Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

This week in Classic League - 99s - Predictions Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

This week in Classic League - 99s - Predictions

+13
Axxman
soccerdad78
Speedy Gonzales
FCdallas1966
worldssport
Soccerinsanity
beerme
wulfgar07
letsgo
go99
Lupar
omega striker
Seinfeld4
17 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

This week in Classic League - 99s - Predictions Empty This week in Classic League - 99s - Predictions

Post by Seinfeld4 9/7/2014, 10:53 am

Division I

Wednesday night:

Ayses vs. Solar
FCD Gold vs. Texans South

Saturday:

Ayses vs. DIS
Solar vs. Dallas Texans Red
FCD Gold vs. FCD Youth
Texans South vs. Barcelona
Liverpool vs. FCD Premier

Division II

Cobras vs. Dallas Texans Red South
Andromeda vs. Dallas Texans
FCD Red vs. Texas Lightning

Division III

Wednesday night:

TXL Black vs. FCD Central Blue
Xtreme vs. Liverpool

Saturday:

NTFC Green vs. FCD Central Blue
TXL Black vs. FCD East
Real GP vs. Solar
Liverpool vs. Irving Galaxy
NTFC Black vs. Xtreme
Seinfeld4
Seinfeld4
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

This week in Classic League - 99s - Predictions Empty Re: This week in Classic League - 99s - Predictions

Post by omega striker 9/7/2014, 11:08 am

Seinfeld4 wrote:Division I

Wednesday night:

Ayses Gold vs. Solar Red, my upset of the week

Saturday:

Ayses Gold vs. DIS
Solar Red vs. Dallas Texans Red
FCD Gold vs. FCD Lopez

Division II

Division III

Wednesday night:

Xtreme vs. Liverpool

Saturday:

TXL Black vs. FCD East
Real GP vs. Solar
Liverpool vs. Irving Galaxy
NTFC Black vs. Xtreme
my picks for wins in red and draws in blue Cool
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

This week in Classic League - 99s - Predictions Empty Re: This week in Classic League - 99s - Predictions

Post by Seinfeld4 9/7/2014, 2:46 pm

Seinfeld4 wrote:Division I

Wednesday night:

Ayses vs. Solar

Saturday:

Ayses vs. DIS
Solar vs. Dallas Texans Red
FCD Gold vs. FCD Youth

Division II

Division III

Wednesday night:

Xtreme vs. Liverpool (another tie)

Saturday:

TXL Black vs. FCD East
Real GP vs. Solar
Liverpool vs. Irving Galaxy (another tie)
NTFC Black vs. Xtreme
Seinfeld4
Seinfeld4
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupar 9/8/2014, 8:02 am

ROFL...Seinfeld/OS have picked against FCD-P all three games and were wrong on all three. Please don't pick them the rest of the year guys, there seems to be a trend. Wish I was a betting man.

Last edited by Lupar on 9/8/2014, 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lupar
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Seinfeld4 9/8/2014, 10:10 am

Lupar wrote:ROFL...Seinfeld/OS have picked against FCD-P all three games and were wrong on all three. Please don't pick them the rest of there year guys, there seems to be a trend. Wish I was a betting man.

Congratulations on a great start to the season.  

I feel confident my picks have no impact on the outcome of games.
Seinfeld4
Seinfeld4
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupar 9/8/2014, 11:44 am

Seinfeld4 wrote:
Lupar wrote:ROFL...Seinfeld/OS have picked against FCD-P all three games and were wrong on all three. Please don't pick them the rest of there year guys, there seems to be a trend. Wish I was a betting man.

As stated, please pick against them every week. Whether it works or not remains to be seen, but so far it is 100% accurate.

Lupar
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/8/2014, 12:18 pm

Lupar wrote:
Seinfeld4 wrote:

As stated, please pick against them every week. Whether it works or not remains to be seen, but so far it is 100% accurate.
oh so they picked you to lose but you didnt win either on saturday? more like you guys were lucky texans south boys couldnt finish otherwise not only would you have lost but like 7-1 Rolling Eyes you have always been lucky just to stay in d1 and now after a couple wins and a draw your talking s*? Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupar 9/8/2014, 12:46 pm

The Boss wrote:
Lupar wrote:
Seinfeld4 wrote:

oh so they picked you to lose but you didnt win either on saturday? more like you guys were lucky texans south boys couldnt finish otherwise not only would you have lost but like 7-1 Rolling Eyes   you have always been lucky just to stay in d1 and now after a couple wins and a draw your talking s*? Rolling Eyes

LOL..another message board tough guy. I was talking $h*t? Show me where I talked any noise 'message board' tough guy. I simply stated they should keep picking against FCD-P and that is talking smack to you?

English must not be your fist language m0r0n, or your reading comprehension is lacking.

Lupar
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/8/2014, 2:24 pm

Lupar wrote:
The Boss wrote:
Lupar wrote:
Seinfeld4 wrote:

oh so they picked you to lose but you didnt win either on saturday? more like you guys were lucky texans south boys couldnt finish otherwise not only would you have lost but like 7-1 Rolling Eyes   you have always been lucky just to stay in d1 and now after a couple wins and a draw your talking s*? Rolling Eyes

LOL..another message board tough guy. I was talking $h*t? Show me where I talked any noise 'message board' tough guy. I simply stated they should keep picking against FCD-P and that is talking smack to you?

English must not be your fist language m0r0n, or your reading comprehension is lacking.

Don't let Boss get to you. Need I remind everyone that he picked DTS to win CL and PW this season. He will come up with a million excuses of why that wont happen. Just wait until the end of the season so you can remind him of his dumb and bold prediction. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 9/8/2014, 4:32 pm

Lupar wrote:ROFL...Seinfeld/OS have picked against FCD-P all three games and were wrong on all three. Please don't pick them the rest of the year guys, there seems to be a trend. Wish I was a betting man.
yea I sure have but a quality coach can do wonders for a team Cool    I will pick against them though against Liverpool but not Barcelona who I think is shooting for the record for goals allowed in a season Razz
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/8/2014, 9:23 pm

Ouch!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 9/9/2014, 4:25 pm

Riquelme wrote:Ouch!!!!!
Hey just a thought ill throw out there but if Barcelona takes another 5+ defeat maybe they should consider a change in upper management Razz
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/9/2014, 5:51 pm

omega striker wrote:
Riquelme wrote:Ouch!!!!!
Hey just a thought ill throw out there but if Barcelona takes another 5+ defeat maybe they should consider a change in upper management Razz

That will never happen.....lol

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/9/2014, 10:24 pm

here's a thought for barcelona. If they take another 5+ defeat maybe the kids should be more disciplined and work harder. Upper management doesn't lose games, players do. I am hearing stories of minutes before the game starts and still not all the kids there. That is the kind of focus, dedication that gets you a 5+ loss.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 9/9/2014, 11:41 pm

go99 wrote:here's a thought for barcelona.  If they take another 5+ defeat  maybe the kids should be more disciplined and work harder.  Upper management doesn't lose games, players do.  I am hearing stories of minutes before the game starts and still not all the kids there and practice when the feel like it.  That is the kind of focus, dedication that gets you a 5+ loss.
very true good sir so you must know this team well Laughing
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by letsgo 9/10/2014, 12:48 am

go99 wrote:here's a thought for barcelona.  If they take another 5+ defeat  maybe the kids should be more disciplined and work harder.  Upper management doesn't lose games, players do.  I am hearing stories of minutes before the game starts and still not all the kids there.  That is the kind of focus, dedication that gets you a 5+ loss.

It all starts with the coach though. Discipline has to be enforced by him in order for them to have better results. Maybe, they'll only lose by 3 goals next time Laughing

letsgo
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by wulfgar07 9/10/2014, 6:56 am

Don't let the PARENTS off the hook on this discipline problem.
Some kids act thuggish or have an "I don't give a crap because I'm talented" attitude, because the parents allows or encourages it.

wulfgar07
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/10/2014, 8:05 am

Nope it doesn't start with the coach. Sure a big club you can just pick more dedicated players. What is he supposed to do forfeit the game because not enough showed up. This is not a daycare it's soccer and you get what you put in as a player. They have the talent to win some games but until the players decide they will give what it takes to play at the D1 level they will not
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/10/2014, 10:07 am

go99 wrote:Nope it doesn't start with the coach.  Sure a big club you can just pick more dedicated players.  What is he supposed to do forfeit the game because not enough showed up.  This is not a daycare it's soccer and you get what you put in as a player.  They have the talent to win some games but until the players decide they will give what it takes to play at the D1 level they will not

Speaking from the experience of having my bb on this team I agree with Go. My son wanted out because 6 players show up to practice and he was at all practices, so he saw no dedication on their part and he asked to move on. The coach is dedicated and would train all who showed up. It's the parents who have no discipline which is why they don't go to any other top team, because they know they cant get away with that kind of irresponsibility. Too much wasted talent on that team but it's the players and the parents.

The coach is good guy and while not perfect he is a dedicated man and gives his all for this team. It's a shame that this is not appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/10/2014, 10:09 am

wulfgar07 wrote:Don't let the PARENTS off the hook on this discipline problem.
Some kids act thuggish or have an "I don't give a crap because I'm talented" attitude, because the parents allows or encourages it.

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 9/10/2014, 11:38 am

Riquelme wrote:
go99 wrote:Nope it doesn't start with the coach.  Sure a big club you can just pick more dedicated players.  What is he supposed to do forfeit the game because not enough showed up.  This is not a daycare it's soccer and you get what you put in as a player.  They have the talent to win some games but until the players decide they will give what it takes to play at the D1 level they will not

Speaking from the experience of having my bb on this team I agree with Go. My son wanted out because 6 players show up to practice and he was at all practices, so he saw no dedication on their part and he asked to move on. The coach is dedicated and would train all who showed up. It's the parents who have no discipline which is why they don't go to any other top team, because they know they cant get away with that kind of irresponsibility. Too much wasted talent on that team but it's the players and the parents.

The coach is good guy and while not perfect he is a dedicated man and gives his all for this team. It's a shame that this is not appreciated.

the coach is a good guy but i didnt say coach i said "upper management" Laughing
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Seinfeld4 9/11/2014, 10:03 am

TXL Black 6-1 over FCD Central Blue
Xtreme 5-1 over Liverpool
Seinfeld4
Seinfeld4
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 9/11/2014, 11:34 am

Seinfeld4 wrote:TXL Black 6-1 over FCD Central Blue
Xtreme 5-1 over Liverpool
ouch Shocked Sad
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 9/11/2014, 11:43 am

Solar Red 2 Ayses Gold 2
DTS 2 FCD gold 1
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by beerme 9/11/2014, 7:00 pm

Surprising result in the Liverpool game. Anybody there that can give some color?
beerme
beerme
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next