Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

This week in Classic League - 99s - Predictions - Page 5 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

This week in Classic League - 99s - Predictions

+13
Axxman
soccerdad78
Speedy Gonzales
FCdallas1966
worldssport
Soccerinsanity
beerme
wulfgar07
letsgo
go99
Lupar
omega striker
Seinfeld4
17 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

This week in Classic League - 99s - Predictions - Page 5 Empty Re: This week in Classic League - 99s - Predictions

Post by childplease! 9/29/2014, 10:17 am

I am so drawn to this conversation. flower

childplease!
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

This week in Classic League - 99s - Predictions - Page 5 Empty Re: This week in Classic League - 99s - Predictions

Post by worldssport 9/29/2014, 10:41 am

worldssport wrote:
omega striker wrote:
worldssport wrote:NTX soccer is a small world. People know people. We all have BB going to the same high schools who are also in the competitive soccer world.

In short....I do my homework before shooting off my mouth.

You SIR, put a lot of personal opinions on this forum about coaches and teams. Teams are made up of kids and parents. Those teams and coaches have other ppl who DO like them.

IF you can't take it....DON'T dish it out.

These drug and alcohol statements are fact!

And ... if a D1 player dropped (how condescending of you to those D3 players & parents)  IF a D1 player dropped to this D3 team then he might have actually been looking for the socially toxic environment this team obviously has going on. Meaning those specific boys.

You seem to know a lot about EVERY team, based upon your weekly noted OPINIONS.
wait isnt this a "public" forum? yea I do make comments about clubs and coaches because unlike you im not afraid of the backlash! this forum is here to pass along info,brag,comment or even argue amongst parents  NOT the CLUBS or COACHES!!!  but what i dont do like you is talk about the kids and you making a blanket statement about a certain group is even worse! looks like you are the one that got butthurt  here Rolling Eyes     you have NO Facts and how people like you dont get banned for making these comments is a shame, this forum is NOT about kids personal problems for you to gossip about take that to FB where you can start all the drama you want Rolling Eyes     real classy worldsportasshat  im sure your proud of yourself.

PUBLIC ?

That is the key word you are forgetting!

O. Bin L. went PUBLIC with his opinions, rants, hate, and dislikes also.

H. did also!

Just a thought...Maybe you could just email your amigos with your opinions directed at certain kids!

worldssport
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by worldssport 9/29/2014, 10:42 am

worldssport wrote:
go99 wrote:here's a thought for barcelona.  If they take another 5+ defeat  maybe the kids should be more disciplined and work harder.  Upper management doesn't lose games, players do.  I am hearing stories of minutes before the game starts and still not all the kids there.  That is the kind of focus, dedication that gets you a 5+ loss.

Administrator....Why isn't this poster being banned?

He is bashing kids in this post from 9-9-14 !

worldssport
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by worldssport 9/29/2014, 10:42 am

worldssport wrote:
Riquelme wrote:
go99 wrote:Nope it doesn't start with the coach.  Sure a big club you can just pick more dedicated players.  What is he supposed to do forfeit the game because not enough showed up.  This is not a daycare it's soccer and you get what you put in as a player.  They have the talent to win some games but until the players decide they will give what it takes to play at the D1 level they will not

Speaking from the experience of having my bb on this team I agree with Go. My son wanted out because 6 players show up to practice and he was at all practices, so he saw no dedication on their part and he asked to move on. The coach is dedicated and would train all who showed up. It's the parents who have no discipline which is why they don't go to any other top team, because they know they cant get away with that kind of irresponsibility. Too much wasted talent on that team but it's the players and the parents.

The coach is good guy and while not perfect he is a dedicated man and gives his all for this team. It's a shame that this is not appreciated.

In this post, on 9-10-14, he/she is bashing PLAYERS along with parents for being irresponsible.

His quote, "It's the PLAYERS and the parents."

worldssport
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/29/2014, 10:50 am

Hey Worldssport. You are very childish. Everyone on here already thinks you are a DB. All you are doing is making yourself look worse. You are like a little b$@*&

Boring.

Back to top Go down

Post by worldssport 9/29/2014, 11:06 am

Riquelme wrote:Hey Worldssport. You are very childish. Everyone on here already thinks you are a DB. All you are doing is making yourself look worse. You are like a little b$@*&

Boring.

Exactly!

That's my point about you: You don't seem to care what people think of you! Rudeness is your trademark!

worldssport
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/29/2014, 11:11 am

worldssport wrote:
Riquelme wrote:Hey Worldssport. You are very childish. Everyone on here already thinks you are a DB. All you are doing is making yourself look worse. You are like a little b$@*&

Boring.

Exactly!

That's my point about you: You don't seem to care what people think of you! Rudeness is your trademark!

Whatever Finish or Worldssport. You are still a little beootch!!! Lmao!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by worldssport 9/29/2014, 11:39 am

Riquelme wrote:
worldssport wrote:

Boring.

Exactly!

SEE...there you go again...proving my point with all your hate and jealousy for a poster called 'Finish'. Not to mention calling others names! Rudeness

worldssport
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/29/2014, 11:56 am

worldssport wrote:
Riquelme wrote:
worldssport wrote:

Boring.

Exactly!

SEE...there you go again...proving my point with all your hate and jealousy for a poster called 'Finish'.  Not to mention calling others names! Rudeness

Forgive me oh sanctimonious one. Lmao!!!! Nice try.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seinfeld4 9/29/2014, 12:08 pm

Who would have guessed this topic would have 108 replies and 6754 views?
Seinfeld4
Seinfeld4
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by worldssport 9/29/2014, 12:36 pm

Seinfeld4 wrote:Who would have guessed this topic would have 108 replies and 6754 views?  

I to think....It was your smart a, indignant comment that got me started. Just like you did a couple of years ago.

Maybe I should start looking back at your posts now. ARE YOU READY FOR ROUND TWO of Seinfeld vs. Worldssport?

worldssport
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/29/2014, 12:50 pm

worldssport wrote:
go99 wrote:here's a thought for barcelona.  If they take another 5+ defeat  maybe the kids should be more disciplined and work harder.  Upper management doesn't lose games, players do.  I am hearing stories of minutes before the game starts and still not all the kids there.  That is the kind of focus, dedication that gets you a 5+ loss.

He is bashing kids in this post from 9-9-14 !

Okay now WHICH kid did I bash. Not one kid was singled out. I did single out an entire team but not a specific kid. There is a difference
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Seinfeld4 9/29/2014, 1:07 pm

Seinfeld4 wrote:Who would have guessed this topic would have 108 replies and 6754 views?  

In less than an hour it is now 111 replies and 6912 views......
Seinfeld4
Seinfeld4
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerinsanity 9/29/2014, 1:22 pm

Anyone else want Milkduds while I'm off to the concession stand? I ran out of popcorn two pages ago. Laughing
Soccerinsanity
Soccerinsanity
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/29/2014, 1:59 pm

I will take some. Cuz you know Omega and Go99 will be blowing this up soon...

Back to top Go down

Post by Beast_04 9/29/2014, 2:04 pm

I just keep clicking on it so it won't show up in red on my screen. Shocked
Beast_04
Beast_04
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerinsanity 9/29/2014, 2:09 pm

So your order is RedHots? Got it!
Soccerinsanity
Soccerinsanity
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 9/29/2014, 6:52 pm

worldssport wrote:
worldssport wrote:
omega striker wrote:
worldssport wrote:NTX soccer is a small world. People know people. We all have BB going to the same high schools who are also in the competitive soccer world.

You SIR, put a lot of personal opinions on this forum about coaches and teams. Teams are made up of kids and parents. Those teams and coaches have other ppl who DO like them.

And ... if a D1 player dropped (how condescending of you to those D3 players & parents)  IF a D1 player dropped to this D3 team then he might have actually been looking for the socially toxic environment this team obviously has going on. Meaning those specific boys.

wait isnt this a "public" forum? yea I do make comments about clubs and coaches because unlike you im not afraid of the backlash! this forum is here to pass along info,brag,comment or even argue amongst parents  NOT the CLUBS or COACHES!!!  but what i dont do like you is talk about the kids and you making a blanket statement about a certain group is even worse! looks like you are the one that got butthurt  here Rolling Eyes     you have NO Facts and how people like you dont get banned for making these comments is a shame, this forum is NOT about kids personal problems for you to gossip about take that to FB where you can start all the drama you want Rolling Eyes     real classy worldsportasshat  im sure your proud of yourself.

PUBLIC ?

H. did also!

Just a thought...Maybe you could just email your amigos with your opinions directed at certain kids!

Last edited by omega striker on 9/30/2014, 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 9/29/2014, 6:54 pm

Soccerinsanity wrote:So your order is RedHots?  Got it!
what else you got im not too found of RedHots tongue
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/29/2014, 7:05 pm

omega striker wrote:
worldssport wrote:
worldssport wrote:
omega striker wrote:

PUBLIC ?

H. did also!

WTF are you babbling about now asshat Rolling Eyes  I wish bitches like you would take your balls out of your mouth and let them hang just a bit, your still hiding behind the keyboard playing internet bitch! Rolling Eyes

Nice Omega!!! Very colorful!! Lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/30/2014, 3:19 pm

YEAH!!!!! Worldssport is gone!!!! Na na na na na na na na hey hey hey goodbye!!!!

Very Happy Laughing What a Face cheers Basketball

But it does make you wonder.... Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Seinfeld4 10/7/2014, 9:44 am

Vanished like a fart in the wind.......

What movie is that from?
Seinfeld4
Seinfeld4
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/7/2014, 12:37 pm

Seinfeld4 wrote:Vanished like a fart in the wind.......

Movie please?
weird isnt it? confused

Back to top Go down

Post by stumpyD 10/7/2014, 5:19 pm

What movie is that from?

Shawshank

stumpyD
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Seinfeld4 10/7/2014, 5:22 pm

stumpyD wrote:

What movie is that from?

Shawshank

Indeed.  That line always makes me laugh.
Seinfeld4
Seinfeld4
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 10/7/2014, 6:03 pm

This week in Classic League - 99s - Predictions - Page 5 500x_w10
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5