Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

99 Plano Labor Day Predictions - Page 7 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

99 Plano Labor Day Predictions

+19
CLUB31
abc123
DadofDefense
eredivisie
soctalk
incognito
ontherightside
True10
FSFFL
go99
plantit
omega striker
rip
Eight-Ball
BigE
Axxman
Ibystander
socmom3
99srule
23 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

99 Plano Labor Day Predictions - Page 7 Empty Re: 99 Plano Labor Day Predictions

Post by Guest 9/8/2009, 11:36 am

Again, you don't win 2 games 4-0 having fun on the field while the other teams struggle to just touch the ball if you don't play well (meaning good soccer). When you run around, play hard, sweat your ass off, you typically end up winning against a "strong" team 1-0 or PK (interestingly enough it is the exact results of all the other "top" quarter finals and semi final) . When you win 4-0 it is because you dominate the other team. Please don't give me the BS about tired kids, they look tired because they rely on physical abilities and they are facing a team moving the ball with ease. You keep up 15 minutes and then you explode...Again we are back to the whole soccer development in Texas discussion. What do we teach the kids ? To run faster, do more push up and be stronger or do we teach them to touch and move that ball ?

Back to top Go down

99 Plano Labor Day Predictions - Page 7 Empty Re: 99 Plano Labor Day Predictions

Post by Axxman 9/8/2009, 11:36 am

Ibystander wrote:Yeah, I wasn't thinking. But my point is, Barcelona has two tourny wins under their belt. They should start getting some respect. When the guy mentioned Semi-final, I put two and two together and got ten.
Win a tournament without guest players or a solid league game (like this coming weekends) and they can have all the respect they want.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 9/8/2009, 11:40 am

gababa wrote:Again, you don't win 2 games 4-0 having fun on the field while the other teams struggle to just touch the ball if you don't play well (meaning good soccer). When you run around, play hard, sweat your ass off, you typically end up winning against a "strong" team 1-0 or PK (interestingly enough it is the exact results of all the other "top" quarter finals and semi final) . When you win 4-0 it is because you dominate the other team. Please don't give me the BS about tired kids, they look tired because they rely on physical abilities and they are facing a team moving the ball with ease. You keep up 15 minutes and then you explode...Again we are back to the whole soccer development in Texas discussion. What do we teach the kids ? To run faster, do more push up and be stronger or do we teach them to touch and move that ball ?
Hey yabadabadoo; Just answer me this question. If you want to develop your kids, make them stronger, faster, more skilled and all the other BS you mention, why then does Barca have to bring guest players to the tournament and not just their original roster? It's a simple question that even you or the Smurf should have no problem with.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 9/8/2009, 11:44 am

Axxman wrote:
gababa wrote:Again, you don't win 2 games 4-0 having fun on the field while the other teams struggle to just touch the ball if you don't play well (meaning good soccer). When you run around, play hard, sweat your ass off, you typically end up winning against a "strong" team 1-0 or PK (interestingly enough it is the exact results of all the other "top" quarter finals and semi final) . When you win 4-0 it is because you dominate the other team. Please don't give me the BS about tired kids, they look tired because they rely on physical abilities and they are facing a team moving the ball with ease. You keep up 15 minutes and then you explode...Again we are back to the whole soccer development in Texas discussion. What do we teach the kids ? To run faster, do more push up and be stronger or do we teach them to touch and move that ball ?
Hey yabadabadoo; Just answer me this question. If you want to develop your kids, make them stronger, faster, more skilled and all the other BS you mention, why then does Barca have to bring guest players to the tournament and not just their original roster? It's a simple question that even you or the Smurf should have no problem with.
When you add two players so that your roster can be at 15, then I think it's legit. The players need a break and subs are a luxury that some teams have and others don't.
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 9/8/2009, 11:46 am

Ibystander wrote:
Axxman wrote:
When you add two players so that your roster can be at 15, then I think it's legit. The players need a break and subs are a luxury that some teams have and others don't.
Now all of a sudden your a genius? Your making my point for me.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/8/2009, 11:59 am

Do you really need an answer axxman ? Barcelona is an independent team. What's the most crucial problem of any independent team ? Recruiting. If you are FCD, ASG, solar, texans and the other major clubs people come to you. If you are "daddy playing with his boys" since the rec age, nobody knows you and you struggle to have a roster. I used to think it is actually not possible to sustain a roster as an independent team. Barcelona might prove me wrong.So yes it is natural that they welcome guests.
Axxman wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eight-Ball 9/8/2009, 12:02 pm

I agree with some of your comments in past posts about soccer players, however, I do not think a fresh Barcelona will beat a fresh Solar or Andromeda team 4-0. They may win, however, they will not dominate them. Solar had a much more difficult morning than Barcelona did and looked exhausted at the beginning of the game. My BB does not play for Solar or Andromeda, but I watched the morning games and those two teams really played each other hard for almost 90 minutes - Barcelona cruised through FCD.

I think Barcelona is really playing well and moving the ball nicely, but it is not as dominant as you are portraying. Lets see how they do over the next 17 games, if your prediction is correct they will be 18-0-1 and have earned the crown!

Eight-Ball
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 9/8/2009, 12:03 pm

gababa wrote:Do you really need an answer axxman ? Barcelona is an independent team. What's the most crucial problem of any independent team ? Recruiting. If you are FCD, ASG, solar, texans and the other major clubs people come to you. If you are "daddy playing with his boys" since the rec age, nobody knows you and you struggle to have a roster. I used to think it is actually not possible to sustain a roster as an independent team. Barcelona might prove me wrong.So yes it is natural that they welcome guests.
Axxman wrote:
Ok, so when you want people to consider them as a top 5 team, is that with or without guest players?

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/8/2009, 12:14 pm

Yes, I am ready to say that Barcelona will be top 5. Probably not top 3 but yes top 5. And it is awesome to have such a team in there...

Back to top Go down

Post by regulator 9/8/2009, 12:25 pm

I agree I like the Barca team. Great job boys keep working hard.
What team were the guest players from?

regulator
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/8/2009, 12:29 pm

Well Barcelona was in the hardest bracket to start with. They did play a really easy quarter final and then had to play FCD (anybody saying those guys are not competitive ? That would be a first). And again, when you are good everything looks easy...Anyway the point I want to make is about soccer and not about teams. I can't care less about the clubs, the Texan, FCD, solar or whatever. I want to see good soccer and good soccer is not about running fast and kicking hard. We need our kids to learn to play the beautiful game and as it has been said over and over it is not because you win that you play a good soccer. Teach the kids soccer !
Eight-Ball wrote:

I agree with some of your comments in past posts about soccer players, however, I do not think a fresh Barcelona will beat a fresh Solar or Andromeda team 4-0. They may win, however, they will not dominate them. Solar had a much more difficult morning than Barcelona did and looked exhausted at the beginning of the game. My BB does not play for Solar or Andromeda, but I watched the morning games and those two teams really played each other hard for almost 90 minutes - Barcelona cruised through FCD.

I think Barcelona is really playing well and moving the ball nicely, but it is not as dominant as you are portraying. Lets see how they do over the next 17 games, if your prediction is correct they will be 18-0-1 and have earned the crown!

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/8/2009, 2:05 pm

Axxman wrote:
CLUB31 wrote:Axxman,
You are dead wrong. Give you the German kid and it would make a difference. But 4-0,4-0 give me a break. Also, I am sure the guest players were not at the Germans kid level. These were blowouts against what you claim are the top d1 teams
Look, I don't really care as mentioned so I'm arguing for the sake of it. If Barcelona beats or dominates DTS this coming weekend, I will fully agree with you and admit that I am dead wrong. But I simply don't think so.
I'm not making excuses cause I only really care about our team in the end, and we didn't play Barcelona. But if you simply analyze the tournament, you can see there could be reasons for the domination of the two games you state. Perhaps not, but my bet would be that I'm right. Barca played the Gunners a day early for starters, and although I think they played better "soccer', they should have lost that game. Then they played Solar Red and beat them nicely. Then they play FCD Blue which you could say is a gimme and didn't take much energy. Then they play FCD Gold, not much different. Then the next day they play two opponents that had a much more difficult bracket and had a couple of very draining wars. Solar had an overtime game against FW and then against Andro Red. FCD Suarez also had a couple of very tough draining games. So you don't think the two drained teams had anything to do with the large goal differentials, c'mon. And add to that a couple nice guest players. Say what you want about me being dead wrong, but what if I'm right? Why did Barcelona qualify so low, or did they all of a sudden become un-stoppable during the tournament. Just use a little common sense man. Not taking anything away from Barca, they playes better as they went along, but I'm not buying it just yet and don't think I'm dead wrong, but we shall see.
gonna chime in here. Nice stab at blue there. May have been an easy game but at least we managed to score 99 Plano Labor Day Predictions - Page 7 Icon_eek . Sounds like a lot of excuses for an ass kicking from a team that many were touting to be in the bottom of d1 barley hanging on with loser kids who would get beat down all year and didn't even deserve the right to be in the illustrious D1 with the privledge elite of N Texas. Beautiful soccer by Barca, who is making excuses now. Blue was in every game it played this weekend except the barca one. Class of the field
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 9/8/2009, 2:07 pm

ok ok I'm going to throw my two cents out there...... first off I have been saying that Barcelona was the best independent of them all for awhile now, secondly the were down 1-0 at half against Gunners and came back to beat them 2-1 and then against Solar Red? if you guys/girls try to sit here and say they dominated them your smoking something more them peyote,hash,chronic,aculpulco gold, they played tough but no way they out passed,ball controlled and out shot SR and yes they got the benefit from the suspect calls from the refs(who have had issues with SR) 2 called back goals(very suspect and blatant tripping aka dangerous play from behind in the goal box that wasn't called) if you look at it that way the game could have very easily been 3-2 SR, tough game nontheless but the ref need to call if as fair as possible and let the kids decide who is the best!
as far as FCD(suarez) they have 2 starting defenders that are out and 2 players including one of their fowards that are playing with injuries they gave everything they had in a tough win over SR inwhich SR totally dominated the game but was unlucky in the finishing department and FCD who maybe had 5 shot's on goal the entire game got the one that counted! but those players were just too banged up the next day and it showed on the field just wait til' the next time they play each other!
and Solar vs Andro red was a WAR and after a battle like that you need more then a few hours to regroup even 10 year olds to compete at your best(look what happened to SR in the NAMDC after the tough OT win against FCD(suarez) and then play Dynamo 1-1 at half and then were too tired to keep up the fight in the second and lose 4-1) most of you on here only watch your BB's games and look at scores on the net and say oh they whooped so and so or wow that team is now on the decline without knowing the whole story! only a select few on here watch many other games then there own BB's( I know cause' I see you out there,hehehe) too not only check out the competition but to see some great youth soccer(some of us have awesome relatives playing)
and last thing........guest players
look at FCD Copa/blue in the adidas tournament they had the the Comets Blue kid(also the kid guesting for Barca)the DTS kid and the SR kid all guesting for them and they blew out everybody in their bracket and then barley lost a 2-1 dogfight against DTS in the playoff's the tournament before they didn't even make it out of their bracket and after that tournament they produced less then half on offense and have slowly declined since not signing those players!!! so yes 2-3 solid players make a huge difference! they don't have to be Ronaldos,messi's or Zidanes just solid players to make an impact! now with all this crap being said I told all of you Barcelona regardless is the best independent team out there! LOL great year of debates coming our way this upcoming season,lol! 99 Plano Labor Day Predictions - Page 7 Affraid
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/8/2009, 2:16 pm

Eight-Ball wrote:

lol 99 Plano Labor Day Predictions - Page 7 Icon_lol . Just checked my star charts and looks like the stars were out of alignment. My tea leaves were all jumbled. The teams weren't fresh. The summer solstice winds had just shifted. Anymore excuses. The FCD blue game may have been easy but at least we managed to score and take our ass licking without making excuses.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Eight-Ball 9/8/2009, 2:31 pm

go99 wrote:
Eight-Ball wrote:

lol 99 Plano Labor Day Predictions - Page 7 Icon_lol . Just checked my star charts and looks like the stars were out of alignment. My tea leaves were all jumbled. The teams weren't fresh. The summer solstice winds had just shifted. Anymore excuses. The FCD blue game may have been easy but at least we managed to score and take our ass licking without making excuses.

Poor communication on my part. I was referring to the semi-final game between Barcelona and FCD on Monday morning, not the FCD Blue game. Not trying to provide excuses for Solar, however, it was obvious that Solar left their game drained and Barcelona left their game energized.

Eight-Ball
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 9/8/2009, 2:58 pm

Eight-Ball wrote:
go99 wrote:
Eight-Ball wrote:

Poor communication on my part. I was referring to the semi-final game between Barcelona and FCD on Monday morning, not the FCD Blue game. Not trying to provide excuses for Solar, however, it was obvious that Solar left their game drained and Barcelona left their game energized.
true! this tournament was what I said it would be! a Knockdown dragout!
hey where's RIP ?
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/8/2009, 3:04 pm

omega striker wrote:ok ok I'm going to throw my two cents out there...... first off I have been saying that Barcelona was the best independent of them all for awhile now, secondly the were down 1-0 at half against Gunners and came back to beat them 2-1 and then against Solar Red? if you guys/girls try to sit here and say they dominated them your smoking something more them peyote,hash,chronic,aculpulco gold, they played tough but no way they out passed,ball controlled and out shot SR and yes they got the benefit from the suspect calls from the refs(who have had issues with SR) 2 called back goals(very suspect and blatant tripping aka dangerous play from behind in the goal box that wasn't called) if you look at it that way the game could have very easily been 3-2 SR, tough game nontheless but the ref need to call if as fair as possible and let the kids decide who is the best!
as far as FCD(suarez) they have 2 starting defenders that are out and 2 players including one of their fowards that are playing with injuries they gave everything they had in a tough win over SR inwhich SR totally dominated the game but was unlucky in the finishing department and FCD who maybe had 5 shot's on goal the entire game got the one that counted! but those players were just too banged up the next day and it showed on the field just wait til' the next time they play each other!
and Solar vs Andro red was a WAR and after a battle like that you need more then a few hours to regroup even 10 year olds to compete at your best(look what happened to SR in the NAMDC after the tough OT win against FCD(suarez) and then play Dynamo 1-1 at half and then were too tired to keep up the fight in the second and lose 4-1) most of you on here only watch your BB's games and look at scores on the net and say oh they whooped so and so or wow that team is now on the decline without knowing the whole story! only a select few on here watch many other games then there own BB's( I know cause' I see you out there,hehehe) too not only check out the competition but to see some great youth soccer(some of us have awesome relatives playing)
look at FCD Copa/blue in the adidas tournament they had the the Comets Blue kid(also the kid guesting for Barca)the DTS kid and the SR kid all guesting for them and they blew out everybody in their bracket and then barley lost a 2-1 dogfight against DTS in the playoff's the tournament before they didn't even make it out of their bracket and after that tournament they produced less then half on offense and have slowly declined since not signing those players!!! so yes 2-3 solid players make a huge difference! they don't have to be Ronaldos,messi's or Zidanes just solid players to make an impact! now with all this crap being said I told all of you Barcelona regardless is the best independent team out there! LOL great year of debates coming our way this upcoming season,lol! 99 Plano Labor Day Predictions - Page 7 Affraid
Complete agreement : Solar Red is a heck of a team, they have been loosing a few games since the beginning of the season but they are among the best around and I am sure they will come back to win. And it is the only game that Barcelona could have lost this week-end. It finished 2-0 but could have gone the other way...I think Solar red is just unlucky right now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 9/8/2009, 3:17 pm

gababa wrote:
omega striker wrote:ok ok I'm going to throw my two cents out there...... first off I have been saying that Barcelona was the best independent of them all for awhile now, secondly the were down 1-0 at half against Gunners and came back to beat them 2-1 and then against Solar Red? if you guys/girls try to sit here and say they dominated them your smoking something more them peyote,hash,chronic,aculpulco gold, they played tough but no way they out passed,ball controlled and out shot SR and yes they got the benefit from the suspect calls from the refs(who have had issues with SR) 2 called back goals(very suspect and blatant tripping aka dangerous play from behind in the goal box that wasn't called) if you look at it that way the game could have very easily been 3-2 SR, tough game nontheless but the ref need to call if as fair as possible and let the kids decide who is the best!
Complete agreement : Solar Red is a heck of a team, they have been loosing a few games since the beginning of the season but they are among the best around and I am sure they will come back to win. And it is the only game that Barcelona could have lost this week-end. It finished 2-0 but could have gone the other way...I think Solar red is just unlucky right now...
The only game they could have lost? Care to comment on the game against the Gunners? Not sure if you were there or not, but if you were, your hallucinations are getting in the way of soccer vision. I will stop arguing, especially now that Go99 has brought his deep knowledge. I will just wait to see the outcome of the DTS/Barca game (regular league play with no guest players) and go from there. Afterall, Barca is top 5 and all, so it should be a very close game.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 9/8/2009, 3:21 pm

gababa wrote:
well damnit! I agree! your no fun dude your suppose to disagree and say this or that blah blah blah oh well i'l shut up.................................for like two or so post,lol!
I didn't see the Barcelona vs Gunners game so I can't comment! 99 Plano Labor Day Predictions - Page 7 Icon_wink
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/8/2009, 3:55 pm

Here is the deal between Gunners and Barca. Game starts the gunners were totally outplayed for the first 10-15 minutes. Game was only played in their half, gunners not able to pass the midline or chain 2 passes. At that point they got a break away, followed by a foul on the outside. Free kick. goal ! Ok. That happens. Then the game actually evened out, good fight going back and forth. 2nd half, very, very strong beginning for the gunners, I think they could have closed the game there with a 2-0 in the first 5 mn of the 2nd half. Then the game went Barcelona way again and they ended up wining 2-1. Fun competitive game but frankly barca had the upper hand and again even if they loose the game, it does not matter, they were the better team in terms of soccer. Soccer, not speed and fitness. but Gee those Gunners are fast and fun, I can't wait to see them play well, it is going to be awesome if (I think I should say when) they start playing with the flow... 

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/8/2009, 4:07 pm

Axxman wrote:
gababa wrote:
The only game they could have lost? Care to comment on the game against the Gunners? Not sure if you were there or not, but if you were, your hallucinations are getting in the way of soccer vision. I will stop arguing, especially now that Go99 has brought his deep knowledge. I will just wait to see the outcome of the DTS/Barca game (regular league play with no guest players) and go from there. Afterall, Barca is top 5 and all, so it should be a very close game.
They could have played that game for 2 day and gunners would not have one it. Still don't think Barca will be top 5 and don't see them beating DTS (sticking with my pick for them to be 7 to 14). Don't think they have an answer defensivly for the DTS start player. Think he will bring havok and the defense will fall around that. Here's a hint for the barca coach. Get ready for him to stop his movement but watch the player on the other side for goals.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by 99srule 9/8/2009, 4:32 pm

if Barcelona can keep playing well the top of D1 will be texans, texans south, solar, andromeda, solar red and barcelona. the order may be different, but that is the top six. teams like ASG, FCD and Comets play hard and are ok but will struggle against the better teams and could be replaced by chivas, athletico and others.

99srule
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by abc123 9/9/2009, 9:51 am

The team did not play this weekend. I am cranky because morons bother me. Your boys "outplay"ed the other team, but you lost. Let's see. I hit it well off the tee, my irons were spot on, but I kept four putting and lost. I guess I can take solace in the fact that I outplayed my opponent for 6800 of the 7000 yds, If a boxer is ahead on the score card when he gets KO'd does he still get the winners share of the purse? No he lost. Did Andro really outplay Solar as is alleged? Anyone that saw it care to enlighten? Finding the back of the net is the objective of the game. Now I will move on.
I said abuse of the quote feature, not use.

socmom3 wrote:
abc123 wrote:Socmom3 - I think that a lengthy, wordy clarification is fairly redundant. Start with small words before moving to the big ones. Capitalized words and a bunch of ......................... doesn't fool anyone.

Wow! Someone had a rough weekend. Did your team not do well this weekend or are you always this cranky? Relax and move on. Rolling Eyes

abc123
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 9/9/2009, 10:04 am

abc123 wrote:The team did not play this weekend. I am cranky because morons bother me. Your boys "outplay"ed the other team, but you lost. Let's see. I hit it well off the tee, my irons were spot on, but I kept four putting and lost. I guess I can take solace in the fact that I outplayed my opponent for 6800 of the 7000 yds, If a boxer is ahead on the score card when he gets KO'd does he still get the winners share of the purse? No he lost. Did Andro really outplay Solar as is alleged? Anyone that saw it care to enlighten? Finding the back of the net is the objective of the game. Now I will move on.

socmom3 wrote:
abc123 wrote:Socmom3 - I think that a lengthy, wordy clarification is fairly redundant. Start with small words before moving to the big ones. Capitalized words and a bunch of ......................... doesn't fool anyone.

Wow! Someone had a rough weekend. Did your team not do well this weekend or are you always this cranky? Relax and move on. 99 Plano Labor Day Predictions - Page 7 Icon_rolleyes

Life is too short to go around being cranky. Forget about it, it's overwith. Barcelona got thier trophy and went home happy. That tournament was basically a tune up, for fun. The real deal is this first season and after it's over we can all talk some legitimate smack. We can talk about the Solar vs. Andro game all day long and in the end it's just opinions, excuses, whatever, doesn't much matter. All I will say is we look forward to playing them in the regular season, and for their own good they better play as well as they did against us this coming weekend or they risk an 0 & 2 start to the season, ouch!

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hookem 9/9/2009, 11:31 am

abc123 wrote:The team did not play this weekend. I am cranky because morons bother me. Your boys "outplay"ed the other team, but you lost. Let's see. I hit it well off the tee, my irons were spot on, but I kept four putting and lost. I guess I can take solace in the fact that I outplayed my opponent for 6800 of the 7000 yds, If a boxer is ahead on the score card when he gets KO'd does he still get the winners share of the purse? No he lost. Did Andro really outplay Solar as is alleged? Anyone that saw it care to enlighten? Finding the back of the net is the objective of the game. Now I will move on.

socmom3 wrote:

Wow! Someone had a rough weekend. Did your team not do well this weekend or are you always this cranky? Relax and move on. 99 Plano Labor Day Predictions - Page 7 Icon_rolleyes

It is no wonder you are cranky all the time. You look in the mirror and see a moron. It must drive you crazy.
hookem
hookem
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 9/9/2009, 12:57 pm

omega striker was here today! 99 Plano Labor Day Predictions - Page 7 Icon_cool
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7