Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Rank the D1 99s Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Rank the D1 99s

+7
CLUB31
NorthTXWildcat
go99
socmom3
plantit
Ibystander
newbemom99
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rank the D1 99s Empty Rank the D1 99s

Post by newbemom99 10/13/2009, 8:50 pm

I think we have seen enough to rank the top 10 99s.

1. DT
  2. DTS
  3. Barcelona
  4. Solar
  5. Solar Red
  6. Andromeda
  7. Athletico Madrid
  8. FCD South
  9. ASG
  10. Comets

#9 and #10 are questionable, but no other team is really showing anthing more. The bottom two are FCD Blue and FC Force. Of the big four clubs Texans is certainly tops in the 99 age group, then Solar then Andromeda. FCD seems very week in the 99 age group. what does everyone else think?

newbemom99
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Rank the D1 99s Empty Re: Rank the D1 99s

Post by Ibystander 10/13/2009, 9:22 pm

newbemom99 wrote:I think we have seen enough to rank the top 10 99s.

1. DT
  2. DTS
  3. Barcelona
  4. Solar
  5. Solar Red
  6. Andromeda
  7. Athletico Madrid
  8. FCD South
  9. ASG
  10. Comets

#9 and #10 are questionable, but no other team is really showing anthing more. The bottom two are FCD Blue and FC Force. Of the big four clubs Texans is certainly tops in the 99 age group, then Solar then Andromeda. FCD seems very week in the 99 age group. what does everyone else think?
That you're a newby Wink
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 10/13/2009, 10:48 pm

1. DT
  2. DTS
  3. Barcelona
  4. Solar
  5. Solar Red
  6. Andromeda
  7. Athletico Madrid
  8. FCD South
  9. ASG
  10. Comets

That you Bogart the bong to much. Although I agree w/ some and the order will most likely change . How can anyone make a pre- dick-shun based on the rag tag season all of these teams have been going through. Most of the bottom is playing the top . FCD gold has played #1 & #2, lost to both but they are now off the schedule. The other top 10 they tied . Can You pre-dick what will happen when they or other low ranked teams begin to play the middle of the pack or lower teams? Thats why its funny, a win for the 20th place teams gets 3 points just like the # 1 team.There are a few elite teams in this age division, but the margin is not that great . Case in point, Andro and fcd gold lost to DT by the same margin. Teams don't matter, everyones only concern should be their BB and the enjoyment your family derives from the experiance.
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by socmom3 10/13/2009, 11:06 pm

1. DT
  2. DTS
  3. Barcelona
  4. Solar
  5. Solar Red
  6. Andromeda
  7. Athletico Madrid
  8. FCD South
  9. ASG
  10. Comets

That you're on crack... Rank the D1 99s Drunken_smilie
socmom3
socmom3
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 10/13/2009, 11:16 pm

Who let the noob in? Totally got pwn3d. ROFLOL Rank the D1 99s Icon_lol
just kidding welcome to the 99 forum noob. DT will stay top for the year and remain at least until next year. Everything else is up for grabs. As far as the clubs go I think it says more about combining kids than it does about the clubs. With 4 teams playing in D1 right now FCD clearly would have had much stronger teams had they combined the kids and had 2 at most 3 teams. I agree with Plantit though. The only thing that does matter is how your BB is doing.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthTXWildcat 10/14/2009, 12:38 am

go99 wrote:Who let the noob in? Totally got pwn3d. ROFLOL Rank the D1 99s Icon_lol
just kidding welcome to the 99 forum noob. DT will stay top for the year and remain at least until next year. Everything else is up for grabs. As far as the clubs go I think it says more about combining kids than it does about the clubs. With 4 teams playing in D1 right now FCD clearly would have had much stronger teams had they combined the kids and had 2 at most 3 teams. I agree with Plantit though. The only thing that does matter is how your BB is doing.
Could of... would of ... should of... If my aunt had nuts, she would be my uncle! Rank the D1 99s Icon_sad
NorthTXWildcat
NorthTXWildcat
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 10/14/2009, 2:36 am

NorthTXWildcat wrote:
go99 wrote:Who let the noob in? Totally got pwn3d. ROFLOL Rank the D1 99s Icon_lol
Could of... would of ... should of... If my aunt had nuts, she would be my uncle! Rank the D1 99s Icon_sad
Must be an ugly aunt if thats all it would take. Rank the D1 99s Affraid
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by CLUB31 10/14/2009, 9:22 am

Rankem after 4 games. Fcdallas blue has played DTS,anromena red, which are two of the top three teams. Just one example ..it's way to early for that...

CLUB31
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by newbemom99 10/14/2009, 10:12 am

I am new to North Texas, but not soccer. I am surprised at the difference between the larger clubs. We joined FC Dallas because of the affiliation with the professional team but we are very disappointed. When you watch the games the Texans and Solar are much skilled then the FCD teams. Is this true for all the age groups? I do not think combining the FCD teams would have helped much. FCD Gold seems the most skilled eventhough they do not win any games. Is there a way to move teams mid year?

newbemom99
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 10/14/2009, 11:18 am

newbemom99 wrote:

I am new to North Texas, but not soccer. I am surprised at the difference between the larger clubs. We joined FC Dallas because of the affiliation with the professional team but we are very disappointed. When you watch the games the Texans and Solar are much skilled then the FCD teams. Is this true for all the age groups? I do not think combining the FCD teams would have helped much. FCD Gold seems the most skilled eventhough they do not win any games. Is there a way to move teams mid year?
It's interesting how you guys/gals seem to think that a combined FCD wouldn't make any difference. If you take some of the players who left clueless FCD and took one or two players from each FCD team and combined them, you'd be seeing a team that could give DT some competition. As it stands now, FCD is in a little trouble and I think they need to do some serious housekeeping for next year, if it's not already too late.
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by newbemom99 10/14/2009, 11:37 am

Ibystander wrote:
newbemom99 wrote:

It's interesting how you guys/gals seem to think that a combined FCD wouldn't make any difference. If you take some of the players who left clueless FCD and took one or two players from each FCD team and combined them, you'd be seeing a team that could give DT some competition. As it stands now, FCD is in a little trouble and I think they need to do some serious housekeeping for next year, if it's not already too late.

I have watched three of the four Gold, Blue and FCD. Gold is the most skilled, FCD is the most aggressive and Blue is neither. Add a few FCD players to Gold and you might have something but it would still have a hard time. The question is why is the largest club having the hardest time in the 99 age group?

newbemom99
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 10/14/2009, 11:43 am

newbemom99 wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
newbemom99 wrote:

I have watched three of the four Gold, Blue and FCD. Gold is the most skilled, FCD is the most aggressive and Blue is neither. Add a few FCD players to Gold and you might have something but it would still have a hard time. The question is why is the largest club having the hardest time in the 99 age group?
It's simple. They're knuckleheads! Rank the D1 99s Affraid
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 10/14/2009, 12:41 pm

Ibystander wrote:
newbemom99 wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
newbemom99 wrote:

No, it's due to the fact the are following a set mandate for developement so they will succeed at a later age . Unlike 95% of you guys I don't believe they are too concerned w/ winning @ u-11. IBY: could care less about developement . You have a north - south player w/ speed . See how that works out for ya in a few years. The comets? gunners? ect what are their contacts in the soccer world ? do they have partnerships w/other clubs around the globe? doubt it. Your comments alone speak volums to the importance you place on winning at this time. With the jr program and the goals they have set for player development ,they may not have all the answers , but I do think they just may have a clue about developing players for the long haul. Your club is concerned w/ sat. Fcd is concerned w/ ntx soccer over the next 20 years.
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 10/14/2009, 12:55 pm

plantit wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
newbemom99 wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
newbemom99 wrote:

No, it's due to the fact the are following a set mandate for developement so they will succeed at a later age . Unlike 95% of you guys I don't believe they are too concerned w/ winning @ u-11. IBY: could care less about developement . You have a north - south player w/ speed . See how that works out for ya in a few years. The comets? gunners? ect what are their contacts in the soccer world ? do they have partnerships w/other clubs around the globe? doubt it. Your comments alone speak volums to the importance you place on winning at this time. With the jr program and the goals they have set for player development ,they may not have all the answers , but I do think they just may have a clue about developing players for the long haul. Your club is concerned w/ sat. Fcd is concerned w/ ntx soccer over the next 20 years.
Actually, no, we are not that concerned about winning. I know who you are and you know who we are, so let's cut out the crap about us thinking about the win at all cost scenario. We are developing the bb, otherwise we wouldn't be sending him to camp halfway around the world. We didn't sign up for life with any club and I think we will probably see a lot of you several years from now, so don't get me all cranky or I'll get back to my tom boy days and knock out some teeth.
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 10/14/2009, 1:23 pm

Now we're talking. C'mon smurfy got Tom Boy on us and take it out on Plantit. I'm sure you'd get more than a few that would pay to watch that!
Plantit sure is good at telling everyone how good or bad their bbs are, why don't you tell us a little about how great your 99 is, or sorry, I mean how good he will be after he develops.......

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CLUB31 10/14/2009, 2:16 pm

FCDallas not concerned about winning at u11? What planet are you from anyway? That might be the dumbest thing I have heard from this board. They are all concered about winning. Smurf is right, FCDallas just have knuckelheads that can't put it all together.

CLUB31
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 10/14/2009, 2:54 pm

Actually the club is not concerned about woinning at the youth age. Some of the coaches, parents and kids are. The clubs main concern is producing a quality of player that has some value in the world of soccer not just the MLS. Right now that is not the case. Nobody is clamoring to get their hands on the next great US product. Santos, Everton, Arsenal, ManU, Barca all have world class youth development systems and none of them care if their youth teams win or not. They do care if it turns out a world class product. Until our focus changes here we will continue to be second rate. Never mind, let's just keep doing things the way we have been doing. It's worked out great so far.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 10/14/2009, 2:56 pm

BTW, what's the cover charge on seeing smurfie hit plantit?
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 10/14/2009, 2:56 pm

CLUB31 wrote:FCDallas not concerned about winning at u11? What planet are you from anyway? That might be the dumbest thing I have heard from this board. They are all concered about winning. Smurf is right, FCDallas just have knuckelheads that can't put it all together.

No: fcdallas has 64- 99 boys playing div 1 . If they cared they would have grouped them.When the time comes they will, along with 20 to 30 others who want the exposure of playing w/ a pro affiliate.

Last edited by plantit on 10/14/2009, 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 10/14/2009, 2:57 pm

go99 wrote:BTW, what's the cover charge on seeing smurfie hit plantit?

Won't hit a girl and besides she's already a knock-out.
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 10/14/2009, 2:59 pm

lol. yes she is, but I would be paying just to see her hit you. You hitting back would not be cool at all.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 10/14/2009, 3:01 pm

actually there are also a few boys playing in D2 and a couple in plano premier that may be better than some of the boys on the D1 teams.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 10/14/2009, 3:17 pm

Axxman wrote:Now we're talking. C'mon smurfy got Tom Boy on us and take it out on Plantit. I'm sure you'd get more than a few that would pay to watch that!
Plantit sure is good at telling everyone how good or bad their bbs are, why don't you tell us a little about how great your 99 is, or sorry, I mean how good he will be after he develops.......
Never said he was bad . Just north and south and the club he plays on plays this style . actually the kid has alot of talent , and would most likely do more playing for her second favorite team ( Barcelona ).
As for your other needleing AX, can't figure what you have to grind, due to the fact I like the style of your club and coach. If you saw my 99 play I would rate him as, solid w/ a good understanding of the game, has a great touch, can play short in small space, can play w/both left and right. Plays hard . has fun ,and never gives up.If he follows the path of the 97, he'll be just fine .That one can MAYBE just play a-little , see Axx it's called " a refrence point ".
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by CLUB31 10/14/2009, 3:51 pm

What team does the Smurfs kid play on? You seem to not like that team!

CLUB31
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 10/14/2009, 4:00 pm

plantit wrote:
Axxman wrote:Now we're talking. C'mon smurfy got Tom Boy on us and take it out on Plantit. I'm sure you'd get more than a few that would pay to watch that!
Never said he was bad . Just north and south and the club he plays on plays this style . actually the kid has alot of talent , and would most likely do more playing for her second favorite team ( Barcelona ).
As for your other needleing AX, can't figure what you have to grind, due to the fact I like the style of your club and coach. If you saw my 99 play I would rate him as, solid w/ a good understanding of the game, has a great touch, can play short in small space, can play w/both left and right. Plays hard . has fun ,and never gives up.If he follows the path of the 97, he'll be just fine .That one can MAYBE just play a-little , see Axx it's called " a refrence point ".
I don't have any axe to grind quite frankly. Perhaps it's in the way you try to get your points across. You're bb is a north-south player with speed, let's see where he is in a few years. Say what you want, you're calling her bb out and now doing a little back tracking by stating he suits the style of the team he plays on. Anyhow, no big deal, the sun is out and all is good, ready for a little soccer this weekend!

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next