Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Classic League - New Misconduct Link - Page 2 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Classic League - New Misconduct Link

+25
SnookumsConCarne
sumsoccer4u
topof18
R1
Real Barcelona
skillzski
4theGame4
Soccerdad47
Laroja_2012
forward thinker
tpitty
seriousfoulplay
Rightback
allen04
Number13
nearpost95
Fanofson
Speedy Gonzales
earbucket
mpcls55
Beast_04
wulfgar07
Bigskinny29
SailorMoon
foghornleghorn
29 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Classic League - New Misconduct Link - Page 2 Empty Re: Classic League - New Misconduct Link

Post by allen04 9/15/2014, 11:52 am

Find it hard to believe that 1st week U11 D1 had four cards and then none since.

allen04
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Classic League - New Misconduct Link - Page 2 Empty Re: Classic League - New Misconduct Link

Post by nearpost95 9/15/2014, 2:21 pm

allen04 wrote:Find it hard to believe that 1st week U11 D1 had four cards and then none since.

It's because...
a) the boys learned their lessons and have played under control since.
-or-
b) the harsh refs moved on to the older boys' games.

nearpost95
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigskinny29 9/15/2014, 2:35 pm

-or-
c) Admins have yet to enter this week's misconduct.
Bigskinny29
Bigskinny29
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rightback 9/15/2014, 2:44 pm

The boys causing the misconduct did not play this weekend?

Rightback
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigskinny29 9/15/2014, 2:46 pm

Out of the Week 1 cards given in the 02's, only one of them was a straight red. So that player did not play for his team this weekend, nor will he next weekend, as he is serving a 2 game suspension.
Bigskinny29
Bigskinny29
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by wulfgar07 9/15/2014, 2:58 pm

2 games?
What did he do?
Call the ref "Bob Barker"?

wulfgar07
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigskinny29 9/15/2014, 3:09 pm

Violent Conduct is the only straight red that carries a 2 game suspension.

http://www.ccsai.org/page/show/878692-appeals-and-discipline-verify-misconduct-cards

SFP = Serious foul play
VC = Violent conduct - Automatic 2 Game Suspension
AL = Offensive, insulting, or abusive language
DCH = Denies opposing team of obvious goal-scoring opportunity
DGF = Denies obvious goal-scoring opportunity to an opponent
S = Spits at opponent
2CT = Receives 2nd caution
**BB - Calling the Ref Bob Barker

**NEW FOR 2014

(ok so I added the last one....) lol!

Bigskinny29
Bigskinny29
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rightback 9/15/2014, 6:13 pm

The Bob Barker red...the most dreaded of all reds

Rightback
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by seriousfoulplay 9/15/2014, 10:30 pm

Wow. Lots of cards for Superior Aztecas last weekend in D3. I wonder if they were upset at FC Premier for playing a 15 year old? Forzi took a year off from playing overage players but he must be back at it. Gotta win somehow.

seriousfoulplay
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rightback 9/16/2014, 8:39 am

15? Seems low

Rightback
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorMoon 9/16/2014, 9:12 am

Okay, the card for our game is in, but dang on the Aztecas. Wow. What are the team official cards - coach get kicked out or warned?

And love the BB card. I literally laughed for 10 minutes at practice last night.

SailorMoon
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by wulfgar07 9/16/2014, 9:52 am

Rightback wrote:15? Seems low

Was it verified that the player was not eligible/too old?
Did FC Premier get punished?

wulfgar07
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by nearpost95 9/16/2014, 11:39 am

SailorMoon wrote:Okay, the card for our game is in, but dang on the Aztecas.  Wow.  What are the team official cards - coach get kicked out or warned?

Word has that it was spectators - parent misbehavior is credited to the "team official" account.

nearpost95
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigskinny29 9/16/2014, 1:07 pm

wulfgar07 wrote:
Rightback wrote:15? Seems low

Was it verified that the player was not eligible/too old?
Did FC Premier get punished?

Once a cheater, always a cheater. He's done it before and received not so much as a wrist slap last year when he qualified for Classic with an older player. Once the player was outed, FC Premiere was somehow able to keep its Classic spot because he was able to get the board to believe he was not involved in the shenanigans. Rolling Eyes

I mean, if you are going to have a 15 or 16 year old on your U13 team, at least make sure he blends in size wise with the other boys.
Bigskinny29
Bigskinny29
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by wulfgar07 9/16/2014, 1:16 pm

"Blend in size"?
Was this alleged kid outed?
If not, what other proof do you have that he's not 13?
Size?
Dallas Texans South, Liverpool Owen, Liverpool Fagen, & Liverpool Shankly all have 1 or 2 gigantic kids on their teams.
How do you know this is not the case with Forzi.
But if it's not, then he's truly a freaking idiot, and should be permanently BANNED before someone gets seriously injured.

wulfgar07
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorMoon 9/16/2014, 1:30 pm

Teams play older players and think that no one will notice. I mean really? Remember the 00 or 99 that was on the Samba 02 team last year? It's mind boggling. Why would you be proud of playing down to win? I never get the kid or kid's parents that allow this as well. Like sending my 12yo to play on a team with 8 year olds. My kid wouldn't do it, firstly and lastly.

SailorMoon
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigskinny29 9/16/2014, 1:36 pm

wulfgar07 wrote:"Blend in size"?
Size?
Dallas Texans South, Liverpool Owen, Liverpool Fagen, & Liverpool Shankly all have 1 or 2 gigantic kids on their teams.
But if it's not, then he's truly a freaking idiot, and should be permanently BANNED before someone gets seriously injured.

I am not going on just the size of the kid or the fact that his mustache is manlier than mine.  I am going on the reputation of the coach.  If some Joe Shmoe team has a manchild, you say to yourself - "Man, that's one big 12/13 year old."   If FORZI has a manchild, or if Raymond has a manchild, you say to yourself - "HERE WE GO AGAIN!"
Bigskinny29
Bigskinny29
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by wulfgar07 9/16/2014, 2:00 pm

Okay. I get you.
So the kid's developed too fast and just happened to land on Forzi's team.
His parents had no idea that their BB is 2 years older than his team-mates?
Aren't they part of the conspiracy then?
And WHY?!?
What in the hell do some of these folks get out of cheating other kids?
But who is "Raymond"?

wulfgar07
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 9/16/2014, 2:11 pm

Why do some people grab your jersey and pull you down on top of them in the box? Why do they kick you when the ref isn't looking? Why do they scream for the corner/throw when they know the ball went off of them? Because for some people, that is just soccer. Whatever you can get away with is legal. Once you just accept that a lot of people are douchebags, most boorish behavior isn't really that mind boggling.
Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tpitty 9/16/2014, 2:41 pm

Bigskinny29 wrote:
wulfgar07 wrote:"Blend in size"?
Size?

I am not going on just the size of the kid or the fact that his mustache is manlier than mine.  I am going on the reputation of the coach.  If some Joe Shmoe team has a manchild, you say to yourself - "Man, that's one big 12/13 year old."   If FORZI has a manchild, or if Raymond has a manchild, you say to yourself - "HERE WE GO AGAIN!"

When I saw the kid play, I thought the very same thing only after I thought how great he would be as a college running back. Looks big, fast, strong, and can rifle the ball on his right foot.
tpitty
tpitty
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigskinny29 9/16/2014, 3:06 pm

wulfgar07 wrote:Okay. I get you.
So the kid's developed too fast and just happened to land on Forzi's team.
His parents had no idea that their BB is 2 years older than his team-mates?
Aren't they part of the conspiracy then?
And WHY?!?
What in the hell do some of these folks get out of cheating other kids?
But who is "Raymond"?

Raymond Rodriguez was the Samba coach when they were busted for an older player. Formerly D1 Arsenal...
Bigskinny29
Bigskinny29
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by wulfgar07 9/16/2014, 3:18 pm

Oh. Okay.

wulfgar07
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by wulfgar07 9/16/2014, 5:50 pm

I remember the LP Owen kid (that is now injured) playing against my BB's team about 3 years back why LP Owen was FCD.
The kid was big then, but he's gotten HUGE!
He is the correct age and I remember newer parents on my BB's team questioning his age on the sidelines.
LP Owens actually has 3 giants (Triple Towers) who are the correct age.
DTS has a monster, and do mean monster as a compliment.
Solar Red's former goalie is another very skilled and agile huge kid.
In the '98 age group, if you catch any of Real Madrid's games, you'll notice that the goalie looks like a college linebacker.
One of the dads from LP Owen mentioned a player from the Austin Labor Day tournament standing at 6ft plus for a U-13 team. The kid was 12 years old.
So why wasn't this FC Forzi's kid dimed out and taken off the field by the ref, if he's 15 years old?

wulfgar07
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by nearpost95 9/16/2014, 6:19 pm

wulfgar07 wrote:
So why wasn't this FC Forzi's kid dimed out and taken off the field by the ref, if he's 15 years old?

Because he answers to a name on the roster, wears the corresponding number, and his face resembles the photo in the online gotsoccer roster.
This is the roster check prescribed by the league for the referee crews. Referees do not check birth certificates or passports, take DNA samples, carbon date exposed bones, etc. Proof of identity and age are part of the registration process.

nearpost95
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by wulfgar07 9/16/2014, 6:37 pm

So you're more or less saying that Mr. Forzi not only coaches soccer, he coaches kids how to lie?

wulfgar07
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by seriousfoulplay 9/16/2014, 6:39 pm

It's not so much the size in overage cases, but certainly is a contributing question mark in most cases. The bigger issue is the player does things on and off the ball that are not age appropriate and the player sticks out like a sore thumb. It really is pretty obvious and a shame to the game and unfair to other teams. Add in, the kid in question, rides with the coach to and from games and there are certainly enough questions to more than wonder. Any experienced coach can weed out overage players pretty easily based on things he watches on the field.

seriousfoulplay
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next