Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

99 D1 9/26- 9/27 Predictions - Page 3 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

99 D1 9/26- 9/27 Predictions

+21
abc123
Marvin
Cordouan
crzysocmom
incognito
CLUB31
4 world cups
99srule
taylortoons
Axxman
Ibystander
Soccerballs
go99
socmom3
plantit
NorthTXWildcat
Eight-Ball
arsenalfan
omega striker
2good4u
BACKPOST
25 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

99 D1 9/26- 9/27 Predictions - Page 3 Empty 99 D1 9/26-27

Post by crzysocmom 9/26/2009, 4:54 pm

Comets Blue-5 FC Dallas Rhine-0

crzysocmom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

99 D1 9/26- 9/27 Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: 99 D1 9/26- 9/27 Predictions

Post by CLUB31 9/26/2009, 6:35 pm

What a game! Solar Red vs DTS 1-0 both are great little teams and will finish in the top 5 befoer all is said and done.

CLUB31
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 9/26/2009, 11:15 pm

Barcelona 2 - Texans Red 1. Wow. No....... guest players had nothing to do with them playing well in the PLD Tourny. Yeah right. Don't even try smurfy.
Nice win for the Gunners against Chivas.
FC Force needs to go ahead and quit Classic now, it's a lost cause.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 9/26/2009, 11:36 pm

Axxman wrote:Barcelona 2 - Texans Red 1. Wow. No....... guest players had nothing to do with them playing well in the PLD Tourny. Yeah right. Don't even try smurfy.
Nice win for the Gunners against Chivas.
FC Force needs to go ahead and quit Classic now, it's a lost cause.
Oh, and forgot to mention ASG, nice win over CCO that nobody was predicting.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordouan 9/27/2009, 9:52 am

Here is a good one : Barcelona 1 Dallas Texan South 1. Interestingly it should be a win for Barcelona, the ref recalled a goal an a weird off side (one of those off side whre you have 10 players in the box waiting on a cross from the winger) and Barcelona has a PK with 5 mn to go in the game and actually misses the PK.Anybody still doubting barcelona is a top team (with or without guest players) ?

Cordouan
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 9/27/2009, 11:58 am

Cordouan wrote:Here is a good one : Barcelona 1 Dallas Texan South 1. Interestingly it should be a win for Barcelona, the ref recalled a goal an a weird off side (one of those off side whre you have 10 players in the box waiting on a cross from the winger) and Barcelona has a PK with 5 mn to go in the game and actually misses the PK.Anybody still doubting barcelona is a top team (with or without guest players) ?
Sounds like they play to the level of their competition.
Well we got beat 3-0 today by the Texans. We missed our coach today and did not play well, but so it goes. The nice thing is that from what I saw today, the Texans are not the Goliath they used to be and the gap is certainly narrowing. If one of the top teams plays well, the Texans can be beat. Also heard Suarez lost to Atletico Madrid.
Texans 3 - Andro Red 0
Atletico Madrid 2 - FCD Suarez 1 (I'm pretty sure that was the score).

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 99srule 9/27/2009, 12:34 pm

Axxman wrote:
Cordouan wrote:Here is a good one : Barcelona 1 Dallas Texan South 1. Interestingly it should be a win for Barcelona, the ref recalled a goal an a weird off side (one of those off side whre you have 10 players in the box waiting on a cross from the winger) and Barcelona has a PK with 5 mn to go in the game and actually misses the PK.Anybody still doubting barcelona is a top team (with or without guest players) ?
Well we got beat 3-0 today by the Texans. We missed our coach today and did not play well, but so it goes. The nice thing is that from what I saw today, the Texans are not the Goliath they used to be and the gap is certainly narrowing. If one of the top teams plays well, the Texans can be beat. Also heard Suarez lost to Atletico Madrid.
Texans 3 - Andro Red 0
watched the texans -andromeda game and axxman you were completed out classed except for the somersault throw-in. that was great. FCD struggles and will have a hard time staying in d1

99srule
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Eight-Ball 9/27/2009, 12:50 pm

The gap always narrows as the players get older. Look at all the "upsets" that are happening in the D1 games for evidence of that. Every team is beatable, that is why we play the games. The real question is which team and players are going to develop the most over the next year - that is what matters. And I agree with 99s - the flip throw-in (or whatever its called) was really cool!

Eight-Ball
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin 9/27/2009, 1:13 pm

Axxman wrote:
Texans 3 - Andro Red 0

I would say the opposite. I think the last time you played Dynamo/Texans you tied them, sounds like it is going just the opposite of what you say. From what I saw, I think you got off easy with a 3-0 loss.

Marvin
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 9/27/2009, 1:14 pm

99srule wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Texans 3 - Andro Red 0
watched the texans -andromeda game and axxman you were completed out classed except for the somersault throw-in. that was great. FCD struggles and will have a hard time staying in d1
Andro Red played poorly all weekend, perhaps it was the coach not being around, perhaps not. We were outplayed today no doubt, not so sure about your out classed comment. FCD Suarez may have struggled, but don't take anything away from Atletico Madrid, they are a solid little team and will give many fits. FCD however, will remain in D1, no question, just do the math.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 9/27/2009, 1:20 pm

Marvin wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Texans 3 - Andro Red 0

I would say the opposite. I think the last time you played Dynamo/Texans you tied them, sounds like it is going just the opposite of what you say. From what I saw, I think you got off easy with a 3-0 loss.
You can oppose all you want, doesn't much matter. A year ago Dynamo/Texans would beat teams like Solar, Andro Red, etc. etc. by much bigger goal differentials. The fact that we played as poorly as we did today, lacked a coach, and a couple other things not worth mentioning, and only lost 3-0, says alot. You are right, they should have beaten us by much more today, but didn't. And btw, should have been 2-0 cause that first goal was a nice push in the back both arms extended, something the Texans seem to be quite good at.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CLUB31 9/27/2009, 1:57 pm

Not a Texan or Andromena parent and always like to see the Texans lose. Andro is a good team but you are blind. They are not even close to that Texan team. That game could have been 6 or 7 to zip if not for good goaltending. Wished I could tell you different but it's just not close right now. I am with you though things will change over the course of the year.

CLUB31
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by socmom3 9/27/2009, 2:29 pm

Axxman wrote:
Marvin wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Texans 3 - Andro Red 0

You can oppose all you want, doesn't much matter. A year ago Dynamo/Texans would beat teams like Solar, Andro Red, etc. etc. by much bigger goal differentials. The fact that we played as poorly as we did today, lacked a coach, and a couple other things not worth mentioning, and only lost 3-0, says alot. You are right, they should have beaten us by much more today, but didn't. And btw, should have been 2-0 cause that first goal was a nice push in the back both arms extended, something the Texans seem to be quite good at.

Well, the things not worth mentioning might have contributed to the outcome, which relates to another thread on here about the rash of poor officiating in CL recently. While we were outplayed and just overall didn't play well at all ourselves, the gap is definitely narrowing. On a good day with 100% healthy players, a coach present, and consistent practices/games (no 2 week long rain delays!), the game today would've been closer if not a different outcome. I wouldn't say the Texans played their best game either for some of the same reasons. They are a good team and with the exception of one player in particular (PM if you want details) exhibit good sportsmanship and are a good group of kids. They will have a good run this year...cut a few...recruit a few and stay in the top 5 over the next several years. Andro will survive, continue to improve/develop, and be right there with them down the road. While my bb was disappointed in the loss today against his old team, we know with 100% confidence we made the right decision in signing with Andro and are proud of our boys.
socmom3
socmom3
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by arsenalfan 9/27/2009, 3:55 pm

socmom3 wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Marvin wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Texans 3 - Andro Red 0

Well, the things not worth mentioning might have contributed to the outcome, which relates to another thread on here about the rash of poor officiating in CL recently. While we were outplayed and just overall didn't play well at all ourselves, the gap is definitely narrowing. On a good day with 100% healthy players, a coach present, and consistent practices/games (no 2 week long rain delays!), the game today would've been closer if not a different outcome. I wouldn't say the Texans played their best game either for some of the same reasons. They are a good team and with the exception of one player in particular (PM if you want details) exhibit good sportsmanship and are a good group of kids. They will have a good run this year...cut a few...recruit a few and stay in the top 5 over the next several years. Andro will survive, continue to improve/develop, and be right there with them down the road. While my bb was disappointed in the loss today against his old team, we know with 100% confidence we made the right decision in signing with Andro and are proud of our boys.

That was a good game today.

arsenalfan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by arsenalfan 9/27/2009, 4:01 pm

Axxman wrote:
Marvin wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Texans 3 - Andro Red 0

If anyone need a copy of the "Excuse Book" Axx owns one. Your team did not manage to even have one "good" shot on the goal. Weren't you the one that said a few months ago that the gap was getting narrower. Remember the last time you played the Texans it was 0-0 in the really strong wind. Now 3-0. Hmmmmmm.

arsenalfan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 9/27/2009, 4:54 pm

Eight-Ball wrote:The gap always narrows as the players get older. Look at all the "upsets" that are happening in the D1 games for evidence of that. Every team is beatable, that is why we play the games. The real question is which team and players are going to develop the most over the next year - that is what matters. And I agree with 99s - the flip throw-in (or whatever its called) was really cool!
X2 well said! 99 D1 9/26- 9/27 Predictions - Page 3 Icon_cheers
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by 99srule 9/27/2009, 5:10 pm

socmom3 wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Marvin wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Texans 3 - Andro Red 0

wah!!!! anyone have a pacifier?

99srule
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by abc123 9/27/2009, 7:16 pm

Socmom -

Shut up. Before.... it was PK's. Now it is poor officiating, players who are hurt, rain, and a coach who has his priorities misplaced. Go away. Your team is good; just like 13 others. There is one great team and your kid doesn't play on it. I, once again, am grumpy. because morons really piss me off. More Smurf, less socmom3. Are you seriously calling out a 10 year old? for being a bad sport? PM? Please tell me that you are not calling out a ten yr old.?? Adjust the meds.

abc123
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 9/27/2009, 7:30 pm

abc123 wrote:Socmom -

Shut up. Before.... it was PK's. Now it is poor officiating, players who are hurt, rain, and a coach who has his priorities misplaced. Go away. Your team is good; just like 13 others. There is one great team and your kid doesn't play on it. I, once again, am grumpy. because morons really piss me off. More Smurf, less socmom3. Are you seriously calling out a 10 year old? for being a bad sport? PM? Please tell me that you are not calling out a ten yr old.?? Adjust the meds.
Well said. Couldn't agree more. Can we get back to scores? Anybody know scores from the other two games today-FCD South (Saavedra) v. FWFC and FCD Blue (Rhine) v. Tyler Azzurri? Even though it's not posted, I think I remember someone saying Suarez lost to Atletico Madrid.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by middlewing256 9/27/2009, 7:51 pm

abc123 wrote:Socmom -

ABC - the fact remains one of our players were taken out after the whistle was blown - anyway you look at it that is poor play and sportsmanship - they had already won - let it rest! Mabey they are calling out a 10 year old - but a 10 year old that takes a player out after the whistle should really be taught better by his parents! - sorry but thats the facts. Mabey instead of Socmom needing meds - those parents might need a class or two in parenting.

middlewing256
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Texas101 9/27/2009, 8:02 pm

I agree, why don't you shut up, morons like YOU really piss me off. Let her voice her opinion, like I'm sure you haven't complained about the rain or the poor job the refs are doing lately. They may be one great team but from what I've seen, I wouldn't want my bb playing on it. Andro may have been outplayed today, but outclassed, what a joke!

Texas101
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by socmom3 9/27/2009, 8:26 pm

Texas101 wrote:I agree, why don't you shut up, morons like YOU really piss me off. Let her voice her opinion, like I'm sure you haven't complained about the rain or the poor job the refs are doing lately. They may be one great team but from what I've seen, I wouldn't want my bb playing on it. Andro may have been outplayed today, but outclassed, what a joke!

Let me clarify again (for ABC). Only one kid (and yes, ABC, I'm saying only ONE 10/11 yr old kid) showed his ugly side today. The rest of that team are great kids with great parents - many of those kids walked over and showed concern for our injured player - those kids showed class and sportsmanship. Yes, they are a talented team and will probably run the table this year - they deserve it the way they play. The top 5 teams at the end of this first year of CL will duke it out year in and year out for the next 7-8 yrs and I, for one, am looking forward to it - great talent in this age group which will continue to improve every year. Also, don't be surprised if one or two teams climb their way up from D2 and D3 to give this year's current "IT" teams a run for their money - it WILL happen.
socmom3
socmom3
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/27/2009, 8:50 pm

socmom3 wrote:
Texas101 wrote:I agree, why don't you shut up, morons like YOU really piss me off. Let her voice her opinion, like I'm sure you haven't complained about the rain or the poor job the refs are doing lately. They may be one great team but from what I've seen, I wouldn't want my bb playing on it. Andro may have been outplayed today, but outclassed, what a joke!

Let me clarify again (for ABC). Only one kid (and yes, ABC, I'm saying only ONE 10/11 yr old kid) showed his ugly side today. The rest of that team are great kids with great parents - many of those kids walked over and showed concern for our injured player - those kids showed class and sportsmanship. Yes, they are a talented team and will probably run the table this year - they deserve it the way they play. The top 5 teams at the end of this first year of CL will duke it out year in and year out for the next 7-8 yrs and I, for one, am looking forward to it - great talent in this age group which will continue to improve every year. Also, don't be surprised if one or two teams climb their way up from D2 and D3 to give this year's current "IT" teams a run for their money - it WILL happen.
Lol. There are some very talented players on that team. As far as the 7-8 yr deal goes, I doubt it. Will enjoy seeing those very talented kids on the FCD juniors team in about 4 yrs. That team will then be just another good team amongst many. BTW I don't think a 10-11 yr old intentionally takes someone out. We parents often get them so worked up at "going hard" etc that discretion often losses out. It is just learning to play and we should make sure they know that it is not worth potentially hurting yourself or another kid. Instead we act as if every game is the world cup. It's not the 10yr old, it's the parents. Not just his, but us all.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by socmom3 9/27/2009, 9:07 pm

go99 wrote:
socmom3 wrote:

Lol. There are some very talented players on that team. As far as the 7-8 yr deal goes, I doubt it. Will enjoy seeing those very talented kids on the FCD juniors team in about 4 yrs. That team will then be just another good team amongst many. BTW I don't think a 10-11 yr old intentionally takes someone out. We parents often get them so worked up at "going hard" etc that discretion often losses out. It is just learning to play and we should make sure they know that it is not worth potentially hurting yourself or another kid. Instead we act as if every game is the world cup. It's not the 10yr old, it's the parents. Not just his, but us all.

You are correct....the talent from that team (and others) will gravitate towards FCD jrs and other developmental academy teams in the next 4-5 years...only a matter of time. Funny, judging by the looks of the sidelines at today's DT/Andro match today, you would've thought it was an important game ("world cup")...lots of non-Texans/Andro spectators. I love watching my kids play soccer, but don't think I'd spend my Sunday morning watching someone else's kids play. 99 D1 9/26- 9/27 Predictions - Page 3 Icon_razz
socmom3
socmom3
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by abc123 9/27/2009, 9:10 pm

Middlearm256 - was a foul called? I certainly hope so. If there was, then the referees did their job. Texans parents - Middlearm256 says that a member of the TEXANS family needs a parenting class(or two). Just trying to clarify.
Texas101 - I don't believe I impeded her opinion. That would be quite a feat if could control her inane posts. I think the referees do a very nice job, and in North Texas only a fool complains about the rain.
Socmom3 - It's nice to see that you are finally toning down your opinions, because you really are not very smart. I take that back, you may, well indeed, be intelligent. Your soccer jones has impaired your thinking.

abc123
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/27/2009, 9:21 pm

socmom3 wrote:
go99 wrote:
socmom3 wrote:

You are correct....the talent from that team (and others) will gravitate towards FCD jrs and other developmental academy teams in the next 4-5 years...only a matter of time. Funny, judging by the looks of the sidelines at today's DT/Andro match today, you would've thought it was an important game ("world cup")...lots of non-Texans/Andro spectators. I love watching my kids play soccer, but don't think I'd spend my Sunday morning watching someone else's kids play. 99 D1 9/26- 9/27 Predictions - Page 3 Icon_razz
I know I wouldn't spend my sunday watching someone elses kid play diaperball. Even at it's best at this age group it barley even resembles soccer.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next