Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

99 Recruiting - Page 3 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

99 Recruiting

+12
omega striker
Axxman
Marvin
Ibystander
arsenalfan
clueless
Aswan
THE NEEDLE
OnTheSurface
go99
True10
Texas FC
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

99 Recruiting - Page 3 Empty Re: 99 Recruiting

Post by Texas FC 10/30/2009, 2:26 pm

this topic / thread has been destroyed by mindless accusations...

Texas FC
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 10/30/2009, 2:55 pm

When you say rant please leave me out of this.
Thank you[/quote]
Sorry, didn't think I put you in the rant part. It was actually directed at my bud Marvin.
Oh, I got it "rantnrave" get it, "rant" lol 99 Recruiting - Page 3 Icon_lol
good one
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Aswan 10/30/2009, 4:43 pm

[quote="Texas FC"]this topic / thread has been destroyed by mindless accusations...[/quote]

I know but, call me sentimental, It makes me weepy thinking about the good ole Tee Emm days.
Aswan
Aswan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 10/30/2009, 5:07 pm

Ibystander wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
arsenalfan wrote:WOW! Gone for a few days and cant imagine how my one little sentence could stir all you guys up. Guess what. It's raining again and all the games for tonight were cancelled.

99 Recruiting - Page 3 Icon_pale
Surely no one is surprised by the cancellations tonight given Richland and PHP's track records so far this season. I doubt we'll play this weekend either. Sorry, I can't make a weather prediction like last week which, BTW, I was right about. Did I tell you my girl averages 15 goals a game?
There really are boobs out there who thought we'd be playing tonight? My bb knew he wouldn't be playing tonight when he saw the ground this morning. So, he ate a donut after school let out. I'm curious to know how many kids take nutrition seriously these days. BB won't eat junk food the day of the game, and rarely eats junk food, period. He says it's not good for athletes. Weird, isn't it? I was never that serious when I was a kid.

Here's a thought on nutrition; Eat right and say the right things and perhaps your bb will pick up on the good habits. Not sure about the rest of you, but I would never hire a personal trainer/dietician that is fat and out of shape, even if they seem to know what they are talking about. Practice what you preach.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 10/30/2009, 6:05 pm

Axxman wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
arsenalfan wrote:WOW! Gone for a few days and cant imagine how my one little sentence could stir all you guys up. Guess what. It's raining again and all the games for tonight were cancelled.

Surely no one is surprised by the cancellations tonight given Richland and PHP's track records so far this season. I doubt we'll play this weekend either. Sorry, I can't make a weather prediction like last week which, BTW, I was right about. Did I tell you my girl averages 15 goals a game?
There really are boobs out there who thought we'd be playing tonight? My bb knew he wouldn't be playing tonight when he saw the ground this morning. So, he ate a donut after school let out. I'm curious to know how many kids take nutrition seriously these days. BB won't eat junk food the day of the game, and rarely eats junk food, period. He says it's not good for athletes. Weird, isn't it? I was never that serious when I was a kid.

Here's a thought on nutrition; Eat right and say the right things and perhaps your bb will pick up on the good habits. Not sure about the rest of you, but I would never hire a personal trainer/dietician that is fat and out of shape, even if they seem to know what they are talking about. Practice what you preach.
Are you calling Granny fat and ugly? None of you probably do this, but bb loves to have his sweetened condensed milk at the half. It gives him a huge boost of energy. We did this while skiing in France and found that a lot of declathlon guys like the milk tubes, too. Can't find it here, though, so you just have to find a way to bottle it.
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by arsenalfan 10/30/2009, 6:23 pm

Ibystander wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:

Are you calling Granny fat and ugly? None of you probably do this, but bb loves to have his sweetened condensed milk at the half. It gives him a huge boost of energy. We did this while skiing in France and found that a lot of declathlon guys like the milk tubes, too. Can't find it here, though, so you just have to find a way to bottle it.
Sorry but I can think a many many different ways to get the sugar high than drinking a can of condensed milk. That is disgusting. Sorry and no offense, smurfy, but you are strange.

arsenalfan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 10/30/2009, 6:48 pm

arsenalfan wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:

Sorry but I can think a many many different ways to get the sugar high than drinking a can of condensed milk. That is disgusting. Sorry and no offense, smurfy, but you are strange.
Can't help ya if you're part of the supersize me generation.  I said a tube, not a can.  And a few squirts from that tube is sufficient.  If you don't like the taste, that's another matter, but a whole lot of people like them in the sports tubes, sold in Europe.  So, I'm not so weird, after all.  But, glad that you did not intend to offend, because the last thing I need is a Texan telling me what nutrition is.
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 10/30/2009, 7:13 pm

Ibystander wrote:
arsenalfan wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:

Can't help ya if you're part of the supersize me generation. I said a tube, not a can. And a few squirts from that tube is sufficient. If you don't like the taste, that's another matter, but a whole lot of people like them in the sports tubes, sold in Europe. So, I'm not so weird, after all. But, glad that you did not intend to offend, because the last thing I need is a Texan telling me what nutrition is.
Why do you people always read into things......not taking a stab at granny or anyone else for that matter, just calling it like I see it on nutrition.
As far as your milk tubes, are you sure you heard the Europeans correctly? I think perhaps they were referring to milk boobs, which would make sense. I think mothers milk may be a better nutritional option, perhaps you could run out there during half time and feed your bb?

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by rantnrave 10/31/2009, 7:54 am

Axxman wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
arsenalfan wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:

Can't help ya if you're part of the supersize me generation. I said a tube, not a can. And a few squirts from that tube is sufficient. If you don't like the taste, that's another matter, but a whole lot of people like them in the sports tubes, sold in Europe. So, I'm not so weird, after all. But, glad that you did not intend to offend, because the last thing I need is a Texan telling me what nutrition is.
Why do you people always read into things......not taking a stab at granny or anyone else for that matter, just calling it like I see it on nutrition.
As far as your milk tubes, are you sure you heard the Europeans correctly? I think perhaps they were referring to milk boobs, which would make sense. I think mothers milk may be a better nutritional option, perhaps you could run out there during half time and feed your bb?
Axxman,
Very funny! I knew you were an instigator. Any extra moisture on the fields would warrant a cancelled game. When is your next Field Marshall duty? I did urine patrol. What would this be called? I would pay to see you stop a Mother nursing her BB. Scary vision!

rantnrave
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 10/31/2009, 8:59 am

Axxman wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
arsenalfan wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:

I wouldn't risk being arrested for nursing a bb, you never know in TX.  But, that's another debate, and we can't go around destroying this thread.  What was the original question anyway?    Stop being so dense.  Did your wittle feelings get hurt? I was making a dig at plantit who says the conversations jump all over the place.  I'm sure Go got it, though.  BTW, check your pm, Go.
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by arsenalfan 10/31/2009, 9:46 am

Ibystander wrote:
arsenalfan wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:

??? I nowhere implied that you did not know about nutrition. Thought that drinking milk from tubes/cans (whatever source) was a little strange. I bet you cant find anyone on here that does not think that is strange. You can say what you want about your bb's preference at halftime but sweet condensed milk at half. Please! Your kid is 10.
And your kid knew that the game was cancelled so he had a donut last Friday. Please. Your kid is 10.
And why the Texan comment? I am a normal parent that allows my kid to drink whatever HE prefers at halftime. Play for whatever team HE prefers and spend as much time as HE wants playing soccer during the day.
Looks like you are more stringent and high strung about your BB's development that a "Texan" (imagine that) so lets all start negaive bash on the team that YOU chose for your BB.

arsenalfan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 10/31/2009, 10:02 am

arsenalfan wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
arsenalfan wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:

??? I nowhere implied that you did not know about nutrition. Thought that drinking milk from tubes/cans (whatever source) was a little strange. I bet you cant find anyone on here that does not think that is strange. You can say what you want about your bb's preference at halftime but sweet condensed milk at half. Please! Your kid is 10.
And your kid knew that the game was cancelled so he had a donut last Friday. Please. Your kid is 10.
And why the Texan comment? I am a normal parent that allows my kid to drink whatever HE prefers at halftime. Play for whatever team HE prefers and spend as much time as HE wants playing soccer during the day.
Looks like you are more stringent and high strung about your BB's development that a "Texan" (imagine that) so lets all start negaive bash on the team that YOU chose for your BB.
oh, did you ASSume that we don't let ours choose his team, his training, etc? He's the one bugging us for more and more training time, and we are the ones trying to put on the brakes.  He's the one bugging us about eating healthy and refusing some "unhealthy" snacks, as HE calls them.  That's my whole point of bringing it up, it seems too weird at his age.  And I didn't bash the Texans as a team, since I do have two playing for the Texans.  I was referring to the natives who grew up in Texas and who have so many healthy habits. But, if it makes you feel better, you can bash away at his current team since I'm pretty thick skinned and couldn't care less what you think.
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 10/31/2009, 3:57 pm

Ibystander wrote:
arsenalfan wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
arsenalfan wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:

oh, did you ASSume that we don't let ours choose his team, his training, etc? He's the one bugging us for more and more training time, and we are the ones trying to put on the brakes. He's the one bugging us about eating healthy and refusing some "unhealthy" snacks, as HE calls them. That's my whole point of bringing it up, it seems too weird at his age. And I didn't bash the Texans as a team, since I do have two playing for the Texans. I was referring to the natives who grew up in Texas and who have so many healthy habits. But, if it makes you feel better, you can bash away at his current team since I'm pretty thick skinned and couldn't care less what you think.
maybe if I ate healthier my kid would also? 99 Recruiting - Page 3 Icon_tongue nah i'm not gonna do it I have earned that right! I did all my training and healthy eating years ago! but my BB is a carbon copy of me though, damn! 99 Recruiting - Page 3 Icon_lol
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3