Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

99 Plano Labor Day Predictions - Page 2 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

99 Plano Labor Day Predictions

+19
CLUB31
abc123
DadofDefense
eredivisie
soctalk
incognito
ontherightside
True10
FSFFL
go99
plantit
omega striker
rip
Eight-Ball
BigE
Axxman
Ibystander
socmom3
99srule
23 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

99 Plano Labor Day Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: 99 Plano Labor Day Predictions

Post by Axxman 9/2/2009, 9:54 am

We played his team, or should I say individuals, last weekend.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

99 Plano Labor Day Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: 99 Plano Labor Day Predictions

Post by go99 9/2/2009, 10:01 am

Axxman wrote:Hey go99, why don't you please shut the hell up. Don't talk to me about Brasil and how much you know as I'm from South America and spend quite a bit of time there, and know many players and coaches down there and how it works. You of all people shouldn't worry about it too much cause your team or kid are going nowhere.
Shocked Lol. Good think you don't have team to put him on. I might be a little concerned about your view of my sons lack of talent but it does look like you noticed him because I don't know yours . BTW none of the teams are going anywhere. Hopefully a few N texas kids make it somewhere. I will shut the hell up though as soon as you do and man you are very aggressive for a S American affraid . Definately not Brazillian
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 9/2/2009, 10:04 am

go99 wrote:
Axxman wrote:Why don't you pull your kid out of classic league and send him to some slum to develop his soccer skills further? Heck, I don't think he developed much during that game last weekend. You really think he held one of our top players down you are smoking Brasilian Crack. Big deal, he got his shirt tugged on once a little bit.
Actually thought he developed well in the last game. Played hard the entire game and yes the ball did not move down the center. Scores were all done up the sides and I seem to remember 1 shot from the other CM and that was from a long way out. The shirt pull was funny (the accumulation of fouls got him a yellow) but I think the kick in the leg hurt. Maybe I got it wrong but I thought he was one of your top players. He certianly was one from the team he came from and a big time scorer. My appologies, he held one of your weaker players playing thru the center to no goals and one impossible shot from distance and very little held possesion. May do the brazillian thing this summer though, thanks for looking out. Oh and you are right the development of the classic league is great. That's why the world is beating down our door to find soccer players.
Perhaps I better write in Portuguese or Spanish so that you understand a little better. For starters, who said he wasn't a strong player, I am simply stating that your bb did not shut anyone down. Why do you want to make this a world thing? The problems with American soccer is way beyond classic league. How many kids do you see on your street playing soccer? Who is saying classic league is and it's development or it's players is great? What choice do you have around here? Brasil has a blog just like this about basketball, and they are pondering the same issues. Why are the kids playing soccer on the streets in lieu of basketball (or whatever sport you want other than soccer). It's a cultural thing man and the progress in America is slow, no doubt. But again I ask, what choice do you have. Instead of critizicing and talking garbage, why don't you do something to make it better.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/2/2009, 10:05 am

Axxman wrote:We played his team, or should I say individuals, last weekend.
And you won or should I say ran over our team, and I still can't figure out why you are so angry scratch . Can't imagine how you would be if you had lost. It's not the world cup, it's kids that should be learning how to play the game of soccer and hopefully one day elevate the level of soccer in the US. Relax, take deep breaths, and chill a bit
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 9/2/2009, 10:11 am

axx-
nope plantit and I don't speak!
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 9/2/2009, 10:12 am

go99 wrote:
And you won or should I say ran over our team, and I still can't figure out why you are so angry scratch . Can't imagine how you would be if you had lost. It's not the world cup, it's kids that should be learning how to play the game of soccer and hopefully one day elevate the level of soccer in the US. Relax, take deep breaths, and chill a bit
People who talk out the wrong end tend to irritate.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/2/2009, 10:13 am

Axxman wrote:
go99 wrote:
Axxman wrote:Why don't you pull your kid out of classic league and send him to some slum to develop his soccer skills further? Heck, I don't think he developed much during that game last weekend. You really think he held one of our top players down you are smoking Brasilian Crack. Big deal, he got his shirt tugged on once a little bit.
Actually thought he developed well in the last game. Played hard the entire game and yes the ball did not move down the center. Scores were all done up the sides and I seem to remember 1 shot from the other CM and that was from a long way out. The shirt pull was funny (the accumulation of fouls got him a yellow) but I think the kick in the leg hurt. Maybe I got it wrong but I thought he was one of your top players. He certianly was one from the team he came from and a big time scorer. My appologies, he held one of your weaker players playing thru the center to no goals and one impossible shot from distance and very little held possesion. May do the brazillian thing this summer though, thanks for looking out. Oh and you are right the development of the classic league is great. That's why the world is beating down our door to find soccer players.
Perhaps I better write in Portuguese or Spanish so that you understand a little better. For starters, who said he wasn't a strong player, I am simply stating that your bb did not shut anyone down. Why do you want to make this a world thing? The problems with American soccer is way beyond classic league. How many kids do you see on your street playing soccer? Who is saying classic league is and it's development or it's players is great? What choice do you have around here? Brasil has a blog just like this about basketball, and they are pondering the same issues. Why are the kids playing soccer on the streets in lieu of basketball (or whatever sport you want other than soccer). It's a cultural thing man and the progress in America is slow, no doubt. But again I ask, what choice do you have. Instead of critizicing and talking garbage, why don't you do something to make it better.
My bb is always up for a game of street soccer or futsal. If anybody is playing he would be bugging me to go. I am trying and made some difficult choices based on development. It will change here but it is a difficult enviornment to develope in. BTW I enjoyed what I saw from andromeda. Movement and knocking the ball around.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by FSFFL 9/2/2009, 10:13 am

Man, I wish I had a '99. You guys are vicious! Twisted Evil
FSFFL
FSFFL
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rip 9/2/2009, 10:15 am

go99 wrote:Lol. "But for now, classic league is about "team play", coaching, development, recruiting, and add to that anything else you want. The other stuff, we can talk about in two or three years, what do you think about that." Don't know about classic league but it should be all about developing as an individual soccer player. In 3 yrs nobody will care about the team you were on and there will be plenty of hurt feelings as kids from top teams are pushed down to lower divisions and replaced by true soccer players. There were some hurt feeling over at the Texans and a few a FCD when it came juniors time. No wonder the soccer sucks so bad here. While we focus on "team play" Brazil is focused on making great players. No
And that explains all we need to know about the mindset of the "player" you are rearing.... "soccer sucks here" because the best athletes don't play it. They play football, basketball and baseball. Of course, even with that huge "loss" of talent, the US has a top 20 world team.... on the men's side. The US women are the best in the world. I wonder why?

Classic League is just one part of the development process, but it is a key part in that focuses on a team's ability to produce an objective result and the player's ability to affect that. There are obviously many more lessons within each game for both individual and team concepts of play, but that doesn't negate the ultimate goal (no pun intended) of playing soccer (or any game) -- to win the contest. Soccer is a team sport. A team wins or loses, not an individual.... at least here in the USA!

In 3 years (and 30 years) I hope my son does care about what team he was on and all the experiences he went through. I hope he relishes the relationships and the battles and the triumphs and the defeats, and can call back on them to help him accomplish whatever goals life presents. (Nods to applause as he backs away from the podium.)
rip
rip
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/2/2009, 10:27 am

[quote="Axxman"]
go99 wrote:
People who talk out the wrong end tend to irritate.[/quo
nothing wrong with my end. Yours is a little suspect Suspect . You have always had a little FCD hate. You think my bb team is horrible and always has been and I don't care. My bb is a hell of a player and whether you think so or not, several people who do matter think he is. He is learning alot from his coach and learning some toughness from this season. Andromeda has a very good AL team and I am sure not everyone on your team will be on that one. The real question is which ones will. My vote is for my favorite andromeda player and I wish him all the best
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 9/2/2009, 10:29 am

rip wrote:
go99 wrote:Lol. "But for now, classic league is about "team play", coaching, development, recruiting, and add to that anything else you want. The other stuff, we can talk about in two or three years, what do you think about that." Don't know about classic league but it should be all about developing as an individual soccer player. In 3 yrs nobody will care about the team you were on and there will be plenty of hurt feelings as kids from top teams are pushed down to lower divisions and replaced by true soccer players. There were some hurt feeling over at the Texans and a few a FCD when it came juniors time. No wonder the soccer sucks so bad here. While we focus on "team play" Brazil is focused on making great players. No
And that explains all we need to know about the mindset of the "player" you are rearing.... "soccer sucks here" because the best athletes don't play it. They play football, basketball and baseball. Of course, even with that huge "loss" of talent, the US has a top 20 world team.... on the men's side. The US women are the best in the world. I wonder why?

Classic League is just one part of the development process, but it is a key part in that focuses on a team's ability to produce an objective result and the player's ability to affect that. There are obviously many more lessons within each game for both individual and team concepts of play, but that doesn't negate the ultimate goal (no pun intended) of playing soccer (or any game) -- to win the contest. Soccer is a team sport. A team wins or loses, not an individual.... at least here in the USA!

In 3 years (and 30 years) I hope my son does care about what team he was on and all the experiences he went through. I hope he relishes the relationships and the battles and the triumphs and the defeats, and can call back on them to help him accomplish whatever goals life presents. (Nods to applause as he backs away from the podium.)

RIP for President !!!!!!!

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/2/2009, 10:31 am

rip wrote:

I do hope he can remeber his experience and learn from the hard work, toughness, perserverence and not just look back at his youth team and say we were the greatest 11 yr olds ever. Wins and loses are not what I want him to take away. Did he work hard, compete, never give up?
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 9/2/2009, 10:39 am

FSFFL wrote:
Axxman wrote:Hey go99, why don't you please shut the hell up. Don't talk to me about Brasil and how much you know as I'm from South America and spend quite a bit of time there, and know many players and coaches down there and how it works. You of all people shouldn't worry about it too much cause your team or kid are going nowhere.

Ouch...do you know 99's team or his bb?
I know his BB, and he is a GREAT player, are you kidding me? He's the biggest regret my kid has for leaving the team. They played beautifully together last year, and I'm hoping we will get another chance to be together in the future. A bientot, j'espere!
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by True10 9/2/2009, 10:39 am

rip wrote:

cheers RIP
True10
True10
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 9/2/2009, 10:45 am

Ibystander wrote:
FSFFL wrote:

I know his BB, and he is a GREAT player, are you kidding me? He's the biggest regret my kid has for leaving the team. They played beautifully together last year, and I'm hoping we will get another chance to be together in the future. A bientot, j'espere!
Why don't you guest play for them instead of Barcelona then.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/2/2009, 10:47 am

True10 wrote:
rip wrote:

cheers RIP
sorry rip but we need a final statement on the other post. The people are calling
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 9/2/2009, 10:48 am

Axxman wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
FSFFL wrote:

Since you know everything, you might know that their roster is full:)
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/2/2009, 10:52 am

go99 wrote:
True10 wrote:
rip wrote:

cheers RIP
sorry rip but we need a final statement on the other post. The people are calling
BTW rip we don't disagree about the winning or the team. We disagree about the age at which it should start. I am raising my bb to focus on his development at this age. Not to focus on wins and loses. There will come a time when individual talented players will be brought together and made into teams. The stronger and more talented that each of those individuals are the better the team that can be made. There is a reason that the rest of the world is turning it's back on competitive soccer at this age. It hurts the development of the player.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by rip 9/2/2009, 11:02 am

Ibystander wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
FSFFL wrote:

As with most tournaments that allow guest players, the roster size is increased. For Plano it's 18.
rip
rip
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 9/2/2009, 11:06 am

rip wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
FSFFL wrote:

As with most tournaments that allow guest players, the roster size is increased. For Plano it's 18.
Oh, guess we didn't know that one. Anyway, I think some on the team are still mad at us, so it would feel pretty weird playing with them.
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/2/2009, 11:07 am

rip wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
FSFFL wrote:

didn't know that either. Is anyone carrying 18? Seems like a mess to work everyone in for playing time
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 9/2/2009, 11:08 am

Smurf, perhaps that's what they told you so you wouldn't feel bad ??? Don't worry you are doing yourself a favor cause no bb will develop much when they are getting hammered and the ball barely crosses the half for your team. If anything, the kids will want to quit soccer after a few more poundings.
But not to worry, we will be looking for the lady in blue on the sidelines of Barcelona this weekend.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/2/2009, 11:09 am

Ibystander wrote:
rip wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
FSFFL wrote:

Oh, guess we didn't know that one. Anyway, I think some on the team are still mad at us, so it would feel pretty weird playing with them.
If anything some might be mad about losing playing time to a better player
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/2/2009, 11:14 am

Axxman wrote:Smurf, perhaps that's what they told you so you wouldn't feel bad ??? Don't worry you are doing yourself a favor cause no bb will develop much when they are getting hammered and the ball barely crosses the half for your team. If anything, the kids will want to quit soccer after a few more poundings.
But not to worry, we will be looking for the lady in blue on the sidelines of Barcelona this weekend.
keep going axx. "Let the haters be you motivaters" Laughing I love that one. BB is developing just fine thank you and kids really only get beat down when their egomanical parents do. BTW a bunch of kids off of all the teams will be asked to do something else when their skill can't keep up with the parents ego.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/2/2009, 11:19 am

Axxman wrote:Smurf, perhaps that's what they told you so you wouldn't feel bad ??? Don't worry you are doing yourself a favor cause no bb will develop much when they are getting hammered and the ball barely crosses the half for your team. If anything, the kids will want to quit soccer after a few more poundings.
That's what I am talking about. The hate for FCD blue consumes you. your post had little or nothing to do with smurfs. Just an opportunity to take a dig at blue. Razz it would be funny if it wasn't so sad that a grown man needs to see a group of 10/11 yr olds fail to feel complete. Sad
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by rip 9/2/2009, 11:20 am

You need to tone it down a notch. Not that I care about go getting his feeling's hurt, but I just blew coffee out my nostrils and all over my monitors.... and now my sinuses hurt!
rip
rip
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next