Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

99 Plano Labor Day Predictions Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

99 Plano Labor Day Predictions

+19
CLUB31
abc123
DadofDefense
eredivisie
soctalk
incognito
ontherightside
True10
FSFFL
go99
plantit
omega striker
rip
Eight-Ball
BigE
Axxman
Ibystander
socmom3
99srule
23 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

99 Plano Labor Day Predictions Empty 99 Plano Labor Day Predictions

Post by 99srule 8/31/2009, 8:50 pm

Bracket 1
Solar Red
Gunners
Barcelona

Bracket 2
FWFC
Solar 99
FCD Gold

Bracket 3
Andromeda
FCD

Playoffs Round I
Solar Red over FCD Gold
Barcelona over FWFC
Andromeda over Solar 99
Gunners over FCD

Playoffs Round II
Solar Red over Gunners
Andromeda over Barcelona

Final
Solar Red over Andromeda

99srule
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

99 Plano Labor Day Predictions Empty Re: 99 Plano Labor Day Predictions

Post by socmom3 8/31/2009, 8:58 pm

99srule wrote:Bracket 1
Solar Red
Gunners
Barcelona

Bracket 2
FWFC
Solar 99
FCD Gold

Bracket 3
Andromeda
FCD

Playoffs Round I
Solar Red over FCD Gold
Barcelona over FWFC
Andromeda over Solar 99
Gunners over FCD

Playoffs Round II
Solar Red over Gunners
Andromeda over Barcelona

Final
Solar Red over Andromeda

I haven't had any time to analyze the brackets, scenarios, etc, BUT at first glance I do like your predictions...all except for the last one! Wink I'm ready for more soccer...as long as there's no more injuries for our team...we look like the walking wounded!

Last edited by socmom3 on 8/31/2009, 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
socmom3
socmom3
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 8/31/2009, 9:02 pm

99srule wrote:Bracket 1
Solar Red
Gunners
Barcelona

Bracket 2
FWFC
Solar 99
FCD Gold

Bracket 3
Andromeda
FCD

Playoffs Round I
Solar Red over FCD Gold
Barcelona over FWFC
Andromeda over Solar 99
Gunners over FCD

Playoffs Round II
Solar Red over Gunners
Andromeda over Barcelona

Final
Solar Red over Andromeda
Solar Red over Andromeda?  Say what? Looks like someone else will have to go contemplate in church this weekend!
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 8/31/2009, 10:13 pm

99s; I've seen your predictions before and so far nothing but hot air. Are you just mad at the whooping your team took this weekend (I at least see you haven't picked them to advance which is surprising, since their core is intact and all) or do you have a basis for your Solar Red pick over Andro Red? Solar Red seems to be struggling lately, and if they lost to Atletico Madrid and play the same way, I don't think the game against Andro will be close. Sure, if they play to their potential, it could be a good game. Just curious as to what emotions are leading you this way tonight?

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

99 Plano Labor Day Predictions Empty Silver Bracket

Post by BigE 8/31/2009, 10:28 pm

Anyone know about these out of area teams in the silver bracket ? And will one of them win it all?
BigE
BigE
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 99srule 8/31/2009, 10:31 pm

Axxman wrote:99s; I've seen your predictions before and so far nothing but hot air. Are you just mad at the whooping your team took this weekend (I at least see you haven't picked them to advance which is surprising, since their core is intact and all) or do you have a basis for your Solar Red pick over Andro Red? Solar Red seems to be struggling lately, and if they lost to Atletico Madrid and play the same way, I don't think the game against Andro will be close. Sure, if they play to their potential, it could be a good game. Just curious as to what emotions are leading you this way tonight?
you take picks so personally if they do not favor your team - I think it will be a good game if both teams advance to the final play to their potential. If SR advances to the finals through bracket 1, they will be playing much better than they did last weekend. your path is much easier, that is why I gave them the edge.

99srule
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Eight-Ball 8/31/2009, 10:54 pm

Should be a good tournament, looks like the brackets are set up in way that gets some different teams playing each other.

Eight-Ball
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Eight-Ball 8/31/2009, 11:08 pm

Classic schedules are out http://www.gotsport.com/events/schedule.aspx?EventID=6305&Sex=Boys&Age=11

Eight-Ball
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 9/1/2009, 9:00 am

99srule wrote:
Axxman wrote:99s; I've seen your predictions before and so far nothing but hot air. Are you just mad at the whooping your team took this weekend (I at least see you haven't picked them to advance which is surprising, since their core is intact and all) or do you have a basis for your Solar Red pick over Andro Red? Solar Red seems to be struggling lately, and if they lost to Atletico Madrid and play the same way, I don't think the game against Andro will be close. Sure, if they play to their potential, it could be a good game. Just curious as to what emotions are leading you this way tonight?
you take picks so personally if they do not favor your team - I think it will be a good game if both teams advance to the final play to their potential. If SR advances to the finals through bracket 1, they will be playing much better than they did last weekend. your path is much easier, that is why I gave them the edge.
On the contrary, I make picks based on the teams, how they are playing, their style of play, their size, etc. etc. In my opinion, Solar Red has been struggling as of late, as can be seen by their final game against Solar in the Puma, then they had a heck of a time scoring goals in qualifying, and now the loss against Atletico Madrid. Maybe it's a slump, maybe there's more to it. Have they lost a player or two that were the difference makers? So my pick has nothing to do with it being our team or not, but you on the other hand, seem to like picking against Andro Red and that is why I was asking what your basis was. But that's fine, it's always funner to tell someone I told you so. But first those two teams have to make the final, and then we shall see what happens.
Now the second game of our real season is against Texans Craft, and in that case I will take Craft in my pick with Vegas. But I have not seen them play in a while so I will cross my fingers and hope that I'm wrong. So if anyone wants to give me two goals, I will take Andro for the sake of it.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by socmom3 9/1/2009, 9:05 am

I'm not one to bet against our team either, but considering the injuries we've had of late...I'll take DT Craft, too. Wish we could've postponed that one for a few weeks until we're healthy again, but...oh well....
PLD will be fun and a good warm-up for the start of the rest of the season... Smile
socmom3
socmom3
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by rip 9/1/2009, 9:46 am

socmom3 wrote:I'm not one to bet against our team either, but considering the injuries we've had of late...I'll take DT Craft, too. Wish we could've postponed that one for a few weeks until we're healthy again, but...oh well....
PLD will be fun and a good warm-up for the start of the rest of the season... Smile
Its D1.... healthy is a relative term.
rip
rip
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 9/1/2009, 12:40 pm

yea if SR plays like they did against Athletico then they will be home early watching cartoons and eating cookies on sunday!
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by socmom3 9/1/2009, 4:50 pm

rip wrote:
socmom3 wrote:I'm not one to bet against our team either, but considering the injuries we've had of late...I'll take DT Craft, too. Wish we could've postponed that one for a few weeks until we're healthy again, but...oh well....
Its D1.... healthy is a relative term.
So true...my U15B has played with a "pulled' muscle, twisted ankle, or sore knees off and on since U10 days!
socmom3
socmom3
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 9/1/2009, 8:47 pm

Axxman wrote:
99srule wrote:
On the contrary, I make picks based on the teams, how they are playing, their style of play, their size, etc. etc. In my opinion, Solar Red has been struggling as of late, as can be seen by their final game against Solar in the Puma, then they had a heck of a time scoring goals in qualifying, and now the loss against Atletico Madrid. Maybe it's a slump, maybe there's more to it. Have they lost a player or two that were the difference makers? So my pick has nothing to do with it being our team or not, but you on the other hand, seem to like picking against Andro Red and that is why I was asking what your basis was. But that's fine, it's always funner to tell someone I told you so. But first those two teams have to make the final, and then we shall see what happens.
Now the second game of our real season is against Texans Craft, and in that case I will take Craft in my pick with Vegas. But I have not seen them play in a while so I will cross my fingers and hope that I'm wrong. So if anyone wants to give me two goals, I will take Andro for the sake of it.

So how was andro playing when they beat athletico in the scrimmage 1-0?
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by socmom3 9/1/2009, 9:15 pm

plantit wrote:
Axxman wrote:
99srule wrote:

Atletico is definitely a strong, physical team, moved the ball well, but had difficulty finishing. Andro's defense is strong and was able to keep them from scoring, but they did have a few fast breaks. Andro moved the ball well against them and were fortunate to come out on top.... Neutral
socmom3
socmom3
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 9/1/2009, 9:35 pm

socmom3 wrote:
plantit wrote:
Axxman wrote:
99srule wrote:

Atletico is definitely a strong, physical team, moved the ball well, but had difficulty finishing. Andro's defense is strong and was able to keep them from scoring, but they did have a few fast breaks. Andro moved the ball well against them and were fortunate to come out on top.... Neutral
so why does axx veiw the loss by s/r as the demise of s/r . Fill him in on some of your infinate wisdom and let him know the world cup is not decided at u-11. . Been on both sides of the fence both have learning and growing lessons.
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 9/2/2009, 8:50 am

plantit wrote:
socmom3 wrote:
plantit wrote:
Axxman wrote:
99srule wrote:

so why does axx veiw the loss by s/r as the demise of s/r . Fill him in on some of your infinate wisdom and let him know the world cup is not decided at u-11. . Been on both sides of the fence both have learning and growing lessons.
3-0 from a top team doesn't make you scratch your head?
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 9/2/2009, 9:00 am

Ibystander wrote:
plantit wrote:
socmom3 wrote:
plantit wrote:
Axxman wrote:
99srule wrote:

3-0 from a top team doesn't make you scratch your head?
nope! but if it happens again the yes!
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 9/2/2009, 9:17 am

I can see that Plantit and Omega have been talking a little, lol. First of all, the scrimmage between Andro and Atletico was just that, and meaningless for the most part. I only mentioned that to point out that the Atletico team is a solid little team and certainly no pushover. Anyone who does not bring ther 'A' game against them will pay the price as can be witnessed by Solar Red themselves.
Now Plantit, tell me exactly where in my post did I say that Solar Red has demised and is done? I am simply stating that given the results and witnessing some of their play over the last few weeks, it does not take a genius to figure out that they are either slumping big time, or something on that team has changed. Even a guys as soccer smart as you can figure that out, no?
Further to that, nobody has to preach to me what this is all about in the long term and I've certainly heard you state your views for a while now. But for now, classic league is about "team play", coaching, development, recruiting, and add to that anything else you want. The other stuff, we can talk about in two or three years, what do you think about that.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/2/2009, 9:31 am

Lol. "But for now, classic league is about "team play", coaching, development, recruiting, and add to that anything else you want. The other stuff, we can talk about in two or three years, what do you think about that." Don't know about classic league but it should be all about developing as an individual soccer player. In 3 yrs nobody will care about the team you were on and there will be plenty of hurt feelings as kids from top teams are pushed down to lower divisions and replaced by true soccer players. There were some hurt feeling over at the Texans and a few a FCD when it came juniors time. No wonder the soccer sucks so bad here. While we focus on "team play" Brazil is focused on making great players. No
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 9/2/2009, 9:39 am

Hey go99, why don't you please shut the hell up. Don't talk to me about Brasil and how much you know as I'm from South America and spend quite a bit of time there, and know many players and coaches down there and how it works. You of all people shouldn't worry about it too much cause your team or kid are going nowhere.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 9/2/2009, 9:41 am

Why don't you pull your kid out of classic league and send him to some slum to develop his soccer skills further? Heck, I don't think he developed much during that game last weekend. You really think he held one of our top players down you are smoking Brasilian Crack. Big deal, he got his shirt tugged on once a little bit.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by FSFFL 9/2/2009, 9:43 am

Axxman wrote:Hey go99, why don't you please shut the hell up. Don't talk to me about Brasil and how much you know as I'm from South America and spend quite a bit of time there, and know many players and coaches down there and how it works. You of all people shouldn't worry about it too much cause your team or kid are going nowhere.

Ouch...do you know 99's team or his bb?
FSFFL
FSFFL
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/2/2009, 9:53 am

Axxman wrote:Why don't you pull your kid out of classic league and send him to some slum to develop his soccer skills further? Heck, I don't think he developed much during that game last weekend. You really think he held one of our top players down you are smoking Brasilian Crack. Big deal, he got his shirt tugged on once a little bit.
Actually thought he developed well in the last game. Played hard the entire game and yes the ball did not move down the center. Scores were all done up the sides and I seem to remember 1 shot from the other CM and that was from a long way out. The shirt pull was funny (the accumulation of fouls got him a yellow) but I think the kick in the leg hurt. Maybe I got it wrong but I thought he was one of your top players. He certianly was one from the team he came from and a big time scorer. My appologies, he held one of your weaker players playing thru the center to no goals and one impossible shot from distance and very little held possesion. May do the brazillian thing this summer though, thanks for looking out. Oh and you are right the development of the classic league is great. That's why the world is beating down our door to find soccer players.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 9/2/2009, 9:54 am

We played his team, or should I say individuals, last weekend.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next