Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

This week in Classic League - 99s - Predictions - Page 4 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

This week in Classic League - 99s - Predictions

+13
Axxman
soccerdad78
Speedy Gonzales
FCdallas1966
worldssport
Soccerinsanity
beerme
wulfgar07
letsgo
go99
Lupar
omega striker
Seinfeld4
17 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

This week in Classic League - 99s - Predictions - Page 4 Empty Re: This week in Classic League - 99s - Predictions

Post by Guest 9/27/2014, 5:54 pm

worldssport wrote:
go99 wrote:
worldssport wrote:
go99 wrote:here's a thought for barcelona.  If they take another 5+ defeat  maybe the kids should be more disciplined and work harder.  Upper management doesn't lose games, players do.  I am hearing stories of minutes before the game starts and still not all the kids there.  That is the kind of focus, dedication that gets you a 5+ loss.

Here we have the biggest basher of kids! I know that doesn't bother you though.

Who ever said that the kid had a substance abuse problem? How do you know if he does? He PROBABLY was trying to prove to others that he could handle it and they can too! Bad message to others around him.

This Barcelona team isn't yours. Why were you bashing them. You were trying to make these kids feel bad about themselves.  How was your focus and dedication at 15 years old. Your job today would prove that.

This has become about others saying they don't bash kids!  So now you will be reading your back posts for proof of your integrity as well.

I didn't bash anyone about their personal issues.  Barca with the focus issues is frustrating (love that team) but not the same thing as saying this or that kid has a personal issue that I feel I need to out to the general public.  And yes if what you said about the kid is true it is a substance abuse problem I did not say addict.  So whats next, you start outing kids that get into trouble at school.  Maybe the ones with poor grades or girlfriend problems.  So again is the kid or kids have problem with drugs etc then it is his and his families problem not ours.  Keep it too soccer or god forbid, keep it to the topic at hand 99 predictions.  Oh and finally is you are going to be an ass and out the kid have the stones to stand behind the statement.  Who I am and what team has never been hidden and I have never hid behind annonymity in anything I have posted including the really stupid things

Listen to me you S-B. I'm not the one who outed the kid. I said that I had heard the same thing, didn't know he belong to that particular team. You need to have the balls to comprehend first before striking. What an ignorant, AS ALWAYS, P-S.

YES...you were bashing how those Barcelona kids play.

You keep talking about your son's dream to play pro.  Most people here wouldn't pay to go watch him because of your indignant mouth. Your hurting your own son!

Actually his son is a joy to watch. Very technical. This us getting funny.

Back to top Go down

This week in Classic League - 99s - Predictions - Page 4 Empty Re: This week in Classic League - 99s - Predictions

Post by worldssport 9/27/2014, 6:25 pm

You must not have been around, for this age group, at U11, U12, U13

He couldn't find a 99 team who wanted him....because of his dad...not the kid.

Never did I say a word about the boys playing.

Don't see you as funny...and from rereading back posts...A LOT of others don't either.

FUNNY?? I call it b----- bull

worldssport
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/27/2014, 6:29 pm

Listen to me you S-B. I'm not the one who outed the kid. I said that I had heard the same thing, didn't know he belong to that particular team. You need to have the balls to comprehend first before striking. What an ignorant, AS ALWAYS, P-S.

YES...you were bashing how those Barcelona kids play.

You keep talking about your son's dream to play pro.  Most people here wouldn't pay to go watch him because of your indignant mouth. Your hurting your own son![/quote]

Okay so it wasn't you who brought it out the forum it was someone else? And it doesn't actually matter what team he is on I certianly don't have any loyalty to that team. And again I was not Bashing how the kids play on barcelona (haven't seen them this year) I have always loved the way they play not so much how kids are late to the game and not at practice. But that is a SOCCER issue not a PERSONAL one. And no I have not mentioned on HERE my sons dream to play pro I have mentioned that KIDS should be allowed to have that dream. So either you think you know me or you are reading into something I have never said. Yep I am sure you are right. People pay to see Neymar and Messi because they have such great dads. Maybe I will take you up on that advice and create me a new login so I can hide from whatever I say. Funny thing is I have been hearing from the payers for years that "you have to be careful what you say and soccer is a small world etc" and all theses years later he is still doing great and playing just fine. All of those helpful individuals with the skill at navigating the political soccer waters, not so much.

But in the end, why are you so mad? I make a comment about your attack on a kid and out comes the name calling. Good thing I am not sensetive otherwise my feeling would be hurt Sad
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/27/2014, 6:37 pm

worldssport wrote:You must not have been around, for this age group, at U11, U12, U13

He couldn't find a 99 team who wanted him....because of his dad...not the kid.

Never did I say a word about the boys playing.

Don't see you as funny...and from rereading back posts...A LOT of others don't either.

FUNNY??  I call it b----- bull

Okay now we are getting personal. If you are going to have the stones to call out my bb then you need to put yours out too.

So to clear up your BS recollection of history I will put it out for you to write it down so you won't have to keep trying to remember where my bb has been.

d1 fcd blue fell to D3
D2 98 fcd blue. Had offers to play 99 but chose to play 98
D1 98 solar
d1 98 solar
14 academy solar
16 academy andro

Now exactly what is your BB doing?
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by worldssport 9/27/2014, 6:52 pm

go99 wrote:LMAO this is just silly. OMG you gotta think about the kids. A kid getting drunk and taking acid is HIS problem.  It is not HIS job to raise YOUR kid.  Welcome to the real world there are lots of kids doing lots of bad things so raise your own damn kid and don't leave it up to the influence of others.  Now if you have something that says the team, club or coach gave it too him then we have another story.  If not what you have is an adult coming on and outing a kid for his personal problems and mistakes which has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

So by all means bash away at a team. Throw a coach or club under the bus.  But there is no need to set fire to a kid with a substance problem (and no not saying his name is no excuse)

Right here...your 1st post to me...You were shaking your short pointy finger at me...telling me off for outing a kid. Now you are backtracking.

You say that I'm name calling YOU....again this is your first post to me...I never posted to you....YOU refer to my kid as "your own DAMN kid'.

You a**'s never think before you speak or type!

By the way, thanks for proving me right. I said, "NO 99 team wanted him because of you". After his U11 team exploded, because of you, he couldn't find another 99 team. He went to 98's. They didn't know about YOU!

Strike me again.... I've got more about the 98 team. OR.....shut up.

worldssport
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/27/2014, 7:05 pm

actually he chose to go to the 98's because thats what he wanted.  There were several 99 teams that wanted him and I actually tried to convince him to stay in the 99's.  It was his 99 coach that told me to let him play up.  Now Nowhere in there do I actually call you a name and "own damn kid" was a reference directed at everyone needs to raise their own damn kids so not sure how that can be determined to be calling your kid a name.  So at no point have I called you or your kid a name.  Now I am all up for an exchange of ideas and I have no problem being wrong at all I do it quite often.  As far as srtiking you, you don't scare me at all.  My kids performance has gone up every year and he has never had a problem finding a place to play.  Now I am all for just not going by the "not calling out a kid" rule that everyone has followed forever but before we go down this road you have to put your kids record out to and stop hiding behind a fake name.  So whatever you think you know about whatever team you think you have before you bring it bring out your own kids stuff.  Put it up or shut it up.  My kid stands on his own record so before you try to smudge it lets put it up against your kids.

Now if you can't and you still want to try and smear my kid then the moderator needs to shut you down because calling out specific kids isn't done here
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by worldssport 9/27/2014, 7:14 pm

go99 wrote:actually he chose to go to the 98's because thats what he wanted.  There were several 99 teams that wanted him and I actually tried to convince him to stay in the 99's.  It was his 99 coach that told me to let him play up.  Now Nowhere in there do I actually call you a name and "own damn kid" was a reference directed at everyone needs to raise their own damn kids so not sure how that can be determined to be calling your kid a name.  So at no point have I called you or your kid a name.  Now I am all up for an exchange of ideas and I have no problem being wrong at all I do it quite often.  As far as srtiking you, you don't scare me at all.  My kids performance has gone up every year and he has never had a problem finding a place to play.  Now I am all for just not going by the "not calling out a kid" rule that everyone has followed forever but before we go down this road you have to put your kids record out to and stop hiding behind a fake name.  So whatever you think you know about whatever team you think you have before you bring it bring out your own kids stuff.  Put it up or shut it up.  My kid stands on his own record so before you try to smudge it lets put it up against your kids.

Now if you can't and you still want to try and smear my kid then the moderator needs to shut you down because calling out specific kids isn't done here

WHO are you trying to fool?

I haven't called out your kid. Never said a word about his playing, personality, thinking ability, etc.

I have called YOU out. Just like YOU first called me out. I never directed a post to you until you called me out. You HAVE called a whole team of kids out. You have called out coaches. YOU can't take what YOU give out.

worldssport
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/27/2014, 7:28 pm

No you called out my kid. He couldn't find a team etc even though it's not true. You smeared his accomplishments. He played up not because he was good but because he had nowhere else to play.

You don't have to call me out as an a$$hole because I will freely admit to being one. What you have done is use that to try and smear my kid and his accomplishments.

And I haven't called you out on anything I disagreed with you posting about a kids drug issue on the forum. Now you can do it and it's okay to think that was the right thing to do. And I can disagree with that. Now as far as calling you out or attacking you, it hasn't been done by me because I really don't care. The forum is for an exchange of ideas and thats what I gave you. Coaches are fair game, clubs, hell even general teams. Specific players are not. And just so we are very clear I have always been a big fan of barca, the coach, and the manager and all of the things they have done over the years and hope they continue to do.

Now I can take it what I have difficulty is taking it from a person hiding behind a screen name smearing my kids accomplishment (which have nothing to do with me)

So you can leave my kid out of it or you can put your kid in it.

go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/27/2014, 7:45 pm

This world guy is sick man. Like I am actually worried about his/her state of mind. Maybe he has the drinking problem.

And actually people think I am funny sometimes!! Get a grip dude. I guess truth hurts. Now this is funny.....

Get him GO!!! Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by worldssport 9/27/2014, 7:55 pm

go99 wrote:No you called out my kid.  He couldn't find a team etc even though it's not true.  You smeared his accomplishments.  He played up not because he was good but because he had nowhere else to play.

You don't have to call me out as an a$$hole because I will freely admit to being one.  What you have done is use that to try and smear my kid and his accomplishments.

And I haven't called you out on anything I disagreed with you posting about a kids drug issue on the forum.  Now you can do it and it's okay to think that was the right thing to do.  And I can disagree with that.  Now as far as calling you out or attacking you, it hasn't been  done by me because I really don't care.  The forum is for an exchange of ideas and thats what I gave you.  Coaches are fair game, clubs, hell even general teams.  Specific players are not.  And just so we are very clear I have always been a big fan of barca, the coach, and the manager and all of the things they have done over the years and hope they continue to do.

Now I can take it what I have difficulty is taking it from a person hiding behind a screen name smearing my kids accomplishment (which have nothing to do with me)

So we continue. Your child's ACCOMPLISHMENTS have never been spoken about. I am getting the feeling that you have a HUGE need to talk about them though.

Since you pay the bills in family, I'll put it this way...

When YOU joined the '98 FCD team, do you recall making posts about that team. I DO!

After the first league game, you said, on here, that YOU didn't think the coach played the right boys and that, in your opinion, is why they lost. Later you made comments that 'someone in your family' was having to find his big boy pants.

Think maybe YOU alienated the coach and other parents, a little bit? Right away, YOU, were implying that some of the other parent's kids didn't deserve to play! I have other adults to back me up on this!

YOU...again I say YOU...didn't go back to pay that team for another year.

YOU were mad the first year, (U11), because the 99 FCDP coach put YOU on another team instead of his. Where you felt YOU belonged. The other parents didn't want YOU...YOU....YOU....YOU

Shall we continue? It is up to YOU

worldssport
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/27/2014, 8:17 pm

WS, DBag, is acting like a cyber bully.
Found out today at the fields this dude is a crackpot. Tons of issues. I suggest ya'll just ignore him.

He is like the lost kitty...feed it and it won't go away. Do don't feed the crackpot!! Ignore the DBag.

WS - i dont like those who bully. You can PM me if you want to. Happy to deal with you away from the forum.

Other than that, I am pressing thr mute button on the crackpot!

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 9/27/2014, 8:28 pm

Wow....just like the good ole days......worth the price of admission!

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by worldssport 9/27/2014, 8:33 pm

IlikeEPL wrote:We were more fun when we did blame everything else!  Now we are being objective...we must all be maturing now that it is U16!!!

Although I did hear that Liverpool "Don't have a core look".  Lol!   Omega, you can explain!!

Why were you calling out the Liverpool D3 team here???   Why?

You said, "I did hear that Liverpool Don't have a core look".  You "Did hear"! and you addressed that to OS.

Is that because OS told you that behind his own teams back?

Wouldn't surprise me!  That's been his problem with a couple of coaches. The coaches and parents have heard what he says about them.

But really man.....how Bullish of you to call out these kids like that! Those kids and parents are saying, "That IlikeEPLupmya is a bully."

worldssport
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/27/2014, 8:43 pm

worldssport wrote:
go99 wrote:No you called out my kid.  He couldn't find a team etc even though it's not true.  You smeared his accomplishments.  He played up not because he was good but because he had nowhere else to play.

You don't have to call me out as an a$$hole because I will freely admit to being one.  What you have done is use that to try and smear my kid and his accomplishments.

And I haven't called you out on anything I disagreed with you posting about a kids drug issue on the forum.  Now you can do it and it's okay to think that was the right thing to do.  And I can disagree with that.  Now as far as calling you out or attacking you, it hasn't been  done by me because I really don't care.  The forum is for an exchange of ideas and thats what I gave you.  Coaches are fair game, clubs, hell even general teams.  Specific players are not.  And just so we are very clear I have always been a big fan of barca, the coach, and the manager and all of the things they have done over the years and hope they continue to do.

So we continue.  Your child's ACCOMPLISHMENTS have never been spoken about. I am getting the feeling that you have a HUGE need to talk about them though.

Since you pay the bills in family, I'll put it this way...

When YOU joined the '98 FCD team, do you recall making posts about that team. I DO!

After the first league game, you said, on here, that YOU didn't think the coach played the right boys and that, in your opinion, is why they lost. Later you made comments that 'someone in your family' was having to find his big boy pants.

Think maybe YOU alienated the coach and other parents, a little bit? Right away, YOU, were implying that some of the other parent's kids didn't deserve to play! I have other adults to back me up on this!

YOU...again I say YOU...didn't go back to pay that team for another year.

YOU were mad the first year, (U11), because the 99 FCDP coach put YOU on another team instead of his. Where you felt YOU belonged. The other parents didn't want YOU...YOU....YOU....YOU

Shall we continue? It is up to YOU

Actually you are completely wrong again. I notice you are also STILL hiding your BB. After the first year BB's team folded. And the FCD premier coach didn't put him on any team at all. So another team was never suggested and if a team is a place where the parents decide who is on it then it is not a place I want my kid anyway. If they can decide WHO is on the team then they can decide WHO gets to play. Great place for politicians and ass kissers not a great place for players. So whay you just said is FALSE. Go back to your source and get the story again. Next The FCD team often did have the wrong kids playing and it changed over the year as to who started. Now it may have been my opinion that the wrong choices cost us the win but the coach gave my bb what he needed that year for development. So infact I didn't alienate the coach. He actually gave us great advice the next season after the FCD teams were reshuffuled. As far as the parents go Getting along with parents is a bonus not a requirement and I had no problems on that team. Again, Wrong go back a check your sources again. I am glad you are such a fan of my bb that you track his every movement. I would keep track of your but nobody knows his name.

Notice you still don't want to put your bb's teams out there for scrutiny. You don't scare me because I don't care what you or anyone else thinks of me. And unlike you bb mine can stand on his own play he doesn't need daddies help (now I am calling him out)
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by worldssport 9/27/2014, 8:58 pm

the PM's with knuckle knocks about you, are uncountable right now

We all have always known what you just said, "YOU don't care what I or anyone else thinks of you".

No truer words have ever been said by you.

I SAID, the U11 year...that was the first year...BR was your coach... because FCDP didn't want YOU...YOU...YOU

worldssport
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by worldssport 9/27/2014, 9:11 pm

Go99,....I will leave you with this revelation for the day. About my son!

He would play soccer with your son any day, any time, all day long. OS son also. I have a great son also who believes in no barriers for success in soccer. They are a bit younger....clue!

He just doesn't want his parents around you or OS. We have shared with him your posts over the years. He knows how hurtful and arrogant your words can affect towards others.

worldssport
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/27/2014, 9:16 pm

Wrong again. Bobby Rhine was bb's coach because after being told for a number of months that the teams would be remade and a premier team would be formed the coaches "top" group decided they no longer wanted to combine the teams and they wanted to stay together as a group. That is the fact of what happened and wasn't just my bb but several others that would have made a top team if they formed one. In fact several of those kids are now playing in the academy. So the not combining the teams worked out great. Oh and that was the big problem with that team is that the parents controlled the team. So again dig back thru those pm's because you are wrong again. Oh still waiting on your bb's info or you can keep talking s* and keep hiding
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/27/2014, 9:26 pm

My words are arrogant and very slanted to a strong opinion because it drives post. But no not even I believe people are truly affected by it. Actually showed your post to my bb. Lets just say he doesn't think too highly about you either
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 9/27/2014, 10:47 pm

worldssport wrote:
IlikeEPL wrote:We were more fun when we did blame everything else!  Now we are being objective...we must all be maturing now that it is U16!!!

Although I did hear that Liverpool "Don't have a core look".  Lol!   Omega, you can explain!!

Why were you calling out the Liverpool D3 team here???   Why?

You said, "I did hear that Liverpool Don't have a core look".  You "Did hear"! and you addressed that to OS.

Is that because OS told you that behind his own teams back?

Wouldn't surprise me!  That's been his problem with a couple of coaches. The coaches and parents have heard what he says about them.

But really man.....how Bullish of you to call out these kids like that! Those kids and parents are saying, "That IlikeEPLupmya is a bully."
RT now your speaking clearly out of your bloody vagina! there has been no issues with any of the coaches my son has had matter of fact I speak regularly with 4 of them and I have NEVER talked behind ANYBODYS back I will gladly say it like I have always done face to face so they know exactly where Im coming from. bom
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 9/28/2014, 11:11 am

Time out here folks. I have one screen name. always have. Always will. Some of the posters on this thread are my soccer friends and I am disappointed they would openly bash my name without calling me on the phone first.

That being said, please call me if you have issues that need personal conversation to address. I am readily available and easily accessible. Some of you are using fighting words. I won't back down if your mouth needs a check cashed.

Not sure who the poster is who has found it necessary to bash kids in my town or on my bbs HS team. IMO, he's just another trouble maker trying to get a rise out of the easily rused. Also, if you read the posts, he sounds like a 16 year old, not a grown adult.

Best thing to do is ignore his posts, and don't caught up in the dialog. Whatever you decide, don't drag me into the muck. I don't deserve it.
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/28/2014, 9:49 pm

You are an adminisrator for this forum, so ban him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seinfeld4 9/29/2014, 8:31 am

Why did 442field get banned?
Seinfeld4
Seinfeld4
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by worldssport 9/29/2014, 9:51 am

omega striker wrote:
worldssport wrote:NTX soccer is a small world. People know people. We all have BB going to the same high schools who are also in the competitive soccer world.

In short....I do my homework before shooting off my mouth.

You SIR, put a lot of personal opinions on this forum about coaches and teams. Teams are made up of kids and parents. Those teams and coaches have other ppl who DO like them.

IF you can't take it....DON'T dish it out.

These drug and alcohol statements are fact!

And ... if a D1 player dropped (how condescending of you to those D3 players & parents)  IF a D1 player dropped to this D3 team then he might have actually been looking for the socially toxic environment this team obviously has going on. Meaning those specific boys.

You seem to know a lot about EVERY team, based upon your weekly noted OPINIONS.
wait isnt this a "public" forum? yea I do make comments about clubs and coaches because unlike you im not afraid of the backlash! this forum is here to pass along info,brag,comment or even argue amongst parents  NOT the CLUBS or COACHES!!!  but what i dont do like you is talk about the kids and you making a blanket statement about a certain group is even worse! looks like you are the one that got butthurt  here Rolling Eyes     you have NO Facts and how people like you dont get banned for making these comments is a shame, this forum is NOT about kids personal problems for you to gossip about take that to FB where you can start all the drama you want Rolling Eyes     real classy worldsportasshat  im sure your proud of yourself.

PUBLIC ?

That is the key word you are forgetting!

O. Bin L. went PUBLIC with his opinions, rants, hate, and dislikes also.

H. did also!

Just a thought...Maybe you could just email your amigos with your opinions directed at certain kids!

worldssport
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by worldssport 9/29/2014, 9:52 am

go99 wrote:here's a thought for barcelona.  If they take another 5+ defeat  maybe the kids should be more disciplined and work harder.  Upper management doesn't lose games, players do.  I am hearing stories of minutes before the game starts and still not all the kids there.  That is the kind of focus, dedication that gets you a 5+ loss.

Administrator....Why isn't this poster being banned?

He is bashing kids in this post from 9-9-14 !

worldssport
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by worldssport 9/29/2014, 9:54 am

Riquelme wrote:
go99 wrote:Nope it doesn't start with the coach.  Sure a big club you can just pick more dedicated players.  What is he supposed to do forfeit the game because not enough showed up.  This is not a daycare it's soccer and you get what you put in as a player.  They have the talent to win some games but until the players decide they will give what it takes to play at the D1 level they will not

Speaking from the experience of having my bb on this team I agree with Go. My son wanted out because 6 players show up to practice and he was at all practices, so he saw no dedication on their part and he asked to move on. The coach is dedicated and would train all who showed up. It's the parents who have no discipline which is why they don't go to any other top team, because they know they cant get away with that kind of irresponsibility. Too much wasted talent on that team but it's the players and the parents.

The coach is good guy and while not perfect he is a dedicated man and gives his all for this team. It's a shame that this is not appreciated.

Administrator....Why isn't this poster being banned?

In this post, on 9-10-14, he/she is bashing PLAYERS along with parents for being irresponsible.

His quote, "It's the PLAYERS and the parents."

worldssport
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by childplease! 9/29/2014, 10:17 am

I am so drawn to this conversation. flower

childplease!
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next