Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

King Tut 02's Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

King Tut 02's

+13
alpha02
Majortom
Number13
goscore!
Five 0
sumsoccer4u
Soccer27
accidentalelbow
Soccerdad79
cowpukesfan
02boys
OnestrikeOnegoal
debit
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

King Tut 02's Empty King Tut 02's

Post by debit 7/17/2012, 9:39 am

Brackets and Schedules have been released.

Platinum A
AYSES Gold
FCD Premier (Pino)
FW Strikers
Liverpool Rush
Odyssey

Looks like the TD did Pino's team a favor here. Will only face one opponent (LP Rush) from the top Primetime league from this past spring. FCD should finish at the top of this bracket followed by LP Rush then AYSES Gold, FW Strikers and Odyssey. This bracket is very good for AYSES, Strikers and Odyssey as they are close in talent and all have the chance for a good showing this weekend. They all played SDL 1 this past spring and had strong results.

Platinum B
FCD Central Premier (Goncalves)
Liverpool Gerrard
New Mexico Rush Tigers
Solar Chelsea
TFC Larry

I think this is the tougher Platinum bracket with 3 of the teams from the Primetime league and the top SDL team from the spring. The unknown team from New Mexico could surprise. Conventional wisdom says that FCD ends up at the top of the group followed by Solar Chelsea then TFC Larry and Liverpool Gerrard with New Mexico at the bottom, but I think there will be some surprises this weekend. Either way, this group of teams will be well prepared for QT with this level of competition this weekend.

Gold
Andromeda Red
AYSES Black
FCD Gomez
FCD Gold
FC Premier Forzi

I haven't seen 3 of these teams play before so not much to say for this group. Andro Red and FCD Gomez played SDL 1 in the spring. Andro Red has to move forward now without their super talented 03 player. FC Premier Forzi played UAL and could surprise some teams. They have a nice forward with good footwork and speed. Did FCD Gomez pick up any leftovers from Snell's group? They had some impressive tournament results in May/June. More questions than answers for this group, but everyone has a chance to show what type of seeding they deserve for the QT. All of these teams fall in the 12-25 range for seeding in my opinion so these games could really affect their QT seed.

Silver
Andromeda
FCD Blue
FCD South Blue
GSSC Thunder Blue
Solar Blue

Not sure why this bracket is named Silver--shouldn't it be called Blue... Even though Andromeda doesn't have blue in it's name, it will likely wear those baby blue jerseys. Solar Blue has been considered a really good team for a few years, but has now dropped this low in the brackets. They should be able to compete at this level with strong results. We also have some remnants of the FCD South team that has now rebuilt into FCD South Blue.

Bronze A
Arsenal
FCD Black
Liverpool Paisley
Saints

Not much to say. Have only seen LP Paisley play.

Bronze B
Continental
Dallas Texans Red
FCD White
Real Estudiantil

DT Red is what's left of the DT Scott team that was quite strong last fall. Why do I get the feeling this team was raided to form DT Thornber. I like how Real Estudiantil plays. Good soccer, but needs to get more athletic. This heat may really affect their play by the 3rd/4th games.

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

King Tut 02's Empty Re: King Tut 02's

Post by Guest 7/17/2012, 10:01 am

debit wrote:Brackets and Schedules have been released.

Platinum A
AYSES Gold
FCD Premier (Pino)
FW Strikers
Liverpool Rush
Odyssey

Looks like the TD did Pino's team a favor here. Will only face one opponent (LP Rush) from the top Primetime league from this past spring. FCD should finish at the top of this bracket followed by LP Rush then AYSES Gold, FW Strikers and Odyssey. This bracket is very good for AYSES, Strikers and Odyssey as they are close in talent and all have the chance for a good showing this weekend. They all played SDL 1 this past spring and had strong results.

Platinum B
Liverpool Gerrard
New Mexico Rush Tigers
Solar Chelsea
TFC Larry

I think this is the tougher Platinum bracket with 3 of the teams from the Primetime league and the top SDL team from the spring. The unknown team from New Mexico could surprise. Conventional wisdom says that FCD ends up at the top of the group followed by Solar Chelsea then TFC Larry and Liverpool Gerrard with New Mexico at the bottom, but I think there will be some surprises this weekend. Either way, this group of teams will be well prepared for QT with this level of competition this weekend.

Gold
Andromeda Red
AYSES Black
FCD Gomez
FCD Gold
FC Premier Forzi

I haven't seen 3 of these teams play before so not much to say for this group. Andro Red and FCD Gomez played SDL 1 in the spring. Andro Red has to move forward now without their super talented 03 player. FC Premier Forzi played UAL and could surprise some teams. They have a nice forward with good footwork and speed. Did FCD Gomez pick up any leftovers from Snell's group? They had some impressive tournament results in May/June. More questions than answers for this group, but everyone has a chance to show what type of seeding they deserve for the QT. All of these teams fall in the 12-25 range for seeding in my opinion so these games could really affect their QT seed.

Silver
Andromeda
FCD Blue
FCD South Blue
GSSC Thunder Blue
Solar Blue

Not sure why this bracket is named Silver--shouldn't it be called Blue... Even though Andromeda doesn't have blue in it's name, it will likely wear those baby blue jerseys. Solar Blue has been considered a really good team for a few years, but has now dropped this low in the brackets. They should be able to compete at this level with strong results. We also have some remnants of the FCD South team that has now rebuilt into FCD South Blue.

Bronze A
Arsenal
FCD Black
Liverpool Paisley
Saints

Bronze B
Continental
Dallas Texans Red
FCD White
Real Estudiantil

DT Red is what's left of the DT Scott team that was quite strong last fall. Why do I get the feeling this team was raided to form DT Thornber. I like how Real Estudiantil plays. Good soccer, but needs to get more athletic. This heat may really affect their play by the 3rd/4th games.

I would agree with your thoughts on Platinum B being tougher than Platinum A.
I think Plantinum A Group will come down to FCD Premiere (Pino) and Ayses. I heard Ayses picked up a player that was better than anyone currently on the team and may be one of the best 02 players in the metroplex. Will try to get out to see one of their games this weekend. LP Rush should take third with STrikers and Odyssey rounding out the group.

The Plat. B Group is the toughest group in the tournament and see LP Gerrard or TFC Larry coming out on top. Goncalves has struggled lately in tournaments and Solar Chelsea has lost some players to DT Thornber. Solar NM Rush and FCD to fill out 3rd -5th in the bracket.

Gold:

FCD Gomez and FC PRemiere will fight for first in Bracket. FCD Gomez is good team and will make push for high placement in QT.

Silver:

Tough Bracket of good teams. Andromeda, FCD South Blue, Solar Blue or GSSC Thunder BLue could all win the top spot in Bracket. Call it a toss up.

No info on Bronze A and B.

Back to top Go down

Post by OnestrikeOnegoal 7/18/2012, 5:17 pm

Gatorz wrote:
debit wrote:Brackets and Schedules have been released.

Platinum A
AYSES Gold
FCD Premier (Pino)
FW Strikers
Liverpool Rush
Odyssey

Platinum B
Liverpool Gerrard
New Mexico Rush Tigers
Solar Chelsea
TFC Larry

Gold
Andromeda Red
AYSES Black
FCD Gomez
FCD Gold
FC Premier Forzi

Silver
Andromeda
FCD Blue
FCD South Blue
GSSC Thunder Blue
Solar Blue

Bronze A
Arsenal
FCD Black
Liverpool Paisley
Saints

Bronze B
Continental
Dallas Texans Red
FCD White
Real Estudiantil

I think Plantinum A Group will come down to FCD Premiere (Pino) and Ayses. I heard Ayses picked up a player that was better than anyone currently on the team and may be one of the best 02 players in the metroplex. Will try to get out to see one of their games this weekend. LP Rush should take third with STrikers and Odyssey rounding out the group.

The Plat. B Group is the toughest group in the tournament and see LP Gerrard or TFC Larry coming out on top. Goncalves has struggled lately in tournaments and Solar Chelsea has lost some players to DT Thornber. Solar NM Rush and FCD to fill out 3rd -5th in the bracket.

Gold:

FCD Gomez and FC PRemiere will fight for first in Bracket. FCD Gomez is good team and will make push for high placement in QT.

Silver:

Tough Bracket of good teams. Andromeda, FCD South Blue, Solar Blue or GSSC Thunder BLue could all win the top spot in Bracket. Call it a toss up.

No info on Bronze A and B.

Should be a great weekend of Hot Soccer Fun for all!!!Good Luck to all Teams cheers See you all at Rudy's for good BBQ.
OnestrikeOnegoal
OnestrikeOnegoal
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by debit 7/19/2012, 10:49 am

Just glanced at the current weather forecast.

104 on Sat and 106 on Sun. Going to be brutal.

Makes me thankful it's just 4 friendlies and won't end up with 5 or 6 games for the weekend. Also thankful they scheduled Thurs/Fri evening games to help spread them out and give some recovery time.

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 02boys 7/19/2012, 12:45 pm

debit wrote:Just glanced at the current weather forecast.

104 on Sat and 106 on Sun. Going to be brutal.

Makes me thankful it's just 4 friendlies and won't end up with 5 or 6 games for the weekend. Also thankful they scheduled Thurs/Fri evening games to help spread them out and give some recovery time.
On the forecasted hot days I appreciate the 7am matches for sure! cheers
02boys
02boys
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cowpukesfan 7/19/2012, 12:51 pm

In the U-11 Bronze bracket, it shows that the Arsenal FC team is coached by R. Rodiguez?
I thought Coach Falcon was their coach.
I personally know that one player went to this Arsenal team to be coached by Coach Falcon.
Hopefully this gentleman's just filling in.

cowpukesfan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by debit 7/19/2012, 1:44 pm

cowpukesfan wrote:In the U-11 Bronze bracket, it shows that the Arsenal FC team is coached by R. Rodiguez?
I personally know that one player went to this Arsenal team to be coached by Coach Falcon.

There are 2 different Arsenal teams. I'm not sure if they're part of a small club or if they're both independent and just use the same name--if so that's confusing. The one in King Tut Bronze is coached by Raymond Rodriguez. The one in Puma Cup is coached by Marco Falcon.

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by cowpukesfan 7/19/2012, 3:10 pm

[quote="debit"][quote="cowpukesfan"]In the U-11 Bronze bracket, it shows that the Arsenal FC team is coached by R. Rodiguez?
[/quote]

There are 2 different Arsenal teams. I'm not sure if they're part of a small club or if they're both independent and just use the same name--if so that's confusing. The one in King Tut Bronze is coached by Raymond Rodriguez. The one in Puma Cup is coached by Marco Falcon.[/quote]

Thank you.
I always thought Coach Falcon's name was Tony.
If they're not from the same club, can they both use the same team name for Select?

cowpukesfan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by debit 7/19/2012, 4:02 pm

cowpukesfan wrote:
debit wrote:
cowpukesfan wrote:In the U-11 Bronze bracket, it shows that the Arsenal FC team is coached by R. Rodiguez?

There are 2 different Arsenal teams. I'm not sure if they're part of a small club or if they're both independent and just use the same name--if so that's confusing. The one in King Tut Bronze is coached by Raymond Rodriguez. The one in Puma Cup is coached by Marco Falcon.

Thank you.
If they're not from the same club, can they both use the same team name for Select?

Not sure. I just pulled the name off the GotSoccer account for each team. Maybe he goes by a middle name... Also not sure about the similar names. Guessing like big clubs with multiple teams they use the coach last name in ( ) to differentiate.

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerdad79 7/19/2012, 4:23 pm

[/quote]

[/quote]

The best 02' in the metroplex? It would have to take a couple games against some real competition to get that kind of rating, just my opinion.
I might have to take a trip out there to see. Anyone know what # he will be wearing? Seeing is believing. cheers
Soccerdad79
Soccerdad79
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by debit 7/19/2012, 4:29 pm

I just assumed your son had switched teams Laughing and you would be there anyway.

I'm going to end up watching this kid play instead of my own son tomorrow evening.

Just checked weather.com again, and forecast now is for 107 on Sat and 105 on Sun. Ugh.

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerdad79 7/19/2012, 4:35 pm

debit wrote:I just assumed your son had switched teams Laughing and you would be there anyway.

I'm going to end up watching this kid play instead of my own son tomorrow evening.

BB has no games this weekend, religious holiday called "its too damn hot outside for me". lol!
Just asking, North Texas has "alot" of great talented kids, just trying to see what sets him apart from the rest.
Soccerdad79
Soccerdad79
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/19/2012, 4:40 pm

Soccerdad79 wrote:

[/quote]

The best 02' in the metroplex? It would have to take a couple games against some real competition to get that kind of rating, just my opinion.
I might have to take a trip out there to see. Anyone know what # he will be wearing? Seeing is believing. cheers [/quote]

I have not personally seen him play but the comment came from a person that is very familiar with the 02 landscape and it was not an Ayses parent. They said he was a game changer and Ayses would be a hard team to beat.

I am interested in watching Ayses too and may have to get out to one of their games. should be easy to notice him if he plays like I have heard.

Back to top Go down

Post by debit 7/19/2012, 4:48 pm

What team did he leave?

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by accidentalelbow 7/19/2012, 5:35 pm

Gatorz wrote:
Soccerdad79 wrote:

I might have to take a trip out there to see. Anyone know what # he will be wearing? Seeing is believing. cheers [/quote]

I have not personally seen him play but the comment came from a person that is very familiar with the 02 landscape and it was not an Ayses parent. They said he was a game changer and Ayses would be a hard team to beat.

I am interested in watching Ayses too and may have to get out to one of their games. should be easy to notice him if he plays like I have heard. [/quote]

Curious to know why top talent would pay to play for a less talented team?
accidentalelbow
accidentalelbow
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer27 7/19/2012, 5:38 pm

Marco and Tony are the same person. a really great coach

uote="debit"]
cowpukesfan wrote:
debit wrote:

Thank you.

Not sure. I just pulled the name off the GotSoccer account for each team. Maybe he goes by a middle name... Also not sure about the similar names. Guessing like big clubs with multiple teams they use the coach last name in ( ) to differentiate.[/quote]

Soccer27
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by sumsoccer4u 7/20/2012, 6:07 am

accidentalelbow wrote:
Gatorz wrote:
Soccerdad79 wrote:

I might have to take a trip out there to see. Anyone know what # he will be wearing? Seeing is believing. cheers

I am interested in watching Ayses too and may have to get out to one of their games. should be easy to notice him if he plays like I have heard. [/quote]

Curious to know why top talent would pay to play for a less talented team? [/quote]
sumsoccer4u
sumsoccer4u
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 02boys 7/20/2012, 8:49 am

The boy didn't come from another team,I'm not sure how he found his way to AYSES but like any other new player he bring's his own style of soccer which I believe was groomed by his older siblings.

Don't take my word for it,come on by one of the matches Very Happy

I'm not sure of his squad number but he's in center midfield.

02boys
02boys
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by sumsoccer4u 7/20/2012, 9:06 am

02boys wrote:The boy didn't come from another team,I'm not sure how he found his way to AYSES but like any other new player he bring's his own style of soccer which I believe was groomed by his older siblings.

#19 I seen him play last week and he is for real. Looks like a 00 or 99.
sumsoccer4u
sumsoccer4u
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sumsoccer4u 7/20/2012, 9:09 am

sumsoccer wrote:
02boys wrote:The boy didn't come from another team,I'm not sure how he found his way to AYSES but like any other new player he bring's his own style of soccer which I believe was groomed by his older siblings.

#19 I seen him play last week and he is for real. Looks like a 00 or 99.

They had 2 #19's but you can tell who he is. Put 2 in from beyond the 18 upper 90 on a laser. Great control, power and quick shot. He wasn't there last month when we played them.
sumsoccer4u
sumsoccer4u
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Five 0 7/20/2012, 11:30 am

What team was the opponent that this super #19 scored laser shot goals from midfield?

Five 0
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sumsoccer4u 7/20/2012, 11:52 am

Five 0 wrote:What team was the opponent that this super #19 scored laser shot goals from midfield?

Vs Azzurri from 20-25 yards out.
sumsoccer4u
sumsoccer4u
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/20/2012, 1:30 pm

accidentalelbow wrote:
Gatorz wrote:
Soccerdad79 wrote:

Curious to know why top talent would pay to play for a less talented team? [/quote]

That is a pretty low blow at the Ayses team there AE. The Ayses team with this new edition I am told will challenge for the top of D1 in the Classic League this year and this player is the one to watch. Looks like that is backed up by some of the other posters in this thread.

But you stay Classy....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/20/2012, 1:32 pm

debit wrote:What team did he leave?

Don't know. The rumor I heard was that he moved here from Brazil. Maybe an Ayses parent could chime in. At the end of day, it just means Ayses will now challenge for a top spot.

Back to top Go down

Post by goscore! 7/20/2012, 1:58 pm

"may be one of the best 02 players in the metroplex" are some bold words! Theres about 3 or 4 around the metroplex I've seen that would be hard to beat. What teams/players did he go against where he looked really good? The level of the opponent counts for a lot!
I am looking forward to seeing this kid, but I have to say since the games are 11v11 I doubt 1 player will make a significant difference. What could he possibly do dribble around 10 and shoot? I'm pretty sure he won't be able to do that against a top team like DTS. There has to be at least 2 so he can dribble, pass and move LOL
Also a PP brought up a valid point, why would a top player join a lower ranked team? Sounds like big fish small pond syndrome to me...

goscore!
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next