Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Cost to Play for Club Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Cost to Play for Club

+16
Fanofson
Beast_04
winkipop77
rocketpop
Number13
Ozymandias.EBON
soccerdad06
chronic_llama
PremierLeagueFan
Evo Unleashed
ronaldnotronaldo
FCD07 Mom
ice7781
04Soccerdad
Rancho4C
Chippin
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Cost to Play for Club Empty Cost to Play for Club

Post by Chippin 5/26/2016, 5:25 pm

What is the cost to play for liverpool and solar chelsea? Include all fees

Chippin
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Cost to Play for Club Empty Re: Cost to Play for Club

Post by Rancho4C 5/26/2016, 6:52 pm

Chippin wrote:What is the cost to play for liverpool and solar chelsea? Include all fees

In the Keller area, probably $3,000+ affraid  including uniforms, some tourneys and league play. It may vary especially if they do an out-of-town tourney. In the Dallas area this could be even higher since real estate is more expensive (field rental). I would ask the team mgr. of each club if you need an exact #.
Rancho4C
Rancho4C
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 04Soccerdad 5/28/2016, 3:02 pm

All clubs are a little different but typical club cost is $3000-3500. Uniform kits run around $400 and they will hit you up for tournament dues which is around $300. I wouldn't be surprised if they hit you up again towards the end of the year for another $100.

04Soccerdad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ice7781 5/28/2016, 5:42 pm

Dallas Texans Fort Worth/Keller is $2500, uniform kits about $300-400. Tournaments additional.

ice7781
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by FCD07 Mom 5/29/2016, 1:17 am

Colleyville Evolution is just $1600 - $1800. They also have one of the Few UEFA B license holders in NTX.

FCD07 Mom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ronaldnotronaldo 5/29/2016, 7:44 am

RGaucho wrote:Colleyville Evolution is just $1600 - $1800. They also have one of the Few UEFA B license holders in NTX.

There's a UEFA B license, Scannell and also one UEFA A license, Donnelly, I believe. If you take the coaches, the growth over the past couple of years (probably 5 fold in participation,) the recent upgrades to game fields and the coming upgrades to the practice fields this summer, Evolution can look forward to big success.

ronaldnotronaldo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Evo Unleashed 5/29/2016, 7:52 am

Another plus would be the 4+ tournaments are included in the fees, no additional funds needed.

Evo Unleashed
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by PremierLeagueFan 5/29/2016, 8:19 am

RGaucho wrote:Colleyville Evolution is just $1600 - $1800. They also have one of the Few UEFA B license holders in NTX.

What league will Colleyville Evolution be playing in this coming season?
PremierLeagueFan
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by ronaldnotronaldo 5/29/2016, 8:28 am

PremierLeagueFan wrote:

The club will have teams in PPL and Classic. Nearly every age group for boys from 2003 on down has two teams, the top of which will also be in the Classic QT if not already in Classic (as are the current 05, soon to be 04 boys.) So I wouldn't be surprised if there will be three Evolution teams in Classic this fall, 2003, 2004, 2005.

ronaldnotronaldo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by chronic_llama 5/29/2016, 9:16 am

ronaldnotronaldo wrote:
PremierLeagueFan wrote:

The club will have teams in PPL and Classic.  Nearly every age group for boys from 2003 on down has two teams, the top of which will also be in the Classic QT if not already in Classic (as are the current 05, soon to be 04 boys.)  So I wouldn't be surprised if there will be three Evolution teams in Classic this fall, 2003, 2004, 2005.

Thats a pretty bold statement considering where they all finished,

03 teams
2nd PPL D1
17th PPL D5

04 teams
5th PPL D1
4th PPL D2

05 teams
8th CL D3 (needs to re-qualify)
13th PPL D2

Its more of a pipe dream than anything for them to make classic. I guess this statement is true, you get what you pay for.

chronic_llama
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ronaldnotronaldo 5/29/2016, 11:20 am

Chronic_Llama, you may be right. It will be interesting to see what Evolution can do this summer. I wish them all the best, as I do every club and team this coming season.

ronaldnotronaldo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdad06 5/29/2016, 11:14 pm

Can anyone say what the exit clauses are for a contract if any? What happens if there is a coaching switch in the middle of the season? Are players granted release?

soccerdad06
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozymandias.EBON 5/30/2016, 4:44 pm

You sign with the club, not the coach. You can ask for a release to exit a club but the request can be denied. However, if you do get a release you can only practice with your new club until the next signing day. You may be able to guest play in tournaments (if they allow guest players).
Ozymandias.EBON
Ozymandias.EBON
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 5/30/2016, 5:22 pm

Ozymandias.EBON wrote:You sign with the club, not the coach.  You can ask for a release to exit a club but the request can be denied.  However, if you do get a release you can only practice with your new club until the next signing day.  You may be able to guest play in tournaments  (if they allow guest players).

You can ALWAYS get released, with or without clubs approval. Pre April 1st. So if the club refuses, you just get released to rec guaranteed. Then you can practice with anyone and guest play for remainder of year, but can't do anything that requires joining another roster (leagues games, State Cup, etc). If the club gives approval (unconditional release as it were) you can transfer to another team and then you are on that other team.

If the club refuses your transfer request there seems to be a good chance you can go to NTX, cry foul, and get an unconditional release as well. Cite incompatibility and mental anguish of a child.
Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozymandias.EBON 5/30/2016, 6:31 pm

You make it sound like anyone can join a Classic roster at any time. Can you elaborate?
Ozymandias.EBON
Ozymandias.EBON
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rocketpop 5/31/2016, 7:22 am

If you get a FULL release you can sign with another team at any time. Two years ago, my son got a full release from one club after the Fall season and immediately signed with a new club and played in the Spring.

rocketpop
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozymandias.EBON 5/31/2016, 8:04 am

So the new team didn't have a full roster to begin with or did they have to release a player as well?
Ozymandias.EBON
Ozymandias.EBON
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rocketpop 5/31/2016, 9:19 am

The new team had an open spot.

rocketpop
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rocketpop 5/31/2016, 9:32 am

But in all honesty, I am not sure how many coaches/club would give FULL releases like that. We had a good relationship with our coach and we both agreed it was in the best interest of my son that he move on.

rocketpop
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdad06 5/31/2016, 9:46 am

From what I am reading the big issue is that parents are held to financial obligation for the entire season even if the situation does not work out. IMHO. there should be an exit clause with a reasonable early termination fee.

soccerdad06
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by winkipop77 5/31/2016, 10:56 am

soccerdad06 wrote:From what I am reading the big issue is that parents are held to financial obligation for the entire season even if the situation does not work out.  IMHO. there should be an exit clause with a reasonable early termination fee.

Unfortunately its not that simple. Soccer is a team sport...and the team has expenses that must be paid for. If a team's fee to play in a league is $3500 to $4000 per year when you consider ALL of the components (registration, field maintenance, referee) and one player decides he wants to quit the team after the Fall season and not return to play with his team in the Spring, that player not only hurts his team mates by vacating his spot on the roster, but also hurts the team financially because Spring related league fees now have to be spread over one less player meaning everyone else has to pay more.

But then in today's world people tend to think only of themselves.....

winkipop77
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdad06 5/31/2016, 11:12 am

There is always a way out. Any club could say the sign in fee on day of signing will include the $4k divided by number of players so the club is not at risk of the league fees. What is at stake is if the club fails to deliver the goods for coaching and training then they need to bear some risk and let players out. It is only fair.

soccerdad06
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rocketpop 5/31/2016, 11:14 am

[quote="winkipop77"]
soccerdad06 wrote:But then in today's world people tend to think only of themselves.....

Just to be clear, I was fully paid up for the year, so that did not impact the team. Also he was only playing 3-5 minutes a games, so I don't think his exit impacted the team on that point either.

rocketpop
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Beast_04 5/31/2016, 11:46 am

First of all, I am not saying that anyone who has posted previously on this topic has done any of theses things nor am I accusing anyone of anything.  This is just a general statement and my personal opinion.

I think it depends on what both sides are putting into the equation.  If you sign a contract, that is what it is, a contract and you should fulfill your obligation financially at a minimum.  If your BB plays baseball and basketball so you miss every other practice and an occasional game, so your BB doesn't get a lot of play time, you shouldn't be surprised.  Likewise, if you are early to every practice, early to every game, and don't feel that you BB is getting the appropriate training or play time, then that should lead to conversations with the coach/DOC about your concerns and try to work it out before trying to jump ship.  If I was still unhappy, then yeah I would ask for the release, but if they didn't want to give a full release, I would take the release to Rec, and my BB would guest play as much as possible and do futsal/indoor to keep his touches up.  That would allow me plenty of time to do a better investigation into his potential new team for the next season.  I know that our coach has granted full releases to people in the past.  One kid's dad was transferred for work to South Texas and another one moved to East Texas.

I think for most of the clubs though, it is more about the money than anything else.  Unless your BB is the next Ronaldo or Messi and you plan to go to a team that will be playing against them, then they be a little less likely to give the full release.

If I were a coach/DOC, I would treat it like I do my marriage, if she don't want to be there I would rather she leave than be a pain in my butt. lol!   She ain't left yet!
Beast_04
Beast_04
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdad06 5/31/2016, 12:01 pm

LOL. If I were a multimillionaire I would always force a prenup whether she is willing to be there or not Smile

soccerdad06
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next