Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

QT Groups/Schedule is up - Page 2 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

QT Groups/Schedule is up

+29
eco185
TheReal-Incognito
warm-up
Ibystander
99srule
playitwide
FCDY99_Fan
afrankw
hookem
Titans '99
Longhorn
Bonzai
cityslicker61
plantit
Freeatlast
Texas FC
TonyRomo
liebevin
socmom3
Axxman
go99
omega striker
CLUB31
Eleven Eleven
Eight-Ball
arsenalfan
middlewing256
Speedy Gonzales
rip
33 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

QT Groups/Schedule is up - Page 2 Empty Re: QT Groups/Schedule is up

Post by Axxman 7/27/2009, 2:12 pm

Completely agree. These seedings do not mean a whole lot when it comes down to it. If you made top 10 and lose, what's the difference. And even if you win and qualify in D1, you will have to prove yourself during the season. So for now, as 99 points out, let them play. And to quote Mr. Holmes, "It's Elementary my Dear Watson".
And one other comment, if anyone tells AND1 about this site they are toast !!!!!!!!

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 7/27/2009, 2:15 pm

Axxman wrote:Completely agree. These seedings do not mean a whole lot when it comes down to it. If you made top 10 and lose, what's the difference. And even if you win and qualify in D1, you will have to prove yourself during the season. So for now, as 99 points out, let them play. And to quote Mr. Holmes, "It's Elementary my Dear Watson".
And one other comment, if anyone tells AND1 about this site they are toast !!!!!!!!
Too late, Calcio already got around TM's redirect by placing a "here" link to this site.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by middlewing256 7/27/2009, 2:21 pm

so if you are in bracket a or b - and come in 2,3,or 4 - no matter what you continue on until the next weekend - is that right?

middlewing256
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by socmom3 7/27/2009, 2:23 pm

Speedy Gonzales wrote:
Axxman wrote:Completely agree. These seedings do not mean a whole lot when it comes down to it. If you made top 10 and lose, what's the difference. And even if you win and qualify in D1, you will have to prove yourself during the season. So for now, as 99 points out, let them play. And to quote Mr. Holmes, "It's Elementary my Dear Watson".
Too late, Calcio already got around TM's redirect by placing a "here" link to this site.

Shouldn't AND1 have to pass a profiency exam of some sort before allowed to post on here??? PLEASE??!!! affraid
socmom3
socmom3
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by liebevin 7/27/2009, 2:37 pm

How about we all ignore his racist rantings and let him post all he wants....maybe he will get the message that we do not care and he might just go away...?????????
OKOKOK....I can dream a little, can't I??
liebevin
liebevin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 7/27/2009, 3:24 pm

middlewing256 wrote:so if you are in bracket a or b - and come in 2,3,or 4 - no matter what you continue on until the next weekend - is that right?
good question. Since the 5th place team is eliminated what happenes with the teams that only have 4 in their bracket?
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by rip 7/27/2009, 3:28 pm

go99 wrote:
middlewing256 wrote:so if you are in bracket a or b - and come in 2,3,or 4 - no matter what you continue on until the next weekend - is that right?
good question. Since the 5th place team is eliminated what happenes with the teams that only have 4 in their bracket?
All 2nd, 3rd and 4th place group finishers advance to Round 2.
rip
rip
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by arsenalfan 7/27/2009, 4:11 pm

[quote="Axxman"]Completely agree. These seedings do not mean a whole lot when it comes down to it. If you made top 10 and lose, what's the difference. And even if you win and qualify in D1, you will have to prove yourself during the season. So for now, as 99 points out, let them play. And to quote Mr. Holmes, "It's Elementary my Dear Watson".
And one other comment, if anyone tells AND1 about this site they are toast !!!!!!!![/quote]

QT Groups/Schedule is up - Page 2 Image1
I second that!

arsenalfan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by arsenalfan 7/27/2009, 4:13 pm

[quote="liebevin"]How about we all ignore his racist rantings and let him post all he wants....maybe he will get the message that we do not care and he might just go away...?????????
OKOKOK....I can dream a little, can't I??[/
quote]

I second that also!

arsenalfan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CLUB31 7/27/2009, 4:25 pm

Prediction: the top seeds in brackets G,H,I all J all play the second weekend. That is where the selections are wrong. If Solar(Crawford) had any competition in their bracket they would go down too. #4 seed...give me a break! That's a joke!

CLUB31
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyRomo 7/27/2009, 5:16 pm

CLUB31 wrote:Prediction: the top seeds in brackets G,H,I all J all play the second weekend. That is where the selections are wrong. If Solar(Crawford) had any competition in their bracket they would go down too. #4 seed...give me a break! That's a joke!
Appears they have ranked FC Dallas Suarez a bit high no way they belong in the top 10 seed without a doubt they will be returning for a second weekend.
TonyRomo
TonyRomo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Texas FC 7/27/2009, 5:22 pm

Has anyone heard of the Texas Titans West? Is that a new club?
rip wrote:Here are the seedings:

1 DALLAS TEXANS CRAFT
2 SOLAR RED PASSOS
3 DALLAS TEXANS RED SOUTH HERNANDEZ
4 SOLAR CRAWFORD
5 ANDROMEDA RED BAZAN
6 FC DALLAS SUAREZ
7 ASG GOLD NORTH NGON
8 TEXAS GUNNERS MADDOX
9 TYLER AZZURRI NAPOLI SCHUBERT
10 FORT WORTH FC WHITE CATES
11 CD CHIVAS DALLAS JAQUEZ
12 DALLAS TEXANS RED CONNELL
13 COMETS BLUE BADII
14 FC FORCE BLACK BILY
15 ATLETICO MADRID LOPEZ
16 FC DALLAS SOUTH SAAVEDRA
17 DFW TEJANOS BARROW
18 FC DALLAS BLUE RHINE
19 BOCA JRS LOPEZ
20 ANDROMEDA GENTILE
21 FC DALLAS RED PRITCHETT
22 LIVERPOOL FC KEEGAN WARDROBE
23 UNITED SC SALDANA
24 OC WIZARDS BURCIAGA
25 DALLAS TEXANS SOUTH HERNANDEZ
26 TFC BLUE GARRET
27 CLUB CLASSIC ORANGE WILCO
28 TEXAS TITANS DALLAS VELEZ
29 FORT WORTH UNITED BLUE PHILLIPS
30 BARCELONA SC GARCIA
31 FC DALLAS CENTRAL DE LA FUENTE
32 COMETS RED BADII
33 DALLAS TEXANS WHITE FRANKLIN
34 REVOLUTION DFC
35 NECAXA FC LEON
36 TFC LARRY
37 DALLAS TEXANS TARRANT SOUTH RODRIGUEZ
38 MANCHESTER SC ANDERSON
39 FC DALLAS GOLD FIGUEROA
40 TLSC ORANGE OLALI
41 TEXAS LIGHTNING BLACK PICKARD
42 TEXAS TITANS WEST WINTON
43 NORTH TEXAS STRIKERS LOPEZ
44 DFW TORNADOS WHITE MEDINA
45 TEXAS TITANS WACO ILLING
46 FC DALLAS BLACK POCOCK
47 TRIUMPH FC SMITH
48 TLSC WHITE SASTOQUE
Texas FC
Texas FC
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CLUB31 7/27/2009, 5:31 pm

No, and you won't hear about them again after this weekend. That would be my pick of the week.

CLUB31
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyRomo 7/27/2009, 5:32 pm

CLUB31 wrote:No, and you won't hear about them again after this weekend. That would be my pick of the week.
Would be mine too if this was a kickball tournament instead of soccer tournament.
TonyRomo
TonyRomo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Texas FC 7/27/2009, 5:39 pm

TonyRomo wrote:
CLUB31 wrote:No, and you won't hear about them again after this weekend. That would be my pick of the week.
Would be mine too if this was a kickball tournament instead of soccer tournament.

Then you guys have seen them play?
Texas FC
Texas FC
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 7/27/2009, 6:09 pm

TonyRomo wrote:
CLUB31 wrote:Prediction: the top seeds in brackets G,H,I all J all play the second weekend. That is where the selections are wrong. If Solar(Crawford) had any competition in their bracket they would go down too. #4 seed...give me a break! That's a joke!
Appears they have ranked FC Dallas Suarez a bit high no way they belong in the top 10 seed without a doubt they will be returning for a second weekend.
are you serious? they should have been have ranked higher then Solar(crawford) a team they have not only done alot better then but what other team has beaten then them from #6 down? and not one of the top teams they have lost to have "soundly" beat them? they will whoop everybody in their bracket this upcoming weekend and be D1 and be a top 5 team thruout the upcoming season!
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by CLUB31 7/27/2009, 6:11 pm

As I said they will be out of the tournament Sunday

CLUB31
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeatlast 7/27/2009, 6:39 pm

Guess all this rain has some coaches (and parents) pulling their hair out as the teams try to gear up for QT. Sad

Freeatlast
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by socmom3 7/27/2009, 6:55 pm

Freeatlast wrote:Guess all this rain has some coaches (and parents) pulling their hair out as the teams try to gear up for QT. Sad

Gonna be quite a challenge re-scheduling all those games at Inwood, Spectrum and any other available indoor facility this weekend...LOL! Razz

PS - Romo...check your PM Wink
socmom3
socmom3
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 7/27/2009, 7:12 pm

[quote="arsenalfan"]
And one other comment, if anyone tells AND1 about this site they are toast !!!!!!!![/quote]

QT Groups/Schedule is up - Page 2 Image1
I second that!

C'mon. " And I sniff to much glue" . adds to the fun . and he's way to stupid to reconize that we all laugh at him, not w/him.
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyRomo 7/27/2009, 7:26 pm

omega striker wrote:
TonyRomo wrote:
are you serious? they should have been have ranked higher then Solar(crawford) a team they have not only done alot better then but what other team has beaten then them from #6 down? and not one of the top teams they have lost to have "soundly" beat them? they will whoop everybody in their bracket this upcoming weekend and be D1 and be a top 5 team thruout the upcoming season!

Atletico Madrid wins the bracket hands down FC Dallas comes back next week so they can qualify in the second round.
TonyRomo
TonyRomo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 7/27/2009, 7:39 pm

TonyRomo wrote:
omega striker wrote:
TonyRomo wrote:

Atletico Madrid wins the bracket hands down FC Dallas comes back next week so they can qualify in the second round.
Don't have the skins suarez does. plus coaches first rodeo. he will be out coached over the long haul. don't forget it's a points tourney
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 7/27/2009, 8:38 pm

go99 wrote:I think some of the seeding is way off and partcuarly FCD gold was hosed. Looks like an attempt to spread the large number of FCD teams around. The seeding is really just someones guess at teams. Everyone still has to go into this weekend and play. Then return for the season and get it done. Being seeded top five is the easy part. Playing and staying there is the hard part. Good luck to everyone

39th ? I love it! thats showing some love for a coach that has qualified 3 teams d-1 95,96,97, ...actually love the bracket ,get 2 that played silver in puma. Some of it does not make alot of sense. 19,14,17,23,26, what have they done? #34, 35 never even heard of them. got a team ahead of us that we blanked 4-0 a week ago . Can't figure it out but when it boils down to it , thats why we play .I will say I think there will be more than a few suprises , Let the games begin!!!!!!!!!!!
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by liebevin 7/27/2009, 9:12 pm

plantit wrote:
go99 wrote:I think some of the seeding is way off and partcuarly FCD gold was hosed. Looks like an attempt to spread the large number of FCD teams around. The seeding is really just someones guess at teams. Everyone still has to go into this weekend and play. Then return for the season and get it done. Being seeded top five is the easy part. Playing and staying there is the hard part. Good luck to everyone

39th ? I love it! thats showing some love for a coach that has qualified 3 teams d-1 95,96,97, ...actually love the bracket ,get 2 that played silver in puma. Some of it does not make alot of sense. 19,14,17,23,26, what have they done? #34, 35 never even heard of them. got a team ahead of us that we blanked 4-0 a week ago . Can't figure it out but when it boils down to it , thats why we play .I will say I think there will be more than a few suprises , Let the games begin!!!!!!!!!!!
Classic, Classic League....just like last year...position those that they want to play through into CL in the right brackets/positions...knowing Figo, what could the issue be....the boys will be fine...best of luck Figo...
liebevin
liebevin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 7/27/2009, 9:27 pm

liebevin wrote:
plantit wrote:

Classic, Classic League....just like last year...position those that they want to play through into CL in the right brackets/positions...knowing Figo, what could the issue be....the boys will be fine...best of luck Figo...
Pre shate the love , good luck to you guys too!
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 7/27/2009, 9:31 pm

TonyRomo wrote:
omega striker wrote:
TonyRomo wrote:

nah not gonna happen bro!
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next