Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Looking to move to a New Club, New Team or New Coach - Page 2 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Looking to move to a New Club, New Team or New Coach

+17
Yak Attack
drsoccer
hoff1032
allen04
finish1
RytMid
Freeatlast
soccermom97b
soccer23
omega striker
Ibystander
Axxman
Turftoe96
anselansel
The German
off_the_woodwork
GoWide
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Looking to move to a New Club, New Team or New Coach - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking to move to a New Club, New Team or New Coach

Post by Guest 1/26/2011, 1:25 pm

gababa wrote:Have you heard that Inez sainz got involved into some kind of scandal with a (US) football team a few weeks ago (Oh yes baby, I have been tracking her daily since i know her name) ? I heard the coach had to apologize for the improper behavior of some of his players...Can somebody post some pictures of her outfit on that day (well, not just the outfit, I mean her in the outfit) !
Hey married fathers, I think that's the only post that would have justified setting up a phony screen name. Please, look for me this week-end on the pitch. I should be at pizza hut, sole role, Frisco indoor, and inwood. If you don't see me you may consider calling the cops....

Back to top Go down

Looking to move to a New Club, New Team or New Coach - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking to move to a New Club, New Team or New Coach

Post by finish1 1/26/2011, 1:53 pm

allen04 wrote:BURN HER ANYWAY!!!

And what do you burn apart from witches?
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by drsoccer 1/26/2011, 5:19 pm

I think you are overthinking it. If jr is not going pro then he is just playing for fun. Find a place that he likes. If he is going to be at that top level then pick a coach that has a track record for developing top players..and practice every day with the best trainer you can find

drsoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Yak Attack 1/26/2011, 5:28 pm

finish1 wrote:A Newt?

Yep, Newton Leroy Gingrich. Wink

Or better yet:

Looking to move to a New Club, New Team or New Coach - Page 2 Newt02
Yak Attack
Yak Attack
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by lionrl99 1/27/2011, 9:20 am

hoff1032 wrote:One, two, five...

FIVE IS RIGHT OUT!!!

lionrl99
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 1/27/2011, 12:51 pm

lionrl99 wrote:
hoff1032 wrote:One, two, five...

FIVE IS RIGHT OUT!!!

THREE!
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by allen04 1/27/2011, 2:49 pm

finish1 wrote:
allen04 wrote:BURN HER ANYWAY!!!

And what do you burn apart from witches?

MORE WITCHES!!!!
allen04
allen04
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatle 1/27/2011, 5:17 pm

Consult the Book of Armaments, Chapter 2, versus 9 to 21!
Beatle
Beatle
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by prohibit 1/27/2011, 6:28 pm

GoWide wrote:We are looking to move our BB to a new Club, new Team, or new Coach. I am asking for all of you Tx Soccer forum posters to help me see if the grass is really greener on the other side. I am just looking for answers to some simple questions and all you have to do is post the answer next to the number. I would really appreciate any help anyone can give. If you cannot answer the questions just put N/A next to the number. If anyone answers enough of the questions that would be in our best interest I would like to PM you to find out about your club. Please keep in mind that I am only looking for a 97 team. We prefer for the team to be in Classic league. If you are not comfortable answering these on the forum you could PM me. And if you are wondering Yes we do have all of these right now except Number 16.

1) How long have you been with the coach, team, or club that you are posting these answers for? 5 years-since academy
2) Do you feel that your child is getting the most from his current coach? yes
3) Do you feel that your child has respect for his current coach? yes
4) Do you feel that your current Club is looking out for your child’s best interest? yes
5) Are your club dues less than $2400.00 per year? yes
6) Will your coach allow your son to guest with other teams in the club? n/a
7) Will you coach allow your son to guest with other teams outside the club? occassionaly
Cool Will your coach allow your son to practice (sign a letter) with any other team outside the club? confused, sign a letter, u r under contract.
9) Is your coach open to your son playing other sports? yes, but rather them play soccer only
10) Is your coach open to your son playing in school sports? same as above
11) Is your coach open to your son to participating in ODP / ID2? yes-ODP
12) Is your coach supportive of your son for playing on the ODP State, Regional, or National team? Yes
13) Does your coach have a second team for your child to practice with should your child miss his practice? yes
14) Does your coach allow your child to practice with the second team? with Club
15) Are you expected to volunteer at your club and if so how much time are you expected to give? yes, when we do fundraisers
16) When you have paid your dues in full, do you have to keep paying dues for those who would not or could not pay? no
17) Does your coach abide by the no pay no play rule? when we can.
18) If a child that is a starter on the team misses practice does your coach sit them for the start of the next scheduled game? no, they make up the practice.
19) Do you feel your coach is honest with you about your child’s goals? yes
20) Does your coach give you written evaluations on your child’s performance and offer ways of improvement? no
21) Do you feel your coach and club communicate openly with you? They have no choice
22) Do you feel your parent’s relationships are as important as your player’s relationships? yes, but parents should not run the team.
23) What are the chances that my child will get play time when he signs a contract and then leaves for 3 weeks to go play soccer in Europe with another coach? should not have to look for another team if that is the case.

prohibit
prohibit
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by prohibit 1/27/2011, 6:32 pm

Axxman wrote:
Turftoe96 wrote:What's wrong with TFC Blue? You'll never be happy and get everything you want from any club so if you like the parents and your kid is having fun don't bother moving. If your son is not having fun look around but be prepared to be underwhelmed in some aspect of your experience on the new team as well.
6 on way half a dozen another, same old song and dance.

Not sure about TFC Blue, but could you please clue us in a little more on that chic in your avatar???
cheers
I am trying to figure out how the picture of my wife got on his Avatar.
prohibit
prohibit
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jburn71 2/15/2011, 4:23 pm

RytMid wrote:
finish1 wrote:A Newt?

I got better...

A Newt. Piper Down!
jburn71
jburn71
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2