Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

99 Recruiting - Page 2 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

99 Recruiting

+12
omega striker
Axxman
Marvin
Ibystander
arsenalfan
clueless
Aswan
THE NEEDLE
OnTheSurface
go99
True10
Texas FC
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

99 Recruiting - Page 2 Empty Re: 99 Recruiting

Post by go99 10/29/2009, 12:11 pm

[You are right, he is not exactly new. Comparing how his 98 team played last year and now, D2 is not out of the question for next year. His 99 team is superior because Preston P & Marcio trained them and handed over to him. Judging from his 98 team, the 99 Texans has no way to go but down. We can crown him King Craft for this year but I doubt it will happen again next year.[/quote]
Okay let me clarify the "king craft". HN is a very smart guy (even though he is the darklord 99 Recruiting - Page 2 Icon_twisted ) and Craft has been around for a bit. I don't think HN has him around because he likes his haircut and is dating pamela anderson (figo's ex). By no means is he responsible for that teams winning. Talent wins and overwhelming talent dominates. My 6yr old Daughter could coach that team to an undefeated season. BTW she may be better than bb and is a pure scorer averaging 11 goals a game (sorry, threw that one in for my bud speedy 99 Recruiting - Page 2 Icon_biggrin )
King Craft is just a nickname. Craft extra cheesy wasn't as catchy or easy to type. 99 Recruiting - Page 2 Suspect does look like some sensative nerves about craft out there though. Wassup with that?

go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin 10/29/2009, 1:31 pm

omega striker wrote:
Marvin wrote:
omega striker wrote:
Marvin wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Marvin wrote:
go99 wrote:exactly. King Craft has no talent at all, just tons of chemistry. They are practically oozing the stuff. Still have some on my shoe and can't get it off. 99 Recruiting - Page 2 Suspect . lol. As it goes on kids are replaced by skills and talent. If your BB is good enough then top teams will find a spot for him at the expense of Jr chemistry set. Just don't be surprised if BB is not as good as you think he is.

You have no idea what you are talking about. You proved that long ago when you said your bb "shut down the german kid". It takes more than just chemistry to be where Crafts 99 team is. And lets not crown him King Craft just yet, he was given this team, he hasn't proven anything. His challenge is can he continue to bring these boys along and keep them ahead of the curve.

Lastly, please stop with the lol, you sound like a 12 year old girl.
Dang Martian, you're being a little rough aren't you. I only see sarcasm in his post and as much as I hate to say it, Craft if king right now. Perhaps a new king will take their place someday, but until that happens you have to give credit where it is due.

I do give full credit to the boys, not Craft. He just took the team. Maybe I misunderstand 99, it sounds as if he is referring to Craft and not the team. The team , until dethroned, is king right now. Crowning Craft is premature.

Go99, if that was sarcasm, I missed it. If you believe the Texans really have no talent I stick with my original post. And I do think any adult using teenage text slang is like OMG, so lame.
Of course the boys are always the talent ! we will see what changes if for the better Craft can do as time will only tell!
as far as your concerned, I think everybody read the "sarcasm" except you! and as far as the abbreviations go, they are just that! so either just relax or go and stuff your face with pills,alcohol,or whatever eases your blood or takes you to your "happy space" this kind of site is for parents with "thick skin" and is not intended for the use of club personel,representatives and especially coaches!!!!!!!!! 99 Recruiting - Page 2 Affraid

Yea, I'm club personnel. Wanting to make sure the boys and not the coach are getting credit. Doesn't sound very club line to me. Yes I may have jumped the gun, but with Go's history of ignorant statements one can never know if he is being sarcastic. By the way my skin is plenty thick but I appreciate you policing the site for everyone keeping all those undesirable thin skinned parents, coaches,club personnel...away.
I'm glad you now know your place! yes I do speak for alot of people on here, your the noob on here fool not go99 or anybody else ? if you don't like then go play on facebook, myspace or twitter with all the other kiddo's! 99 Recruiting - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes
I have been on here just as long as you, and TM to. Just because I don't feel the need to post often, or jump on a post with "Marvin was here" (like yourself) to raise my numbers, doesn't make me a noob. Glad you speak for "alot of people on here" do they know that, who are all these "people" exactly that you speak for? There may be a fool here, but it's not me.

Marvin
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 10/29/2009, 2:02 pm

Marvin wrote:
omega striker wrote:
Marvin wrote:
omega striker wrote:
Marvin wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Marvin wrote:
go99 wrote:exactly. King Craft has no talent at all, just tons of chemistry. They are practically oozing the stuff. Still have some on my shoe and can't get it off. 99 Recruiting - Page 2 Suspect . lol. As it goes on kids are replaced by skills and talent. If your BB is good enough then top teams will find a spot for him at the expense of Jr chemistry set. Just don't be surprised if BB is not as good as you think he is.

You have no idea what you are talking about. You proved that long ago when you said your bb "shut down the german kid". It takes more than just chemistry to be where Crafts 99 team is. And lets not crown him King Craft just yet, he was given this team, he hasn't proven anything. His challenge is can he continue to bring these boys along and keep them ahead of the curve.

Dang Martian, you're being a little rough aren't you. I only see sarcasm in his post and as much as I hate to say it, Craft if king right now. Perhaps a new king will take their place someday, but until that happens you have to give credit where it is due.

I do give full credit to the boys, not Craft. He just took the team. Maybe I misunderstand 99, it sounds as if he is referring to Craft and not the team. The team , until dethroned, is king right now. Crowning Craft is premature.

Go99, if that was sarcasm, I missed it. If you believe the Texans really have no talent I stick with my original post. And I do think any adult using teenage text slang is like OMG, so lame.
Of course the boys are always the talent ! we will see what changes if for the better Craft can do as time will only tell!
as far as your concerned, I think everybody read the "sarcasm" except you! and as far as the abbreviations go, they are just that! so either just relax or go and stuff your face with pills,alcohol,or whatever eases your blood or takes you to your "happy space" this kind of site is for parents with "thick skin" and is not intended for the use of club personel,representatives and especially coaches!!!!!!!!! 99 Recruiting - Page 2 Affraid

Yea, I'm club personnel. Wanting to make sure the boys and not the coach are getting credit. Doesn't sound very club line to me. Yes I may have jumped the gun, but with Go's history of ignorant statements one can never know if he is being sarcastic. By the way my skin is plenty thick but I appreciate you policing the site for everyone keeping all those undesirable thin skinned parents, coaches,club personnel...away.
I'm glad you now know your place! yes I do speak for alot of people on here, your the noob on here fool not go99 or anybody else ? if you don't like then go play on facebook, myspace or twitter with all the other kiddo's! 99 Recruiting - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes
I have been on here just as long as you, and TM to. Just because I don't feel the need to post often, or jump on a post with "Marvin was here" (like yourself) to raise my numbers, doesn't make me a noob. Glad you speak for "alot of people on here" do they know that, who are all these "people" exactly that you speak for? There may be a fool here, but it's not me.
That's what I'm talking about, good stuff. This stupid rain now has us fighting over abbreviations, post counts, newbies, and anything else we can stir up. I just hope we can get a game or two in this weekend, that's not too much to ask for is it?

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by rantnrave 10/29/2009, 2:10 pm

go99 wrote:[You are right, he is not exactly new. Comparing how his 98 team played last year and now, D2 is not out of the question for next year. His 99 team is superior because Preston P & Marcio trained them and handed over to him. Judging from his 98 team, the 99 Texans has no way to go but down. We can crown him King Craft for this year but I doubt it will happen again next year.
Okay let me clarify the "king craft". HN is a very smart guy (even though he is the darklord 99 Recruiting - Page 2 Icon_twisted ) and Craft has been around for a bit. I don't think HN has him around because he likes his haircut and is dating pamela anderson (figo's ex). By no means is he responsible for that teams winning. Talent wins and overwhelming talent dominates. My 6yr old Daughter could coach that team to an undefeated season. BTW she may be better than bb and is a pure scorer averaging 11 goals a game (sorry, threw that one in for my bud speedy 99 Recruiting - Page 2 Icon_biggrin )
King Craft is just a nickname. Craft extra cheesy wasn't as catchy or easy to type. 99 Recruiting - Page 2 Suspect does look like some sensative nerves about craft out there though. Wassup with that?[/quote]
go99,
Here is the problem as I view it. I know I will upset a few when I say: you annoy a lot of people! Why not let others praise your "BB". Every chance you ever have to tell everyone how well he played; you always jump on it. Now it's your Daughter. We all have children that we are proud of. I applaud your exuberance associated with your offsprings play. Just a word of advice; let others sing their praise.

rantnrave
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 10/29/2009, 2:30 pm

Marvin wrote:
omega striker wrote:
Marvin wrote:
omega striker wrote:
Marvin wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Marvin wrote:

LOL the difference between you and I is..... I don't take this crap seriousely obviousely by your limited post(noob) you do hence the lack of knowing what sarcasm is and abbreviations are? to be on here you need to relax not be some serious stick-in-the-mud aka Marvin(you) like I said alot of the people on here I know especially in this forum ! I know whats next though some sort of stupid attempt at sarcasm which you can't comprehend but you will try and "seem smart" or "all knowing" with a beautiful comeback that only a "waterhead" would make!

go ahead we are all waiting.......................
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 10/29/2009, 2:42 pm

rantnrave wrote:
go99 wrote:[You are right, he is not exactly new. Comparing how his 98 team played last year and now, D2 is not out of the question for next year. His 99 team is superior because Preston P & Marcio trained them and handed over to him. Judging from his 98 team, the 99 Texans has no way to go but down. We can crown him King Craft for this year but I doubt it will happen again next year.
King Craft is just a nickname. Craft extra cheesy wasn't as catchy or easy to type. 99 Recruiting - Page 2 Suspect does look like some sensative nerves about craft out there though. Wassup with that?
go99,
Here is the problem as I view it. I know I will upset a few when I say: you annoy a lot of people! Why not let others praise your "BB". Every chance you ever have to tell everyone how well he played; you always jump on it. Now it's your Daughter. We all have children that we are proud of. I applaud your exuberance associated with your offsprings play. Just a word of advice; let others sing their praise.[/quote]
actually it was specifically directed at speedy because it really gets him going. Went out of my way to work that in for him. So wasn't actually about my son or daughter, it was all about speedy. Glad you appreciated it though. 99 Recruiting - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 10/29/2009, 3:08 pm

Did a little thinking, and I don't think I ever said who my bb was. Where he plays is obvious and me saying he is a good player narrows it down. Never said his name or number. His play only came up as a response to the series of post blasting his team. "the kids on blue don't deserve to play in D1 etc". My response being regardless of where he plays doesn't determine if he is good or not. I do wonder why people were so unconcerned about the "blue bashing" of the boys on the team, but putting up the idea that maybe not all of the boys on the team suck really pisses people off.
So here is something to sum it up. this website is a fun distraction. Don't let me get to you, look for the sarcasm because I am full of it 99 Recruiting - Page 2 Icon_biggrin . Soccer is soccer and BB is here to learn as much as he can and I don't care about anything else. I like everyone here and most everyone I have met in N Texas soccer (even the ones who don't like me). Could care less whether they like me or not.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 10/29/2009, 3:47 pm

King Craft is just a nickname. Craft extra cheesy wasn't as catchy or easy to type. 99 Recruiting - Page 2 Suspect does look like some sensative nerves about craft out there though. Wassup with that?[/quote]

HEY!! I've been totally quiet on here for a long time--like 3 days maybe. Why do you want get me all fired up? Only 11 goals? Weak. My girl averages 15.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by arsenalfan 10/29/2009, 3:55 pm

WOW! Gone for a few days and cant imagine how my one little sentence could stir all you guys up. Guess what. It's raining again and all the games for tonight were cancelled.

99 Recruiting - Page 2 Icon_pale

arsenalfan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 10/29/2009, 4:09 pm

arsenalfan wrote:WOW! Gone for a few days and cant imagine how my one little sentence could stir all you guys up. Guess what. It's raining again and all the games for tonight were cancelled.

Surely no one is surprised by the cancellations tonight given Richland and PHP's track records so far this season. I doubt we'll play this weekend either. Sorry, I can't make a weather prediction like last week which, BTW, I was right about. Did I tell you my girl averages 15 goals a game?
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 10/29/2009, 4:49 pm

nice! they should stick them on the same team and step back. Let them do there thing
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 10/29/2009, 5:13 pm

Speedy Gonzales wrote:
arsenalfan wrote:WOW! Gone for a few days and cant imagine how my one little sentence could stir all you guys up. Guess what. It's raining again and all the games for tonight were cancelled.

Surely no one is surprised by the cancellations tonight given Richland and PHP's track records so far this season. I doubt we'll play this weekend either. Sorry, I can't make a weather prediction like last week which, BTW, I was right about. Did I tell you my girl averages 15 goals a game?
There really are boobs out there who thought we'd be playing tonight? My bb knew he wouldn't be playing tonight when he saw the ground this morning. So, he ate a donut after school let out. I'm curious to know how many kids take nutrition seriously these days. BB won't eat junk food the day of the game, and rarely eats junk food, period. He says it's not good for athletes. Weird, isn't it? I was never that serious when I was a kid.
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 10/29/2009, 6:56 pm

Lol. My bb will eat bananas before practice and games. He doesn't like bananas but says that potassium is good for muscle cramps and it has a good slow burn sugar.(grandma's a dietician).
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by forbin 10/29/2009, 11:49 pm

Ibystander wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:

There really are boobs out there who thought we'd be playing tonight? My bb knew he wouldn't be playing tonight when he saw the ground this morning. So, he ate a donut after school let out. I'm curious to know how many kids take nutrition seriously these days. BB won't eat junk food the day of the game, and rarely eats junk food, period. He says it's not good for athletes. Weird, isn't it? I was never that serious when I was a kid.
The nutrition factor was definitely serious for me when I got into high school way back when (no need to give dates here), but certainly not when I was 10. You bring up an interesting point though. Here's another slant... I wonder if other kids playing other sports at the highest level at this age are being pushed this hard to the point where they are so concerned about their diet. I think we put a lot of pressure on these young soccer players, and it would be interesting to see if the same were true in other sports at the select level.

forbin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 10/30/2009, 7:36 am

No pressure at all on sports. I just thought it was funny that he would do it and I am certianly not going to tell him not to eat it. The pressure is on his grades. Keep those up or he can't play soocer. It's the perfect motivator for school.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin 10/30/2009, 9:00 am

omega striker wrote:
Marvin wrote:
omega striker wrote:
Marvin wrote:
omega striker wrote:
Marvin wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Marvin wrote:

LOL the difference between you and I is..... I don't take this crap seriousely obviousely by your limited post(noob) you do hence the lack of knowing what sarcasm is and abbreviations are? to be on here you need to relax not be some serious stick-in-the-mud aka Marvin(you) like I said alot of the people on here I know especially in this forum ! I know whats next though some sort of stupid attempt at sarcasm which you can't comprehend but you will try and "seem smart" or "all knowing" with a beautiful comeback that only a "waterhead" would make!

sorry it took so long, I know you have been waiting. You say I take this seriously because I don't post much, how does that make sense? And because I don't post a lot I don't know what sarcasm or abbreviations are. Yeah, my whole life revolves around this forum, without it I wouldn't even know how to read. As far as an attempt to "seem smart" or "all knowing" I never claimed to be those things. I am not the one who is so all knowing that I speak for others. I know who many of the people on this forum are also (including you) and I don't need you or anyone else to speak for me. My post was to Go 99, (I know who he is also) he is a big boy and can speak for himself. By the way, you took this personally, something we should know about you and 99?

Marvin
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 10/30/2009, 9:09 am

Marvin wrote:
omega striker wrote:
Marvin wrote:
omega striker wrote:
Marvin wrote:
omega striker wrote:
Marvin wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Marvin wrote:

sorry it took so long, I know you have been waiting. You say I take this seriously because I don't post much, how does that make sense? And because I don't post a lot I don't know what sarcasm or abbreviations are. Yeah, my whole life revolves around this forum, without it I wouldn't even know how to read. As far as an attempt to "seem smart" or "all knowing" I never claimed to be those things. I am not the one who is so all knowing that I speak for others. I know who many of the people on this forum are also (including you) and I don't need you or anyone else to speak for me. My post was to Go 99, (I know who he is also) he is a big boy and can speak for himself. By the way, you took this personally, something we should know about you and 99?
oh so now you know him well? you now know what he can and can not do? the only person taking anything personal was you, would like for me to point it out for you also? everytime I see a retarded post like yours i keep saying to myself "oh look another teenager on board" just great another kid with something brilliant to say? 99 Recruiting - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes the only thing you need to know is how stupid you sound everytime you post, have you even graduated highschool yet? and since you know me stop by at the next game and say hi!
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 10/30/2009, 9:13 am

"zing" 99 Recruiting - Page 2 Icon_razz . We should start a post on why people are so sensative about "craft extra cheesy". They are winning so what's the problem 99 Recruiting - Page 2 Suspect
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 10/30/2009, 9:25 am

I don't know "craft extra cheesy" well but he has a few teams and has put up some good teams in the past. There must be some skeletons in the closet. Please do share. I'd like to know where the bodies are buried. The names Marcio and Densk seem to bring smiles to peoples face. I mention Craft, even in person, and it illicits a different reaction 99 Recruiting - Page 2 Icon_mad . Seemed like a nice guy to me when I talked with him.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin 10/30/2009, 10:05 am

omega striker wrote:
Marvin wrote:
omega striker wrote:
Marvin wrote:
omega striker wrote:
Marvin wrote:
omega striker wrote:
Marvin wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Marvin wrote:

oh so now you know him well? you now know what he can and can not do? the only person taking anything personal was you, would like for me to point it out for you also? everytime I see a retarded post like yours i keep saying to myself "oh look another teenager on board" just great another kid with something brilliant to say? 99 Recruiting - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes the only thing you need to know is how stupid you sound everytime you post, have you even graduated highschool yet? and since you know me stop by at the next game and say hi!

I guess you cant read. Didn't say I know him WELL or you either for that matter. Like you and everyone on this forum, I have an opinion nothing more. And contrary to what you think yours doesn't matter more than anyone else's. That opinion is that 99 is very annoying, who really cares if granny is a nutritionist, bb's eating banana's or whatever else is on his mind at the moment. Not sure why you want to take up 99's cause, since the original post had nothing to do with you.

Marvin
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerNutz07 10/30/2009, 10:07 am

Craft is a nice person. The few times I watched his team, I think he screams and yell at his kids way too much. The jury is still out on him as a coach of the Texan's top teams. From what I've seen, he is not doing a good job with his 98B this year. As much soccer talent and atheletes are there on his 98B team, they shouldn't be in the position they are in now. But again, the season is not over yet so we'll see.
SoccerNutz07
SoccerNutz07
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/30/2009, 12:58 pm

Yes, we know from personal experience that other sports are focusing on the nutritition just as much and sometimes more than soccer, all while the parents are drinking and jumk-food snacking beside their kids! But we've also noticed that when you travel with a team, there are some amazing Oreos hidden in the luggage--no matter what the coaches forbid.

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 10/30/2009, 1:23 pm

Marvin wrote:
omega striker wrote:
Marvin wrote:
omega striker wrote:
Marvin wrote:
omega striker wrote:
Marvin wrote:
omega striker wrote:
Marvin wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Marvin wrote:

I guess you cant read. Didn't say I know him WELL or you either for that matter. Like you and everyone on this forum, I have an opinion nothing more. And contrary to what you think yours doesn't matter more than anyone else's. That opinion is that 99 is very annoying, who really cares if granny is a nutritionist, bb's eating banana's or whatever else is on his mind at the moment. Not sure why you want to take up 99's cause, since the original post had nothing to do with you.
I am heart broken that you think I am annoying 99 Recruiting - Page 2 Icon_sad . Actually the banana had to do with the previous post from smurfy and yes they were both kinda random. Just like the several that followed, and you rant against omega and the continued rant against me. None of them have anything to do with the original topic of 99 recruiting. I can be very annoying, but in this case it's seems to be more the case that you are just easily annoyed so dude "whateva" (relates back to the 13yr old girl coment). Check the medication, read the prior post, jump in the pool. The water is nice.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 10/30/2009, 1:36 pm

Oops just had a random thought totally unrelated to 99 recruiting. I may be annoying + a long list off flaws that I could list for you. But I am not angry, venemous, or mean spirited about anything I say. You on the other hand, I am really detecting a little venom and anger there 99 Recruiting - Page 2 Icon_twisted . Simply you jumped on a post and got offended by something that was a sacastic reply that actually pushed the same idea that you have (the boys are responsible for the success). Then you reach for a line that was thrown out just for Speedy since he hadn't been posting for awhile. More of an inside joke not directed to you. Here's the situation. You were wound up looking to be offended. You read my post with the pre-disposition of being offended. You were completely off base for my post. Then it's all my fault and I am the biggest a**hole on the planet.
Well I can assure you sir, I am infact not the biggest. Top ten maybe, but I do try. Reminds me of a story about my so, want to hear it? LOL
Glad you are posting with the 99's. You bring some nasty fire to the board.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by rantnrave 10/30/2009, 2:05 pm

go99 wrote:
Marvin wrote:
omega striker wrote:
Marvin wrote:
omega striker wrote:
Marvin wrote:
omega striker wrote:
Marvin wrote:
omega striker wrote:
Marvin wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Marvin wrote:

I am heart broken that you think I am annoying 99 Recruiting - Page 2 Icon_sad . Actually the banana had to do with the previous post from smurfy and yes they were both kinda random. Just like the several that followed, and you rant against omega and the continued rant against me. None of them have anything to do with the original topic of 99 recruiting. I can be very annoying, but in this case it's seems to be more the case that you are just easily annoyed so dude "whateva" (relates back to the 13yr old girl coment). Check the medication, read the prior post, jump in the pool. The water is nice.
go'99,
When you say rant please leave me out of this.
Thank you

rantnrave
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Texas FC 10/30/2009, 2:26 pm

this topic / thread has been destroyed by mindless accusations...
Texas FC
Texas FC
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next