Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Rank the D1 99s - Page 2 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Rank the D1 99s

+7
CLUB31
NorthTXWildcat
go99
socmom3
plantit
Ibystander
newbemom99
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rank the D1 99s - Page 2 Empty Re: Rank the D1 99s

Post by Axxman 10/14/2009, 4:00 pm

plantit wrote:
Axxman wrote:Now we're talking. C'mon smurfy got Tom Boy on us and take it out on Plantit. I'm sure you'd get more than a few that would pay to watch that!
Plantit sure is good at telling everyone how good or bad their bbs are, why don't you tell us a little about how great your 99 is, or sorry, I mean how good he will be after he develops.......
Never said he was bad . Just north and south and the club he plays on plays this style . actually the kid has alot of talent , and would most likely do more playing for her second favorite team ( Barcelona ).
As for your other needleing AX, can't figure what you have to grind, due to the fact I like the style of your club and coach. If you saw my 99 play I would rate him as, solid w/ a good understanding of the game, has a great touch, can play short in small space, can play w/both left and right. Plays hard . has fun ,and never gives up.If he follows the path of the 97, he'll be just fine .That one can MAYBE just play a-little , see Axx it's called " a refrence point ".
I don't have any axe to grind quite frankly. Perhaps it's in the way you try to get your points across. You're bb is a north-south player with speed, let's see where he is in a few years. Say what you want, you're calling her bb out and now doing a little back tracking by stating he suits the style of the team he plays on. Anyhow, no big deal, the sun is out and all is good, ready for a little soccer this weekend!

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 10/14/2009, 4:08 pm

Rank the D1 99s - Page 2 Icon_lol "AXX" to grind. lol
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by rantnrave 10/14/2009, 5:17 pm

newbemom99 wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
newbemom99 wrote:
go99 wrote:Who let the noob in? Totally got pwn3d. ROFLOL Rank the D1 99s - Page 2 Icon_lol
just kidding welcome to the 99 forum noob. DT will stay top for the year and remain at least until next year. Everything else is up for grabs. As far as the clubs go I think it says more about combining kids than it does about the clubs. With 4 teams playing in D1 right now FCD clearly would have had much stronger teams had they combined the kids and had 2 at most 3 teams. I agree with Plantit though. The only thing that does matter is how your BB is doing.

I am new to North Texas, but not soccer. I am surprised at the difference between the larger clubs. We joined FC Dallas because of the affiliation with the professional team but we are very disappointed. When you watch the games the Texans and Solar are much skilled then the FCD teams. Is this true for all the age groups? I do not think combining the FCD teams would have helped much. FCD Gold seems the most skilled eventhough they do not win any games. Is there a way to move teams mid year?
It's interesting how you guys/gals seem to think that a combined FCD wouldn't make any difference. If you take some of the players who left clueless FCD and took one or two players from each FCD team and combined them, you'd be seeing a team that could give DT some competition. As it stands now, FCD is in a little trouble and I think they need to do some serious housekeeping for next year, if it's not already too late.

I have watched three of the four Gold, Blue and FCD. Gold is the most skilled, FCD is the most aggressive and Blue is neither. Add a few FCD players to Gold and you might have something but it would still have a hard time. The question is why is the largest club having the hardest time in the 99 age group?
newbemom'99,
Explain the up side for an FCD player going to FCD-Gold?

rantnrave
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 10/14/2009, 5:38 pm

plantit wrote:
Axxman wrote:Now we're talking. C'mon smurfy got Tom Boy on us and take it out on Plantit. I'm sure you'd get more than a few that would pay to watch that!
Plantit sure is good at telling everyone how good or bad their bbs are, why don't you tell us a little about how great your 99 is, or sorry, I mean how good he will be after he develops.......
Never said he was bad . Just north and south and the club he plays on plays this style . actually the kid has alot of talent , and would most likely do more playing for her second favorite team ( Barcelona ).
As for your other needleing AX, can't figure what you have to grind, due to the fact I like the style of your club and coach. If you saw my 99 play I would rate him as, solid w/ a good understanding of the game, has a great touch, can play short in small space, can play w/both left and right. Plays hard . has fun ,and never gives up.If he follows the path of the 97, he'll be just fine .That one can MAYBE just play a-little , see Axx it's called " a refrence point ".
R U kidding me, plantit? Just N/S with a little speed? You do recall that Gold asked bb and his buddy to guest for Gold a few months back? We were baffled to discover that the best two players on that team were the two guest players. So, just WHAT style of play did we witness from Fig? Keep bb up front and hope for a fly ball that gets past the mid?
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 10/14/2009, 5:48 pm

Ibystander wrote:
plantit wrote:
R U kidding me, plantit? Just N/S with a little speed? You do recall that Gold asked bb and his buddy to guest for Gold a few months back? We were baffled to discover that the best two players on that team were the two guest players. So, just WHAT style of play did we witness from Fig? Keep bb up front and hope for a fly ball that gets past the mid?
I have boxing gloves at home, should I bring them this weekend? I'll see if I can find some pink ones too....

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by newbemom99 10/14/2009, 6:04 pm

rantnrave wrote:
newbemom99 wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
newbemom99 wrote:
go99 wrote:Who let the noob in? Totally got pwn3d. ROFLOL Rank the D1 99s - Page 2 Icon_lol
just kidding welcome to the 99 forum noob. DT will stay top for the year and remain at least until next year. Everything else is up for grabs. As far as the clubs go I think it says more about combining kids than it does about the clubs. With 4 teams playing in D1 right now FCD clearly would have had much stronger teams had they combined the kids and had 2 at most 3 teams. I agree with Plantit though. The only thing that does matter is how your BB is doing.

I am new to North Texas, but not soccer. I am surprised at the difference between the larger clubs. We joined FC Dallas because of the affiliation with the professional team but we are very disappointed. When you watch the games the Texans and Solar are much skilled then the FCD teams. Is this true for all the age groups? I do not think combining the FCD teams would have helped much. FCD Gold seems the most skilled eventhough they do not win any games. Is there a way to move teams mid year?
It's interesting how you guys/gals seem to think that a combined FCD wouldn't make any difference. If you take some of the players who left clueless FCD and took one or two players from each FCD team and combined them, you'd be seeing a team that could give DT some competition. As it stands now, FCD is in a little trouble and I think they need to do some serious housekeeping for next year, if it's not already too late.

I have watched three of the four Gold, Blue and FCD. Gold is the most skilled, FCD is the most aggressive and Blue is neither. Add a few FCD players to Gold and you might have something but it would still have a hard time. The question is why is the largest club having the hardest time in the 99 age group?
newbemom'99,

I think I was pretty clear. The Gold team seems to have more skilled soccer players. They pass, receive, dribble and move the ball much better than the other two FCD teams. FCD is aggressive and kicks the ball down the field. FCD may win but I think Gold is better long term.

newbemom99
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 10/14/2009, 6:09 pm

newbemom99 wrote:
rantnrave wrote:
newbemom99 wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
newbemom99 wrote:

newbemom'99,

I think I was pretty clear. The Gold team seems to have more skilled soccer players. They pass, receive, dribble and move the ball much better than the other two FCD teams. FCD is aggressive and kicks the ball down the field. FCD may win but I think Gold is better long term.
You must be drinking out of Plantit's cup. Sorry, don't agree with your assessment. Have them give you a signed release and then go join whatever other club/coach you think is best for your bb. If he develops and is good down the road, he'll be able to join any team he wants, including FCD.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 10/14/2009, 6:31 pm

Axxman wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
plantit wrote:
I have boxing gloves at home, should I bring them this weekend? I'll see if I can find some pink ones too....
I have about 8 sets of boxing gloves including a pink set that i can bring! Rank the D1 99s - Page 2 Icon_cheers
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by newbemom99 10/14/2009, 6:33 pm

Not really I was just comparing the FCD teams, I think all three teams are behind. Prefer to go to Solar or Texans. What release are you referring to?

newbemom99
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by rantnrave 10/14/2009, 6:37 pm

newbemom99 wrote:
rantnrave wrote:
newbemom99 wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
newbemom99 wrote:

newbemom'99,

Problem is you were not clear. You mentioned how they don't win any games. Then you inquired as to potential moving in mid-year. If they are better long-term; then why move?

rantnrave
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by newbemom99 10/14/2009, 6:47 pm

rantnrave wrote:
newbemom99 wrote:
rantnrave wrote:
newbemom99 wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
newbemom99 wrote:

newbemom'99,

Problem is you were not clear. You mentioned how they don't win any games. Then you inquired as to potential moving in mid-year. If they are better long-term; then why move?
My preference is to leave FCD. The comparison was to address combining teams and your request of why a player would move to Gold. My original question was why the big difference between the top clubs.

newbemom99
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 10/14/2009, 8:21 pm

Ibystander wrote:
plantit wrote:
Won't go there . You see one thing I see another. Will not argue both players talents. will leave it at that .good luck.
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 10/14/2009, 8:31 pm

Axxman wrote:
newbemom99 wrote:
rantnrave wrote:
newbemom99 wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
newbemom99 wrote:

newbemom'99,

You must be drinking out of Plantit's cup. Sorry, don't agree with your assessment. Have them give you a signed release and then go join whatever other club/coach you think is best for your bb. If he develops and is good down the road, he'll be able to join any team he wants, including FCD.
This from a mng?? . Those clubs hand out releases like candy,just ask real nice . Comical!! what reason is she gonna give ntx . That they didn't consolidate. LOL
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 10/14/2009, 8:46 pm

Lol. And that assumes that another team will take her bb. But in every victory as well as every loss, you take a look at yourself and ask what did I do. Maybe bb's team isn't winning because bb is on it. Is he part of the solution or part of the problem. Top teams aren't in the habit of taking other teams problems. If he is part of the solution then everyone will see it when he plays this year and he can chose any number of clubs to go to next season.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 10/14/2009, 8:58 pm

Was being facetious because I doubt highly she will get a release, especially from one of the money hungry large clubs. But it can't hurt to try.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 10/14/2009, 9:00 pm

plantit wrote:
Axxman wrote:
newbemom99 wrote:
rantnrave wrote:
newbemom99 wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
newbemom99 wrote:

newbemom'99,

This from a mng?? . Those clubs hand out releases like candy,just ask real nice . Comical!! what reason is she gonna give ntx . That they didn't consolidate. LOL

By mng, are you referring to manager? Surely you don't think I'm the Andro Red manager cause you would be highly mistaken, and that could be a first for you?

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 10/14/2009, 9:04 pm

And you keep insulting my cup Axx ? It's a nice silver oak vino on good days so you may want to partake
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 10/14/2009, 9:08 pm

plantit wrote:And you keep insulting my cup Axx ? It's a nice silver oak vino on good days so you may want to partake
I'm just having fun man. I'll partake, but you'll have to bring a bota bag full of a nice Malbec. Can't drink out of the same cup these days, too much swine flu going around.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 10/14/2009, 9:10 pm

Axxman wrote:
plantit wrote:
Axxman wrote:
newbemom99 wrote:
rantnrave wrote:
newbemom99 wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
newbemom99 wrote:

newbemom'99,

By mng, are you referring to manager? Surely you don't think I'm the Andro Red manager cause you would be highly mistaken, and that could be a first for you?

Your past posts insinuate this is the case . But mabey thats your deep cover .For all your bashing if Josema moved to fcd would Axx Jr also move?
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 10/14/2009, 9:15 pm

Axxman wrote:
plantit wrote:And you keep insulting my cup Axx ? It's a nice silver oak vino on good days so you may want to partake
I'm just having fun man. I'll partake, but you'll have to bring a bota bag full of a nice Malbec. Can't drink out of the same cup these days, too much swine flu going around.
Bota bags are for whiskey and sking . "But I got a flask in my car, if you'd like to join me for a little after hours drink".
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 10/14/2009, 9:17 pm

plantit wrote:
Axxman wrote:
plantit wrote:
Axxman wrote:
newbemom99 wrote:
rantnrave wrote:
newbemom99 wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
newbemom99 wrote:

newbemom'99,

Your past posts insinuate this is the case . But mabey thats your deep cover .For all your bashing if Josema moved to fcd would Axx Jr also move?
No cover and definately not the manager. If Josema moved to FCD I would not be thrilled, but yes, I would very likely follow at this point.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 10/14/2009, 9:29 pm

Axxman wrote:
plantit wrote:
Axxman wrote:
plantit wrote:
Axxman wrote:
newbemom99 wrote:
rantnrave wrote:
newbemom99 wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
newbemom99 wrote:

newbemom'99,

No cover and definately not the manager. If Josema moved to FCD I would not be thrilled, but yes, I would very likely follow at this point.

Thats the only point I've been trying to make the whole time..We stay w/ a coach that are kids like and we believe in . Both are good choices . Whether or not my kids play for fcdallas. They will be a top 2 club in dfw I just point out the obvious. like it or not thats where ntx soccer is headed.
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by liebevin 10/14/2009, 10:15 pm

plantit wrote:
Axxman wrote:
plantit wrote:
Axxman wrote:
plantit wrote:
Axxman wrote:
newbemom99 wrote:
rantnrave wrote:
newbemom99 wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
newbemom99 wrote:

newbemom'99,

Thats the only point I've been trying to make the whole time..We stay w/ a coach that are kids like and we believe in . Both are good choices . Whether or not my kids play for fcdallas. They will be a top 2 club in dfw I just point out the obvious. like it or not thats where ntx soccer is headed.
It is always about the coach...stick with your coach...the patch on the jersey means ZERO...does your bb have fun/adoration of his coach?...and is still wanting to play at this stage?
For the 98Bs, Solar/Smith killed everyone in PAL and for the first year D1. Check the scores this year...the gap is narrowing...Solar/Smith is still dominant,but there are no more double digit trounces. By U14, the gap narrows even more...Make sure your bb is ready and WANTING to go to the pitch for their Saturday games and quit worrying about which college they won't attend. Take the YOU out of the equation and let the kids play....there are very few Charlie Davies amongst our midst and we just saw how quickly that can all be taken away....

Prayers for Charlie and his family...and love your child for who they really are....
liebevin
liebevin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by rantnrave 10/15/2009, 6:17 am

newbemom99 wrote:
rantnrave wrote:
newbemom99 wrote:
rantnrave wrote:
newbemom99 wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
newbemom99 wrote:

newbemom'99,

My preference is to leave FCD. The comparison was to address combining teams and your request of why a player would move to Gold. My original question was why the big difference between the top clubs.
Here is a line item from your #11 post: "Add a few FCD players to Gold and you might have something but it would still have a hard time". This looks like your request!

rantnrave
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 10/15/2009, 9:47 am

Thank you to all the Samaritans who kindly offered their gloves. Without your overwhelming support, I wouldn't be here today. My feathers are no longer ruffled, so I'd like to take a rain check on that. But of course, it's the rain that got us all into this mess in the first place. Rank the D1 99s - Page 2 Fresse Good news tho, all my bbs were sick last weekend but are now healthy, full of energy, and eager to kick some balls!
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 10/15/2009, 9:50 am

good to hear they are all back 100%. We should get some games in.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2