Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

QT Top Seed Rankings Post King Tut and Puma Cup Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

QT Top Seed Rankings Post King Tut and Puma Cup

+15
GDWilly
krowdkontrol
socmom97
02boySoccerMom
cccaptain
redraider
davito
CincoB
newparent
cds3
Agman
SoccerGenius99
debit
Rightback
GOOOAAALLL
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

QT Top Seed Rankings Post King Tut and Puma Cup Empty QT Top Seed Rankings Post King Tut and Puma Cup

Post by GOOOAAALLL 7/22/2012, 6:40 pm

After the completion of King Tut and Puma Cup plus previous league play and tournaments, here is the official UNOFFICIAL QT seed rankigs/seeds. Argue if you choose, but no whining about the wind, the heat, vacations, referees, the price of tea in China, illegal 14 year old players, etc. What a Face Enjoy!

1 DT South cheers
2 Solar Red (Crushers) bom
3 FCD Premier Central jocolor
4 Liverpool Rush
5 Solar Chelsea (Dynamo)
6 FCD Premier cheers
7 DT Thornber
8 Liverpool Gerrard
9 TFC Larry
10 Liverpool Owen
11 FCD Gomez
12 FCD Gold
13 FC DALLAS YOUTH FC DALLAS 02B SOUTH BLUE
14 FC Premier
15 Odyssey
16 Ayses Gold
17 Fort Worth Strikers
GOOOAAALLL
GOOOAAALLL
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

QT Top Seed Rankings Post King Tut and Puma Cup Empty Re: QT Top Seed Rankings Post King Tut and Puma Cup

Post by Rightback 7/22/2012, 7:08 pm

GOOOAAALLL wrote:After the completion of King Tut and Puma Cup plus previous league play and tournaments, here is the official UNOFFICIAL QT seed rankigs/seeds. Argue if you choose, but no whining about the wind, the heat, vacations, referees, the price of tea in China, illegal 14 year old players, etc. What a Face Enjoy!

1 DT South cheers
4 Liverpool Rush
5 Solar Chelsea (Dynamo)
6 FCD Premier cheers
7 DT Thornber
8 Liverpool Gerrard
9 TFC Larry
10 Liverpool Owen
11 FCD Gomez
12 FCD Gold
14 FC Premier
15 Odyssey
16 Ayses Gold
17 Fort Worth Strikers

Hard to argue - there are some slightly higher or slightly lower, but this largely captures the essence of the ranking

Rightback
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

QT Top Seed Rankings Post King Tut and Puma Cup Empty Re: QT Top Seed Rankings Post King Tut and Puma Cup

Post by debit 7/22/2012, 7:34 pm

I think at the top, you're probably spot on, but you're giving too much credit to teams with success in lower King Tut brackets (FCD Gomez, FCD Gold, FCD South Blue, FC Premier) and penalizing teams for average performance in King Tut Platinum (Odyssey, AYSES Gold, FW Strikers). Those teams in Platinum played at a higher level than the Gold teams.

I also think you're leaving out some good teams from Puma Cup that also played (and had success) in SDL D1 this past spring (Sporting United and TX Suns). These 2 teams don't play as many tournaments, but TX Suns was a semifinalist in Puma Cup and Sporting United was a finalist beating LP Owen.

I think it would look something like this.

1 DT South
2 Solar Red
3 FCD Premier Central
4 Liverpool Rush
5 Solar Chelsea
6 FCD Premier
7 DT Thornber
8 Liverpool Gerrard
9 TFC Larry
10 FW Strikers
11 AYSES Gold
12 Sporting United
13 Liverpool Owen
14 Odyssey
15 TX Suns
16 FCD Gomez
17 FCD Gold
18 FC Premier
19 FCD South Blue
20 GSSC Thunder Blue

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by GOOOAAALLL 7/22/2012, 8:23 pm

Maybe so, but facts are facts. At least FCD Gomez and FCD Gold proved they can compete and score goals. In fact, Gomez gave up ZERO goals and FCD Gold gave up only 1. I can understand going flat for one game but everyone in KT played 4 games. As far as Puma Cup, Teams like Texas Suns and Sporting United may very well be better then some of the teams 11-17. Unfortunately we wont know until QT since they haven't played any of the top teams. Sorry, LP Owen is NOT a top 10 team. They beat TFC last week in tourney but also lost to them. After some really bad losses by TFC, they are hanging on to a top seed. Hence, beating LP Owen is not really that impressive. I will rank a team like FW Strikers higher especially after a tie against a top 5 team and a win over a solid Odyssey team. Same goes for FC Forzi. Win or lose, they play top competition in tournaments and played Solar Chelsea, Solar Red and Liverpool Rush during Spring league. just sayin.....
GOOOAAALLL
GOOOAAALLL
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/22/2012, 9:19 pm

debit wrote:I think at the top, you're probably spot on, but you're giving too much credit to teams with success in lower King Tut brackets (FCD Gomez, FCD Gold, FCD South Blue, FC Premier) and penalizing teams for average performance in King Tut Platinum (Odyssey, AYSES Gold, FW Strikers). Those teams in Platinum played at a higher level than the Gold teams.

I also think you're leaving out some good teams from Puma Cup that also played (and had success) in SDL D1 this past spring (Sporting United and TX Suns). These 2 teams don't play as many tournaments, but TX Suns was a semifinalist in Puma Cup and Sporting United was a finalist beating LP Owen.

1 DT South
2 Solar Red
3 FCD Premier Central
4 Liverpool Rush
5 Solar Chelsea
6 FCD Premier
7 DT Thornber
8 Liverpool Gerrard
9 TFC Larry
10 FW Strikers
11 AYSES Gold
12 Sporting United
13 Liverpool Owen
14 Odyssey
15 TX Suns
16 FCD Gomez
17 FCD Gold
18 FC Premier
19 FCD South Blue
20 GSSC Thunder Blue

Can't argue too much. TFC could arguably be as low as 11. I saw them play Solar, and they did not look as strong as in the past. Suns seems a bit high. I think they should be after FC Gold but before FC Premier. I'd put Andromeda at 19 or 20 and drop off GSSC. Andromeda got a bad draw by being put in Gold. I do not have a bb on an these teams, I'm just basing my thoughts on what I saw. Would have been nice to see Gold v Gomez. Most GAs would be lower, if they played only 3 matches.

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerGenius99 7/23/2012, 12:38 am

debit wrote:I think at the top, you're probably spot on, but you're giving too much credit to teams with success in lower King Tut brackets (FCD Gomez, FCD Gold, FCD South Blue, FC Premier) and penalizing teams for average performance in King Tut Platinum (Odyssey, AYSES Gold, FW Strikers). Those teams in Platinum played at a higher level than the Gold teams.

1 DT South
2 Solar Red
3 FCD Premier Central
4 Liverpool Rush
5 Solar Chelsea
6 FCD Premier
7 DT Thornber
8 Liverpool Gerrard
9 TFC Larry
10 FW Strikers
11 AYSES Gold
12 Sporting United
13 Liverpool Owen
14 Odyssey
15 TX Suns
16 FCD Gomez
17 FCD Gold
18 FC Premier
19 FCD South Blue
20 GSSC Thunder Blue

Liverpool Rush lost to Ayses Gold. TFC beat Liverpool Gerrard easily. Therefore how can you rank TFC Larry lower than Liverpool Rush and Liverpool gerrard? TFC Larry also beat Dallas Texans Thornber 4-1 in a tournament final in early May.

The teams TFC Larry lost to were Fc Dallas Central premiere (top 3 team), and Solar chelsea (top 5 team) in King TUT. You can't penalize a team for losing to a top 5 team.
SoccerGenius99
SoccerGenius99
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Agman 7/23/2012, 9:23 am

All will be settled in QT. As for Gomez his team has beat Ayses Gold twice in tournaments as well as Fort Worth Strikers and FC Gold. He has yet to play with his full roster either. I think all those teams are good choices for top 10-15. Let's face it, that one platinum division was pretty weak in relation to the other .

Agman
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by debit 7/23/2012, 9:25 am

SoccerGenius99 wrote:
Liverpool Rush lost to Ayses Gold. TFC beat Liverpool Gerrard easily. Therefore how can you rank TFC Larry lower than Liverpool Rush and Liverpool gerrard? TFC Larry also beat Dallas Texans Thornber 4-1 in a tournament final in early May.

The teams TFC Larry lost to were Fc Dallas Central premiere (top 3 team), and Solar chelsea (top 5 team) in King TUT. You can't penalize a team for losing to a top 5 team.

Clearly, it's just my biased opinion, and to be honest, I don't really care if you want to rank TFC Larry ahead of LP Gerrard or LP Rush. The fact is TFC beat LP Gerrard this weekend. I disagree with your statement that they beat them easily. They won by 1 goal. Most of the games in King Tut Platinum B were very competitive. My question to you would be how to rank a team like LP Gerrard that beat Solar (finished atop the bracket), but lost to TFC Larry (finished at the bottom of the bracket). I would suggest it's a team that played inconsistently throughout the weekend and probably finished right about where they should have finished (middle of the group).

My approach was to look at the weekend of play in it's entirety instead of to pick out 1 game to support my argument. If I wanted to, it would be easy to get caught up in using isolated games to create some sort of circular logic to substantiate an opinion that is the complete opposite of facts. For example, Odyssey beat AYSES who in turn beat LP Rush. Shouldn't Odyssey be ranked ahead of LP AYSES and LP Rush, but when you look at the whole weekend, LP Rush finished atop their group and Odyssey finished at the bottom.

Oh, and I know I didn't even tackle your argument about how TFC Larry could be lower than LP Rush because AYSES Gold beat LP Rush. I'm gonna need more coffee this morning before I can figure that one out.

King Tut Platinum A Group:

10 games played

0 Goal Margin -- 2
1 Goal Margin -- 2
2 Goal Margin -- 3
3 Goal Margin -- 1
4 Goal Margin -- 2

King Tut Platinum B Group:

10 games played

0 Goal Margin -- 1
1 Goal Margin -- 5
2 Goal Margin -- 2
3 Goal Margin -- 1
4 Goal Margin -- 1

Last edited by debit on 7/23/2012, 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add some stats to illustrate how competitive games were)

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/23/2012, 9:42 am

GOOOAAALLL wrote:After the completion of King Tut and Puma Cup plus previous league play and tournaments, here is the official UNOFFICIAL QT seed rankigs/seeds. Argue if you choose, but no whining about the wind, the heat, vacations, referees, the price of tea in China, illegal 14 year old players, etc. What a Face Enjoy!

1 DT South cheers
4 Liverpool Rush
5 Solar Chelsea (Dynamo)
6 FCD Premier cheers
7 DT Thornber
8 Liverpool Gerrard
9 TFC Larry
10 Liverpool Owen
11 FCD Gomez
12 FCD Gold
14 FC Premier
15 Odyssey
16 Ayses Gold
17 Fort Worth Strikers

I am not sure how much help, if any, the tournaments this weekend were for the QT committee in terms of seeding. From the results and watching the games, it seems any team ( with the exception of the very top few) in this list could get a top ten seed or be dropped to the 15-20 range as well. With the exception of DTS, Solar Red, and a few others, the rest of the teams could be shuffled quite a bit in the seeding. There were many close games this weekend and in most games, either team could have been considered the favorite. All of the teams you listed have a great chance to make D1 Classic and it will be a very competitive year. The top 3 or so in Classic will probably stand out, but after that, the league will be wide open.

Should make for fun and exciting games.

Back to top Go down

Post by cds3 7/23/2012, 11:29 am

Gatorz wrote:

I am not sure how much help, if any, the tournaments this weekend were for the QT committee in terms of seeding. From the results and watching the games, it seems any team ( with the exception of the very top few) in this list could get a top ten seed or be dropped to the 15-20 range as well. With the exception of DTS, Solar Red, and a few others, the rest of the teams could be shuffled quite a bit in the seeding. There were many close games this weekend and in most games, either team could have been considered the favorite. All of the teams you listed have a great chance to make D1 Classic and it will be a very competitive year. The top 3 or so in Classic will probably stand out, but after that, the league will be wide open.

Should make for fun and exciting games.

I think you nailed it Gatorz, and I like DEBIT's ranking better.

Outside of DTS, Solar Red, everybody else has a chance of being seeded 3-10. I really like ALL 3 Liverpool teams (Gerrard, Rush, Owen), FCDs (Premier, Central Premier, Gomez), FWStrikers, AYSES, Oddysey, TFC, Sporting, the other Solar teams…. for the Top-10 (or T-13 like last year with the 01s) and truly think any of them can beat the others at any given point….it has happened very often during the last 8-10 weeks.

This might seem like a bad thing (teams’ inconsistency) but for me it is really a blessing for our BBs week-in and week-out; in theory, they will have great competition -and a chance- in 15-18 games out of 19 in D1!! -if they make it to D1, of course-. This is exactly what I am paying for…. High level competition, opportunity, development, challenges for my “flashy” BB.

Last year we pretty much knew which teams were going to be 1-8 (2 Solars, 2 DT, 2 FCD, FWFC, Titans) and had a “good idea” of 9-13; well, ALL 8 teams finished in the Top-10 for D1/U11 year plus #18 and #15 QT seeds. I doubt this year is going to be that clear of a cut, and it is exciting.
cds3
cds3
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by newparent 7/23/2012, 1:15 pm

I had to jump in on this and I don't mean to speak bad about any team but I'm not sure why Solar Red is getting a #2 rank from most everyone....what have they done lately?

DT South, OK, I get it. They have been the team for years now. I'll give them a pass.

BUT, Solar Red hasn't shown us anything after the Spring season and to rank them 2nd seems high. I could be wrong and missed them in a tournament or something but that seems high.

Same for DT Thornber. What have they done? Who have they beat? I would have them at 12-15th at best. They are the top team from the Texans but this years group is a lot weaker than last year's. Look at they're #2 team - they were in the very bottom King Tut bracket. Is the #1 team that much better? Is that that much of a gap?

Seems the FCD Central team could be 2nd based on this weekends results.

Here's how I would rank it:
I would say there are 4 groups of teams with a team able to beat or lose to a team in the group above or below their group. When playing within their group it could go either way with a team winning one week and losing the next...to the same team.

Example, group B SHOULD beat a Group C team but they could lose as well and should ALWAYS beat a Group D team. Group A SHOULD beat Group B but you never know.

Group A:
- DT South
- FCD Central

Group B:
- Solar Dynamo
- Solar Red
- FCD Premier (Pino)
- TFC Larry
- Liverpool Rush
- Liverpool Gerrard

Group C:
- FW Strikers
- Liverpool Owen
- DT Thornber
- Sporting United
- FCD Gomez
- Ayses Gold

Group D:
- Odyssey
- TX Suns
- Andromeda Red
- FCD Gold
- FC Premier
- FCD South Blue
- GSSC Thunder Blue

newparent
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CincoB 7/23/2012, 1:28 pm

No skin in this game, but DT Thornber beat Solar Dynamo about a month ago in the Flamefest Final.

CincoB
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/23/2012, 1:34 pm

newparent wrote:I had to jump in on this and I don't mean to speak bad about any team but I'm not sure why Solar Red is getting a #2 rank from most everyone....what have they done lately?

DT South, OK, I get it. They have been the team for years now. I'll give them a pass.

BUT, Solar Red hasn't shown us anything after the Spring season and to rank them 2nd seems high. I could be wrong and missed them in a tournament or something but that seems high.

Same for DT Thornber. What have they done? Who have they beat? I would have them at 12-15th at best. They are the top team from the Texans but this years group is a lot weaker than last year's. Look at they're #2 team - they were in the very bottom King Tut bracket. Is the #1 team that much better? Is that that much of a gap?

I would say there are 4 groups of teams with a team able to beat or lose to a team in the group above or below their group. When playing within their group it could go either way with a team winning one week and losing the next...to the same team.

Example, group B SHOULD beat a Group C team but they could lose as well and should ALWAYS beat a Group D team. Group A SHOULD beat Group B but you never know.

Group A:
- DT South
- FCD Central

Group B:
- Solar Dynamo
- Solar Red
- FCD Premier (Pino)
- TFC Larry
- Liverpool Rush
- Liverpool Gerrard

Group C:
- FW Strikers
- Liverpool Owen
- DT Thornber
- Sporting United
- FCD Gomez
- Ayses Gold

Group D:
- Odyssey
- TX Suns
- Andromeda Red
- FCD Gold
- FC Premier
- FCD South Blue
- GSSC Thunder Blue

In the last Primetime Tournament, DT Thornber tied FCD Central (Goncalves) and then went on to win 3rd place by beating FCD PRemiere 5-1 in the 3rd place game. That is pretty good. Much better than a 12-15 rank.

In the same tournament, Solar Red went to the finals. A few weeks before that, Solar Red won the Aces Tournament by beating LP Rush in the finals.

In the Primetime Tournament, FCD Central (Goncavles) lost to DTS 9-1.

In the Spring league Solar Red came in second.

I dont think FCD Goncavles is the 2nd team. They did not win their bracket in the King TUT.

DT Thornber has done enough to merit a top ten seed and Solar Red is probably a 2 or 3 seed at worst. They have both gotten results in May and June.

Back to top Go down

Post by davito 7/23/2012, 3:04 pm

newparent wrote:I had to jump in on this and I don't mean to speak bad about any team but I'm not sure why Solar Red is getting a #2 rank from most everyone....what have they done lately?

Group A:
- DT South
- FCD Central

Group B:
- Solar Dynamo
- Solar Red
- FCD Premier (Pino)
- TFC Larry
- Liverpool Rush
- Liverpool Gerrard

Group C:
- FW Strikers
- Liverpool Owen
- DT Thornber
- Sporting United
- FCD Gomez
- Ayses Gold

Group D:
- Odyssey
- TX Suns
- Andromeda Red
- FCD Gold
- FC Premier
- FCD South Blue
- GSSC Thunder Blue

Teams generally seem to be in the right groups. I have not seen Solar Red play since the spring but I expect them to be in the top 3 this year. They have proved time and again that they are a top team.

As others have posted there is a lot of inconsistency in the 02s. Depends who shows up on the day. That makes it all the more fun (or painful....) to watch Mad
davito
davito
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by redraider 7/23/2012, 3:15 pm

Those of you who have been through this rodeo before know that tournaments right before signings always have a variety of players guest playing. Some of these teams had players guest playing that made a difference. I wouldn't use those results too much in determing rankings. We should look at how they ended last season and what they have added to the roster this season. Who added and who lost players.

My rankings of the top 10 are

1. DT South
2. Solar Red
3. FC Dallas Central Premier
4. Solar Chelsea
5. FC Dallas Premier
6. Liverpool Rush
7. DT Thornber
8. Liverpool Gerrard
9. TFC Larry
10. Liverpool Owen

I lef it at 10 because I believe these are pretty much going to stay. Now 11 - 20 is up in the air. I look forward to hearing your opinions.

redraider
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by cccaptain 7/23/2012, 3:41 pm

redraider wrote:Those of you who have been through this rodeo before know that tournaments right before signings always have a variety of players guest playing. Some of these teams had players guest playing that made a difference. I wouldn't use those results too much in determing rankings. We should look at how they ended last season and what they have added to the roster this season. Who added and who lost players.

My rankings of the top 10 are

1. DT South
2. Solar Red
3. FC Dallas Central Premier
4. Solar Chelsea
5. FC Dallas Premier
6. Liverpool Rush
7. DT Thornber
8. Liverpool Gerrard
9. TFC Larry
10. Liverpool Owen

I lef it at 10 because I believe these are pretty much going to stay. Now 11 - 20 is up in the air. I look forward to hearing your opinions.

No independents or smaller clubs? Mmmmhh. I could agree on 5 or 6 teams, but no more than that; I'll stick with Gatorz and cds3 concept because many teams not in this list have recently beaten many in it. You may be right saying that some teams have been playing guests, but there are some that have not (I know this). In my opinion, going back to what they did 3 or more months ago to evaluate them is less accurate than what happened in the last 3 or 4 tournaments.

I wouldn't think there were many teams playing guests at this point, not this close to QT and so far from Signing day, right?
cccaptain
cccaptain
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 02boySoccerMom 7/23/2012, 3:46 pm

LP-Owen is not playing guests.

02boySoccerMom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by redraider 7/23/2012, 3:49 pm

No independents or smaller clubs? Correct, not in the top 10. I can see some in the top 20. For example, FC Premier and or Sporting United. When I reference using guest players I meant before signing day not after.

redraider
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by debit 7/23/2012, 4:19 pm

So the million dollar question is, when are the seedings/brackets released by CCSAI? Is it this week? At the manager's meeting on Saturday? Do they release info in stages such as an Applied/Accepted Teams list followed the next day by brackets followed a few days later by game schedules?

How has that process worked in previous years?

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by cccaptain 7/23/2012, 4:24 pm

redraider wrote:No independents or smaller clubs? Correct, not in the top 10. I can see some in the top 20. For example, FC Premier and or Sporting United. When I reference using guest players I meant before signing day not after.

Not only Sporting, but Forth Worth Strikers, AYSES, Odyssey, FCD Gomez....

OK, I understand what you are saying; so, if you are using how they finished last season and know well how teams have changed, you might be right, because otherwise, you would be ignoring the "inconsistency" of most of the teams in your list, in the last 3 or 4 tournaments including this past weekend's. You know these 2 tournaments are very important seeding wise and what happened in both Platinum brackets (King Tut) and PUMA cannot be ignored, being so close to QT.

But to your credit, as cds3 says, you have 16 teams that could be ranked in the Top-10... well, these are your choices and they seem very logical; a little conservative in my opinion but very legitimate. Good luck to your BBs team redraider in QT!!
cccaptain
cccaptain
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by socmom97 7/23/2012, 4:58 pm

debit wrote:So the million dollar question is, when are the seedings/brackets released by CCSAI? Is it this week? At the manager's meeting on Saturday? Do they release info in stages such as an Applied/Accepted Teams list followed the next day by brackets followed a few days later by game schedules?

Schedules will be released after the managers meeting on July 28th. At that time you will know seedings, brackets and the names to all 58 teams.
socmom97
socmom97
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by krowdkontrol 7/23/2012, 4:58 pm

debit wrote:So the million dollar question is, when are the seedings/brackets released by CCSAI? Is it this week? At the manager's meeting on Saturday? Do they release info in stages such as an Applied/Accepted Teams list followed the next day by brackets followed a few days later by game schedules?

Give me a day and I will find the applied list teams for QT...Here is the Classic League schedule once all the teams are figured out. You can check here during the season for your week by week game.

http://events.gotsport.com/events/?eventid=25908
krowdkontrol
krowdkontrol
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cds3 7/23/2012, 5:02 pm

Group A:
- DT South
- FCD Central

Group B:
- Solar Dynamo
- Solar Red
- FCD Premier (Pino)
- TFC Larry
- Liverpool Rush
- Liverpool Gerrard

Group C:
- FW Strikers
- Liverpool Owen
- DT Thornber
- Sporting United
- FCD Gomez
- Ayses Gold

Group D:
- Odyssey
- TX Suns
- Andromeda Red
- FCD Gold
- FC Premier
- FCD South Blue
- GSSC Thunder Blue

I feel like "a kid in a toy-store"... now this approach looks solid. When I talk about inconsistency, I mean.. how many teams of the TOP20 can be sure to advance in the 3-game 1st weekend QT (if that is the format)? What assures me that AYSES won't beat LP-Rush again, or FW Strikers beat Garrard, or Sporting beat LP Owen, of FC Premier over Solar Red? Just saying.
cds3
cds3
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

QT Top Seed Rankings Post King Tut and Puma Cup Empty Here is the link for QT schedules and applied teams

Post by krowdkontrol 7/23/2012, 5:04 pm

https://events.gotsport.com/(S(2l5id0552crmeu45ozpmy1qj))/events/default.aspx?EventID=25269

This link will show you the schedules once they are listed. Prolly that tuesday after the managers meeting.

http://www.gotsport.com/events/teamlist.asp?eventid=25269&showall=TRUE

This link should show the applied teams list...As of now they have not updated the link to make it viewable.

Good luck to all teams
krowdkontrol
krowdkontrol
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by debit 7/23/2012, 5:06 pm

@socmom97, are there really 58 teams in the QT this year or were you just throwing out a number? If so, that's a lot!

@krowdkontrol, Thanks for the links!

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next