Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Classic League - New Misconduct Link Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Classic League - New Misconduct Link

+25
SnookumsConCarne
sumsoccer4u
topof18
R1
Real Barcelona
skillzski
4theGame4
Soccerdad47
Laroja_2012
forward thinker
tpitty
seriousfoulplay
Rightback
allen04
Number13
nearpost95
Fanofson
Speedy Gonzales
earbucket
mpcls55
Beast_04
wulfgar07
Bigskinny29
SailorMoon
foghornleghorn
29 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Classic League - New Misconduct Link Empty Classic League - New Misconduct Link

Post by foghornleghorn 9/7/2014, 8:47 am

I think the new interface with the Misconduct Link is pretty interesting. I just hope all refs properly report and that there is consistency. Good luck this season to all!
foghornleghorn
foghornleghorn
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Classic League - New Misconduct Link Empty Re: Classic League - New Misconduct Link

Post by SailorMoon 9/8/2014, 3:01 pm

Well that is interesting. Will see if they do anything with it.

SailorMoon
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Classic League - New Misconduct Link Empty Re: Classic League - New Misconduct Link

Post by Bigskinny29 9/8/2014, 3:10 pm

SailorMoon wrote:Well that is interesting. Will see if they do anything with it.  

Cards from this weekend's games have already been posted.
Bigskinny29
Bigskinny29
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorMoon 9/8/2014, 3:34 pm

Well sure enough they have. Hmmm, now you know who to watch for and be expecting rough play from I guess. Again -- interesting.

SailorMoon
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by wulfgar07 9/8/2014, 3:50 pm

Where can I find this link?

wulfgar07
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigskinny29 9/8/2014, 3:52 pm

Here is the overall page. Click on Misconduct for the particular age group and division you are interested in.

http://events.gotsport.com/events/Default.aspx?EventID=39881
Bigskinny29
Bigskinny29
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by wulfgar07 9/8/2014, 4:02 pm

Thanks

wulfgar07
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Beast_04 9/8/2014, 10:45 pm

So is that why everybody talks about Dallas Texans South being the "Dirty South"?  Out of 12 yellows for all three classic divisions, 4 of them were on Texans players, 3 of them for DT South.  Could have just been poor reffing though.

I wish they had this on Plano Premier, but I am just happy they are on Got Soccer this year.
Beast_04
Beast_04
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by wulfgar07 9/9/2014, 8:59 am

Sir,
I don't think "Dirty South" has anything to do with their way of playing soccer.
It's more likely an affectionate nick-name given to them by a parent to sound like he or she's "down" with the Hip Hop culture. Cool

wulfgar07
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by mpcls55 9/9/2014, 10:42 am

wulfgar07 wrote:Sir,
I don't think "Dirty South" has anything to do with their way of playing soccer.
It's more likely an affectionate nick-name given to them by a parent to sound like he or she's "down" with the Hip Hop culture. Cool

Very good Urban Dictionary reference. However, there are a few teams in that region that have earned them that nickname. However, one could say it about the North, West and East as well.

mpcls55
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by wulfgar07 9/9/2014, 11:31 am

Not really the North.

wulfgar07
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by earbucket 9/9/2014, 1:35 pm

wulfgar07 wrote:Not really the North.

This is the North, where we do what we want.

earbucket
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by wulfgar07 9/9/2014, 1:45 pm

lol!

wulfgar07
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 9/9/2014, 3:05 pm

Oh, I'm pretty sure the "nickname" has EVERYTHING to do with their style of play.  A South parent didn't come up with that name, they all just proudly adopted it. And, this is not a "new" feature for CL. There was a misconduct link last year as well, if anyone still has a bookmark for CL Standings.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 9/9/2014, 3:13 pm

foghornleghorn wrote:I think the new interface with the Misconduct Link is pretty interesting.  I just hope all refs properly report and that there is consistency.  Good luck this season to all!
Teams report misconduct when they call in the scores, not the refs.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanofson 9/9/2014, 3:34 pm

Speedy Gonzales wrote:
foghornleghorn wrote:I think the new interface with the Misconduct Link is pretty interesting.  I just hope all refs properly report and that there is consistency.  Good luck this season to all!

Actually at the classic manager's meeting in August, this was discussed. The teams were to report scores, Classic would use the referee reports to post cards. They talked about when a referee may show a card just to gain control of situation but decide not to report so it does not affect the player. As a referee I had never considered that, but I might now.

Besides, I doubt many mangers would know the codes to use to document the cards.
Fanofson
Fanofson
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 9/9/2014, 9:15 pm

Fanofson wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:

Actually at the classic manager's meeting in August, this was discussed. The teams were to report scores, Classic would use the referee reports to post cards. They talked about when a referee may show a card just to gain control of situation but decide not to report so it does not affect the player. As a referee I had never considered that, but I might now.

Besides, I doubt many mangers would know the codes to use to document the cards.
My bad. I just know that part of the automated system is whether any cards were issued to either home or visitor team. I guess they ignore that and wait for the refs to turn in their stuff.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by nearpost95 9/9/2014, 9:42 pm

Fanofson wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:

Actually at the classic manager's meeting in August, this was discussed. The teams were to report scores, Classic would use the referee reports to post cards. They talked about when a referee may show a card just to gain control of situation but decide not to report so it does not affect the player.

The referees are provided with an official game report sheet containing both rosters.  At the conclusion of the game, the scores are recorded and cards are noted with a code indicating the type of misconduct, e,g. PI for persistent infringement, UB for unsporting behavior (this is supplemented with a number corresponding to specific type of UB, e.g., tactical foul, which is not indicated on the gotsoccer listing).

It is improper for a referee to show a card at a league game then not report it - any suggestion otherwise would be wrong.

nearpost95
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorMoon 9/15/2014, 10:18 am

I wonder how often it is updated. Had a yellow card issued in our game. Don't see it on the misconduct link, yet our scores were posted long ago.

SailorMoon
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by nearpost95 9/15/2014, 10:25 am

SailorMoon wrote:I wonder how often it is updated.  Had a yellow card issued in our game.  Don't see it on the misconduct link, yet our scores were posted long ago.  

The admin-on-duty tries to get the scores up ASAP. The cards are updated with a second pass through the game sheets and may be on Monday or Tuesday following the weekend games.

nearpost95
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/15/2014, 10:38 am

wulfgar07 wrote:Sir,

Worng. Its because they are dirty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigskinny29 9/15/2014, 10:39 am

Admins have until COB Wednesday to input misconduct; so sayeth a CL official.
Bigskinny29
Bigskinny29
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorMoon 9/15/2014, 11:26 am

We shall wait and see then..........

SailorMoon
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 9/15/2014, 11:29 am

Having kind of a hard time believing all the cards are getting reported. Will be curious to see if this week's are, as there were five in our last game.

One apparently because the kid was "a chicken". Wink
Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by allen04 9/15/2014, 11:52 am

Find it hard to believe that 1st week U11 D1 had four cards and then none since.
allen04
allen04
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next