Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

This week in Classic League - 99s - Predictions - Page 2 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

This week in Classic League - 99s - Predictions

+13
Axxman
soccerdad78
Speedy Gonzales
FCdallas1966
worldssport
Soccerinsanity
beerme
wulfgar07
letsgo
go99
Lupar
omega striker
Seinfeld4
17 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

This week in Classic League - 99s - Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: This week in Classic League - 99s - Predictions

Post by beerme 9/11/2014, 7:00 pm

Surprising result in the Liverpool game. Anybody there that can give some color?

beerme
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

This week in Classic League - 99s - Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: This week in Classic League - 99s - Predictions

Post by Seinfeld4 9/11/2014, 7:15 pm

beerme wrote:Surprising result in the Liverpool game. Anybody there that can give some color?

The winning team had older illegal players, the referee sucked, the field was not mowed properly............... Actually NONE of that really happened. Xtreme played well, the referee did an ok job and the fields were very nice.

I would describe it as an old fashion ass whippin. Xtreme was better in every aspect of the game. It seemed that they won every 50/50 ball, passed better, held their shape better and finished their chances.
Seinfeld4
Seinfeld4
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/11/2014, 8:41 pm

We were more fun when we did blame everything else! Now we are being objective...we must all be maturing now that it is U16!!!

Although I did hear that Liverpool "Don't have a core look". Lol! Omega, you can explain!!

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 9/11/2014, 10:07 pm

IlikeEPL wrote:We were more fun when we did blame everything else!  Now we are being objective...we must all be maturing now that it is U16!!!

Although I did hear that Liverpool "Don't have a core look".  Lol!   Omega, you can explain!!
Ill agree with Seinfeld on this one but yea it was more like Xtreme outplayed Liverpool at their own game Crying or Very sad
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerinsanity 9/11/2014, 10:42 pm

IlikeEPL wrote:We were more fun when we did blame everything else!  Now we are being objective...we must all be maturing now that it is U16!!!

Although I did hear that Liverpool "Don't have a core look".  Lol!   Omega, you can explain!!

A core look? Maybe they need a cork look for the parents?
Soccerinsanity
Soccerinsanity
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 9/12/2014, 5:45 pm

Soccerinsanity wrote:

A core look?  Maybe they need a cork look for the parents?
say bro im not understanding this part? scratch
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 9/14/2014, 9:37 am

Saturday:

NTFC Green vs. FCD Central Blue
TXL Black vs. FCD East
Real GP vs. Solar
Liverpool vs. Irving Galaxy
NTFC Black vs. Xtreme[/quote]
my picks for wins in red and draws in blue Cool [/quote]Looks like a couple of suprising results from yesterday

FCD East 2 Tx lightning black 1
Real GP 2 Solar Crawford 2
NTFC Black 1 Xtreme 1
Liverpool 4 Irving Galaxy 2
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 9/14/2014, 9:58 am

D1 results

Ayses Gold 2 DIS 0
Liverpool 1 FCD Premier 0
FCD Gold 1 FCD Lopez 0
DTS 3 Barcelona 0
Texans connell 1 Solar Red 0

D2 results

Andromeda 3 Texans "D1 for sure" 0
DTRS 1 Tx premier cobras 1 one crazy game here Wink
Tx lightning Gold 2 FCD Red 1
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Seinfeld4 9/14/2014, 12:44 pm

Division III

NTFC - Green vs. FCD Central Blue

8:00 am game on Saturday and the score is still not posted. Anyone?
Seinfeld4
Seinfeld4
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/25/2014, 10:14 am

beerme wrote:Surprising result in the Liverpool game. Anybody there that can give some color?

Coppell player on this team caught at HS game on Acid and drunk last weekend. Last year this Liverpool team had another player, living in Coppell, in trouble with the law for bringing alcohol to a party. That's fairly colorful*

Back to top Go down

Post by Seinfeld4 9/25/2014, 12:47 pm

442field wrote:

Coppell player on this team caught at HS game on Acid and drunk last weekend.  Last year this Liverpool team had another player, living in Coppell, in trouble with the law for bringing alcohol to a party. That's fairly colorful*

Underage drinking is a huge issue.  

Hate to see young people going down that road.  

I guess I dont see how that has anything to do with the OP's question.  The question was about the result of a particular Liverpool game.  Not about the weekend activities of 1 or 2 particular kids on the team.  

Is this intended to be a shot at Liverpool, the City of Coppell or the kids?
Seinfeld4
Seinfeld4
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by worldssport 9/25/2014, 2:26 pm

Seinfeld4 wrote:
442field wrote:

Coppell player on this team caught at HS game on Acid and drunk last weekend.  Last year this Liverpool team had another player, living in Coppell, in trouble with the law for bringing alcohol to a party. That's fairly colorful*

I guess I dont see how that has anything to do with the OP's question.  The question was about the result of a particular Liverpool game.  Not about the weekend activities of 1 or 2 particular kids on the team.  

Negative Defense, Seinfeld!

Are you trying to distance everyone from these facts?

A SHOT? Facts are Facts

This isn't the Seinfeld4 forum: where everything has to be cleared through you.

A warning to be heeded! That's a GOOD thing for us parents. Do you have a problem with that for the rest of us parents, Seinfeld?

My kid and his buds told me about this player, but I didn't realize he was on my old friend Seinfelds team!

worldssport
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/25/2014, 3:22 pm

worldssport wrote:
Seinfeld4 wrote:
442field wrote:

A SHOT?  Facts are Facts

A warning to be heeded!  That's a GOOD thing for us parents. Do you have a problem with that for the rest of us parents, Seinfeld?

My kid and his buds told me about this player, but I didn't realize he was on my old friend Seinfelds team!

So do you have any info on the Liverpool game?

Back to top Go down

Post by worldssport 9/25/2014, 3:31 pm

Riquelme wrote:
worldssport wrote:
Seinfeld4 wrote:
442field wrote:

Yes

A SHOT?  Facts are Facts

A warning to be heeded!  That's a GOOD thing for us parents. Do you have a problem with that for the rest of us parents, Seinfeld?

So do you have any info on the Liverpool game?

worldssport
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by FCdallas1966 9/25/2014, 6:33 pm

Andromeda FC regains a one of their best players this weekend, as it is his first game the whole season due to suspension/chest surgery. Look for Andromeda to be much stronger in the rest of the season.

FCdallas1966
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 9/25/2014, 6:41 pm

FCdallas1966 wrote:Andromeda FC regains a one of their best players this weekend, as it is his  first game the whole season due to suspension/chest surgery. Look for Andromeda to be much stronger in the rest of the season.
just glad the kid is ok from the surgery alone great news cheers
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by worldssport 9/26/2014, 10:42 am

Maybe the Drugs and Alcohol are affecting the 'core' from developing. I hear that this team has been in D3 for the last 4-5years.

worldssport
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 9/26/2014, 11:50 am

worldssport wrote:

Maybe the Drugs and Alcohol are affecting the 'core' from developing.  I hear that this team has been in D3 for the last 4-5years.  
sir you sure seem to know alot about this team? scratch
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by worldssport 9/26/2014, 3:04 pm

NTX soccer is a small world. People know people. We all have BB going to the same high schools who are also in the competitive soccer world.

In short....I do my homework before shooting off my mouth.

You SIR, put a lot of personal opinions on this forum about coaches and teams. Teams are made up of kids and parents. Those teams and coaches have other ppl who DO like them.

IF you can't take it....DON'T dish it out.

These drug and alcohol statements are fact!

And ... if a D1 player dropped (how condescending of you to those D3 players & parents) IF a D1 player dropped to this D3 team then he might have actually been looking for the socially toxic environment this team obviously has going on. Meaning those specific boys.

You seem to know a lot about EVERY team, based upon your weekly noted OPINIONS.

worldssport
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/26/2014, 3:42 pm

worldssport wrote:NTX soccer is a small world. People know people. We all have BB going to the same high schools who are also in the competitive soccer world.

You SIR, put a lot of personal opinions on this forum about coaches and teams. Teams are made up of kids and parents. Those teams and coaches have other ppl who DO like them.

And ... if a D1 player dropped (how condescending of you to those D3 players & parents)  IF a D1 player dropped to this D3 team then he might have actually been looking for the socially toxic environment this team obviously has going on. Meaning those specific boys.

You throw that accusation about alcohol abuse around like you really know this stuff. You sound like what your accusing Omega of. Maybe you should say this stuff to the team you are bashing. Its easy to do it from the safety of a forum. I would hate to think if something similar happened to your team people would not get on here and make condescending comments about it.

Stick to your team and if you want to continue then find the team coach and manager and the parents of that team and say all this to them in person. I would pay to watch that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerinsanity 9/26/2014, 3:47 pm

Popcorn, get your popcorn here! lol!
Soccerinsanity
Soccerinsanity
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/26/2014, 3:51 pm

This Troll...aka worldssport...is just a troll. OK, maybe that is harsh, DoucheBag may fit better. Clearly someone who has an ax to grind and is coming on here to string random sentences together that really don't mean anything. I mean, that is an opinion I have. I suppose it's ok to have an opinion right DBag? Or is it now a fact that you are a troll? I guess we can let the facts and evidence speak to that...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/26/2014, 3:54 pm

IlikeEPL wrote:This Troll...aka worldssport...is just a troll.  OK, maybe that is harsh, DoucheBag may fit better.  Clearly someone who has an ax to grind and is coming on here to string random sentences together that really don't mean anything.  I mean, that is an opinion I have.  I suppose it's ok to have an opinion right DBag?  Or is it now a fact that you are a troll?  I guess we can let the facts and evidence speak to that...

Very Happy What a Face cheers affraid lol!

Where is my popcorn?!?!?

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 9/26/2014, 3:56 pm

worldssport wrote:NTX soccer is a small world. People know people. We all have BB going to the same high schools who are also in the competitive soccer world.

And ... if a D1 player dropped (how condescending of you to those D3 players & parents)  IF a D1 player dropped to this D3 team then he might have actually been looking for the socially toxic environment this team obviously has going on. Meaning those specific boys.

wait isnt this a "public" forum? yea I do make comments about clubs and coaches because unlike you im not afraid of the backlash! this forum is here to pass along info,brag,comment or even argue amongst parents NOT the CLUBS or COACHES!!! but what i dont do like you is talk about the kids and you making a blanket statement about a certain group is even worse! looks like you are the one that got butthurt here Rolling Eyes you have NO Facts and how people like you dont get banned for making these comments is a shame, this forum is NOT about kids personal problems for you to gossip about take that to FB where you can start all the drama you want Rolling Eyes real classy worldsportasshat im sure your proud of yourself.
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/26/2014, 3:58 pm

omega striker wrote:

wait isnt this a "public" forum? yea I do make comments about clubs and coaches because unlike you im not afraid of the backlash! this forum is here to pass along info,brag,comment or even argue amongst parents  NOT the CLUBS or COACHES!!!  but what i dont do like you is talk about the kids and you making a blanket statement about a certain group is even worse! looks like you are the one that got butthurt  here Rolling Eyes     you have NO Facts and how people like you dont get banned for making these comments is a shame, this forum is NOT about kids personal problems for you to gossip about take that to FB where you can start all the drama you want Rolling Eyes     real classy worldsportasshat  im sure your proud of yourself.

BOOM!!!! And Omega drops the mic....

Back to top Go down

Post by worldssport 9/26/2014, 9:08 pm

BOOM!!! NO...I think OS dropped his cup cake and donut! Hard to talk into a mike when your mouth is always full.

Sorry, it has taken me hours to get back on here. I had things to do. Unlike you 3 trolls.

Riqueldiculous ...I'm sure this team is embarrassed and mad at the drunk teammate. They know that he is the one that has hurt them. So does the coach and club. That's negative defense Peterson (NFL) No names were ever mentioned. What an ignorant attempt to blame me for that.

IlikeEPLupmya...you just keep repeating yourself. Don't embarrass yourself Einstein.

OS....I'm not afraid of backlash. I'm just a nicer person than you. Obviously I don't comment much: 9-10 posts to my name. I keep my mouth shut until things go too far. I have no love loss for a 15/16 yr old who goes to a public event, among other teens to influence, 100's of adults, with 6 police officers watching him, and drops ACID and gets so drunk he vomits on others repeatedly and can't walk. I've known him, and the other with alcohol from last year, since they were 5. I don't want them influencing other teens that I care about, like they were influenced.

TROLL??? I have 9-10 posts. You 3 are the ones under the dark bridge, just waiting all day, every day, for someone to come along and try crossing your bridge...I mean forum. You jump out and say anything. Whether it is mean, cruel, joking, rude, or just ANYTHING to get attention. 3570 posts OS! REALLY! Who is the troll. Within 54 mins of my last post you 3 trolls, waiting in your dark place, under the bridge, posted 6 replies, shooting off too quickly to make any statement sound intelligent. And you Riqueldiculous, I lost count of how many people you insulted on here yesterday and today, on another thread. A couple of them told you off.

I will be pulling up back posts where you, OS and Riqueldiculous, DID bash and still do, an entire team off handedly. I've always passed it by as ignorance...but stay tuned! Your comments are about to come back at you. When you tell another team that they won't win this weekend...WHO the H*LL do you think you are??? You have chased away a lot of good people with your b---er rudeness.

Tell me what this means....Solar (U11), DTS (U12), Comets (U13), FCD (U14), Barcelona (U15), Liverpool (U16)....6 teams/6 years!

And at the end of each year the whole team was singing the "Happy" song.

All you had to do was agree with the rest of the world that underage drinking and drug use is a bad thing and that you need to talk with your BB about his environment. But you attacked me. You can always step back Riqueldiculous and IlikeEPLupmya

OS is the one who came at me

worldssport
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next