Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

NEXT SEASON PREVIEW U-16 - Page 3 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

NEXT SEASON PREVIEW U-16

+32
bendit
Blitzed
Keeperdad96
soccermom040
just2smile
DragonStryker
Jedi Mind Tricks
soccer22
jgomezceiinc
Soccernovice
scrmum
bulldogsmom
FlatBack4
Friscosoccer
THE NEEDLE
happyfeet
centermiddad
soccerdad1
socmom3
norwich city
Singaporefan
soccergrinder
eagle
off_the_woodwork
cancha123
futbolnutt
soccerrus2
Kaivermor
my2cents
Maradona
Crochet
CH1
36 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

NEXT SEASON PREVIEW U-16 - Page 3 Empty Re: NEXT SEASON PREVIEW U-16

Post by CH1 6/24/2011, 3:29 pm

Do we know which DI teams have retained eligibility for USYS Premiere or National, and if not has the committee given approved entries to fill any slots?

CH1
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jgomezceiinc 6/25/2011, 4:09 pm

soccerdad96b wrote:
Kaivermor wrote:Correct me (I am sure you will) where I am wrong...

D1 - top four teams from U15 will depart (assume Andro. is okay), but their slots will be filled by next in line from those big 4 clubs (this keeps some teams up that were to be relegated and brings 2 up from D2 that don't finish 1st or 2nd in D2)

D2 - Per above, Top 2 from D2 go up to D1; 2 more also move up to occupy slots vacated by D1 team in their same club, leaving 4 holes in D2. I think that may keeps 9th and 10 place from relegation to D3. Top 2 from D3 move up, and I think 3rd and 4th place from D3, also.

D3 - Top 2 move up. I think 3rd and 4 in D3 move up to D2, also. So I think that leaves remaining 6 in place, leaving 4 slots available in D3. I think bottom 2 will still play challenge with top 2 in Plano and top 2 in Arlington.

So really, it looks like in each division, in stead of the top 2 from the division below moving up, the top 4 will move up.

The big clubs will not give up their byes. The real question is how many boys from the top 4 will go to their academys. Will they leave enough of this years roster to be eligible for Premier League?

It should be a simple process. When the top 4 from D1 leave, the top 4 from D2 should move up. And when the top 4 from D2 move up the top 4 from D3 should move up. Team byes are BS. The team did not earn that buy, it was given to them. Let the teams that earned the right through play move up. Teams should not be able to move up just because of their name. Clubs that move from Plano 1 or 2 to a D2 or D3 spot is a joke. In no way have they earned it. The system that allows this and the big name clubs that play this political, money exchanging game are ignorant and biased

jgomezceiinc
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by my2cents 6/25/2011, 7:10 pm

jgomezceiinc wrote:
soccerdad96b wrote:
Kaivermor wrote:Correct me (I am sure you will) where I am wrong...

D1 - top four teams from U15 will depart (assume Andro. is okay), but their slots will be filled by next in line from those big 4 clubs (this keeps some teams up that were to be relegated and brings 2 up from D2 that don't finish 1st or 2nd in D2)

D2 - Per above, Top 2 from D2 go up to D1; 2 more also move up to occupy slots vacated by D1 team in their same club, leaving 4 holes in D2. I think that may keeps 9th and 10 place from relegation to D3. Top 2 from D3 move up, and I think 3rd and 4th place from D3, also.

D3 - Top 2 move up. I think 3rd and 4 in D3 move up to D2, also. So I think that leaves remaining 6 in place, leaving 4 slots available in D3. I think bottom 2 will still play challenge with top 2 in Plano and top 2 in Arlington.

So really, it looks like in each division, in stead of the top 2 from the division below moving up, the top 4 will move up.

The big clubs will not give up their byes. The real question is how many boys from the top 4 will go to their academys. Will they leave enough of this years roster to be eligible for Premier League?

It should be a simple process. When the top 4 from D1 leave, the top 4 from D2 should move up. And when the top 4 from D2 move up the top 4 from D3 should move up. Team byes are BS. The team did not earn that buy, it was given to them. Let the teams that earned the right through play move up. Teams should not be able to move up just because of their name. Clubs that move from Plano 1 or 2 to a D2 or D3 spot is a joke. In no way have they earned it. The system that allows this and the big name clubs that play this political, money exchanging game are ignorant and biased

Agree but it just happens that for D1 the 2 that were to drop and the 3rd and 4th D2 teams are the same 4 clubs that were 1 thru 4 this year.

my2cents
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CH1 6/27/2011, 9:36 am

can anyone confirm the following:
DI
1. Solar (Solar Red & Solar)
2. Andro (Rebuilt)
3. FCD (Rebuilt)
4. Texans Red (?)
5. Tejanos (Lost players)
6. TFC (?)
7. Texans Red South (Added players)
8. Titan/Texans White West (?)
9. DFW Tornados (?)
10. Odyssey (?)
DII
1. Andro (Rebuilt)
2. Solar Red (Lost players)
3. Texans Red West (Lost players)
4. FCD (Lost players)
5. Club Classic
6. Comets
7. N. TX Strikers
8. Texans White
9. HPD
10. Inter FC
DIII
1. TX Longhorns
2. Inner City Futbal
3. Select Force
4. TX Lightning
5. Jacksonville
6. Kicks
7. ASG/Andro
8. 16 Amigos
9. TFC Blue
10. Real Independiente

CH1
CH1
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jgomezceiinc 6/27/2011, 11:34 am

CH1 wrote:can anyone confirm the following:
DI
2. Andro (Rebuilt)
3. FCD (Rebuilt)
4. Texans Red (?)
6. TFC (?)
9. DFW Tornados (?)
10. Odyssey (?)
DII
1. Andro (Rebuilt)
4. FCD (Lost players)
5. Club Classic
6. Comets
7. N. TX Strikers
8. Texans White
9. HPD
10. Inter FC
DIII
1. TX Longhorns
2. Inner City Futbal
3. Select Force
4. TX Lightning
5. Jacksonville
6. Kicks
7. ASG/Andro
8. 16 Amigos
9. TFC Blue
10. Real Independiente

I heard that Inner City Futbal club no longer exists and its bye went to someone else.

jgomezceiinc
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/27/2011, 1:05 pm

Be patient for a few more days. Expect the chatter to start once the ink is dry on those contracts. Until then, no one with any sense is going to talk.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccer22 6/27/2011, 2:20 pm

Tornados (Club going back to American Eagles) did not loose a player. Team moved up to
Division I in tact.

soccer22
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi Mind Tricks 7/7/2011, 11:03 am

DI
2. Andro (Rebuilt)
3. FCD (Rebuilt)
4. Texans Red (?)
6. TFC (?)
9. DFW Tornados (?)
10. Odyssey (?)
DII
1. Andro (Rebuilt)
4. FCD (Lost players)
5. Club Classic
6. Comets
7. N. TX Strikers
8. Texans White
9. HPD
10. Inter FC
DIII
1. TX Longhorns
2. Inner City Futbal
3. Select Force
4. TX Lightning
5. Jacksonville
6. Kicks
7. ASG/Andro
8. 16 Amigos
9. TFC Blue
10. Real Independiente

Now that the smoke has settled does anyone have any insight as to the above? Any clarity as to which teams met the Premier League criteria? I've heard rumors that some clubs will double roster phantom players from their academy teams to protect byes.

Jedi Mind Tricks
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by off_the_woodwork 7/7/2011, 12:08 pm

Jedi Mind Tricks wrote:
DI
1. Solar (Sounds like much of Solar Red from last season?)
2. Andro (Haven't heard, but if Andro Red players went away this will be a rough season)
3. FCD (Heard this is a conglomeration of FCD D1 and D2 from last season along with several new players from various places?)
4. Texans Red (Texans Red West D2 and Some others?)
5. Tejanos (Lost players - Willie always comes up with a decent team though)
6. TFC (In tact from what I hear)
8. Titan/Texans White West (heard they lost a key player or two at least)
9. DFW Tornados (Intact)
10. Odyssey (Intact with additions)
DII
1. Andro (Advertising for players - will they even make?)
2. Solar Red (new coach - core is from Club Classic West from last season)
3. Texans Red West (Lost core to D1 Texans, not sure who will replace them)
4. FCD (Lost some to D1 - is FCD Blue and Red backfilling?)
5. Club Classic (Lost several to Solar Red - not sure who is backfilling)
6. Comets (Intact with additions)
7. N. TX Strikers (who ever knows anything about this team)
8. Texans White (who knows - they will find players somewhere I'm sure as Texans don't give up byes)
9. HPD (Expect to be tough)
10. Inter FC (Expect to be tough)

Now that the smoke has settled does anyone have any insight as to the above? Any clarity as to which teams met the Premier League criteria? I've heard rumors that some clubs will double roster phantom players from their academy teams to protect byes.

Wow, what an interesting season this is going to be. I have placed some random comments above, some based on what I know and some based on heresay. Of course almost none of these are set in stone so please comment if you know something different! I only commented on D1 / D2 - haven't heard anything about D3.

off_the_woodwork
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonStryker 7/7/2011, 12:18 pm

off_the_woodwork wrote:
Jedi Mind Tricks wrote:
DI
1. Solar (Sounds like much of Solar Red from last season?)
2. Andro (Haven't heard, but if Andro Red players went away this will be a rough season)
3. FCD (Heard this is a conglomeration of FCD D1 and D2 from last season along with several new players from various places?)
4. Texans Red (Texans Red West D2 and Some others?)
5. Tejanos (Lost players - Willie always comes up with a decent team though)
6. TFC (In tact from what I hear)
8. Titan/Texans White West (heard they lost a key player or two at least)
9. DFW Tornados (Intact)
10. Odyssey (Intact with additions)
DII
1. Andro (Advertising for players - will they even make?)
2. Solar Red (new coach - core is from Club Classic West from last season)
3. Texans Red West (Lost core to D1 Texans, not sure who will replace them)
4. FCD (Lost some to D1 - is FCD Blue and Red backfilling?)
5. Club Classic (Lost several to Solar Red - not sure who is backfilling)
6. Comets (Intact with additions)
7. N. TX Strikers (who ever knows anything about this team)
8. Texans White (who knows - they will find players somewhere I'm sure as Texans don't give up byes)
9. HPD (Expect to be tough)
10. Inter FC (Expect to be tough)

Wow, what an interesting season this is going to be. I have placed some random comments above, some based on what I know and some based on heresay. Of course almost none of these are set in stone so please comment if you know something different! I only commented on D1 / D2 - haven't heard anything about D3.

Solar added several new players, believe 4 or 5 based on what was seen during June. Balance are from Solar and Solar Red. Unsure of mix at this point. Know that last year's Solar Red lost a few players to Academy. Info sheet I saw noted 6 returning players but unsure what that's based upon (Solar or Solar Red from last season since this season's team is no longer Solar Red but Solar Chelsea).

I know that Club Classic added a very talented Forward that will be a very solid addition to their squad.

American Eagles White (f/k/a DFW Tornados White) are still looking to add a player or two but are otherwise intact.
DragonStryker
DragonStryker
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/7/2011, 3:15 pm

OK, I will play along with what I know, which is not much. Feel free to correct if you know better. Remember that this age group can go to a 22 man roster this year. BTW, all I know about is D1.

1.Solar Chelsea – Took full advantage of the club’s bye as all of last years team went DA. This team is substantially all the of the relegated Solar Red team with a few roster additions. Still practicing in Arlington with same coach, so this is Solar Red 2.0
2.FC Dallas Premier - This is a complete rebuild. No players remain from the Dallas Cup champs. Several from last years team went to either DA, PA, 95 age group, or DTR. Understand that almost half of this years team is from DTRW. They also have a new coach.
3.Andromeda FC – No clue what is going on here.
4.Dallas Texans Red – I hear returning 6 from last years team. They filled the remainder with a cross section of D1 players and a few from DTRW. Also has a new coach.
5.Tejanos – Same story, different year. Mass exodus of players again. Rumor is WM filled with mostly D3 and PPL players.
6.TFC – No clue. If this team stayed in tact, they could contend given the watered down talent pool thanks to DA and PA.
7.Dallas Texans Red South – Core half dozen stayed on. Understand they added some from Tejanos. I saw on the boards they are looking for a GK. This team will probably be scrappy as always, but be pretty thin on the bench.
8.Dallas Texans White West (Fmr Titans) – Hear this team kept about a 10 from last year and picked up some good help.
9.Odyssey – No clue.
10.American Eagles – No clue. Glad to see these guys finally get a shot. They have been a strong D2 team for years.

Back to top Go down

Post by just2smile 7/7/2011, 4:25 pm

soccerdad96b wrote:OK, I will play along with what I know, which is not much. Feel free to correct if you know better. Remember that this age group can go to a 22 man roster this year. BTW, all I know about is D1.

1.Solar Chelsea – Took full advantage of the club’s bye as all of last years team went DA. This team is substantially all the of the relegated Solar Red team with a few roster additions. Still practicing in Arlington with same coach, so this is Solar Red 2.0

This amuses me. But I guess here is where the fun begins - seeing what everyone predicts and then learning what the truth really is when the games begin. This first guess is way off. So I can only imagine how far off everyone's guesses are in this thread compared to what will actually play out as true when we see them all on the field in a month or two.

just2smile
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/7/2011, 4:43 pm

just2smile wrote:
soccerdad96b wrote:OK, I will play along with what I know, which is not much. Feel free to correct if you know better. Remember that this age group can go to a 22 man roster this year. BTW, all I know about is D1.

This amuses me. But I guess here is where the fun begins - seeing what everyone predicts and then learning what the truth really is when the games begin. This first guess is way off. So I can only imagine how far off everyone's guesses are in this thread compared to what will actually play out as true when we see them all on the field in a month or two.

That's why I said "Feel free to correct if you know better". Pretty much going by heresay until others speak up. So, please set me straight on the make up of this team.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom040 7/7/2011, 5:41 pm

This is what I heard around the campfire

DI
1. Solar - hybrid of Solar Red and new players. Think they got the stud center back from Inner City D2.
2. Andro - struggling to get quality. Andro D3 will primarily make up this squad.
3. FCD - don't think all of the Dallas Cup roster is gone. Whatever they added is more than likely from D2.
4. Texans Red - Some from DTRS and Tejanos (all those that can pay in full), maybe some of DTR players from last yr.
5. Tejanos - lots of talk about players leaving but some stayed for another yr of great communication skills. Picked up two good players... probably getting financial help.
6. TFC - never hear anything about them, which is probably a good thing.
7. Texans Red South - added 2-3 Tejanos players but may lose some to pre-academy; unless they dual roster those kids.
8. Titan/Texans White West - DTR took any player with talent so expect them to struggle.
9 & 10. AE and Odyssey - in tact; looking for more players to pad the coaches salary. No need for more than 17-18 on a roster when you're in D1.

DII
1. Andro - ASG team from last yr and they will be watered down.
2. Solar Red - only 3-4 from CCW, not sure where the rest are coming from.
3. Texans Red West - heard they were signing some PPL Liverpool kids to fill in the gaps.
4. FCD - not sure about these guys
5. Club Classic - lost 3-4 to Solar Red, 2-3 others left but not sure for where. Think they got a good player back that left them for Tejanos last yr.
6. Comets - no news is good news I guess.
7. N. TX Strikers - again, no news
8. Texans White - may have lost players to DTRW. Not sure where the new players will come from.
9. HPD - not sure
10. Inter FC - picked up some U17's, they should be tough. JK guys!
soccermom040
soccermom040
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Keeperdad96 7/7/2011, 7:01 pm

2.FC Dallas Premier - This is a complete rebuild. No players remain from the Dallas Cup champs. Several from last years team went to either DA, PA, 95 age group, or DTR. Understand that almost half of this years team is from DTRW. They also have a new coach.
3.Andromeda FC – No clue what is going on here.
4.Dallas Texans Red – I hear returning 6 from last years team. They filled the remainder with a cross section of D1 players and a few from DTRW. Also has a new coach.
5.Tejanos – Same story, different year. Mass exodus of players again. Rumor is WM filled with mostly D3 and PPL players.
6.TFC – No clue. If this team stayed in tact, they could contend given the watered down talent pool thanks to DA and PA.
7.Dallas Texans Red South – Core half dozen stayed on. Understand they added some from Tejanos. I saw on the boards they are looking for a GK. This team will probably be scrappy as always, but be pretty thin on the bench.
8.Dallas Texans White West (Fmr Titans) – Hear this team kept about a 10 from last year and picked up some good help.
9.Odyssey – No clue.
10.American Eagles – No clue. Glad to see these guys finally get a shot. They have been a strong D2 team for years.

I have heard similar to soccerdad96b. Solar, FCD and DTR got hit hard by Academy and Andro, well we all know what happened with that. Sounds like DTR has the most returning players out of the top D1 teams from last year.

Keeperdad96
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by centermiddad 7/7/2011, 7:14 pm

soccermom040 wrote:This is what I heard around the campfire

DI
1. Solar - hybrid of Solar Red and new players. Think they got the stud center back from Inner City D2.
2. Andro - struggling to get quality. Andro D3 will primarily make up this squad.
3. FCD - don't think all of the Dallas Cup roster is gone. Whatever they added is more than likely from D2.
4. Texans Red - Some from DTRS and Tejanos (all those that can pay in full), maybe some of DTR players from last yr.
5. Tejanos - lots of talk about players leaving but some stayed for another yr of great communication skills. Picked up two good players... probably getting financial help.
6. TFC - never hear anything about them, which is probably a good thing.
7. Texans Red South - added 2-3 Tejanos players but may lose some to pre-academy; unless they dual roster those kids.
8. Titan/Texans White West - DTR took any player with talent so expect them to struggle.
9 & 10. AE and Odyssey - in tact; looking for more players to pad the coaches salary. No need for more than 17-18 on a roster when you're in D1.

DII
1. Andro - ASG team from last yr and they will be watered down.
2. Solar Red - only 3-4 from CCW, not sure where the rest are coming from.
3. Texans Red West - heard they were signing some PPL Liverpool kids to fill in the gaps.
4. FCD - not sure about these guys
5. Club Classic - lost 3-4 to Solar Red, 2-3 others left but not sure for where. Think they got a good player back that left them for Tejanos last yr.
6. Comets - no news is good news I guess.
7. N. TX Strikers - again, no news
8. Texans White - may have lost players to DTRW. Not sure where the new players will come from.
9. HPD - not sure
10. Inter FC - picked up some U17's, they should be tough. JK guys!

To be clear, AE stayed in tact, minus 2 players, added 3 and roster set at 18.
centermiddad
centermiddad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by my2cents 7/7/2011, 10:57 pm

Ody all set at 18, the looking for players is for filling out second team

my2cents
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

NEXT SEASON PREVIEW U-16 - Page 3 Empty Many Rosters Posted

Post by Guest 7/15/2011, 9:08 am

It looks like many of the 96's have posted their roster and player pics on gotsoccer. Click on the link, then click on the team to view.

http://rankings.gotsport.com/rankings/results.aspx?Level=State&Gender=Boys&Age=15&Region=&State=TXN&Search=

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi Mind Tricks 7/15/2011, 10:09 pm

? The rosters show two Solar teams. I thought that Solar would only have one team playing at U-15, (soon to be U-16). Which of the two is going to be the Classic League 96B's team? Solar or Solar Chelsea?

Jedi Mind Tricks
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonStryker 7/15/2011, 10:26 pm

Solar Chelsea will be playing D1. Solar 96 will be going Academy. A new Solar Red will be playing D2 I believe, coached by Max Quiroz.
DragonStryker
DragonStryker
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdad1 7/18/2011, 5:07 pm

Heard that Odyssey and the American Eagles (Tornados) will be playing in the premier league this fall. I guess there were ALOT of teams that did not have the returning numbers.
soccerdad1
soccerdad1
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonStryker 7/18/2011, 5:51 pm

soccerdad1 wrote:Heard that Odyssey and the American Eagles (Tornados) will be playing in the premier league this fall. I guess there were ALOT of teams that did not have the returning numbers.

News to me if this is correct as I don't see either team listed on the announcement from earlier this month.

http://regioniii.usyouthsoccer.org/assets/premier_league/Final_RPL_Teams7092011.pdf

Not saying something hasn't changed since that announcement but that's not a rumor I've heard as yet and a lot of the parents of the boys on both teams as a majority of them live out near us.

DragonStryker
DragonStryker
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdad1 7/18/2011, 6:21 pm

There arent any North Texas teams listed on that site as of yet (boys or girls).
soccerdad1
soccerdad1
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CH1 7/19/2011, 8:25 am

The only "returning" DI teams that have N+1 are TFC and DTRS.
CH1
CH1
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccer22 7/19/2011, 8:54 am

The League is allowing a "double roster". All of the teams finishing last season in the top 4 will make N+1 for Premier League under this scenario.

Although, I suspect that the "academy" players will probably never play in a regular league game and some of the "regular" players will never play in the Premier League Games.

But it will keep things interesting....

Eligible Players:
At present Region III PL has formulated a system of rules to
allow teams to use their Premier League roster along with players
through a ‘Club Pass System’. Using this system teams would be
allowed to expand their roster by incorporating the use of players
from within their club in PL play. The USYSA Board of
Directors is rapidly working on changing the National
Championship Roster rules to allow for utilization of a club pass
system. The Region III PL Committee will promptly assess the
new rules from USYSA and incorporate them into a workable
rostering system to insure our teams and clubs do not
unintentionally violate the National Championship rules thereby
risking their National Championship eligibility

soccer22
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/19/2011, 10:34 am

I am wondering if Premier League is less of a concern as the boys get older. Does it make more sense to spend the $$ you would have used traveling around TX and OK in more visible tournaments around the country? It looks like the big clubs have not been too concerned making sure they get a spot in PL after U-15.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next