Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

99 Rank the Parents. - Page 2 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

99 Rank the Parents.

+14
arsenalfan
omega striker
NorthTXWildcat
prestige77
True10
Marvin
Speedy Gonzales
OnTheSurface
CLUB31
rip
hookem
Ibystander
go99
Axxman
18 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

99 Rank the Parents. - Page 2 Empty Re: 99 Rank the Parents.

Post by go99 9/10/2009, 12:54 pm

think I know who hookem is too. Another really big guy who is a great guy. You are the one who worries me with all of the parking lot talk. You must be one of the 98 or 97 parents 99 Rank the Parents. - Page 2 Suspect Got my eye on you

go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 9/10/2009, 1:03 pm

FCD Gold is definitely up there. Arrogance, obnoxiousness, air of supremacy--whatever you want to call it--they possess it (even in defeat after defeat after defeat after defeat . . . ) No one else plays soccer as beautifully as Figo teaches it, other teams are not as well coached, developed, organized, blah.....blah....blah.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin 9/10/2009, 1:07 pm

go99 wrote:I suspect that a loss or two would put the DT craft team up on that list. Just a guess but I will speak for axx hear and say that we will find out this weekend. 99 Rank the Parents. - Page 2 Icon_eek lol
Your not speaking for Axx, he already picked the Texans.

Marvin
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/10/2009, 1:08 pm

wow looks like figo pissed in your cornflakes this morning. I thought they were a great group and never saw any trouble from them.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 9/10/2009, 1:31 pm

go99 wrote:wow looks like figo pissed in your cornflakes this morning. I thought they were a great group and never saw any trouble from them.
Are you slow or just don't read well? I never said Figo did anything to me, this morning or any other time. Don't get me wrong--Figo's parents are more subtle than, say, the Gunners. They don't get reprimanded by the refs, for example. Their's is more less-than- whispered comments about the opposing team, coach, players before, during and after the game.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by True10 9/10/2009, 1:43 pm

go99 wrote:think I know who hookem is too. Another really big guy who is a great guy. You are the one who worries me with all of the parking lot talk. You must be one of the 98 or 97 parents 99 Rank the Parents. - Page 2 Suspect Got my eye on you
As a 97 parent I am offended, we do not wait till the parking lot. 99 Rank the Parents. - Page 2 Icon_lol Plus after all the u11 rowdyness, I think we got used to each other. It is fun to read the 99 board, you guys/gals are great.
True10
True10
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 9/10/2009, 2:02 pm

Marvin wrote:
go99 wrote:I suspect that a loss or two would put the DT craft team up on that list. Just a guess but I will speak for axx hear and say that we will find out this weekend. 99 Rank the Parents. - Page 2 Icon_eek lol
Your not speaking for Axx, he already picked the Texans.
The Texans as far as sideline parents are concerned are very well behaved and nice in my experience. We have only tied them once though and never beaten them if memory serves me correctly. Hopefully one of these days I'll get the opportunity to see them on the losing end of things, but that remains to be seen ??? I do remember some of them getting all worked up over mention that we had outplayed them in the 0-0 tie, but that was after the fact. You have to remember, that group is actually made up of two teams, and not sure how harmonious all the parents are just yet.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by prestige77 9/10/2009, 2:24 pm

Speedy Gonzales wrote:FCD Gold is definitely up there. Arrogance, obnoxiousness, air of supremacy--whatever you want to call it--they possess it (even in defeat after defeat after defeat after defeat . . . ) No one else plays soccer as beautifully as Figo teaches it, other teams are not as well coached, developed, organized, blah.....blah....blah.
You have NO idea what you are talking about. Unless you are one of the parents in reference!! I understand you have your opinion but you were with this team for a short while and left due to play time! And i am sure you will do the same where you are now! Get over it! The only parents I have experienced being really rude are the Gunner parents. I am sure there are a bunch out there but saying FC Gold " Arrogance"??? You need to put the bong down!!

prestige77
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by OnTheSurface 9/10/2009, 2:32 pm

hookem wrote:
OnTheSurface wrote:The soccer world is too small and these boards are too transparent. The person who you type on here is the most obnoxious parent ever, may very well try to find you in the parking lot this weekend.

huh? trying to figure out who you are threatening. Do not see many message board tough guys on this board. Are you the board tough guy?

Um, no, if anything I am trying to be a voice of reason. Some people do take this stuff way too seriously. Trash talk can easily come back to bite you in the butt - if the talk is trashy enough and the other person is serious enough.

Personally, I have no dog in the 99 hunt and I agree with tru10, I enjoy reading yall's chat, but as someone who has been down the road before … sometimes you can push too far. That's all I'm sayin'.

Last edited by OnTheSurface on 9/10/2009, 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
OnTheSurface
OnTheSurface
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/10/2009, 2:34 pm

OnTheSurface wrote:
hookem wrote:
OnTheSurface wrote:The soccer world is too small and these boards are too transparent. The person who you type on here is the most obnoxious parent ever, may very well try to find you in the parking lot this weekend.

huh? trying to figure out who you are threatening. Do not see many message board tough guys on this board. Are you the board tough guy?

Um, no, if anything I am trying to be a voice of reason. Some people do take this stuff way too seriously. Trash talk can easily come back to bite you in the butt - if the talk is trashy enough and the other person is serious enough.

Personally, I have no dog in the 99 hunt and I agree with tru10, I enjoy reading yall's chat, but as someone who has been down the road before … sometimes you can push too far.
I actually know him personally that's why I am giving him a hard time
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by hookem 9/10/2009, 2:54 pm

prestige77 wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:FCD Gold is definitely up there. Arrogance, obnoxiousness, air of supremacy--whatever you want to call it--they possess it (even in defeat after defeat after defeat after defeat . . . ) No one else plays soccer as beautifully as Figo teaches it, other teams are not as well coached, developed, organized, blah.....blah....blah.
You have NO idea what you are talking about. Unless you are one of the parents in reference!! I understand you have your opinion but you were with this team for a short while and left due to play time! And i am sure you will do the same where you are now! Get over it! The only parents I have experienced being really rude are the Gunner parents. I am sure there are a bunch out there but saying FC Gold " Arrogance"??? You need to put the bong down!!
rude to whom? looks like you are the one that needs to put down the bong.
hookem
hookem
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by prestige77 9/10/2009, 3:02 pm

hookem wrote:
prestige77 wrote:
To their players and the opposing players. I witnessed one of the parents cussing at one of their own players. It sure is funny how the very first vote was for the Gunners Parents. Im never putting the bong down!

prestige77
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by hookem 9/10/2009, 3:14 pm

prestige77 wrote:
hookem wrote:
prestige77 wrote:
To their players and the opposing players. I witnessed one of the parents cussing at one of their own players. It sure is funny how the very first vote was for the Gunners Parents. Im never putting the bong down!

man, this stuff seems to come from left field. I can not imagine anyone on the gunner sideline cussing out a player. Certainly not a player from another team.
*sigh*
hookem
hookem
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CLUB31 9/10/2009, 3:50 pm

Since you are a Gunner parent you should know the sideline antics well

CLUB31
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by hookem 9/10/2009, 4:03 pm

CLUB31 wrote:Since you are a Gunner parent you should know the sideline antics well
thanks for telling me what I am, I wasn't aware. As stated, I have seen nothing that would indicate a problem with the Gunner sideline. That is why I am perplexed with some of the posts.
hookem
hookem
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 9/10/2009, 4:47 pm

hookem wrote:
CLUB31 wrote:Since you are a Gunner parent you should know the sideline antics well
thanks for telling me what I am, I wasn't aware. As stated, I have seen nothing that would indicate a problem with the Gunner sideline. That is why I am perplexed with some of the posts.
Methinks the lady doth protest too much.
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthTXWildcat 9/10/2009, 5:08 pm

hookem wrote:

I've watched three Gunners games and didn't here a peep from the parents? On two occasions, I plopped my chair midfield and sat right next most of the parents that were sitting in the area and thought they were nice people? No smack talk. Club Atletico on the other hand..... 99 Rank the Parents. - Page 2 Icon_eek ! I've seen, on two occasions, parents red carded and kicked out of the complex. I've seen Athletico parents throw bottles at the ref and attempt to trip the lines man. From SDL, tournaments, scimmages and D1, I can't pull one particular team out of my head that has crazy parents, with the exception of the above referenced.
NorthTXWildcat
NorthTXWildcat
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/10/2009, 5:13 pm

I've heard things like that, but was it the 99 group?
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthTXWildcat 9/10/2009, 5:17 pm

go99 wrote:I've heard things like that, but was it the 99 group?

Yes. Saw it with my own two eyes. 99's. Status quo returned when the DPS trooper walked over and pointed to the exit.
NorthTXWildcat
NorthTXWildcat
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 9/10/2009, 5:19 pm

NorthTXWildcat wrote:
hookem wrote:

I've watched three Gunners games and didn't here a peep from the parents? On two occasions, I plopped my chair midfield and sat right next most of the parents that were sitting in the area and thought they were nice people? No smack talk. Club Atletico on the other hand..... 99 Rank the Parents. - Page 2 Icon_eek ! I've seen, on two occasions, parents red carded and kicked out of the complex. I've seen Athletico parents throw bottles at the ref and attempt to trip the lines man. From SDL, tournaments, scimmages and D1, I can't pull one particular team out of my head that has crazy parents, with the exception of the above referenced.
yikes!
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/10/2009, 5:21 pm

yes, This is all Axxmans fault.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 9/10/2009, 5:28 pm

Hold on, in all fairness to everyone, I think it's the frustration of losing which brings out the worst in all of us not that we are all bad in general at every single game! 99 Rank the Parents. - Page 2 Suspect when your winning everybody is all smiles and jokes! when your losing especially a close game is when all the nastiness seems to pop up? when your losing by 3-5 goals the moral balloon is just deflated, if it's 6+ goals your packing your chairs up telling the REF to "call it already" 10+ goals your complimenting the other team for kicking your BB's team A!! all over the field and now your questioning the coach and your choice of picking that team! 99 Rank the Parents. - Page 2 Affraid

oh just my opinion bye the way! 99 Rank the Parents. - Page 2 Lol
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by arsenalfan 9/10/2009, 5:34 pm

hookem wrote:

Hookem-a little advice. Everyone on here does this to get you riled up. They do the same thing with the "Texans" comments. They are baiting you just like they try to bait those poor defenseless Texans parents. Dont take the bait. I think they are all a little envious of what you have. Just my 2 cents. So you think we will beat Wyoming this weekend?

arsenalfan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 9/10/2009, 5:34 pm

omega striker wrote:Hold on, in all fairness to everyone, I think it's the frustration of losing which brings out the worst in all of us not that we are all bad in general at every single game! 99 Rank the Parents. - Page 2 Suspect when your winning everybody is all smiles and jokes! when your losing especially a close game is when all the nastiness seems to pop up? when your losing by 3-5 goals the moral balloon is just deflated, if it's 6+ goals your packing your chairs up telling the REF to "call it already" 10+ goals your complimenting the other team for kicking your BB's team A!! all over the field and now your questioning the coach and your choice of picking that team! 99 Rank the Parents. - Page 2 Affraid

Uh, did anyone get what he was trying to say?
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by arsenalfan 9/10/2009, 5:35 pm

omega striker wrote:Hold on, in all fairness to everyone, I think it's the frustration of losing which brings out the worst in all of us not that we are all bad in general at every single game! 99 Rank the Parents. - Page 2 Suspect when your winning everybody is all smiles and jokes! when your losing especially a close game is when all the nastiness seems to pop up? when your losing by 3-5 goals the moral balloon is just deflated, if it's 6+ goals your packing your chairs up telling the REF to "call it already" 10+ goals your complimenting the other team for kicking your BB's team A!! all over the field and now your questioning the coach and your choice of picking that team! 99 Rank the Parents. - Page 2 Affraid

Amen brutha!

arsenalfan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/10/2009, 5:36 pm

he is saying his parents team is the worst. 99 Rank the Parents. - Page 2 Lol
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next