Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Top Ten One Year Before Select - Page 7 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Top Ten One Year Before Select

+45
turtle
BooNGotti
soccerturf
oldschoolsoccer
NTXD
P1er
SoccerGenius99
Soccerdude48
itaboutdevelopment?
Texassoccer04
davito
Durty-Tackle
creeper
Lmansoccer
switch
Soccer2011
madisonmyers
cowpukesfan
switchit
Soccerdad79
Primokeeper
albundy412
TexasSoccer02
txsoccerdad
Ochocinco
accidentalelbow
my2cents
burnthestar
pass2space
Offside
Number13
Sprint
pitchperfect
futboler
Sergi Rebrov
2sgrm
TFC 02 BOYS
tigre4now
What
futbolista
newparent
Rightback
wonderwoman39
debit
WRG
49 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Top Ten One Year Before Select - Page 7 Empty Re: Top Ten One Year Before Select

Post by WRG 10/20/2011, 2:33 pm

BooNGotti wrote:
turtle wrote:
BooNGotti wrote:Maybe LP Gerrard should play all the top teams tough, lose to them all, beat DT United and CVFC. That will definitely put them in the top 5! Haha!

lol!

Did someone finally get it?! Lol! You are what your record says you are. Each season you work to try to improve your teams. Past achievements don't mean anything if you dont improve. Parents stop living in the past. Everyone is still second to dts. Can someone please update the standings?

I saw that as a subtle jab at TFC, a team that has played all the top competition but lost to all of them. You do not want to get TFC folks up in arms, they are pretty tenacious. They should relax as TFC is also a good team but not top 5 yet.

But, you are right in my book that you are what your record says you are.

WRG
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Top Ten One Year Before Select - Page 7 Empty Re: Top Ten One Year Before Select

Post by debit 10/20/2011, 3:44 pm

BooNGotti wrote:
turtle wrote:
BooNGotti wrote:Maybe LP Gerrard should play all the top teams tough, lose to them all, beat DT United and CVFC. That will definitely put them in the top 5! Haha!

lol!

Did someone finally get it?! Lol! You are what your record says you are. Each season you work to try to improve your teams. Past achievements don't mean anything if you dont improve. Parents stop living in the past. Everyone is still second to dts. Can someone please update the standings?

I got it and was amused.

I updated the standings, but they are only as good as the scores reported or not reported as the case may be. Sporting United seems to be missing representation here on the msg boards. Missing their score against DT Scott and Solar Blue. Guessing they lost both, but I didn't include those games in the standings. Also confused on whether DT Scott actually played FCD Toros and lost 3-0 or if someone reported that as a forfeit?!? It looks like that game is on the schedule twice so not sure if it was cancelled and rescheduled or what. Can anyone clarify how many games DT Scott has actually played?

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by WRG 10/20/2011, 3:57 pm

Place Team MP W L D Pts GF GA GD Win % SoS
1 DT South 6 6 0 0 18 18 3 15 100% 41%
2 Liverpool Gerrard (Soutar) 6 6 0 0 18 15 4 11 100% 37%
3 FCD Premier Goncalves 6 3 1 2 11 15 10 5 61% 47%
4 FCD Premier Snell 6 3 2 1 10 18 7 11 56% 49%
5 Solar Red Crushers 6 3 2 1 10 15 6 9 56% 47%
6 Odyssey 6 3 2 1 10 7 7 0 56% 53%
7 DT Scott 5 2 1 2 8 8 7 1 53% 44%
8 Solar Dynamo 6 2 2 2 8 6 6 0 44% 52%
9 Liverpool Rush (Fagen) 6 2 3 1 7 13 18 -5 39% 51%
10 CVFC 4 2 2 0 6 11 7 4 50% 36%
11 Solar Blue 4 2 2 0 6 5 4 1 50% 53%
12 TFC Larry 6 2 4 0 6 9 13 -4 33% 49%
13 FCD Predator Snell 5 1 4 0 3 2 10 -8 20% 57%
14 FCD Toros Goncalves 6 1 5 0 3 6 17 -11 17% 50%
15 DT United Scott/Lopez 6 0 4 2 2 2 14 -12 11% 57%
16 Sporting United 4 0 4 0 0 3 20 -17 0% 57%

Pulled a copy of the table over here for this thread. If we go by records, the top ten is little different than the opinions on this thread. Obviously strenght of schedule means something but as I understand it, this is all of D1.

Only a few more games this fall so probably not a ton of movement to be done. Looks like Odyssey is making a push to be in top ten and a few others going the other way.

Will be a fun Spring and great QT.

WRG
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by davito 10/20/2011, 9:48 pm

Felt the jab. Didn't take the bait. Laughing
davito
davito
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by futboler 10/20/2011, 11:16 pm

I am partial but it is great to see Odyssey looking good as of late. By no means is the competition in EAL the same, but its nice to see us hanging around in EAL with the top teams and a game in hand presently. We missed out on playing Am Eagles Very Happy Some good games for us in the next couple of weeks!

futboler
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerGenius99 10/21/2011, 12:03 am

futboler wrote:I am partial but it is great to see Odyssey looking good as of late. By no means is the competition in EAL the same, but its nice to see us hanging around in EAL with the top teams and a game in hand presently. We missed out on playing Am Eagles Very Happy Some good games for us in the next couple of weeks!

The word on the street is Odyssey is losing there two star forwards to another Division 1 team either in the spring or the summer. Odyssey is only as strong as those two forwards will take them.
SoccerGenius99
SoccerGenius99
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by creeper 10/21/2011, 12:18 am

SoccerGenius99 wrote:
futboler wrote:I am partial but it is great to see Odyssey looking good as of late. By no means is the competition in EAL the same, but its nice to see us hanging around in EAL with the top teams and a game in hand presently. We missed out on playing Am Eagles Very Happy Some good games for us in the next couple of weeks!

The word on the street is Odyssey is losing there two star forwards to another Division 1 team either in the spring or the summer. Odyssey is only as strong as those two forwards will take them.

Inquiring minds wants to know.

creeper
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprint 10/21/2011, 9:08 am

SoccerGenius99 wrote:

Odyssey has a strong defense and that has helped a lot with the recent stretch of good play. You may or may not be right regarding those "star" forwards, but Odyssey will be fine as a team going forward. Time will tell where they are next summer but good to see them playing well lately.

Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by What 10/21/2011, 9:26 am

Sprint wrote:
SoccerGenius99 wrote:

Odyssey has a strong defense and that has helped a lot with the recent stretch of good play. You may or may not be right regarding those "star" forwards, but Odyssey will be fine as a team going forward. Time will tell where they are next summer but good to see them playing well lately.

Odyssey has always been a good team; they will be fine, boys on that team will step-up and fill-in any void if any of the boys do leave. Hope the rumors are false about the boys leaving, they are a good team.
What
What
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by WRG 10/21/2011, 9:58 am

SoccerGenius99 wrote:

Last time I saw Odyssey play, near the end of the summer, they had a very good Center Mid that also played on the wings some, fast and good skill on the ball. Scored their goals the game I watched. If they keep that player and add a few more, they should be fine.

WRG
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by futbolista 10/21/2011, 10:06 am

SoccerGenius99 wrote:

Odyssey is a real good team. They have good players and always play you tough. While if they lose these players it will set them back but I know they have players that can step up.
futbolista
futbolista
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerdad79 10/21/2011, 10:26 am

futbolista wrote:
SoccerGenius99 wrote:

Odyssey is a real good team. They have good players and always play you tough. While if they lose these players it will set them back but I know they have players that can step up.

With all of this talk about their players leaving, anyone know where those players are headed?
Soccerdad79
Soccerdad79
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerGenius99 10/21/2011, 12:38 pm

Soccerdad79 wrote:
futbolista wrote:
SoccerGenius99 wrote:

With all of this talk about their players leaving, anyone know where those players are headed?

The word on the street is these two players for odyessey score all of odyssey's goals. When they leave, odyssey is in trouble.

Just ask around...............its public knowledge where they are going. Alot of people know.

Happy Trails.
SoccerGenius99
SoccerGenius99
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BAFANA BAFANA 10/21/2011, 2:49 pm

SoccerGenius99 wrote:
Soccerdad79 wrote:
futbolista wrote:
SoccerGenius99 wrote:

The word on the street is these two players for odyessey score all of odyssey's goals. When they leave, odyssey is in trouble.

Just ask around...............its public knowledge where they are going. Alot of people know.

Happy Trails.
Is it a secret?
My sister’s brother’s cousin’s nephew’s girl friend that’s friends with COWPUKESFAN told me they are going to play for… XXXX… sorry I was told not to tell, it’s a surprise Surprised
Surprised
BAFANA BAFANA
BAFANA BAFANA
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerdad79 10/21/2011, 3:01 pm

BAFANA BAFANA wrote:
SoccerGenius99 wrote:
Soccerdad79 wrote:
futbolista wrote:
SoccerGenius99 wrote:

Happy Trails.
Is it a secret?
My sister’s brother’s cousin’s nephew’s girl friend that’s friends with COWPUKESFAN told me they are going to play for… XXXX… sorry I was told not to tell, it’s a surprise Surprised
Surprised

So your sister’s brother’s cousin’s nephew’s girl friend that’s friends with COWPUKESFAN knows the answer? Maybe Im the only one who doesn't know. scratch
Soccerdad79
Soccerdad79
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by madisonmyers 10/21/2011, 3:04 pm

Hearing the song Rumors by Timex Social Club. If you're too young, look it up. Preview:

Look at all these rumors surroundin' me every day
I just need some time, some time to get away from
From all these rumors, I can't take it no more
My best friend said there's one out now about me and the girl next door

Face it. The player standing next to your kid today could be playing for a different team tomorrow. There is only right now.
madisonmyers
madisonmyers
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ManU 10/21/2011, 3:05 pm

BAFANA BAFANA wrote:
SoccerGenius99 wrote:
Soccerdad79 wrote:
futbolista wrote:
SoccerGenius99 wrote:

Happy Trails.
Is it a secret?
Surprised

One is going to Real Madrid & the other one to FC Barcelona. lol!

ManU
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by BAFANA BAFANA 10/21/2011, 3:23 pm

ManU wrote:
BAFANA BAFANA wrote:
SoccerGenius99 wrote:
Soccerdad79 wrote:
futbolista wrote:
SoccerGenius99 wrote:

Happy Trails.
Is it a secret?
Surprised

That’s not what I heard ones going to Santos the other one is going to Benfica Laughing
BAFANA BAFANA
BAFANA BAFANA
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprint 10/21/2011, 3:26 pm

How about we get back to rankings and team games instead of rumors about individual players. As Madison Myers put it so well, there are lots of good players on lots of good teams that may move around over the next season or so.

You can find out who is on any team by watching them play that weekend.

Have a great last few weekends.

Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerdad79 10/21/2011, 4:24 pm

Sprint wrote:

Good luck trying to figure out who plays for Dynamo, every weekend there are new faces from different teams.. lol!
Soccerdad79
Soccerdad79
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by creeper 10/21/2011, 4:27 pm

Sprint wrote:How about we get back to rankings and team games instead of rumors about individual players. As Madison Myers put it so well, there are lots of good players on lots of good teams that may move around over the next season or so.

Let's get back to ranking. DTS is number 1 and the rest fight it out for second, third, fourth, and and etc. Does that sound about right?

creeper
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cowpukesfan 10/22/2011, 11:17 am

[quote="BAFANA BAFANA"][quote="ManU"][quote="BAFANA BAFANA"][quote="SoccerGenius99"][quote="Soccerdad79"][quote="futbolista"][quote="SoccerGenius99"][quote="futboler"]I am partial but it is great to see Odyssey looking good as of late. By no means is the competition in EAL the same, but its nice to see us hanging around in EAL with the top teams and a game in hand presently. We missed out on playing Am Eagles :D Some good games for us in the next couple of weeks![/quote]

The word on the street is Odyssey is losing there two star forwards to another Division 1 team either in the spring or the summer. Odyssey is only as strong as those two forwards will take them. [/quote]

Odyssey is a real good team. They have good players and always play you tough. While if they lose these players it will set them back but I know they have players that can step up. [/quote]

With all of this talk about their players leaving, anyone know where those players are headed? [/quote]

Happy Trails.[/quote]Is it a secret?
My sister’s brother’s cousin’s nephew’s girl friend that’s friends with COWPUKESFAN told me they are going to play for… XXXX… sorry I was told not to tell, it’s a surprise :o
:o
[/quote]

One is going to Real Madrid & the other one to FC Barcelona. :lol!: [/quote]That’s not what I heard ones going to Santos the other one is going to Benfica :lol: [/quote]

BAFANA BAFANA: Don't get personal with me jackass. I don't know you and you damn sure don't know me. So don't insult unless your sorry ass can back it up. Okay?

cowpukesfan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by creeper 10/22/2011, 11:43 am

cowpukesfan wrote:
BAFANA BAFANA wrote:
ManU wrote:
BAFANA BAFANA wrote:
SoccerGenius99 wrote:
Soccerdad79 wrote:
futbolista wrote:
SoccerGenius99 wrote:

Happy Trails.
Is it a secret?
Surprised

That’s not what I heard ones going to Santos the other one is going to Benfica Laughing

BAFANA BAFANA: Don't get personal with me jackass. I don't know you and you damn sure don't know me. So don't insult unless your sorry ass can back it up. Okay?

Someone is very sensitive today. Rolling Eyes

creeper
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cowpukesfan 10/22/2011, 11:51 am

[quote="creeper"][quote="cowpukesfan"][quote="BAFANA BAFANA"][quote="ManU"][quote="BAFANA BAFANA"][quote="SoccerGenius99"][quote="Soccerdad79"][quote="futbolista"][quote="SoccerGenius99"][quote="futboler"]I am partial but it is great to see Odyssey looking good as of late. By no means is the competition in EAL the same, but its nice to see us hanging around in EAL with the top teams and a game in hand presently. We missed out on playing Am Eagles :D Some good games for us in the next couple of weeks![/quote]

The word on the street is Odyssey is losing there two star forwards to another Division 1 team either in the spring or the summer. Odyssey is only as strong as those two forwards will take them. [/quote]

Odyssey is a real good team. They have good players and always play you tough. While if they lose these players it will set them back but I know they have players that can step up. [/quote]

With all of this talk about their players leaving, anyone know where those players are headed? [/quote]

Happy Trails.[/quote]Is it a secret?
My sister’s brother’s cousin’s nephew’s girl friend that’s friends with COWPUKESFAN told me they are going to play for… XXXX… sorry I was told not to tell, it’s a surprise :o
:o
[/quote]

One is going to Real Madrid & the other one to FC Barcelona. :lol!: [/quote]That’s not what I heard ones going to Santos the other one is going to Benfica :lol: [/quote]

BAFANA BAFANA: Don't get personal with me jackass. I don't know you and you damn sure don't know me. So don't insult unless your sorry ass can back it up. Okay?[/quote]

Someone is very sensitive today. :roll: [/quote]

Seriously, don't call me out on a message board. You want to get personal, PM me and we'll go from there. Otherwise, keep it about the games.

cowpukesfan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by creeper 10/22/2011, 11:54 am

cowpukesfan wrote:
creeper wrote:
cowpukesfan wrote:
BAFANA BAFANA wrote:
ManU wrote:
BAFANA BAFANA wrote:
SoccerGenius99 wrote:
Soccerdad79 wrote:
futbolista wrote:
SoccerGenius99 wrote:

Happy Trails.
Is it a secret?
Surprised

Someone is very sensitive today. Rolling Eyes

Seriously, don't call me out on a message board. You want to get personal, PM me and we'll go from there. Otherwise, keep it about the games.
lol!

creeper
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/26/2011, 2:37 pm

Soccerdad79 wrote:
futbolista wrote:
SoccerGenius99 wrote:

Those two players from Odyssey have been practicing with Solar Crushers White.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next