Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Classic League - New Misconduct Link - Page 4 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Classic League - New Misconduct Link

+25
SnookumsConCarne
sumsoccer4u
topof18
R1
Real Barcelona
skillzski
4theGame4
Soccerdad47
Laroja_2012
forward thinker
tpitty
seriousfoulplay
Rightback
allen04
Number13
nearpost95
Fanofson
Speedy Gonzales
earbucket
mpcls55
Beast_04
wulfgar07
Bigskinny29
SailorMoon
foghornleghorn
29 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Classic League - New Misconduct Link - Page 4 Empty Re: Classic League - New Misconduct Link

Post by SailorMoon 10/9/2014, 10:38 am

Blowing a whistle???? Heck I've never done that, thought of that or would think of it. Like you wouldn't be caught? Geeze Louise.

SailorMoon
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Classic League - New Misconduct Link - Page 4 Empty Re: Classic League - New Misconduct Link

Post by SnookumsConCarne 10/9/2014, 10:39 am

Bongo-Guy's no longer with Castro?
I remember this guy when Solar '03 played up and the team my BB guest-played on, faced them.
He wasn't loud or obnoxious.
Except for that damn bongo......... No
SnookumsConCarne
SnookumsConCarne
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorMoon 10/9/2014, 10:40 am

foghornleghorn wrote:
topof18 wrote:D3 DTX Red South had two parents removed from the game last week for persistent abusive language towards the referee, Genesis players and parents. One parent was blowing a whistle at times to distract the players. The game was stopped for several minutes for the parents to be removed, but the coach was allowed to stay and nowhere is this recorded under the misconduct link. What is going on?
I see post about illegal players and now see that misconducts are not reported. Does Classic League follow their own rules or just make them up as they go?

This doesn't surprise me... we've played DTX Red and they have 2-3 dads who verbally abuse refs, other players, and even their own kids.  I recall the bongo-guy on Solar Castro (03) that is now DTX.  Maybe it's the direction Hassan likes.  Who knows?

And I thought the Forzi game would be my looking forward to game of the season. Now I have to deal with these yahoos too? This should be fun. Party City here we come!! Shocked

SailorMoon
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorMoon 10/9/2014, 10:43 am

topof18 wrote:D3 DTX Red South had two parents removed from the game last week for persistent abusive language towards the referee, Genesis players and parents. One parent was blowing a whistle at times to distract the players. The game was stopped for several minutes for the parents to be removed, but the coach was allowed to stay and nowhere is this recorded under the misconduct link. What is going on?
I see post about illegal players and now see that misconducts are not reported. Does Classic League follow their own rules or just make them up as they go?

They sure aren't reported on there are they? Well I wouldn't think of emailing classic league and asking why. That would take an hour or so away from their precious day tracking down who I am. Nevermind the problem. I guess they do make up their own rules as they go along.

Classic League USED to be well respected. What has happened here???

SailorMoon
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SnookumsConCarne 10/9/2014, 10:44 am

How is this Hassan's fault?
He doesn't interview or monitor every parent on every team.
I bet he wasn't even aware of this team, except for if the payroll gets out of whack.
SnookumsConCarne
SnookumsConCarne
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sumsoccer4u 10/9/2014, 10:59 am

They did the same thing at QT.
sumsoccer4u
sumsoccer4u
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SnookumsConCarne 10/9/2014, 11:04 am

fairplaysoccer wrote:They did the same thing at QT.

The players must be very good or the coach doesn't have enough players to continue without them.
That's just crazy.
The refs talk. They'll be keeping a closer eye on DT Red.
The kids don't seem to be the problem though.
SnookumsConCarne
SnookumsConCarne
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by CCM 10/9/2014, 11:09 am

SnookumsConCarne wrote:
fairplaysoccer wrote:

The game was stopped once prior to the 5-6 minute stoppage because of the parents. The BMOD had came over and told the field monitor to tell the coach to make a call to the manager and have the parents that were out of line leave the field. IMO, if the game had to be stopped for a sigificant amount of time then this should have resulted in the coach having to leave as well. That did not happen. Now none of what happened is reported in the misconduct link? SMH!

The Game should've been a forfeit.
Blowing a whistle to distract the kids?!?
I hope that coach jumped these parents' butts later.
That coach is not a bad dude. Very mellow.
I'm pretty sure the other DTS parents were just as pissed.
There are some good, level-headed folks over there.
So these 2 yahoos should not be used as a reflection of what the other parents are really like.

I beg to differ on the coach...but I'll just leave it at that. Been there. Done that.

CCM
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by sumsoccer4u 10/9/2014, 11:09 am

SnookumsConCarne wrote:

The players must be very good or the coach doesn't have enough players to continue without them.
That's just crazy.

I'm not going to point out a particular player, but they did have one on suspension and for good cause.
Late in last Saturdays game (like last minute) our GK was seeing a ball out over the goal line and once the ball was out one of their players kicked him in the ankle. Ref did nothing. They also have a diver.

Last edited by fairplaysoccer on 10/9/2014, 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
sumsoccer4u
sumsoccer4u
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by foghornleghorn 10/9/2014, 11:16 am

fairplaysoccer wrote:
SnookumsConCarne wrote:

That's just crazy.

I'm not going to point out a particular player, but they did have one on suspension and for good cause. Late in the game (like last minute) our GK was seeing a ball out over the goal line and once the ball was out one of their players kicked him in the ankle. Ref did nothing. They also have a diver.

To be clear:

DTX South (Adames) = D1
DTX Red (Badii) = D2
DTX Red South (Ojeda) = D3

Red & South haven't been in the QT for the past 2 years.  Most recently, Red South was.

Just saying.
foghornleghorn
foghornleghorn
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorMoon 10/9/2014, 11:23 am

I see where DTX Red South did have a player suspended for a game, so they may bear some watching if you like to keep your BB's safe and healthy.

SailorMoon
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SnookumsConCarne 10/9/2014, 11:34 am

CCM wrote:
SnookumsConCarne wrote:
fairplaysoccer wrote:

The game was stopped once prior to the 5-6 minute stoppage because of the parents. The BMOD had came over and told the field monitor to tell the coach to make a call to the manager and have the parents that were out of line leave the field. IMO, if the game had to be stopped for a sigificant amount of time then this should have resulted in the coach having to leave as well. That did not happen. Now none of what happened is reported in the misconduct link? SMH!

The Game should've been a forfeit.
Blowing a whistle to distract the kids?!?
I hope that coach jumped these parents' butts later.
That coach is not a bad dude. Very mellow.
I'm pretty sure the other DTS parents were just as pissed.
There are some good, level-headed folks over there.
So these 2 yahoos should not be used as a reflection of what the other parents are really like.

I beg to differ on the coach...but I'll just leave it at that.  Been there. Done that.

Oh, NOW you know the coach?
SnookumsConCarne
SnookumsConCarne
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SnookumsConCarne 10/9/2014, 11:35 am

fairplaysoccer wrote:
SnookumsConCarne wrote:

That's just crazy.

I'm not going to point out a particular player, but they did have one on suspension and for good cause.
Late in last Saturdays game (like last minute) our GK was seeing a ball out over the goal line and once the ball was out one of their players kicked him in the ankle. Ref did nothing. They also have a diver.

Dang near EVERY team from D3 to D1 has a diver, Sir.
SnookumsConCarne
SnookumsConCarne
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorMoon 10/9/2014, 11:40 am

Folks - The real question here is - why hasn't this been entered into the misconduct report? And, maybe the real, real, question is - what ELSE has not been reported in that misconduct link by who knows who/what. Classic League - you need to do some redeeming here. You are losing credibility very fast.

SailorMoon
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SnookumsConCarne 10/9/2014, 11:58 am

SailorMoon wrote:Folks - The real question here is - why hasn't this been entered into the misconduct report?  And, maybe the real, real, question is - what ELSE has not been reported in that misconduct link by who knows who/what.  Classic League - you need to do some redeeming here.  You are losing credibility very fast.

Do you think that the referrees aren't turning this in?
This could be the case.
SnookumsConCarne
SnookumsConCarne
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 10/9/2014, 12:49 pm

SnookumsConCarne wrote:Bongo-Guy's no longer with Castro?
I remember this guy when Solar '03 played up and the team my BB guest-played on, faced them.

Bongo guy still on Castro. Ridiculous bringing bongo guy into this as there is a world of difference between that guy and parents cursing the refs. He is pretty mellow and level-headed, probably far more so than most..... he just likes bringing bongos to soccer games. Shrug.

Yeah, I'm sure some of the less mellow and level-headed have considered what sort of conversation somebody would have with an ER doctor if they were admitted with a bongo forcibly placed in their lower small intestine. Very Happy
Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SnookumsConCarne 10/9/2014, 12:53 pm

Number13 wrote:
SnookumsConCarne wrote:Bongo-Guy's no longer with Castro?

Bongo guy still on Castro.  Ridiculous bringing bongo guy into this as there is a world of difference between that guy and parents cursing the refs.  He is pretty mellow and level-headed, probably far more so than most..... he just likes bringing bongos to soccer games.   Shrug.  

Yeah, I'm sure some of the less mellow and level-headed have considered what sort of conversation somebody would have with an ER doctor if they were admitted with a bongo forcibly placed in their lower small intestine.  Very Happy  

Good to know Bongo-Guy's not a part of that group.
So, now there's the issue of what to do about his evil cousin, Whistle-Guy.
SnookumsConCarne
SnookumsConCarne
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 10/9/2014, 1:00 pm

Well, yeah sure, whistle-guy gets burned at the stake. I assumed that was a given.
Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SnookumsConCarne 10/9/2014, 1:03 pm

LOL! That's cold.
SnookumsConCarne
SnookumsConCarne
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorMoon 10/9/2014, 1:07 pm

Bongo guy still on Castro.  Ridiculous bringing bongo guy into this as there is a world of difference between that guy and parents cursing the refs.  He is pretty mellow and level-headed, probably far more so than most..... he just likes bringing bongos to soccer games.   Shrug.  

Yeah, I'm sure some of the less mellow and level-headed have considered what sort of conversation somebody would have with an ER doctor if they were admitted with a bongo forcibly placed in their lower small intestine.  Very Happy  

Now that's funny.  Tried to quote the reply about ref not turning in misconduct cards, and went to CCSAI and this is what they say - so no clue as to why that hasn't been reported -- if both team reps signed the card - or maybe one didn't.......who knows.  I'm losing more faith in CL day by day.

Managers/Coaches,

Going forward, we ask that either the manager or coach of each team approach the center referee at the end of the game to verify the final score and the misconduct cards given to each player.  This is NOT an opportunity to argue with the referee about calls during the game.  Referees will mark each player receiving a misconduct card for your review.  Once the game card has been verified by each team, we ask each team representative to sign the game card, assuring the League that the information is correct.  Game cards will be considered approved once signed by both teams and cannot be altered.

Last edited by SailorMoon on 10/9/2014, 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

SailorMoon
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by topof18 10/9/2014, 1:08 pm

SnookumsConCarne wrote:
SailorMoon wrote:Folks - The real question here is - why hasn't this been entered into the misconduct report?  And, maybe the real, real, question is - what ELSE has not been reported in that misconduct link by who knows who/what.  Classic League - you need to do some redeeming here.  You are losing credibility very fast.

This could be the case.

Board Member on Duty was there at the field along with two field monitors. Ridiculous that it was not reported. Is this just inconsistency or favoritism?

topof18
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorMoon 10/9/2014, 1:16 pm

topof18 wrote:
SnookumsConCarne wrote:

This could be the case.

Board Member on Duty was there at the field along with two field monitors. Ridiculous that it was not reported. Is this just inconsistency or favoritism?

Maybe it's time for a new board of directors. I didn't realize votes on things were based on how many teams you have in Classic. Interesting read. (classic constitution)

I DO KNOW THIS, if I were the team manager or coach of the opposing team, I'd be all over CL like --well you know. Heaven forbid a lowly parent call them out on something. That's some favoritism or some BS, like with Forzi. Someone needs to be investigated.

SailorMoon
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 10/9/2014, 3:25 pm

Of course, there is a way to make a difference. Volunteer your time and get involved in the process. That's how change is made...
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by foghornleghorn 10/9/2014, 3:33 pm

finish1 wrote:Of course, there is a way to make a difference. Volunteer your time and get involved in the process. That's how change is made...

cheers
foghornleghorn
foghornleghorn
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by twotone 10/9/2014, 3:45 pm

I know nothing of the misconduct procedures or how they're tracked on the website, but I would think the only people that can be tracked for misconduct are people on the actual team roster. That means players, coaches, and assistant coaches. Maybe even the team manager. I wouldn't think that parents could receive misconduct points against the team, but they can be sent to the league or the NTX disciplinary committee for punishment.

twotone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorMoon 10/9/2014, 3:52 pm

twotone wrote:I know nothing of the misconduct procedures or how they're tracked on the website, but I would think the only people that can be tracked for misconduct are people on the actual team roster. That means players, coaches, and assistant coaches. Maybe even the team manager. I wouldn't think that parents could receive misconduct points against the team, but they can be sent to the league or the NTX disciplinary committee for punishment.

Didn't another team have 2 yellows for parent/team misconduct? Aztecas I believe. Someone will quickly point out if I'm wrong, I'm sure.

SailorMoon
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next