Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Cost to Play for Club - Page 3 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Cost to Play for Club

+16
Fanofson
Beast_04
winkipop77
rocketpop
Number13
Ozymandias.EBON
soccerdad06
chronic_llama
PremierLeagueFan
Evo Unleashed
ronaldnotronaldo
FCD07 Mom
ice7781
04Soccerdad
Rancho4C
Chippin
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Cost to Play for Club - Page 3 Empty Re: Cost to Play for Club

Post by DarkHorse 8/2/2016, 6:48 pm

Chronic

I can not disagree on many of your points. We are a small but growing club. Our 04's have to continue to have bracket luck and hope to qualify at the weekend. 03's are a quality team. 05's have had some breaks.

But, your attacks on this club seem personal, juvenile and just plain desperate for attention. Get a life

DarkHorse
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 8/2/2016, 6:51 pm

Puff puff pass the chronic.

You definitely don't know Rancho. LOL!
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by chronic_llama 8/2/2016, 8:05 pm

Not once did i ever attack your club but he has tried to attack me personally. I could care less about your teams or your coaches. I was just stating facts. If you cant handle the truth maybe dont comment in the 1st place. Your buddy was beating his chest before signing of how great your club is and that your coaches are the best in the metro plex. So if you think im beating up on your club im not. I was just trying to bring him down to reality with facts not attacks.

chronic_llama
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rancho4C 8/2/2016, 8:09 pm

finish1 wrote:Puff puff pass the chronic.

You definitely don't know Rancho. LOL!

Awe man, what did I do? I believe it's RGaucho we don't know, but since we are all making new and exciting aquaintances........ cheers to NTX soccer! cheers

Last edited by Rancho4C on 8/2/2016, 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling...what a surprise)
Rancho4C
Rancho4C
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by chronic_llama 8/2/2016, 8:35 pm

Rancho, i definitely know we can puff puff pass with you. We can probably pass the tequila bottle around too while we wait for our turn to puff.

chronic_llama
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rancho4C 8/2/2016, 8:41 pm

chronic_llama wrote:Rancho, i definitely know we can puff puff pass with you. We can probably pass the tequila bottle around too while we wait for our turn to puff.

Twisted Evil

Rancho4C
Rancho4C
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 8/2/2016, 8:45 pm

Chronic, puff puff. The funny thing is. Puff puff. None of the three of us play for the same club. Pass. I can find Colleyville on a map. Pass back! That's about it. Puff puff. But I agree that team isn't very good. Chop chop, swig!!

finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rancho4C 8/2/2016, 8:48 pm

Chronic,

the harvest will be plentiful this year with all the rains we had earlier in the year! Gotta do something to pay for "big club" dues. affraid
Rancho4C
Rancho4C
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by chronic_llama 8/2/2016, 9:31 pm

lol!

Dont forget all the travel you'll need to pay for too. We'll probably need cultivate the poppy plants. afro

chronic_llama
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rancho4C 8/2/2016, 9:45 pm

chronic_llama wrote:lol!

Dont forget all the travel you'll need to pay for too. We'll probably need cultivate the poppy plants. afro

lol!

Travel, dang it I forgot all about that! I need to aquire more land!
Rancho4C
Rancho4C
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by FCD07 Mom 8/4/2016, 11:59 am

chronic_llama wrote:Not once did i ever attack your club but he has tried to attack me personally. I could care less about your teams or your coaches.  I was just stating facts. If you cant handle the truth maybe dont comment in the 1st place. Your buddy was beating his chest before signing of how great your club is and that your coaches are the best in the metro plex. So if you think im beating up on your club im not. I was just trying to bring him down to reality with facts not attacks.

You are kidding right? You sound like someone we know running for president right now. Nobody pounded on their chest about anything. Show me where I stated how great "our" club is and where I stated they have the best coaches in the metro? Get off your high horse. And stop being the A****** that you are.

FCD07 Mom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon_Stevenson 8/4/2016, 12:10 pm

I'm new here and although I have been following the forum for a few months now since we moved to NTX, I got to know a few of the posters here after my kids tried some of your clubs. I don't mean to add fuel to the fire, but if Mr. chronic_llama knew who the person behind RGaucho is, he would be asking for his autograph... Very Happy

Jon_Stevenson
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by chronic_llama 8/4/2016, 12:52 pm

RGaucho wrote:
chronic_llama wrote:Not once did i ever attack your club but he has tried to attack me personally. I could care less about your teams or your coaches.  I was just stating facts. If you cant handle the truth maybe dont comment in the 1st place. Your buddy was beating his chest before signing of how great your club is and that your coaches are the best in the metro plex. So if you think im beating up on your club im not. I was just trying to bring him down to reality with facts not attacks.

You are kidding right? You sound like someone we know running for president right now. Nobody pounded on their chest about anything. Show me where I stated how great "our" club is and where I stated  they have the best coaches in the metro?  Get off your high horse. And stop being the A****** that you are.

1st off, all I did was post the truth about your teams and where they are at. You took offense and attack me personally. GO reread what you wrote. I only responded to your attacks. You must be a liberal P***Y. I guess you are upset that your bb will be playing in Plano this year? or playing in Classic getting thumped each week? Have a great season!!!

2nd this is for your friend Mr. Stevenson, unless his autograph is on a check payable to me I could give a S*%T stain less about him. Hope you find a home for your kids. I hear some club in colleyville is looking for players.

chronic_llama
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 8/4/2016, 1:17 pm

Well, in fairness, you went for the "you get what you pay for" thing right off the bat.  Which is one man's fact, and another man's insult.  No?  

Yeah, I would say "if your kid plays for a good team, chances are you are a loser/asshole" from Bieber or Jesus or whoever is handing out autographs is a little more clearly "shots fired".   Not just at you, but at like half the people here.  Shrug.  

Evolution get free or highly subsidized field usage from Colleyville and is set up to get fed ambitious kids right out of the CSA program.  They have, as far as I can tell, a sweetheart deal.   They have gone from a startup to 30 teams or whatever in a short time due to that.  But it takes a long time to go from a standstill to top speed.  And maybe their top speed is always going to be a bit more casual due to the rec tie-in.   Assuming the fields are free, they really aren't collecting that much less than other smaller clubs for coaching, league fees, etc.    So the lower price is more a competitive advantage due to city cooperation than a hindrance to a good product.  IMO.

That said, I don't know much about their coaching.  Though I hear they have a lot of EUFA licenses.   Very Happy
Glad to hear the 03 team made D3.   Good for them.
Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Rancho4C 8/4/2016, 1:30 pm

Soccer10Dad wrote:Someone struck a nerve....

Ditto.......
Rancho4C
Rancho4C
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rancho4C 8/4/2016, 1:31 pm

Jon_Stevenson wrote:I'm new here and although I have been following the forum for a few months now since we moved to NTX, I got to know a few of the posters here after my kids tried some of your clubs. I don't mean to add fuel to the fire, but if Mr. chronic_llama knew who the person behind RGaucho is, he would be asking for his autograph...   Very Happy

Ooooo ooooo! I would like an autograph, it will go good with my trophy for being a loser parent on average.
Rancho4C
Rancho4C
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by chronic_llama 8/4/2016, 1:41 pm

Your 100% right 13, I did not think of it that way. You are the voice of reason. My intentions was not to piss anyone off. It was kind of funny to be told that I'm whats wrong with NTX soccer and that I'm a loser/butthole because my kids play on top teams. Whats funny is I have several friends who have kids on EVO and yes they have came a long way since inception and will continue to grow because of what you brought up.

On a totally different note, I did just read a post where you can buy cheap EUFA/USSF licenses. Parents like coaches with licenses. It makes them feel all warm and fuzzy.

chronic_llama
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rancho4C 8/4/2016, 1:51 pm

chronic_llama wrote:Your 100% right 13, I did not think of it that way. You are the voice of reason. My intentions was not to piss anyone off. It was kind of funny to be told that I'm whats wrong with NTX soccer and that I'm a loser/butthole because my kids play on top teams. Whats funny is I have several friends who have kids on EVO and yes they have came a long way since inception and will continue to grow because of what you brought up.  

On a totally different note, I did just read a post where you can buy cheap EUFA/USSF licenses. Parents like coaches with licenses. It makes them feel all warm and fuzzy.

Number 13 being "the voice of reason? affraid Now that's what's wrong with NTX soccer!

JK! Very Happy
Rancho4C
Rancho4C
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3