Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Favorite Post CCSAI Game Libation....... Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Favorite Post CCSAI Game Libation.......

+10
DirtyDave10
soccermom040
Armadillo
plantit
THE NEEDLE
rcamber09
centermiddad
Pompey Lad
camjr
Libbydee
14 posters

Go down

Favorite Post CCSAI Game Libation....... Empty Favorite Post CCSAI Game Libation.......

Post by Libbydee 9/11/2009, 3:09 pm

Since most you '96 posters don't want to play the prediction game....let's play another one.....
Libbydee likee.....

Dos XX Amber......frozen schooner mug.....margarita salt around the rim......wedge of lime.... OH MAN...beat me naked and hide my clothes! Might have to have a couple of those before the HS football game tonight.
Favorite Post CCSAI Game Libation....... Drunken_smilie

Coming soon....CCSAI team with the hottest soccer moms....
Libbydee
Libbydee
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Favorite Post CCSAI Game Libation....... Empty Re: Favorite Post CCSAI Game Libation.......

Post by camjr 9/11/2009, 3:46 pm

A cold Newcastle for me...

(I haven't responded to the 96 prediction posts because we lowly D3 parents weren't invited to participate in your little prediction party) Favorite Post CCSAI Game Libation....... Icon_sad
camjr
camjr
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Favorite Post CCSAI Game Libation....... Empty Re: Favorite Post CCSAI Game Libation.......

Post by Pompey Lad 9/11/2009, 4:23 pm

camjr wrote:A cold Newcastle for me...

(I haven't responded to the 96 prediction posts because we lowly D3 parents weren't invited to participate in your little prediction party) Favorite Post CCSAI Game Libation....... Icon_sad

I didn't include D3 because I just didn't know enough to sound about the current teams to sound competent....no disrespect intended. I love all my fellow CCSAI teams.

Now regarding our favorite beverage....hmmmm Bass Ale is always high on the list unless I get that Texas twang thang going and then it's got to be a nice chilled Herrudura but it is easier to find Patron Silver. Favorite Post CCSAI Game Libation....... Icon_sunny
Pompey Lad
Pompey Lad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by centermiddad 9/11/2009, 5:56 pm

Pompey Lad wrote:
camjr wrote:A cold Newcastle for me...

I didn't include D3 because I just didn't know enough to sound about the current teams to sound competent....no disrespect intended. I love all my fellow CCSAI teams.

Now regarding our favorite beverage....hmmmm Bass Ale is always high on the list unless I get that Texas twang thang going and then it's got to be a nice chilled Herrudura but it is easier to find Patron Silver. Favorite Post CCSAI Game Libation....... Icon_sunny

Try going with a local brew from Ft. Worth, Rahr Red!! Make a $5 donation to a charity and from 1-3pm every Saturday you can taste test yourself at the brewery near I30 and 35W. That is why I prefer the early games!!!
centermiddad
centermiddad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by camjr 9/11/2009, 6:01 pm

Rahr in FW makes a good brew. You will be well served...
camjr
camjr
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rcamber09 9/11/2009, 11:18 pm

I have to go with a Frosty Mug of Brahma Beer served by a Brazilian Brunette with Tig ol Bitties and a Thong!!! My dream growing up was to be a Thong in Brazilia!! Mama Mia!!!

Il calcio รจ vita e passione!!

rcamber09
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by THE NEEDLE 9/12/2009, 11:16 am

rcamber09 wrote:I have to go with a Frosty Mug of Brahma Beer served by a Brazilian Brunette with Tig ol Bitties and a Thong!!! My dream growing up was to be a Thong in Brazilia!! Mama Mia!!!

Instead you are a Mr. T avatar. You missed the mark by a large margin. Mr T has a "landing strip" on top of his head; Brazialian girls don't have "landing strips".
THE NEEDLE
THE NEEDLE
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 9/12/2009, 11:40 am

Libbydee wrote:Since most you '96 posters don't want to play the prediction game....let's play another one.....
Libbydee likee.....

Dos XX Amber......frozen schooner mug.....margarita salt around the rim......wedge of lime.... OH MAN...beat me naked and hide my clothes! Might have to have a couple of those before the HS football game tonight.
Favorite Post CCSAI Game Libation....... Drunken_smilie

Coming soon....CCSAI team with the hottest soccer moms....
My favorite brand ----- FREE & COLD!!
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Armadillo 9/12/2009, 11:50 am

Oh man, the weather here in Denver is late fall in DFW. I left for the office this morning and it was 48 degrees and rainy. I'm getting on a jet this afternoon and flying home. Margarita at Gloria's will fit the bill tonight.
Armadillo
Armadillo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom040 9/13/2009, 2:16 am

A good ol' Ziegenbock (or 12 of them) always hits the spot! Favorite Post CCSAI Game Libation....... Icon_cheers
But Dos XX Amber is a close 2nd... stay dry my friends!
soccermom040
soccermom040
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by DirtyDave10 9/13/2009, 11:22 am

Like the commercial says. There is nothing better than a Bud Light that has been sitting in the bottom of the cooler all day, and is 1 degree away from a beer slushi. Favorite Post CCSAI Game Libation....... Icon_bounce
DirtyDave10
DirtyDave10
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by StrikerDad96 9/14/2009, 10:22 pm

I like Prozac before the game. If we win, then it only takes a couple of tequila shots to calm the nerves. If we lose, more Prozac, more tequila, and remove sharp objects. Favorite Post CCSAI Game Libation....... Affraid
StrikerDad96
StrikerDad96
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Libbydee 9/18/2009, 1:50 pm

With no CCSAI games again this weekend I should change this thread to "Favorite Rain Out Libation"...DAYYYYMMMM I'm bored!! Oh well, only 29 hours until Texas and Tech kick off.

Hey rcamber09....shes Columbian not Brazilian but.......Desiderio che ero thong di Sofia Vergara! ......( Man I hope that Italian translator wasn't lying to me or I'll be kicked off yet another forum.)

Think I'll go have some of that Brahama Brew this afternoon......yeah, that's the ticket.

Favorite Post CCSAI Game Libation....... Geckoman
Libbydee
Libbydee
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by THE THREAD 9/24/2009, 10:39 pm

THE THREAD partakes in the miller lite.

THE THREAD is a simple being.
THE THREAD
THE THREAD
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Haystack 9/24/2009, 11:13 pm

Haystack really likes a good margarita or a spicey bloody mary...
Haystack
Haystack
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Pompey Lad 9/25/2009, 1:49 pm

After last weeks poor start it was time to end w/tequila and xanex
Pompey Lad
Pompey Lad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tequilapark 9/25/2009, 1:56 pm

rcamber09 wrote:I have to go with a Frosty Mug of Brahma Beer served by a Brazilian Brunette with Tig ol Bitties and a Thong!!! My dream growing up was to be a Thong in Brazilia!! Mama Mia!!!

rcamber, where do you find Brahma here in Dallas? Do you know where to find Skol?
Tequilapark
Tequilapark
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down