Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

99 D1 9/26- 9/27 Predictions - Page 4 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

99 D1 9/26- 9/27 Predictions

+21
abc123
Marvin
Cordouan
crzysocmom
incognito
CLUB31
4 world cups
99srule
taylortoons
Axxman
Ibystander
Soccerballs
go99
socmom3
plantit
NorthTXWildcat
Eight-Ball
arsenalfan
omega striker
2good4u
BACKPOST
25 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

99 D1 9/26- 9/27 Predictions - Page 4 Empty Re: 99 D1 9/26- 9/27 Predictions

Post by go99 9/27/2009, 9:21 pm

socmom3 wrote:
go99 wrote:
socmom3 wrote:
Texas101 wrote:I agree, why don't you shut up, morons like YOU really piss me off. Let her voice her opinion, like I'm sure you haven't complained about the rain or the poor job the refs are doing lately. They may be one great team but from what I've seen, I wouldn't want my bb playing on it. Andro may have been outplayed today, but outclassed, what a joke!

Let me clarify again (for ABC). Only one kid (and yes, ABC, I'm saying only ONE 10/11 yr old kid) showed his ugly side today. The rest of that team are great kids with great parents - many of those kids walked over and showed concern for our injured player - those kids showed class and sportsmanship. Yes, they are a talented team and will probably run the table this year - they deserve it the way they play. The top 5 teams at the end of this first year of CL will duke it out year in and year out for the next 7-8 yrs and I, for one, am looking forward to it - great talent in this age group which will continue to improve every year. Also, don't be surprised if one or two teams climb their way up from D2 and D3 to give this year's current "IT" teams a run for their money - it WILL happen.
Lol. There are some very talented players on that team. As far as the 7-8 yr deal goes, I doubt it. Will enjoy seeing those very talented kids on the FCD juniors team in about 4 yrs. That team will then be just another good team amongst many. BTW I don't think a 10-11 yr old intentionally takes someone out. We parents often get them so worked up at "going hard" etc that discretion often losses out. It is just learning to play and we should make sure they know that it is not worth potentially hurting yourself or another kid. Instead we act as if every game is the world cup. It's not the 10yr old, it's the parents. Not just his, but us all.

You are correct....the talent from that team (and others) will gravitate towards FCD jrs and other developmental academy teams in the next 4-5 years...only a matter of time. Funny, judging by the looks of the sidelines at today's DT/Andro match today, you would've thought it was an important game ("world cup")...lots of non-Texans/Andro spectators. I love watching my kids play soccer, but don't think I'd spend my Sunday morning watching someone else's kids play. 99 D1 9/26- 9/27 Predictions - Page 4 Icon_razz
I know I wouldn't spend my sunday watching someone elses kid play diaperball. Even at it's best at this age group it barley even resembles soccer.

go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by slidetackle 9/27/2009, 9:35 pm

Sounds like a heated discussion -- gee must be those "evil" Texans again. Andro -- you sound like poor loosers. Why is it everytime a team loses, they start blaming everyone else. Boo hoo!

slidetackle
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by slidetackle 9/27/2009, 9:38 pm

go99 wrote:
socmom3 wrote:
go99 wrote:
socmom3 wrote:
Texas101 wrote:I agree, why don't you shut up, morons like YOU really piss me off. Let her voice her opinion, like I'm sure you haven't complained about the rain or the poor job the refs are doing lately. They may be one great team but from what I've seen, I wouldn't want my bb playing on it. Andro may have been outplayed today, but outclassed, what a joke!

Let me clarify again (for ABC). Only one kid (and yes, ABC, I'm saying only ONE 10/11 yr old kid) showed his ugly side today. The rest of that team are great kids with great parents - many of those kids walked over and showed concern for our injured player - those kids showed class and sportsmanship. Yes, they are a talented team and will probably run the table this year - they deserve it the way they play. The top 5 teams at the end of this first year of CL will duke it out year in and year out for the next 7-8 yrs and I, for one, am looking forward to it - great talent in this age group which will continue to improve every year. Also, don't be surprised if one or two teams climb their way up from D2 and D3 to give this year's current "IT" teams a run for their money - it WILL happen.
Lol. There are some very talented players on that team. As far as the 7-8 yr deal goes, I doubt it. Will enjoy seeing those very talented kids on the FCD juniors team in about 4 yrs. That team will then be just another good team amongst many. BTW I don't think a 10-11 yr old intentionally takes someone out. We parents often get them so worked up at "going hard" etc that discretion often losses out. It is just learning to play and we should make sure they know that it is not worth potentially hurting yourself or another kid. Instead we act as if every game is the world cup. It's not the 10yr old, it's the parents. Not just his, but us all.

You are correct....the talent from that team (and others) will gravitate towards FCD jrs and other developmental academy teams in the next 4-5 years...only a matter of time. Funny, judging by the looks of the sidelines at today's DT/Andro match today, you would've thought it was an important game ("world cup")...lots of non-Texans/Andro spectators. I love watching my kids play soccer, but don't think I'd spend my Sunday morning watching someone else's kids play. 99 D1 9/26- 9/27 Predictions - Page 4 Icon_razz
I know I wouldn't spend my sunday watching someone elses kid play diaperball. Even at it's best at this age group it barley even resembles soccer.
I wouldn't spend the weekend watching your team either. But I couldn't disagree with you more; there are several -- no let me clarify a few teams that I would watch they play very good soccer -- not diaperball. Don't talk about your team that way.

slidetackle
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by socmom3 9/27/2009, 9:45 pm

slidetackle wrote:Sounds like a heated discussion -- gee must be those "evil" Texans again. Andro -- you sound like poor loosers. Why is it everytime a team loses, they start blaming everyone else. Boo hoo!

No excuses, no one to blame but ourselves...our team played terrible today. We didn't expect to win this match, but hoped for a better showing. In fact my kid got injured early in the 1st half and was out most of the rest of the game BUT it wasn't an "evil " Texans' or anyone else's fault, just an injury that happens playing competitive soccer.

PS - I don't really think all Texans are evil... 99 D1 9/26- 9/27 Predictions - Page 4 Icon_lol
socmom3
socmom3
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/27/2009, 9:53 pm

not just my team but all of them. The best attempt I have seen so far was barca. Yes it is all of the 10yr old teams and I will throw the 98's in too. 97's are starting to get there and by 96 they are playing decent quality soccer. By no means world class, but decent. If you think 10yr old are playing or even have the capacity to play high level soccer then you are overinfatuated with your team or lack the understanding of what soccer is. I love my daughters paintings (6yr old) but I am going to hold of on that call to the art museum just yet.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by 99srule 9/27/2009, 10:04 pm

go99 wrote:not just my team but all of them. The best attempt I have seen so far was barca. Yes it is all of the 10yr old teams and I will throw the 98's in too. 97's are starting to get there and by 96 they are playing decent quality soccer. By no means world class, but decent. If you think 10yr old are playing or even have the capacity to play high level soccer then you are overinfatuated with your team or lack the understanding of what soccer is. I love my daughters paintings (6yr old) but I am going to hold of on that call to the art museum just yet.
another brilliant go99 post. btw, how did your team do today?

99srule
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/27/2009, 10:10 pm

lost 1 to 0 but It was good to see them play in the face of some very physical, tough play and not quit. They endured, played on, and created plenty of opportunities and didn't finish.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by arsenalfan 9/28/2009, 7:26 am

slidetackle wrote:
go99 wrote:
socmom3 wrote:
go99 wrote:
socmom3 wrote:

I wouldn't spend the weekend watching your team either. But I couldn't disagree with you more; there are several -- no let me clarify a few teams that I would watch they play very good soccer -- not diaperball. Don't talk about your team that way.

Not even resemble the game of soccer? Go99, you are the Forrest of the class. You have such envy that it eats you inside. I am sure if your kid was on either team, you would compare the 2 teams to Brasil. Texas101, you need to jump on this moron instead of socmom.

arsenalfan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/28/2009, 8:41 am

No envy at all. I think both teams are great 10yr old teams. Obviously missed my point. 10 yr old soccer is a learning process and you will see a great level of improvement even from both of those teams by next year and the year after that. And I am sure both of the teams would blow out a team of Brazillian 10 yr olds. Who would be further ahead skill wise but even further behind tactically. Not going to get into the ins and outs of high level soccer with you because usually when people instantly throw out the names "moron etc." it's because the name hit close to home. So it would be a waste of time. Just ask your coach and he may try to clue you in. My guess is he will say the boys are learning and it's a long process. Blah, blah, blah, and you will not understand any of it. But what he will essentially be saying that they will continue to work hard, get better, and eventually come to terms with a very difficult game. You remind me of the highschool student who thinks he knows everything until he get's to college and finds that what he knows is nothing. Oh almost forgot, I'll return the favor of name calling. "Baka 99 D1 9/26- 9/27 Predictions - Page 4 Icon_razz "
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 9/28/2009, 8:52 am

omega striker was here! 99 D1 9/26- 9/27 Predictions - Page 4 Icon_cool
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 9/28/2009, 9:53 am

arsenalfan wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Marvin wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Cordouan wrote:Here is a good one : Barcelona 1 Dallas Texan South 1. Interestingly it should be a win for Barcelona, the ref recalled a goal an a weird off side (one of those off side whre you have 10 players in the box waiting on a cross from the winger) and Barcelona has a PK with 5 mn to go in the game and actually misses the PK.Anybody still doubting barcelona is a top team (with or without guest players) ?
Sounds like they play to the level of their competition.
Well we got beat 3-0 today by the Texans. We missed our coach today and did not play well, but so it goes. The nice thing is that from what I saw today, the Texans are not the Goliath they used to be and the gap is certainly narrowing. If one of the top teams plays well, the Texans can be beat. Also heard Suarez lost to Atletico Madrid.
Texans 3 - Andro Red 0
Atletico Madrid 2 - FCD Suarez 1 (I'm pretty sure that was the score).

I would say the opposite. I think the last time you played Dynamo/Texans you tied them, sounds like it is going just the opposite of what you say. From what I saw, I think you got off easy with a 3-0 loss.
You can oppose all you want, doesn't much matter. A year ago Dynamo/Texans would beat teams like Solar, Andro Red, etc. etc. by much bigger goal differentials. The fact that we played as poorly as we did today, lacked a coach, and a couple other things not worth mentioning, and only lost 3-0, says alot. You are right, they should have beaten us by much more today, but didn't. And btw, should have been 2-0 cause that first goal was a nice push in the back both arms extended, something the Texans seem to be quite good at.
If anyone need a copy of the "Excuse Book" Axx owns one. Your team did not manage to even have one "good" shot on the goal. Weren't you the one that said a few months ago that the gap was getting narrower. Remember the last time you played the Texans it was 0-0 in the really strong wind. Now 3-0. Hmmmmmm.

Which one was your bb out there, would love to know?
I am not basing my comments on the gap narrowing on the outcome of that game. I am simply comparing what I saw of the Texans yesterday to having watched them in the past. I just tell it like I see it and if it sounds like excuses to you, that's fine by me and I could care less. They should be the top team right now. Unless I'm mistaken, they are the only team that had two top solid teams combine into one, and they do not have many weaknesses. The interesting thing to me is, would those two teams have been better off if they remained separate for the sake of player development? Because I do see some of these other top teams catching them in the near future, which did not have the same luxury.
As to your idiotic "hmmmmmm" and the 3-0 vs. 0-0 of a few months ago, that is pretty easy to explain. It's all about playing to develop or playing to tie or win. Do you really think that Andromeda improved that much in two weeks going from a 5-0 loss to a 0-0 tie? You are not too soccer smart are you.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by arsenalfan 9/28/2009, 10:00 am

go99 wrote:No envy at all. I think both teams are great 10yr old teams. Obviously missed my point. 10 yr old soccer is a learning process and you will see a great level of improvement even from both of those teams by next year and the year after that. And I am sure both of the teams would blow out a team of Brazillian 10 yr olds. Who would be further ahead skill wise but even further behind tactically. Not going to get into the ins and outs of high level soccer with you because usually when people instantly throw out the names "moron etc." it's because the name hit close to home. So it would be a waste of time. Just ask your coach and he may try to clue you in. My guess is he will say the boys are learning and it's a long process. Blah, blah, blah, and you will not understand any of it. But what he will essentially be saying that they will continue to work hard, get better, and eventually come to terms with a very difficult game. You remind me of the highschool student who thinks he knows everything until he get's to college and finds that what he knows is nothing. Oh almost forgot, I'll return the favor of name calling. "Baka 99 D1 9/26- 9/27 Predictions - Page 4 Icon_razz "

Actually the truth is that you are simply amazing! When I need some soccer advice, I will make sure and come to you oh great one. Can you contradict yourself one more time for us though?
And it's "KAKA". And yes he is a very good Braziail soccer star. 99 D1 9/26- 9/27 Predictions - Page 4 Icon_lol

arsenalfan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/28/2009, 10:05 am

okay? 99 D1 9/26- 9/27 Predictions - Page 4 Icon_scratch Don't get the contradiction but that's okay and Baka means something totally different. If you are on craft you can talk to him and he will tell you the same thing. No need to get your advice from me
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by socmom3 9/28/2009, 10:07 am

arsenalfan wrote:
go99 wrote:No envy at all. I think both teams are great 10yr old teams. Obviously missed my point. 10 yr old soccer is a learning process and you will see a great level of improvement even from both of those teams by next year and the year after that. And I am sure both of the teams would blow out a team of Brazillian 10 yr olds. Who would be further ahead skill wise but even further behind tactically. Not going to get into the ins and outs of high level soccer with you because usually when people instantly throw out the names "moron etc." it's because the name hit close to home. So it would be a waste of time. Just ask your coach and he may try to clue you in. My guess is he will say the boys are learning and it's a long process. Blah, blah, blah, and you will not understand any of it. But what he will essentially be saying that they will continue to work hard, get better, and eventually come to terms with a very difficult game. You remind me of the highschool student who thinks he knows everything until he get's to college and finds that what he knows is nothing. Oh almost forgot, I'll return the favor of name calling. "Baka 99 D1 9/26- 9/27 Predictions - Page 4 Icon_razz "

Actually the truth is that you are simply amazing! When I need some soccer advice, I will make sure and come to you oh great one. Can you contradict yourself one more time for us though?
And it's "KAKA". And yes he is a very good Braziail soccer star. 99 D1 9/26- 9/27 Predictions - Page 4 Icon_lol

Actually, Baka is a japanese word for fool or stupid BUT I'm not really sure which word he meant to use. And no, arsenalfan, I'm not calling you stupid, I'm just helping to expand our vocabularies. 99 D1 9/26- 9/27 Predictions - Page 4 Icon_wink Hope your bb is feeling better! 99 D1 9/26- 9/27 Predictions - Page 4 Icon_smile
socmom3
socmom3
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/28/2009, 10:09 am

nice. you got it 99 D1 9/26- 9/27 Predictions - Page 4 Icon_biggrin . Though I would join in the name calling but add a little flavor
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 9/28/2009, 3:51 pm

go99 wrote:nice. you got it 99 D1 9/26- 9/27 Predictions - Page 4 Icon_biggrin . Though I would join in the name calling but add a little flavor
hey do you got any "hook up's" on Hatari Honzo swords? 99 D1 9/26- 9/27 Predictions - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/28/2009, 4:29 pm

the short answer is yes and no. None of us could probably afford anything from the house of Hattori Hanzo but could probably put you in the right place to inquire about owning some. Unless you are talking about the Kill Bill sword which I have not contact at all
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4