Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Looking to move to a New Club, New Team or New Coach Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Looking to move to a New Club, New Team or New Coach

+17
Yak Attack
drsoccer
hoff1032
allen04
finish1
RytMid
Freeatlast
soccermom97b
soccer23
omega striker
Ibystander
Axxman
Turftoe96
anselansel
The German
off_the_woodwork
GoWide
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Looking to move to a New Club, New Team or New Coach Empty Looking to move to a New Club, New Team or New Coach

Post by GoWide 12/28/2010, 4:11 pm

We are looking to move our BB to a new Club, new Team, or new Coach. I am asking for all of you Tx Soccer forum posters to help me see if the grass is really greener on the other side. I am just looking for answers to some simple questions and all you have to do is post the answer next to the number. I would really appreciate any help anyone can give. If you cannot answer the questions just put N/A next to the number. If anyone answers enough of the questions that would be in our best interest I would like to PM you to find out about your club. Please keep in mind that I am only looking for a 97 team. We prefer for the team to be in Classic league. If you are not comfortable answering these on the forum you could PM me. And if you are wondering Yes we do have all of these right now except Number 16.

1) How long have you been with the coach, team, or club that you are posting these answers for?
2) Do you feel that your child is getting the most from his current coach?
3) Do you feel that your child has respect for his current coach?
4) Do you feel that your current Club is looking out for your child’s best interest?
5) Are your club dues less than $2400.00 per year?
6) Will your coach allow your son to guest with other teams in the club?
7) Will you coach allow your son to guest with other teams outside the club?
Cool Will your coach allow your son to practice (sign a letter) with any other team outside the club?
9) Is your coach open to your son playing other sports?
10) Is your coach open to your son playing in school sports?
11) Is your coach open to your son to participating in ODP / ID2?
12) Is your coach supportive of your son for playing on the ODP State, Regional, or National team?
13) Does your coach have a second team for your child to practice with should your child miss his practice?
14) Does your coach allow your child to practice with the second team?
15) Are you expected to volunteer at your club and if so how much time are you expected to give?
16) When you have paid your dues in full, do you have to keep paying dues for those who would not or could not pay?
17) Does your coach abide by the no pay no play rule?
18) If a child that is a starter on the team misses practice does your coach sit them for the start of the next scheduled game?
19) Do you feel your coach is honest with you about your child’s goals?
20) Does your coach give you written evaluations on your child’s performance and offer ways of improvement?
21) Do you feel your coach and club communicate openly with you?
22) Do you feel your parent’s relationships are as important as your player’s relationships?
23) What are the chances that my child will get play time when he signs a contract and then leaves for 3 weeks to go play soccer in Europe with another coach?

GoWide
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Looking to move to a New Club, New Team or New Coach Empty Re: Looking to move to a New Club, New Team or New Coach

Post by off_the_woodwork 12/28/2010, 4:17 pm

Wow

off_the_woodwork
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Looking to move to a New Club, New Team or New Coach Empty Re: Looking to move to a New Club, New Team or New Coach

Post by The German 12/28/2010, 5:39 pm

1) How long have you been with the coach, team, or club that you are posting these answers for? 1st year with club, team & coach
2) Do you feel that your child is getting the most from his current coach? Almost
3) Do you feel that your child has respect for his current coach? Absolutely
4) Do you feel that your current Club is looking out for your child’s best interest? Yes
5) Are your club dues less than $2400.00 per year? Yes
6) Will your coach allow your son to guest with other teams in the club? Yes
7) Will you coach allow your son to guest with other teams outside the club? Yes
Cool Will your coach allow your son to practice (sign a letter) with any other team outside the club? Yes
9) Is your coach open to your son playing other sports? Unfortunately yes
10) Is your coach open to your son playing in school sports? Yes
11) Is your coach open to your son to participating in ODP / ID2? Yes
12) Is your coach supportive of your son for playing on the ODP State, Regional, or National team? Yes
13) Does your coach have a second team for your child to practice with should your child miss his practice? Yes
14) Does your coach allow your child to practice with the second team? Most of the time
15) Are you expected to volunteer at your club and if so how much time are you expected to give? Only team volunteering. Depending on the task you signed up for.
16) When you have paid your dues in full, do you have to keep paying dues for those who would not or could not pay? Not sure
17) Does your coach abide by the no pay no play rule? Don’t know but I hope so.
18) If a child that is a starter on the team misses practice does your coach sit them for the start of the next scheduled game? Depending on the reason for the miss.
19) Do you feel your coach is honest with you about your child’s goals? Yes
20) Does your coach give you written evaluations on your child’s performance and offer ways of improvement? Only 15 minute conversation.
21) Do you feel your coach and club communicate openly with you? If that is possible yes
22) Do you feel your parent’s relationships are as important as your player’s relationships? I think so but it’s unimportant for me.
23) What are the chances that my child will get play time when he signs a contract and then leaves for 3 weeks to go play soccer in Europe with another coach? I guess it doesn’t matter to this coach since he is in Europe himself with some teams (& your son). If he is a star polayer he will play no matter what. Smile
The German
The German
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Looking to move to a New Club, New Team or New Coach Empty looking to move to a new club,new team or new coach

Post by anselansel 12/28/2010, 6:12 pm

Bridgekeeper: What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
King Arthur: What do you mean? An African or European swallow?
Bridgekeeper: Huh? I... I don't know that.
[he is thrown over]
Bridgekeeper: Auuuuuuuugh.

kind of similar to the poster's questions, i think. Oh well on with the show.....
anselansel
anselansel
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/28/2010, 9:14 pm

Please pm me with your coach and club because if you have all but 16, You are getting so much more than us!

Back to top Go down

Post by Turftoe96 12/29/2010, 8:11 am

What's wrong with TFC Blue? You'll never be happy and get everything you want from any club so if you like the parents and your kid is having fun don't bother moving. If your son is not having fun look around but be prepared to be underwhelmed in some aspect of your experience on the new team as well.
6 on way half a dozen another, same old song and dance.
Turftoe96
Turftoe96
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 12/29/2010, 9:14 am

The German wrote:1) How long have you been with the coach, team, or club that you are posting these answers for? 1st year with club, team & coach
2) Do you feel that your child is getting the most from his current coach? Almost
4) Do you feel that your current Club is looking out for your child’s best interest? Yes
7) Will you coach allow your son to guest with other teams outside the club? Yes
Cool Will your coach allow your son to practice (sign a letter) with any other team outside the club? Yes
12) Is your coach supportive of your son for playing on the ODP State, Regional, or National team? Yes
13) Does your coach have a second team for your child to practice with should your child miss his practice? Yes
14) Does your coach allow your child to practice with the second team? Most of the time
15) Are you expected to volunteer at your club and if so how much time are you expected to give? Only team volunteering. Depending on the task you signed up for.
16) When you have paid your dues in full, do you have to keep paying dues for those who would not or could not pay? Not sure
18) If a child that is a starter on the team misses practice does your coach sit them for the start of the next scheduled game? Depending on the reason for the miss.
20) Does your coach give you written evaluations on your child’s performance and offer ways of improvement? Only 15 minute conversation.
21) Do you feel your coach and club communicate openly with you? If that is possible yes
22) Do you feel your parent’s relationships are as important as your player’s relationships? I think so but it’s unimportant for me.
23) What are the chances that my child will get play time when he signs a contract and then leaves for 3 weeks to go play soccer in Europe with another coach? I guess it doesn’t matter to this coach since he is in Europe himself with some teams (& your son). If he is a star polayer he will play no matter what. Smile

German, you must be getting a special deal cause my fees are not less than $2,400. And if he'll let your bb practice and guest with teams outside the club, you must be living right!

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 12/29/2010, 9:15 am

Turftoe96 wrote:What's wrong with TFC Blue? You'll never be happy and get everything you want from any club so if you like the parents and your kid is having fun don't bother moving. If your son is not having fun look around but be prepared to be underwhelmed in some aspect of your experience on the new team as well.

Not sure about TFC Blue, but could you please clue us in a little more on that chic in your avatar???

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by The German 12/29/2010, 9:23 am

Axxman wrote:
The German wrote:1) How long have you been with the coach, team, or club that you are posting these answers for? 1st year with club, team & coach

German, you must be getting a special deal cause my fees are not less than $2,400. And if he'll let your bb practice and guest with teams outside the club, you must be living right!
Axxman don't forget I have two kids playing one pays more the other one less than $2400.
The German
The German
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 12/29/2010, 9:28 am

Sorry amigo, forgot this was a 97 thread!

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 12/29/2010, 9:38 am

anselansel wrote:Bridgekeeper: What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
King Arthur: What do you mean? An African or European swallow?
Bridgekeeper: Huh? I... I don't know that.
[he is thrown over]
Bridgekeeper: Auuuuuuuugh.

kind of similar to the poster's questions, i think. Oh well on with the show.....

Merry Christmas and happy new year!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b4bGAoVR7g&feature=fvsr
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 12/29/2010, 10:12 am

Axxman wrote:
Turftoe96 wrote:What's wrong with TFC Blue? You'll never be happy and get everything you want from any club so if you like the parents and your kid is having fun don't bother moving. If your son is not having fun look around but be prepared to be underwhelmed in some aspect of your experience on the new team as well.

Not sure about TFC Blue, but could you please clue us in a little more on that chic in your avatar???
I believe that chics name is Inez sainz tongue
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by soccer23 12/29/2010, 11:06 am

Axxman wrote:

Omega is correct. Here, all about Inez: http://www.inessainz.mx/home2.html

BTW, great post lb. Nothing like a little Monty Python to get your day off on the right foot. Although, the best quote in the scene is probably "Well you have to know these things when your a king you know"

soccer23
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccer23 12/29/2010, 11:20 am

Surely life on a 10-0 team with a +54 goal differential isn't all that bad is it?

soccer23
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom97b 12/29/2010, 11:32 am

soccer23 wrote:

Surely life on a 10-0 team with a +54 goal differential isn't all that bad is it?

GW's bb isn't on the Blue team...and life on TFC Blue is great.
soccermom97b
soccermom97b
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Turftoe96 12/29/2010, 12:21 pm

TFC White........ Question
Turftoe96
Turftoe96
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Turftoe96 12/29/2010, 12:22 pm

DAMN...my avatar is HOT!
Turftoe96
Turftoe96
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeatlast 12/29/2010, 2:28 pm

RE 23 questions:
You're doing some sort of thesis paper right?

Seriously, did you really think you would get enough feedback to allow you to judge whether some team is better than the one you're on?

Freeatlast
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by RytMid 1/26/2011, 9:49 am

omega striker wrote:
Axxman wrote:

I believe that chics name is Inez sainz tongue

She turned me into a newt!
RytMid
RytMid
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 1/26/2011, 9:58 am

A Newt?
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by RytMid 1/26/2011, 9:59 am

finish1 wrote:A Newt?

I got better...
RytMid
RytMid
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by allen04 1/26/2011, 11:37 am

BURN HER ANYWAY!!!
allen04
allen04
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by hoff1032 1/26/2011, 12:49 pm

One, two, five...
hoff1032
hoff1032
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/26/2011, 1:19 pm

Have you heard that Inez sainz got involved into some kind of scandal with a (US) football team a few weeks ago (Oh yes baby, I have been tracking her daily since i know her name) ? I heard the coach had to apologize for the improper behavior of some of his players...Can somebody post some pictures of her outfit on that day (well, not just the outfit, I mean her in the outfit) !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/26/2011, 1:25 pm

gababa wrote:Have you heard that Inez sainz got involved into some kind of scandal with a (US) football team a few weeks ago (Oh yes baby, I have been tracking her daily since i know her name) ? I heard the coach had to apologize for the improper behavior of some of his players...Can somebody post some pictures of her outfit on that day (well, not just the outfit, I mean her in the outfit) !
Hey married fathers, I think that's the only post that would have justified setting up a phony screen name. Please, look for me this week-end on the pitch. I should be at pizza hut, sole role, Frisco indoor, and inwood. If you don't see me you may consider calling the cops....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next