Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

QT Groups/Schedule is up - Page 7 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

QT Groups/Schedule is up

+29
eco185
TheReal-Incognito
warm-up
Ibystander
99srule
playitwide
FCDY99_Fan
afrankw
hookem
Titans '99
Longhorn
Bonzai
cityslicker61
plantit
Freeatlast
Texas FC
TonyRomo
liebevin
socmom3
Axxman
go99
omega striker
CLUB31
Eleven Eleven
Eight-Ball
arsenalfan
middlewing256
Speedy Gonzales
rip
33 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

QT Groups/Schedule is up - Page 7 Empty Re: QT Groups/Schedule is up

Post by go99 8/20/2009, 12:02 pm

Axxman wrote:
CLUB31 wrote:1.FCDallas(suarez)
2.Texans
3Comets(BLUE)
4.Solar(red)
5DTS
6-10 up in the air
I second the Good 1 ! FCD Suarez needs to worry about staying together, and a couple losses that shouldn't be will take care of driving the wedge in deeper. Funny how all the other FCD teams seem to want that team to fall apart for their own personal reasons. And besides, the top FCD team should be coached by Figo, just ask Plantit, lol.
Comets at 3, that's a better one yet.....They just need to worry about beating the Gunners off the bat cause the Gunners have a grudge, and they are looking for some sweet revenge.
31, it's one thing to smoke a little, but you have to stay off the hard stuff.
The other teams don't want them to break up. Many would have just liked FCD to make an actual top team like they always did in the past. For various internal reasons it was not done this season.

go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 8/20/2009, 12:35 pm

go99 wrote:
Axxman wrote:
2.Texans
3Comets(BLUE)
4.Solar(red)
5DTS
6-10 up in the air
I second the Good 1 ! FCD Suarez needs to worry about staying together, and a couple losses that shouldn't be will take care of driving the wedge in deeper. Funny how all the other FCD teams seem to want that team to fall apart for their own personal reasons. And besides, the top FCD team should be coached by Figo, just ask Plantit, lol.
Comets at 3, that's a better one yet.....They just need to worry about beating the Gunners off the bat cause the Gunners have a grudge, and they are looking for some sweet revenge.
31, it's one thing to smoke a little, but you have to stay off the hard stuff.
The other teams don't want them to break up. Many would have just liked FCD to make an actual top team like they always did in the past. For various internal reasons it was not done this season.
Yep. They should have let everyone try out for the top team, then let Rhine coach it. FCD blew it for this year. Hopefully they'll wake up next year.
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rip 8/20/2009, 12:37 pm

Axxman wrote:I second the Good 1 ! FCD Suarez needs to worry about staying together, and a couple losses that shouldn't be will take care of driving the wedge in deeper. Funny how all the other FCD teams seem to want that team to fall apart for their own personal reasons. And besides, the top FCD team should be coached by Figo, just ask Plantit, lol.
The top team should have been coached by Diego. FC Dallas really screwed the pooch on that one.
rip
rip
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 99srule 8/20/2009, 12:44 pm

2.Texans
3Comets(BLUE)
4.Solar(red)
5DTS
6-10 up in the air
Club 31 must be the name of the bar you drink at - lay off the hard stuff.
When was the last time FCD won a big game?????? 3-0 against a future d3 team doesn't count

99srule
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 8/20/2009, 8:06 pm

rip wrote:
Axxman wrote:I second the Good 1 ! FCD Suarez needs to worry about staying together, and a couple losses that shouldn't be will take care of driving the wedge in deeper. Funny how all the other FCD teams seem to want that team to fall apart for their own personal reasons. And besides, the top FCD team should be coached by Figo, just ask Plantit, lol.
The top team should have been coached by Diego. FC Dallas really screwed the pooch on that one.
I agree! Cool
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 8/20/2009, 9:37 pm

omega striker wrote:
rip wrote:
I agree! Cool

Do You guys just not like looking at reality?

Diego was givin the best of the best . Figo had his #.. w/ What was left . Now take it for face value, who developes players?.

Figo played him at a 50% win ratio since Qualifiying. When Diego had the superior team. All the players came to him like a bunch of ( lap dogs). You guys don't get it . Who would you rather have, a coach that can take average soccer players and turn them into what ( in the case of the 97's ) would be considered a top 5 team . or a coach that gets the best players in dallas laid at his feet and manages them to top 2??. Lets see ???????? #17 to #4-5 or #2 (+ add the best players from fcd south) to #2.
Now ask yourself who's the better coach,developer, teacher, ect,ect. . Suppose next your going to tell me Hassans a great developer of talent . LOL . Said it before say it again they are RECRUTERS. nothing more . Comical just Comical . A handfull of kids, ( not teams ) will make the next level. Do yours truely know how to play???????????????

For the sake of an AXX comeback I will say Josema is also a very good developemental coach ,his player pool, like figo's ,has always been limited. In the latter years other coaches always covet their players , that alone speaks volumes about how they develope a player.. And for now like what i've seen from the s/r team . nice passing nice possesion
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warm-up 8/20/2009, 10:22 pm

DO you know FIGO's son?........ he is fantastic soccer player.

warm-up
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal-Incognito 8/21/2009, 9:10 am

The problem with Figo is that he is an a-hole. I've seen that guy tell 11 or 12 year old kids to literally take other kids out and then congratulates them for it. The guy may be able to develop a few kids (although one example of a team he didn't start on his own is not proof enough), but he has the brain of an angry teenager at best. He is also arrogant with no real good reasons to be. Perhaps it's the short mans Napoleon complex? And why do his teams tend to always break up long term (with one or two exceptions)?
Yes, his son is a great players, must give props where they are due. Not sure where he got that from though, certainly not from Figo.

TheReal-Incognito
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 8/21/2009, 2:24 pm

TheReal-Incognito wrote:The problem with Figo is that he is an a-hole. I've seen that guy tell 11 or 12 year old kids to literally take other kids out and then congratulates them for it. The guy may be able to develop a few kids (although one example of a team he didn't start on his own is not proof enough), but he has the brain of an angry teenager at best. He is also arrogant with no real good reasons to be. Perhaps it's the short mans Napoleon complex? And why do his teams tend to always break up long term (with one or two exceptions)?
Yes, his son is a great players, must give props where they are due. Not sure where he got that from though, certainly not from Figo.
sounds about like him? affraid
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by warm-up 8/21/2009, 2:31 pm

Figo is one of the best coaches , out there,................................... and his son one of the best soccer players in dallas + nation....................... Very Happy

warm-up
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 8/21/2009, 3:24 pm

warm-up wrote:Figo is one of the best coaches , out there,................................... and his son one of the best soccer players in dallas + nation....................... Very Happy
I will agree even with hi little extras Wink not only has he produced his own son but the Chapa brothers also which the infamous "00" is also one of the top players in the country and has received like 5 invitation to come to play in other countries!!!!! honestly Figo is one of the top coaches for players development!
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by afrankw 8/21/2009, 3:36 pm

warm-up wrote:Figo is one of the best coaches , out there,................................... and his son one of the best soccer players in dallas + nation....................... Very Happy

Which team does his son play for, I would like to see him play?
afrankw
afrankw
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 8/21/2009, 3:56 pm

TheReal-Incognito wrote:The problem with Figo is that he is an a-hole. I've seen that guy tell 11 or 12 year old kids to literally take other kids out and then congratulates them for it. The guy may be able to develop a few kids (although one example of a team he didn't start on his own is not proof enough), but he has the brain of an angry teenager at best. He is also arrogant with no real good reasons to be. Perhaps it's the short mans Napoleon complex? And why do his teams tend to always break up long term (with one or two exceptions)?

Your last statement alone, only reinforces the stupidity of your post. Ax to grind????
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 8/21/2009, 3:58 pm

afrankw wrote:

Which team does his son play for, I would like to see him play?

fcd jrs.
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by liebevin 8/21/2009, 4:07 pm

plantit wrote:

Your last statement alone, only reinforces the stupidity of your post. Ax to grind????
Plantit,
Have only had my BB around Figo for a lttle less than two years...never seen/heard him ever suggest that his players ever "take anyone out". They don't play a body on body game in the first place...Frankly, his kids and their parents are his biggest fans.
liebevin
liebevin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by eco185 8/21/2009, 8:12 pm

plantit stick to 99s dont mention 97s way two different teams

eco185
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CLUB31 8/21/2009, 8:30 pm

You Fcdallas parents and Texan parents are going to get your ass kicked this year.It will be fun to watch the other clubs dominate the 99's. Figo, Suarez, Rhine, Craft.Connell, whatever..In the end, it will be Solar(red) Andomena(red), Chivas and Comets(blue)...Watch!

CLUB31
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by warm-up 8/21/2009, 8:53 pm

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Andro red ........................ Good coach ( no tournaments )...... Shocked
Solar red...........................??? coach (no classic teams history).. No
Solar.................................. Girl's coach ................................... I love you
Comets.............................. Indoor Coach................................ bounce

warm-up
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by warm-up 8/21/2009, 8:57 pm

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
CD chivas.......................Rec. coach................. clown

warm-up
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by warm-up 8/21/2009, 11:36 pm

Figo's; son play for.. FCdallas Jrs. (semi-pro team), and he is a National U17 player.

warm-up
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Eight-Ball 8/22/2009, 1:16 am

CLUB31 wrote:You Fcdallas parents and Texan parents are going to get your ass kicked this year.It will be fun to watch the other clubs dominate the 99's. Figo, Suarez, Rhine, Craft.Connell, whatever..In the end, it will be Solar(red) Andomena(red), Chivas and Comets(blue)...Watch!

Eight-Ball
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin 8/22/2009, 10:05 am

CLUB31 wrote:You Fcdallas parents and Texan parents are going to get your ass kicked this year.It will be fun to watch the other clubs dominate the 99's. Figo, Suarez, Rhine, Craft.Connell, whatever..In the end, it will be Solar(red) Andomena(red), Chivas and Comets(blue)...Watch!
I didn't know the parents were playing. Or did you mean literally? Will it be one on one or an all out street fight? Man on man or will you be beating the women also?

I like you,your funny.

Marvin
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CLUB31 8/22/2009, 10:11 am

I apoligize for my last statement, it made no sense.... But you are right, I am funny!

CLUB31
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by slidetackle 8/22/2009, 5:35 pm

You call that funny --- ha! ha! I call it juvenile.

slidetackle
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CLUB31 8/22/2009, 7:54 pm

Lighten up Chezwick!

CLUB31
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by offthegoal 8/22/2009, 8:23 pm

When will the schedules for the D3, I mean D2 teams be posted? Does anyone care?
offthegoal
offthegoal
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next