Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

D1 Team Listing Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

D1 Team Listing

+22
socBall02
GDWilly
nearpost95
seriousfoulplay
allen04
Passtheball
frisco hooligan
Ilik2wach
txsoccer_nube
Rightback
Big L
soccerbuddy
Sprint
krowdkontrol
dsconsult
02boys
davito
foghornleghorn
tpitty
CowboysFTW
debit
1mpakt
26 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

D1 Team Listing Empty D1 Team Listing

Post by 1mpakt 7/19/2013, 4:05 pm

Anyone know what the d1 team listing will look like this fall?

1mpakt
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

D1 Team Listing Empty Re: D1 Team Listing

Post by debit 7/19/2013, 4:32 pm

I would expect it to be:

Dallas Texans South
Dallas Texans
FC Dallas Premier
FC Dallas Central Premier
FC Dallas Red
Liverpool Rush
Liverpool Owen
Solar Chelsea Red
Solar Chelsea
TFC (formerly FC Cyclones)

The real question will be the composition of the roster on each of those teams.  How many boys are going to do Pre-Academy only?  How many boys have left club soccer to pursue futsal full time?  How will TFC Larry's players affect other rosters as they scatter across several teams?  How much talent stayed behind at Solar Chelsea vs. that team being completely rebuilt?  How many elite players left DTS or Solar Red or FC Dallas to move to 'greener pastures'?  Did top players from D2 teams move to these D1 teams?  How many?  Did the AYSES super-stud move to a D1 team?

btw, that's basically 4 clubs controlling D1 in the 02s especially since I could see that TFC team becoming Liverpool at some point during the U12 soccer year.

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by CowboysFTW 7/19/2013, 10:10 pm

10 of TFC Larry's team moved to only two different teams (D1 and a D3 team). We will see what happens in the Fall.

CowboysFTW
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by tpitty 7/21/2013, 7:04 pm

CowboysFTW wrote:10 of TFC Larry's team moved to only two different teams (D1 and a D3 team).  We will see what happens in the Fall.

For a new squad to beat any team 10-0 is pretty impressive, and they went 2-0 in first two games. Maybe TFC revamped and will be ready to roll. Only time will tell. Should be fun to watch.
tpitty
tpitty
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by debit 7/22/2013, 8:44 am

CowboysFTW wrote:10 of TFC Larry's team moved to only two different teams (D1 and a D3 team).  We will see what happens in the Fall.

So which D3 team added these players?

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by foghornleghorn 7/22/2013, 11:40 am

tpitty wrote:

For a new squad to beat any team 10-0 is pretty impressive, and they went 2-0 in first two games. Maybe TFC revamped and will be ready to roll. Only time will tell. Should be fun to watch.

It's not exactly a new squad. TFC 02B is the former FC Cyclones that had already secured a spot in D3 for the fall. That Barcelona team, if its the Barcelona team I'm thinking of, was #2 in PPL2 last season, so a 10-0 shouldn't be that impressive.

BUT, with FC Cyclones moving up to D1, that leaves a spot open in D3 for who to fill? FCD Gold folded (I heard) so Andromeda Red?

regardless... should be fun to watch.
foghornleghorn
foghornleghorn
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by davito 7/22/2013, 12:29 pm

debit wrote:

The D3 team is FC Premier (Bonni Forzi). Five of the TFC Larry players have gone there.

Four players have joined FCD Red (Gomez), two have joined Solar Chelsea (formerly Renner), two have joined Azzurri and one has joined FCD Blue (Lopez)
davito
davito
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by foghornleghorn 7/22/2013, 12:41 pm

davito wrote:
debit wrote:

The D3 team is FC Premier (Bonni Forzi). Five of the TFC Larry players have gone there.

I recall Forzi already had a full team.  He must have had a number of cuts to make room for those 5 boys.  That's rough, given all the hard work those boys went through to make #1 in PPL1, on to D3, and then only to be told your spot is gone to a D1 player who just joined.

I guess sometimes it's not just about the money... it's also about winning.

Last edited by foghornleghorn on 7/22/2013, 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
foghornleghorn
foghornleghorn
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/22/2013, 12:42 pm

davito wrote:
debit wrote:

Four players have joined FCD Red (Gomez), two have joined Solar Chelsea (formerly Renner), two have joined Azzurri and one has joined FCD Blue (Lopez)

Thanks for posting this. Classic 3 will be interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by davito 7/22/2013, 12:47 pm

There is an awful lot of player movement this year for various reasons. Should make for an interesting year across all divisions.
davito
davito
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 02boys 7/22/2013, 3:40 pm

debit wrote:I would expect it to be:

Dallas Texans South
Dallas Texans
FC Dallas Premier
FC Dallas Central Premier
FC Dallas Red
Liverpool Rush
Liverpool Owen
Solar Chelsea Red
Solar Chelsea
AYSES Gold

02boys
02boys
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by dsconsult 7/22/2013, 8:39 pm

foghornleghorn wrote:
davito wrote:
debit wrote:

I recall Forzi already had a full team.  He must have had a number of cuts to make room for those 5 boys.  That's rough, given all the hard work those boys went through to make #1 in PPL1, on to D3, and then only to be told your spot is gone to a D1 player who just joined.

FC Premier - Forzi 02 team WAS full following having qualified for Classic DIII spot.  You're correct - the boys that were there worked hard and earned the spot.  Core group however chose to form a new team vs continuing to play at FC Premier.  8 players including 7 starters left the team.  Forzi didn't have to cut anyone....they left.   He had to go find players to field enough to compete in the upcoming season.
dsconsult
dsconsult
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/22/2013, 8:47 pm

dsconsult wrote:
foghornleghorn wrote:
davito wrote:
debit wrote:

FC Premier - Forzi 02 team WAS full following having qualified for Classic DIII spot.  You're correct - the boys that were there worked hard and earned the spot.  Core group however chose to form a new team vs continuing to play at FC Premier.  8 players including 7 starters left the team.  Forzi didn't have to cut anyone....they left.   He had to go find players to field enough to compete in the upcoming season.

That's odd. Why did they leave?

Back to top Go down

Post by dsconsult 7/23/2013, 12:15 pm

snjn1ab wrote:
dsconsult wrote:
foghornleghorn wrote:
davito wrote:
debit wrote:

That's odd.  Why did they leave?

Will be difficult for me to go into detail without painting a very negative picture so I will reply by saying many made the decision to move in an effort to find a more positive environment for their player(s). Priority was placed on the boys staying together in a better environment over keeping the Classic League spot they earned and are unfortunately unable to experience for at least 1 more year. (BTW - Not a single player was dismayed at the prospect of playing in a diff league this Fall / next Spring and going thru the qualifier again Spring '14 provided they stayed together as a "team" - for the most part at least given a few players remained that the boys would have liked to have seen come with) At the end of the day - these are 11 / 12 yr old boys that deserve to continue enjoying, while developing their game. The '00 team also moved out of the FC Premier organization - they kept the spot they earned in Classic league though as the entire team left.
dsconsult
dsconsult
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/23/2013, 12:19 pm

dsconsult wrote:
snjn1ab wrote:
dsconsult wrote:
foghornleghorn wrote:
davito wrote:
debit wrote:

That's odd.  Why did they leave?

Will be difficult for me to go into detail without painting a very negative picture so I will reply by saying many made the decision to move in an effort to find a more positive environment for their player(s).  Priority was placed on the boys staying together in a better environment over keeping the Classic League spot they earned and are unfortunately unable to experience for at least 1 more year.  (BTW - Not a single player was dismayed at the prospect of playing in a diff league this Fall / next Spring and going thru the qualifier again Spring '14 provided they stayed together as a "team" - for the most part at least given a few players remained that the boys would have liked to have seen come with)  At the end of the day - these are 11 / 12 yr old boys that deserve to continue enjoying, while developing their game.  The '00 team also moved out of the FC Premier organization - they kept the spot they earned in Classic league though as the entire team left.

Thanks for the insight. Good luck to the boys and kudos to them (and parents) for focusing on the experience rather than the league.

Back to top Go down

Post by krowdkontrol 7/23/2013, 12:21 pm

http://www.gotsport.com/events/teamlist.asp?eventid=33026&showall=TRUE
krowdkontrol
krowdkontrol
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/23/2013, 12:25 pm

krowdkontrol wrote:http://www.gotsport.com/events/teamlist.asp?eventid=33026&showall=TRUE

Andro Red is in, according to the list. Good for them. Quality team with a quality coach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprint 7/23/2013, 12:27 pm

krowdkontrol wrote:http://www.gotsport.com/events/teamlist.asp?eventid=33026&showall=TRUE

Did Ayses finish in a D1 spot last year or did they get bumped up?

Looks like 11 in D1?

Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerbuddy 7/23/2013, 12:35 pm

My son has played for Forzi for 4 years and I must say we have always had positive experiences. Try and paint it whatever way you choose. For the record it was 7 players and only 3 were set starters. The 8th player signed his contract and never showed up. Not all kids were invited to keep the team "together". My kid wasnt invited. cor players??? there were only 4 corr players that cam to FCP when it first started and hung in there intil our team was formed. knly ONE core player left. All players had a spot on the team. But due to parents wanting to control the team such as knowing where their kids should play vs where they worked best, they left. Positive environment??? I can tell you what wasn't so positive and pleasant. Some of our boys watching our parents go off screaming and hollering dropping the f bomb at the fields. Frankly I don't care if you figure out who am I. I can tell you. I am the team manager. If there are any more questions you can inbox me or call me. Except you, dconsult.

soccerbuddy
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/23/2013, 12:49 pm

soccerbuddy wrote:My son has played for Forzi for 4 years and I must say we have always had positive experiences. Try and paint it whatever way you choose. For the record it was 7 players and only 3 were set starters. The 8th player signed his contract and never showed up. Not all kids were invited to keep the team "together". My kid wasnt invited. cor players??? there were only 4 corr players that cam to FCP when it first started and hung in there intil our team was formed. knly ONE core player left. All players had a spot on the team. But due to parents wanting to control the team such as knowing where their kids should play vs where they worked best, they left. Positive environment??? I can tell you what wasn't so positive and pleasant. Some of our boys watching our parents go off screaming and hollering dropping the f bomb at the fields. Frankly I don't care if you figure out who am I. I can tell you. I am the team manager. If there are any more questions you can inbox me or call me. Except you, dconsult.

I retract the question. Sorry. I did not intend for it to go this way. I should have known better. I had heard that there was a team that split for a reason much different than positions or environment. Appears to be a different team. Good luck to both.

Now, back to these 11 Div 1 teams . . .

Back to top Go down

Post by tpitty 7/23/2013, 12:51 pm

snjn1ab wrote:
soccerbuddy wrote:My son has played for Forzi for 4 years and I must say we have always had positive experiences. Try and paint it whatever way you choose. For the record it was 7 players and only 3 were set starters. The 8th player signed his contract and never showed up. Not all kids were invited to keep the team "together". My kid wasnt invited. cor players??? there were only 4 corr players that cam to FCP when it first started and hung in there intil our team was formed. knly ONE core player left. All players had a spot on the team. But due to parents wanting to control the team such as knowing where their kids should play vs where they worked best, they left. Positive environment??? I can tell you what wasn't so positive and pleasant. Some of our boys watching our parents go off screaming and hollering dropping the f bomb at the fields. Frankly I don't care if you figure out who am I. I can tell you. I am the team manager. If there are any more questions you can inbox me or call me. Except you, dconsult.

I retract the question.  Sorry.  I did not intend for it to go this way.  I should have known better.  I had heard that there was a team that split for a reason much different than positions or environment.  Appears to be a different team.  Good luck to both.  

Now, back to these 11 Div 1 teams . . .

The {alleged} illegal player situation...I was waiting on that one too. Twisted Evil

Last edited by tpitty on 7/23/2013, 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Without a conviction is has to be alleged.)
tpitty
tpitty
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerbuddy 7/23/2013, 1:07 pm

What exactly about the "alleged"illegal player where you waiting for?

soccerbuddy
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by debit 7/23/2013, 1:53 pm

Sprint wrote:

Did Ayses finish in a D1 spot last year or did they get bumped up?

Looks like 11 in D1?  

AYSES finished in 11th last year so that list certainly seems to be a deviation from how it's been done in the recent past. Real Estudiantil is listed as D2, but they should be D3. Maybe it's just a preliminary list or maybe it's a Brave New World and D1 will have 11 teams and D3 will have 9 teams, but it seems like they should move AYSES Gold down to D2 and Real down to D3.

02boys, do you know something or were you just speculating???

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by tpitty 7/23/2013, 1:57 pm

soccerbuddy wrote:What exactly about the "alleged"illegal player where you waiting for?

the truth from the team mgr. Trust me, we can handle the truth: cue A Few Good Men.

I was told TFC was going back to Cyclones to retain their earned D3 spot. Obviously the chart stipulates otherwise.
tpitty
tpitty
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerbuddy 7/23/2013, 2:11 pm

You can't handle the truth lol! 

soccerbuddy
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down