Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

99 Rank the Parents. - Page 4 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

99 Rank the Parents.

+14
arsenalfan
omega striker
NorthTXWildcat
prestige77
True10
Marvin
Speedy Gonzales
OnTheSurface
CLUB31
rip
hookem
Ibystander
go99
Axxman
18 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

99 Rank the Parents. - Page 4 Empty Re: 99 Rank the Parents.

Post by go99 9/11/2009, 9:48 am

Ibystander wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
go99 wrote:I actually thought it was a good post. Relevent, addressed your post and funny. I have also been known to listen to a little Kidrock from time to time. Sorry, just happen to be one of those free speecher's. Once you heard profanity you could have always just closed it and not listened to it. But the desire to deny the rest of us it's comedy gold is a little much.
Really? Please enlighten me how it was at all relevant or responsive to my post. Funny, arguably-- responsive, I don't think so.
The "song" if you can call it such, was too crude for my taste. I shut it off right away. How about a quick commercial break? [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0eINGyJHz8&NR=1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0eINGyJHz8&NR=1[/quote[/url]]
Kid rock is(was) huge. The song also has to be a bit crude. It loses it's narrative punch without it. Kind of like being very upset and verbally confronting someone but using a calm voice and very polite english. It just wouldn't fully convey the message.

go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/11/2009, 9:49 am

True10 wrote:
gababa wrote:Gee !! People are burning hot... Hey for our rainy week-end how about a change of music style ? Drop metallica, AcDc and guns and roses for a while. How about trying some of the most delicate pieces of Mozart or Bach. Make sure you don't go Beethoven, it is way too hard core and might get you excited again...
You guys are going about it the wrong way musically. Go out get the new Beatles Rockband, play some peace, love and happiness tunes and from what I have read, you guys do not even need to put away the bong. 99 Rank the Parents. - Page 4 Icon_cool

Plantit I thought you were more of a Wu-Tang guy.
I love Wu-tang myself. Now that's some aggressive music. I know it's just me but I absolutely hate the beatles.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 9/11/2009, 9:51 am

[quote="go99"]
Ibystander wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
go99 wrote:I actually thought it was a good post. Relevent, addressed your post and funny. I have also been known to listen to a little Kidrock from time to time. Sorry, just happen to be one of those free speecher's. Once you heard profanity you could have always just closed it and not listened to it. But the desire to deny the rest of us it's comedy gold is a little much.
Really? Please enlighten me how it was at all relevant or responsive to my post. Funny, arguably-- responsive, I don't think so.
The "song" if you can call it such, was too crude for my taste. I shut it off right away. How about a quick commercial break? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0eINGyJHz8&NR=1[/quote]
Kid rock is(was) huge. The song also has to be a bit crude. It loses it's narrative punch without it. Kind of like being very upset and verbally confronting someone but using a calm voice and very polite english. It just wouldn't fully convey the message.
"That's a bit naughty of you," would get the point across to me! 99 Rank the Parents. - Page 4 Icon_razz
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 9/11/2009, 10:01 am

go99 wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
First it start off with the "I'm back" which points out that plantit has been off the board for a bit. If you listen to the song and get passed the lyrics you see that it's all about confronting peoples doubts and complaints of arrogance and affirming that I can back it up.
Your post said that FCD gold parents were arrogant etc. His response was I am cocky but can back it up, with just a hint of middle finger.
Oh, okay. I'm sorry. I guess I'm slow and missed the part where they back anything up. So far it's been a lot of hot air about how good they are going to be or could be with a big heaping helping of losses. My bad.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/11/2009, 10:13 am

Speedy Gonzales wrote:
go99 wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
First it start off with the "I'm back" which points out that plantit has been off the board for a bit. If you listen to the song and get passed the lyrics you see that it's all about confronting peoples doubts and complaints of arrogance and affirming that I can back it up.
Your post said that FCD gold parents were arrogant etc. His response was I am cocky but can back it up, with just a hint of middle finger.
Oh, okay. I'm sorry. I guess I'm slow and missed the part where they back anything up. So far it's been a lot of hot air about how good they are going to be or could be with a big heaping helping of losses. My bad.
I think that he is always talking about a long range plan that the older team also went thru. So to that point it has been backed up. They took their heaping losses to and now doing very well in d1 and several kids probably on their way to the juniors. Issues with the team or a shortsighted view of youth soccer has you focused on the losses not the track record.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by prestige77 9/11/2009, 10:29 am

Speedy Gonzales wrote:
go99 wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
First off its good to see Plantit is back on the scene! Speedy, sounds like you are the arrogant one! These kids are 10 and 11 so Im pretty sure "Big heaping helping of Losses" is not important unless its someone like yourself in which your bb gets about 12 total minutes per game to say you are a team that has a "Big heaping helping of Wins". You are trying to get off the subject regarding parents! I know who you are and you are extremely Obnoxious! Get over your personnal issues with Figo because you are the only one who sounds arrogant. I have seen Figos teams play and I believe he is a very good coach. If he had girls teams my dd would definitly play for him.

prestige77
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/11/2009, 10:34 am

[quote="Ibystander"]
go99 wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
The "song" if you can call it such, was too crude for my taste. I shut it off right away. How about a quick commercial break? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0eINGyJHz8&NR=1[/quote]
"That's a bit naughty of you," would get the point across to me! 99 Rank the Parents. - Page 4 Icon_razz
My favorite is still to say something very profane to someone in a different language and use a very polite smile. 99 Rank the Parents. - Page 4 Icon_smile But I am a not very crude person by nature. Mostly all laughs and giggles
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 9/11/2009, 11:28 am

go99 wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
go99 wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
I think that he is always talking about a long range plan that the older team also went thru. So to that point it has been backed up. They took their heaping losses to and now doing very well in d1 and several kids probably on their way to the juniors. Issues with the team or a shortsighted view of youth soccer has you focused on the losses not the track record.
Speedy doesn't get "it" He only pays and plays if his team is gonna win . Thats darn near a direct Quote. ASG mng ( lovely lady ) Get your money now before you have any losses .
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 9/11/2009, 11:33 am

prestige77 wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
go99 wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
First off its good to see Plantit is back on the scene! Speedy, sounds like you are the arrogant one! These kids are 10 and 11 so Im pretty sure "Big heaping helping of Losses" is not important unless its someone like yourself in which your bb gets about 12 total minutes per game to say you are a team that has a "Big heaping helping of Wins". You are trying to get off the subject regarding parents! I know who you are and you are extremely Obnoxious! Get over your personnal issues with Figo because you are the only one who sounds arrogant. I have seen Figos teams play and I believe he is a very good coach. If he had girls teams my dd would definitly play for him.
Really, who am I then. Because I know no one in girls youth soccer. Don't have one that plays, don't go to the games. I'd really like to hear who you think I am. I will say it once again even though I've said it until I'm blue in the face--what happened with the 97 team has very little, if any, relevance to this 99 team. But, I guess we'll see if you're right in a couple of years when 99 Gold is trying to climb out of Division 2. I assure you my bb plays more than 12 minutes per game.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 9/11/2009, 11:41 am

plantit wrote:
go99 wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
go99 wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
Speedy doesn't get "it" He only pays and plays if his team is gonna win . Thats darn near a direct Quote. ASG mng ( lovely lady ) Get your money now before you have any losses .
A direct quote from who? Certainly not me. I don't believe losing and development are synonomous but I'm also not so arrogant as to think that winning is the only thing. I think these boys can develop on a winning team, too. Losses come for every team but, at some point, pounding after pounding stifles, or at least has the potential to stifle, development despite the best efforts of a good coach.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by prestige77 9/11/2009, 3:57 pm

Speedy Gonzales wrote:
prestige77 wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
go99 wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
Really, who am I then. Because I know no one in girls youth soccer. Don't have one that plays, don't go to the games. I'd really like to hear who you think I am. I will say it once again even though I've said it until I'm blue in the face--what happened with the 97 team has very little, if any, relevance to this 99 team. But, I guess we'll see if you're right in a couple of years when 99 Gold is trying to climb out of Division 2. I assure you my bb plays more than 12 minutes per game.
I never said you had a girl playing soccer! Yes I do know who you are I just choose to keep you from getting eaten up on here! Soccer is a small world. And I assure you he doesnt play more than 12 minutes unless you all are winning by a few! I have seen the 97 Gold team and that is a very good team. As a matter of fact I know a parent on that team and the 97 Gold team took their share of losses at this same age and now the coaching really shows. How about we will see YOUR bb in 2 years. Thst is assuming you stay with the team you are on! Please pray you dont have any losses... 99 Rank the Parents. - Page 4 Icon_smile

prestige77
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/11/2009, 4:28 pm

Ummm the 97 gold team just crawled out of D2 and are running over D1 teams. Don't know you but hope your bb isn't just playing 12 min a game just so you can say how much he wins. Being on a better team doesn't make you a better player. It all comes down to what did you do? If you sat the bench and barely played, then the answer is nothing.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 9/11/2009, 5:17 pm

prestige77 wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
prestige77 wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
go99 wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
I never said you had a girl playing soccer! Yes I do know who you are I just choose to keep you from getting eaten up on here! Soccer is a small world. And I assure you he doesnt play more than 12 minutes unless you all are winning by a few! I have seen the 97 Gold team and that is a very good team. As a matter of fact I know a parent on that team and the 97 Gold team took their share of losses at this same age and now the coaching really shows. How about we will see YOUR bb in 2 years. Thst is assuming you stay with the team you are on! Please pray you dont have any losses... 99 Rank the Parents. - Page 4 Icon_smile
That is sooo funny. You have no clue who I am. My bb starts and rarely comes out of the game. I'd say it's probably just the opposite of your assessment. He rests maybe 12 minutes, usually less. I don't know who you think I am and, frankly, I don't care.but keep guessing, though. It's fun. 99 Rank the Parents. - Page 4 Icon_lol
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by prestige77 9/11/2009, 5:20 pm

Speedy Gonzales wrote:
prestige77 wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
prestige77 wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
go99 wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
That is sooo funny. You have no clue who I am. My bb starts and rarely comes out of the game. I'd say it's probably just the opposite of your assessment. He rests maybe 12 minutes, usually less. I don't know who you think I am and, frankly, I don't care.but keep guessing, though. It's fun. 99 Rank the Parents. - Page 4 Icon_lol
You wish 99 Rank the Parents. - Page 4 Lol

prestige77
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 9/11/2009, 5:28 pm

prestige77 wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
prestige77 wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
prestige77 wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
go99 wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
I don't have to wish. It's reality. I don't need, nor did I ask for your help or protection from getting "eaten up". Go ahead, tell them who I am since you have it figured out. BTW, how is that you can "assure (me) he doesn't play more than 12 minutes"? Are you at all of our games?

Last edited by Speedy Gonzales on 9/11/2009, 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 9/11/2009, 5:36 pm

go99 wrote:Ummm the 97 gold team just crawled out of D2 and are running over D1 teams. Don't know you but hope your bb isn't just playing 12 min a game just so you can say how much he wins. Being on a better team doesn't make you a better player. It all comes down to what did you do? If you sat the bench and barely played, then the answer is nothing.
Thick skull or what? This is NOT the 97s. Thes 99s will be lucky to not fall to D3. As far as the other stuff, see my last 2 posts to Prestige. My bb is a 99 Rank the Parents. - Page 4 Star3 .
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/11/2009, 6:01 pm

there is a thick skull here and I think it is yours. The pattern is similar. The 97 team took all the losses and languished in the bottom. The passing that that team uses is very difficult for youth players to be successful and takes time to develope. I don't think that team has tons of athletes but they do have soccer players. I have watched them really give a run to the top FCD 97 team that is full of athletes. Only time will tell how they develope but the 99 team is currently on a path that is similar to the 97 team. Really I think you have deep seated issues with the team.
"Anger leads to hate. Hate, the path to the dark side it is" Yoda
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by prestige77 9/11/2009, 7:06 pm

Speedy Gonzales wrote:
go99 wrote:Ummm the 97 gold team just crawled out of D2 and are running over D1 teams. Don't know you but hope your bb isn't just playing 12 min a game just so you can say how much he wins. Being on a better team doesn't make you a better player. It all comes down to what did you do? If you sat the bench and barely played, then the answer is nothing.
Thick skull or what? This is NOT the 97s. Thes 99s will be lucky to not fall to D3. As far as the other stuff, see my last 2 posts to Prestige. My bb is a 99 Rank the Parents. - Page 4 Star3 .
Anyone can be a 99 Rank the Parents. - Page 4 Star3 on playstation...

prestige77
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by prestige77 9/11/2009, 7:08 pm

go99 wrote:there is a thick skull here and I think it is yours. The pattern is similar. The 97 team took all the losses and languished in the bottom. The passing that that team uses is very difficult for youth players to be successful and takes time to develope. I don't think that team has tons of athletes but they do have soccer players. I have watched them really give a run to the top FCD 97 team that is full of athletes. Only time will tell how they develope but the 99 team is currently on a path that is similar to the 97 team. Really I think you have deep seated issues with the team.
"Anger leads to hate. Hate, the path to the dark side it is" Yoda
Well Said G99. I have seen this 97 team play as well and you are correct. Not the best athletes, but d**n good soccer players.

prestige77
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by The German 9/11/2009, 7:35 pm

go99 wrote:"Anger leads to hate. Hate, the path to the dark side it is" Yoda
Let the haters be your motivators - was that Yoda as well?
The German
The German
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by arsenalfan 9/11/2009, 8:54 pm

The German wrote:
go99 wrote:"Anger leads to hate. Hate, the path to the dark side it is" Yoda
Let the haters be your motivators - was that Yoda as well?

OH NO. AND1 HAS BRAINWASHED THE GERMAN!
99 Rank the Parents. - Page 4 Icon_evil

arsenalfan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 9/11/2009, 9:52 pm

Speedy Gonzales wrote:
prestige77 wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
prestige77 wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
prestige77 wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
go99 wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
I don't have to wish. It's reality. I don't need, nor did I ask for your help or protection from getting "eaten up". Go ahead, tell them who I am since you have it figured out. BTW, how is that you can "assure (me) he doesn't play more than 12 minutes"? Are you at all of our games?
Yes you've only played 1 . you won 5-0 and the bb got 5min in the first half 10 in the second . I'll send ya some twezzers to pick the pine out.
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rcamber09 9/11/2009, 11:26 pm

Welcome to Select Soccer!! Where the Sh!!!T flies and Keeps on Flying!!

rcamber09
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 9/14/2009, 1:03 pm

The only person I've ever wanted to slap on the sidelines was...BB's dad. 99 Rank the Parents. - Page 4 Fresse "Run, run, run! Why aren't you running?"
Maybe it's because it's 100 degrees, in the shade. 99 Rank the Parents. - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 9/14/2009, 1:35 pm

Ibystander wrote:The only person I've ever wanted to slap on the sidelines was...BB's dad. 99 Rank the Parents. - Page 4 Fresse "Run, run, run! Why aren't you running?"
Maybe it's because it's 100 degrees, in the shade. 99 Rank the Parents. - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes
That would be fun to watch! With this crowd, I bet you could charge for that scene. I dare you!

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 9/14/2009, 3:12 pm

who is BB ? 99 Rank the Parents. - Page 4 Icon_question
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next