year? I hear their top goal scorers are gone. Not the same team.

This will be Solar's year!!

Passtheball
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Liverpool00/02 7/27/2013, 7:41 pm

Here we go again pass the ball, we've all heard that before......
And if they don't win classic this year? You think that's a big deal to them? I've talk to several parents on that team, and trust me they've got a lot bigger plans for their kids then winning classic league again! And besides seen some games at king tut and fc dallas premier should be the team to beat.

Liverpool00/02
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by What 7/27/2013, 7:54 pm

Passtheball wrote:
socBall02 wrote:With all of these confusions about TFC/FC/Liverpool, can we just play?

Will the Texans be able to compete for the top spot this year? I hear their top goal scorers are gone. Not the same team.

That's funny who's their top goal scorers!
What
What
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by socBall02 7/27/2013, 9:03 pm

What wrote:
Passtheball wrote:

Can Solar Crushers crush the TXS? I look at gotSoccer, and it seems that SLC always lose to them for some reason. It's like Okstate always lose to OU, even when they rank higher.

socBall02
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Passtheball 7/27/2013, 10:16 pm

socBall02 wrote:
What wrote:
Passtheball wrote:

Can Solar Crushers crush the TXS? I look at gotSoccer, and it seems that SLC always lose to them for some reason. It's like Okstate always lose to OU, even when they rank higher.

socBall02, The kids have caught up. Solar Red is the team to beat!!

Just like everybody in the forum said before. Kids will catch up!
Teams were catching up before those three kids left!!

Deal with it fool!

What?

Passtheball
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by What 7/28/2013, 12:04 am

Passtheball wrote:
socBall02 wrote:
What wrote:
Passtheball wrote:

Deal with it fool!

What?

Your a donkey and you don't even know it, feel sorry for your bb having a donkey as a parent!
What
What
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochocinco 7/28/2013, 6:24 am

What wrote:
Passtheball wrote:
socBall02 wrote:
What wrote:
Passtheball wrote:

Are some of their better players really gone? If so, to futsal?

Deal with it fool!

What?

Your a donkey and you don't even know it, feel sorry for your bb having a donkey as a parent!

Ochocinco
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Beast_04 7/28/2013, 8:16 pm

I was a donkey once, but it wasn't any fun. So I found a princess to kiss me and now I have been promoted to race horse. But on the subject of Soccer I just hope my son's team does well in the PPL placement tournament. There are several good teams in D1, but I think there will be some good battles in D2. Should be a good season, good luck to all the boys.
Beast_04
Beast_04
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by dsconsult 7/29/2013, 8:10 pm

Beast_04 wrote:I was a donkey once, but it wasn't any fun.  So I found a princess to kiss me and now I have been promoted to race horse.  But on the subject of Soccer I just hope my son's team does well in the PPL placement tournament.  There are several good teams in D1, but I think there will be some good battles in D2.  Should be a good season, good luck to all the boys.

Beast - agreed -I hear the PPL teams have been working hard to boost the talent level across the board. Div 1 and 2 will both have strong showing hopefully. See you in the PT!
dsconsult
dsconsult
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3