Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Need information on a Dallas FC team and coach. Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Need information on a Dallas FC team and coach.

+5
go99
rdg
Bagman00
Pinknupe
reccos2011
9 posters

Go down

Need information on a Dallas FC team and coach. Empty Need information on a Dallas FC team and coach.

Post by reccos2011 1/27/2011, 1:25 pm

Hopefully some can enlighten us on a coach. His name is Francisco Aris. He coaches a few teams for FC Dallas. We were told that one of his teams needed 97 Boys. The problem is we have heard all kinds of negative comments about this coach from past players and parents to current.

We know about the club and other coaches, but it seem this coach has had past problems with players leaving his club, to one of his teams dropping from D1 to D3 over the past few years. We heard he practices multi teams at a time and he teaches no skills.

Then again someone on the club has asked us to tryout. If anyone has played or plays for this club please send us any helpful information.

Also what is the diffenence between classic league and one called Plano Premier league are they the same leagues?

Thanks, RME

reccos2011
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Need information on a Dallas FC team and coach. Empty Re: Need information on a Dallas FC team and coach.

Post by Pinknupe 1/27/2011, 2:14 pm

Me advise to you is for you to talk to coach over cofee and ask what our his expetations of his program.

Then, i would talk to parents as well and last talk to your boy and ask him how he feels with coach.

Everyone has there opinions on all coaches here in NTX it's up to your family to make best decision for 1 year comitmment.
Pinknupe
Pinknupe
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Need information on a Dallas FC team and coach. Empty Re: Need information on a Dallas FC team and coach.

Post by Bagman00 1/27/2011, 3:06 pm

I sent you a private message.

Bagman00
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rdg 1/27/2011, 3:16 pm

Especially since it is mid-year, I would suggest watching one of his games to see how this coach interacts with kids during game situations, substitution patterns, etc. You might also try to guest play to see how well your BB fits in with the group and how he likes the coach in game situations (and vice versa). Lastly I would consider past player/parent opinions and balance those with current player opinions. (most likely, past players will have neg. reports and current players will praise.)
rdg
rdg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 1/27/2011, 4:35 pm

just go to the practices and try to guest play. His 99 team is doing well, don't know much about his 97 team. BB guest played with him and liked him as a coach. I thought he was fine. certianly no worse than most. I have seen some group practices and some not, but don't see a problem with it.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeatlast 1/27/2011, 9:21 pm

And on your leagues question, they aren't the same, and Classic, especially D1, is the toughest league around here. Did you just move here or haven't been into the local soccer world long?

Freeatlast
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by reccos2011 1/28/2011, 10:32 am

Thanks for all your input.It was helpful, but we found a team our two boys will be practicing and playing tournaments until July. GO99 and RGD we did take your advise about going and watching,we did go see the practice on Wednesday but were not impress. There were some other teams too.

My husband spoke to a FC Dallas coach who told us to contact North Texas Soccer, we did and they were really helpful about how the whole thing works and league information.

Intresting how honest parents were about the FC Dallas Club and coach, but thanks to the FC Dallas coach for his advise on the issue. Also thanks the parent who invited us. We have decided to wait and tryout with some different clubs in May and June. North Texas has a great website with lot of information.

I'm new to this but can someone help me and tell me how to add a picture to the icon by my name. I'm new and still learning.

Please excuse my gammer, we are from Valenzuela and just moved from North Carolina.

Thanks,RME

reccos2011
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TNT 1/28/2011, 12:03 pm

You know you do not have to wait until June to join a team, if you want to play spring, find a team with openings, go practice, and if its a fit, give it a try for the spring. If you do so you get a taste of the coach, team, and most importantly league. If your boys excel above others then you may want to move them up, if they struggle you may have them to high, at least spring play gives you an idea of the direction you need to go in.
TNT
TNT
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by rdg 1/28/2011, 1:20 pm

TNT wrote:You know you do not have to wait until June to join a team, if you want to play spring, find a team with openings, go practice, and if its a fit, give it a try for the spring. If you do so you get a taste of the coach, team, and most importantly league. If your boys excel above others then you may want to move them up, if they struggle you may have them to high, at least spring play gives you an idea of the direction you need to go in.

That is a great idea. If you wait until June you will most likely have to make a decision based on practices with very little or no game time experience. June practices can sometimes look different from the rest of the year. We have been to some where the coach pulled out all the stops and had a good dog and pony show only to get lazy mid year. And sometimes there is a lot of scrimmaging so that the coach can evaluate players. Both scenarios make it hard to evaluate a coach. Now is prob the best time to get accurate pictures. I would take advantage of not being under a contract. June gets a little crazy, concerning NTX soccer.
rdg
rdg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 1/29/2011, 12:08 am

TNT wrote:You know you do not have to wait until June to join a team, if you want to play spring, find a team with openings, go practice, and if its a fit, give it a try for the spring. If you do so you get a taste of the coach, team, and most importantly league. If your boys excel above others then you may want to move them up, if they struggle you may have them to high, at least spring play gives you an idea of the direction you need to go in.

Can you get a new avitar? Dad of defense and big e have this one cornered.

messin w/ my mind.
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by BigE 1/29/2011, 2:50 pm

Plantit, Thanks for defending my avitar!
BigE
BigE
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 1/29/2011, 9:53 pm

BigE wrote:Plantit, Thanks for defending my avitar!

You changed..
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by BigE 1/30/2011, 6:00 pm

Had too!!!! To many jack wagons trying to steal it ! so searching for one thats fits me !
BigE
BigE
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down