Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

2015 Classic League U11 Qualifying Tournament *Unofficial* - Page 3 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

2015 Classic League U11 Qualifying Tournament *Unofficial*

+30
streethowitzer
Marvelousmar
TEK2000
allen04
soccertalkdfw
BenchPlayer
Number13
CR7_DFW
Soccerdad6
passingby
NotoriousCam
Tank17
Evolution
nearpost95
vesta
soccerlvr
ShastaTx
cjoey74
05Soccerdad
soccermom040
AVillan12
lostinlife
FarNorthTexas05
Turn_Over_Machine
Rancho4C
finish1
Soccertalk
Impact05
chronic_llama
thetruthhurts
34 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

2015 Classic League U11 Qualifying Tournament *Unofficial* - Page 3 Empty Re: 2015 Classic League U11 Qualifying Tournament *Unofficial*

Post by Rancho4C 8/9/2015, 11:38 am

I saw it from the other field up the hill, senseless.....not sure what running onto the field was going accomplish besides gettinf the boot. I think the rules state that the coach has to leave as well but that didn't happen.

Congrats to all the teams that made classic, it was sure fun watching all that great soccer out there!

Rancho4C
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

2015 Classic League U11 Qualifying Tournament *Unofficial* - Page 3 Empty Re: 2015 Classic League U11 Qualifying Tournament *Unofficial*

Post by NotoriousCam 8/9/2015, 11:46 am

Completely agree. I saw the team manager go on the field from our game too - zero class. Another parent on our team said that wasn't the first time he's been involved in an incident. FCD as a whole should be embarrassed as well as that coach/team. Takes away from a great weekend of soccer in the worst possible way. Ridiculous.

NotoriousCam
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinlife 8/9/2015, 11:56 am

Well, I am guessing that the parent in question here is the same individual who has been making all of these claims about how great his team is over the last few weeks. I am wondering if that person will just scurry away and never come back to the forums.......More than likely.

Yes and Congratulations to the 8 teams getting into D1 this weekend and the 10 teams getting into D3:
D1
Liverpool Dalglish
Dallas Texans SC Fort Worth
Dallas Cosmos
FC Premier Green
East Texas Wildcatters
Ayses Gold
Fever United
FC Dallas Hedges

D3:
Dallas Texans SC Connell
Colleyville Revolution
FC Dallas North Blue
Andromeda Red
Texas Toros
Athletico Espanol
FC Dallas North Red
FC Dallas Central Blue
Fuego FC
FC Dallas White

lostinlife
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by passingby 8/9/2015, 12:16 pm

That PK was a bad call. Was a firm hit, but the ref called it IMO due to retaliation for the the yellow that was called for Andromeda's late hit on the goalie and yellow card. It wasn't retaliation either as it wasn't a hard hit.
The ref maybe had an easier time calling it since Vin kept screaming "Atrocious" and the ref may've thought it was directed at him vs. the other teams coach.

passingby
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tank17 8/9/2015, 12:34 pm

I saw it plain as day, and it was a PK. Unlucky incident because it was clumsy but a PK is a PK.

Tank17
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NotoriousCam 8/9/2015, 12:37 pm

passingby wrote:That PK was a bad call. Was a firm hit, but the ref called it IMO due to retaliation for the the yellow that was called for Andromeda's late hit on the goalie and yellow card. It wasn't retaliation either as it wasn't a hard hit.
The ref maybe had an easier time calling it since Vin kept screaming "Atrocious" and the ref may've thought it was directed at him vs. the other teams coach.

Bad call or not (I thought it was a fair call but everyone has their opinion), surely you're not suggesting it was OK for the team manager to storm the field and get in the refs face?  Can only imagine the other commentary from the team manager throughout the course of the game as well.  Based on your other comments about their coach can only thank the heavens I'm not on that team.  Total joke and black eye for FCD.

NotoriousCam
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Evolution 8/9/2015, 12:44 pm

lostinlife wrote:Well, I am guessing that the parent in question here is the same individual who has been making all of these claims about how great his team is over the last few weeks. I am wondering if that person will just scurry away and never come back to the forums.......More than likely.

Yes and Congratulations to the 8 teams getting into D1 this weekend and the 10 teams getting into D3:
D1
Liverpool Dalglish
Dallas Texans SC Fort Worth
Dallas Cosmos
FC Premier Green
East Texas Wildcatters
Ayses Gold
Fever United
FC Dallas Hedges

D3:
Dallas Texans SC Connell
Colleyville Revolution Evolution (ahem!)   Smile
FC Dallas North Blue
Andromeda Red
Texas Toros
Athletico Espanol
FC Dallas North Red
FC Dallas Central Blue
Fuego FC
FC Dallas White
Evolution
Evolution
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NotoriousCam 8/9/2015, 1:49 pm

streethowitzer wrote:
NotoriousCam wrote:Completely agree.  I saw the team manager go on the field from our game too - zero class.  Another parent on our team said that wasn't the first time he's been involved in an incident. FCD as a whole should be embarrassed as well as that coach/team.  Takes away from a great weekend of soccer in the worst possible way.  Ridiculous.

Coach be embarrassed? The team manager was standing right next to the coach when they talked, and then the team manager walked out onto the field.  When the team manager walked out onto the field, Coach Crispino didn't say a word to the manager like "what are you doing?!" from what I could see or hear.  The team manager also stood right next to the coach and was yelling and screaming most of the game. The coach never stopped him from acting like he was. Is he also the assistant coach? FC Dallas should absolutely be embarrassed as well as every parent on that team!  It was one of the most unsportsman like conduct I have ever seen in youth sports. The Classic League should not allow that team into their league. A bunch of amateurs at best and a very poor example to the players out there. Just pathetic.

I should have emphasized should because to your point the coach should be embarrassed, but based on the fact he did nothing to stop him concludes he condones that behavior. Clearly evident based on past incidents and the fact this guy was even on the sidelines to begin with! Then the fact the coach did absolutely nothing as this guy went out onto the field and got in the refs face pretty much says all you need to know. Sad that they will be representing Classic this year - much better teams with sportsmanship shouldn't have been bumped for them.

NotoriousCam
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by 05Soccerdad 8/9/2015, 2:33 pm

Will these rules be enforced?
Rules of the Tournament:
A “ZERO TOLERANCE” POLICY FOR SIDELINE MISCONDUCT WILL BE ENFORCED FOR THESE GAMES. THIS INCLUDES INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE, RACIAL SLURS, OR VERBAL ABUSE TOWARD REFEREES, PLAYERS, AND GAMES OFFICIALS ON AND OFF THE PLAYING FIELD. 1. Coaches and Managers are responsible for the behavior of their players and spectators.2. Any player, coach, manager, parent, or spectator who is asked to leave the field by a game or Tournament Games official must report to the Complex Headquarters immediately – not at the end of the game. Players must be accompanied by their team manager or parent. Anyone sent-off must report to the Complex Headquarters immediately. After reporting to the Complex Headquarters they must remain at the headquarters location until their game is over or leave the complex. 3. The minimum suspension for anyone sent-off is one game. A suspended player must be present at their next scheduled game as a spectator, not with their team in the playerbench area and not in uniform. An NTSSA Sit-Out Verification Form signed by the referee of the game the player sits out must be turned in before the player can play in their next scheduled game. Suspended Coaches cannot attend their next scheduled game with the team in which they received their suspension. If they have another team(s) playing in the tournament they may attend those games. Coaches and managers are also required to have an NTSSA Sit-Out Verification Form turned in before they can return to their next scheduled game.
05Soccerdad
05Soccerdad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 05Soccerdad 8/9/2015, 2:44 pm

Misconduct on the part of any player, coach, manager, parent, or spectator considered
detrimental to the tournament or the welfare of those participating, may be cause to
withhold participation from the CCSAI CLASSIC LEAGUE.
05Soccerdad
05Soccerdad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/9/2015, 2:58 pm

Withhold? Thats just another word for delay. Doesn't mean they will be stripped of participating as a few have called for here on this board. Does anyone know of anything like this happening before?

Back to top Go down

Post by nearpost95 8/9/2015, 3:43 pm

Crush, tied with FCD on points but eliminated by goal differential, is next in line if the league punishes FCD. Teams HAVE been bounced after qualifying for a variety of reasons, but vast majority due to roster violations.

nearpost95
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by chronic_llama 8/9/2015, 3:58 pm

I was watching this game. The manager and coach should be ashamed of themselves. Although very entertaining for me Laughing , it was a complete embarrassment for their players, parents and the FCD club. I know for a fact that Classic told crispino to remove that manager from their roster, if they want to be allowed to play in classic this year. I wonder if this was an independent team would classic allow them to stay and play in this league but since they are a FCD team, classic will look the other way.  

lostinlife, I would have to think that this manager is the same guy who said that their team is a top 10 team. He will probably crawl under his rock and stay there.

chronic_llama
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rancho4C 8/9/2015, 4:14 pm

chronic_llama wrote:I was watching this game. The manager and coach should be ashamed of themselves. Although very entertaining for me Laughing , it was a complete embarrassment for their players, parents and the FCD club. I know for a fact that Classic told crispino to remove that manager from their roster, if they want to be allowed to play in classic this year. I wonder if this was an independent team would classic allow them to stay and play in this league but since they are a FCD team, classic will look the other way.  

lostinlife, I would have to think that this manager is the same guy who said that their team is a top 10 team. He will probably crawl under his rock and stay there.

It's apparent they have no shame in their game. Evil or Very Mad
Rancho4C
Rancho4C
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by NotoriousCam 8/9/2015, 4:18 pm

chronic_llama wrote:I was watching this game. The manager and coach should be ashamed of themselves. Although very entertaining for me Laughing , it was a complete embarrassment for their players, parents and the FCD club. I know for a fact that Classic told crispino to remove that manager from their roster, if they want to be allowed to play in classic this year. I wonder if this was an independent team would classic allow them to stay and play in this league but since they are a FCD team, classic will look the other way.  

Major problem is I've heard he exhibits essentially same behavior from parent side of the field. Bigger problem is the coach allowed it to happen. Knowing history he should have been no where near those sidelines. Then the coach basically stood by as it escalated and escalated throughout the game and stood silent as team manager entered the field to berate a ref. Absolutely ridiculous behavior. Classic league can do better...can't they? To me there is no question the behavior of the coach and team manager should be dealt with. With history what's next from these guys?

NotoriousCam
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthhurts 8/9/2015, 6:30 pm

*If necessary, switch to classic version of txsoccer.info to view tables correctly*

Round 1 Results

Division 1:

RankTeamPtsGDGF
1DALLAS TEXANS (NAZARI)30+2424
2FC DALLAS (PINO)30+2121
3FC DALLAS RED (GOMEZ)30+1616
4FC DALLAS SOUTH RED (RANGEL)30+1111
5FC DALLAS PREMIER (DANE) 29+3132
6DALLAS KICKS SELECAO (PERETTE)29+2124
7FC PREMIER (FORZI)28+1617
8FC DALLAS ETX (GUEVARA)28+0711
9ANDROMEDA FC (CARRILLO)27+1213
10DALLAS TIGRES (MENDEZ)27+0810
11DALLAS TEXANS SC SOUTH (HERNANDEZ)27+0712
12DALLAS TEXANS SC RED (HODDER)24

Round 2 Results:

Division 1:

RankTeamPtsGDGF
13EAST TEXAS WILDCATTERS SC (ENGDAYEHU)29
14LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA DALGLISH (YOCUM)27
15DALLAS TEXANS SC FORT WORTH (FABER)26
16FC PREMIER GREEN (OPOKU)24+8
17FEVER UNITED (MARISCAL)24+6
18DALLAS COSMOS BLACK (DAPAAH)23
19FC DALLAS EAST (HEDGES)22
20AYSES GOLD (FOSTER)21

Division 2:

RankTeamPtsGDGF
21DALLAS TEXANS SC WEST (CONNELL)18+3
22COLLEYVILLE SA EVOLUTION GREEN (SCANNELL)18+1
23FC DALLAS NORTH BLUE (MOLINA)14-1
24TEXAS TOROS SC (LUGO)14-4
25ATHLETICO ESPAÑOL (BURCIAGA SR)1300
26ANDROMEDA FC RED (SAWYER)13-2
27FC DALLAS NORTH RED (LOPEZ)12
28FC DALLAS CENTRAL BLUE (TOPLETZ)10
29FUEGO FC (TORRES)09-13
30FC DALLAS WHITE (CRISPINO)09-12

Last edited by thetruthhurts on 8/9/2015, 6:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
thetruthhurts
thetruthhurts
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tank17 8/9/2015, 6:53 pm

I think eliminating the team from Classic on what the kids have earned is a little over board. I would think the refs would write up the incident and at minimum a hearing would be scheduled. If not than that just allows another parent/manager to walk on the field with no worries of getting disciplined. Need to atleast get some type of punishment to make parents think twice about crossing the boundaries of a soccer field.

Tank17
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by nearpost95 8/9/2015, 7:36 pm

Tank17 wrote:I think eliminating the team from Classic on what the kids have earned is a little over board.  I would think the refs would write up the incident and at minimum a hearing would be scheduled.  If not than that just allows another parent/manager to walk on the field with no worries of getting disciplined.  Need to at least get some type of punishment to make parents think twice about crossing the boundaries of a soccer field.  

The individual will, at a minimum, be subjected to a single game suspension and a fine, so there will be a punishment. I'd bet 2 to 3 games though - way over the top to enter the field to challenge the referee.

On a more pleasant note, congrats to all of the new Classic League qualifiers, and condolences to those who were eliminated. There was at least one team who played 6 games in the heat and against very good teams only to miss getting into the league by a goal.

nearpost95
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by NotoriousCam 8/9/2015, 8:38 pm

nearpost95 wrote:
Tank17 wrote:I think eliminating the team from Classic on what the kids have earned is a little over board.  I would think the refs would write up the incident and at minimum a hearing would be scheduled.  If not than that just allows another parent/manager to walk on the field with no worries of getting disciplined.  Need to at least get some type of punishment to make parents think twice about crossing the boundaries of a soccer field.  

The individual will, at a minimum, be subjected to a single game suspension and a fine, so there will be a punishment.  I'd bet 2 to 3 games though - way over the top to enter the field to challenge the referee.

On a more pleasant note, congrats to all of the new Classic League qualifiers, and condolences to those who were eliminated.  There was at least one team who played 6 games in the heat and against very good teams only to miss getting into the league by a goal.

In reality, what is suspending the team manager going to do?  At a minimum the coach should face the same suspension for doing nothing about the problem and basically allowing it to happen.  They've had numerous issues before with the same person and the coach is apparently fine with it.

I second the congratulations - congrats to all the teams who earned a spot in Classic League.  Best of luck this season!

[/quote]

NotoriousCam
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Rancho4C 8/9/2015, 11:01 pm

NotoriousCam wrote:
nearpost95 wrote:

The individual will, at a minimum, be subjected to a single game suspension and a fine, so there will be a punishment.  I'd bet 2 to 3 games though - way over the top to enter the field to challenge the referee.

On a more pleasant note, congrats to all of the new Classic League qualifiers, and condolences to those who were eliminated.  There was at least one team who played 6 games in the heat and against very good teams only to miss getting into the league by a goal.

In reality, what is suspending the team manager going to do?  At a minimum the coach should face the same suspension for doing nothing about the problem and basically allowing it to happen.  They've had numerous issues before with the same person and the coach is apparently fine with it.

I second the congratulations - congrats to all the teams who earned a spot in Classic League.  Best of luck this season!

[/quote]

Although I agree with you.....maybe a 3 or 4 game suspension of both the team mgr and coach will make the parents think about what this whole thing is teaching their kiddos. Change will need to come from the parents because it seems that the team mgr is not going to change nor will the coach do anything about it. It sucks that this stuff even takes place in youth sports.

I'm done with the negative......

If this qualifier was any indication of things to come, Classic will be a blast! cheers
Rancho4C
Rancho4C
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerdad6 8/10/2015, 12:50 pm

Rancho4C wrote:
Evolution wrote:2015 Classic League U11 Qualifying Tournament *Unofficial* - Page 3 Csa%20evolution%20logo%20small
The missing score in E was Evolution 2, Liverpool Gerrard 0

...and congratulations to Coach Mark Scannell!  Our first Evo team in the Classic league :-)  Very happy for my BB and his team mates.

(and we've still one open roster spot on this team, too...)

Awesome stuff Evolution! Congrats on a big achievement!

Really great to see.  I am a resident of North Tarrant County and I have a son who is a player in an older age group and I can tell you that in our age group that there are very limited options over here if your son plays at a relatively high competitive level.  I have actually looked at this phenomena for a few of the age groups around my son's age group and that situation seems to persist across those age groups as well.  I know several players that play Classic that live in the area; they just have to drive a long way to get to a team.  It's unfortunate, so I am glad to hear that Evolution can provide an alternative for kids in this age group that are able to play (and want to play) at a higher competitive level.   Good luck.

Soccerdad6
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by CR7_DFW 8/10/2015, 4:17 pm

First, congratulations to all the teams that made it to the Classic, and good luck next year for those teams that did not make it. There are a lot of negative posts in this forum, it is very disappointing that some parents forget what this is all about - the most beautiful game in the world.
Over the last 2 weekends I watched 12 full games, and I am very disappointed with the competence level of the referees, at times, I saw miscommunication between the  side ref and ref on the field. The side ref would call offside or foul, but the field ref would play on. I saw a lot of goals scored from offside, goals counted when the ball did not cross the line, PK saves counted when the keeper moved forward a yard before the kick, adding 5-8 minutes to the game, when the rules specifically call for no time stoppage and so on.
The PK in Andromeda vs FCD everyone talks about was called on the 32-nd min., when the game was over. No one here is mentioning that right before the PK two Andromeda players rushed at FCD goalie, and knocked him down. The rules are very clear on this: "Tripping or attempting to trip a goalkeeper, charging a goalkeeper possessing the ball is punished by the Red card''. Two Andromeda players knocked down the FCD keeper who at that time had ball in his hand. The one player who knocked down the keeper should have received a red card, the the who rushed at keeper should have given a yellow card for attempting to trip a keeper. The rules are very simple, yet this was not followed. One player received a yellow card for punching keeper in the face.
As for the PK call in that game, I respect everyone's opinion, but I clearly saw that the actual foul (valid one, no question about that) was right outside the box, just before the line, so a free kick should have been given, not a PK.
I agree with all that the Team Manager's behavior was not appropriate, and he should have been removed from the field, however, both coaches were yelling and screaming at each other, trust me, there were no angels at that game, however, if ref acted on it from the get-go, kicked out the team manager, the game would be different, why it was not done?
Which leads to my biggest concern - the the refs don't act to prevent foul play, and it leads to injuries, and to posts like we have on this forum. There have been way too many injuries during this week, and a lot of them could have been prevented, if the refs did not condone the foul play. Giving 4 warnings is not working - give the card! If they did that, we would see good soccer skills, ball passing, and beautiful goals, but instead we had to watch English National football team playing rugby... I hope the officials will work with the refs and enforce the rules of the game, as I said before, if I want to watch a bad game, I can watch England playing on ESPN (no offence to English fans please, I think Shrek when I watch them play  Evil or Very Mad ).
CR7_DFW
CR7_DFW
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 8/10/2015, 4:43 pm

CR7_DFW wrote:
Which leads to my biggest concern - the the refs don't act to prevent foul play, and it leads to injuries, and to posts like we have on this forum. There have been way too many injuries during this week, and a lot of them could have been prevented, if the refs did not condone the foul play. Giving 4 warnings is not working - give the card! If they did that, we would see good soccer skills, ball passing, and beautiful goals, but instead we had to watch English National football team playing rugby... I hope the officials will work with the refs and enforce the rules of the game, as I said before, if I want to watch a bad game, I can watch England playing on ESPN (no offence to English fans please, I think Shrek when I watch them play  Evil or Very Mad ).

Haha.  The classic "no offense" insult.  

I would definitely agree on the general ref comments though.  Not specifically to this 05 game as I wasn't there and could care less, but just in general.   A lot of refs want to do their job with a minimum of hassle.   For a lot of refs, giving out cards is a hassle.   Unless it's for dissent, in which case you are hassling the ref, so you get a card.   But not for fouling.   I have seen one kid in hundreds of 11v11 games get totted up for fouls into a yellow card.  One.  And that kid fouls like he thinks it will cure cancer.  

Its not just refs though.  Have heard many coaches scream out at the suggestion of a card (including one in the last game I watched).   Don't card them, they are just kids.   Let them play soccer.   Um...dude...they are fouling the kids who are trying to play soccer.   Heaven forbid anyone would ever discipline a child before they were a teenager.  What sort of rabid animal parent would do that?   If a player's coach doesn't stop a kid from fouling, there is very little else around here that will suggest that fouling is a bad tactic.    At least in my limited exposure.

Last edited by Number13 on 8/10/2015, 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tank17 8/10/2015, 5:05 pm

Man this story is like playing an old game called telephone...... You tell the first person a phrase and by the end it is all wrong..... The incident with the goalie was one kid who rushed the goalie and did clip him with his shoulder. The foul was a yellow but not a red card. The PK call was a foul in the Box because the kid causing the foul fell on top of the Andromeda player. Looked like he slipped as he shifted over to get in front of the andromeda player and clumsily fell on him. Of course it prevented a scoring opportunity.

Tank17
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/10/2015, 11:08 pm

Congrats to all

Last edited by rdeal486 on 8/11/2015, 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ShastaTx 8/11/2015, 7:56 am

And the 05 parents were always so quiet before.

ShastaTx
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next