Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Top After Puma and King Tut Comments Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Top After Puma and King Tut Comments

4 posters

Go down

Top After Puma and King Tut Comments Empty Top After Puma and King Tut Comments

Post by getwide 7/24/2012, 9:50 pm

Good list but a couple of comments. FCD Premier (Pino and former Snell) move down. Not the same team they were and Central Goncalves maybe #2. Very good team with 2 forwards that are incredibly fast. Dynamo drop a few spots but not much. Still very good team. Ayses Gold move up, they could beat any of the teams ahead of them. FCD Gold is very good even though they tied Andromeda in KT. TFC Larry move up a spot or 2 and FCD Gomez I heard hasnt played with his full roster yet and has been searching for a goalie which they found apparently from Snell. They give up No goals with out a full time goalie in the KT???? Must be a pretty good mid and defenders. That looks dangerous to me for some teams in the upper brackets. FC Premier move down and FW Strikers move down as well. Both teams have been beat several times and Strikers yes got an unlucky pick playing in Plat.

Just my 2 cents but once you get past DT South and probably FCD Central though have seen them play and they are beatable, it looks very competitive with all these teams. Everyone of them are good and on any given day can beat the other. The only one that looks like that they are far above the rest is DT South.

1 DT South
2 Solar Red (Crushers)
3 FCD Premier Central
4 Liverpool Rush
5 Solar Chelsea (Dynamo)
6 FCD Premier
7 DT Thornber
8 Liverpool Gerrard
9 TFC Larry
10 Liverpool Owen
11 FCD Gomez
12 FCD Gold
13 FC DALLAS YOUTH FC DALLAS 02B SOUTH BLUE
14 FC Premier
15 Odyssey
16 Ayses Gold
17 Fort Worth Strikers

getwide
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Top After Puma and King Tut Comments Empty Re: Top After Puma and King Tut Comments

Post by cccaptain 7/25/2012, 10:00 am

getwide wrote:Good list but a couple of comments. FCD Premier (Pino and former Snell) move down. Not the same team they were and Central Goncalves maybe #2. Very good team with 2 forwards that are incredibly fast. Dynamo drop a few spots but not much. Still very good team. Ayses Gold move up, they could beat any of the teams ahead of them. FCD Gold is very good even though they tied Andromeda in KT. TFC Larry move up a spot or 2 and FCD Gomez I heard hasnt played with his full roster yet and has been searching for a goalie which they found apparently from Snell. They give up No goals with out a full time goalie in the KT???? Must be a pretty good mid and defenders. That looks dangerous to me for some teams in the upper brackets. FC Premier move down and FW Strikers move down as well. Both teams have been beat several times and Strikers yes got an unlucky pick playing in Plat.

Just my 2 cents but once you get past DT South and probably FCD Central though have seen them play and they are beatable, it looks very competitive with all these teams. Everyone of them are good and on any given day can beat the other. The only one that looks like that they are far above the rest is DT South.

1 DT South
2 Solar Red (Crushers)
3 FCD Premier Central
4 Liverpool Rush
5 Solar Chelsea (Dynamo)
6 FCD Premier
7 DT Thornber
8 Liverpool Gerrard
9 TFC Larry
10 Liverpool Owen
11 FCD Gomez
12 FCD Gold
14 FC Premier
15 Odyssey
16 Ayses Gold
17 Fort Worth Strikers

Again, I believe it is very subjective to set a detailed list and reasons behind it because of lack of information and head-to-head history, so a list of 10-15 (below Top-8-ish) without a specific order is our best bet for now. For instance, FCD South ahead of AYSES, Odyssey, Fort Worth Strikers, FC Premier because of their King Tut performance in SILVER? Sporting not in here? Strikers all the way down to 17 when they tied FCD Premier, AYSES and beat Odyssey -loosing only to LP Rush- in Platinum A? (Besides beating LP Owen/Francisco 3 of the last 4 matches, beating LP Garrard in the last month).

I am not saying the Strikers are Top-5 and probably not Top-10 either, but they beat/tie great and better teams very often. In my opinion, teams between 9-17 in this list are very similar and leveled, but if we are going to be that detailed and considering the most recent tournaments' results, the Fort Worth Strikers should be at least ahead of FCD South, FCD Gomez, AYSES, Odyssey, FC Premier....

By the way, I don't think the Strikers were unlucky to play Platinum-A in King Tut; on the contrary, any team would have loved playing "this QT final rehearsal" against 2 Top-5 and 2 very strong teams, and decently perform..... This level of competition surely is the closest you can get to the reality of QT.
cccaptain
cccaptain
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Top After Puma and King Tut Comments Empty Re: Top After Puma and King Tut Comments

Post by getwide 7/25/2012, 10:14 am

I agree but that is what qt is for coach. I am not
But did do a quick check on the head to head for strikers. Some good wins but beat by fcd Gomez? You single them out so just saying.......

getwide
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cccaptain 7/25/2012, 10:47 am

getwide wrote:I agree but that is what qt is for coach. I am not
But did do a quick check on the head to head for strikers. Some good wins but beat by fcd Gomez? You single them out so just saying.......

I agree, it could go either way if we consider that single game in favor of FCD Gomez. My experience with QT rankings has been good and truly believe they make very few mistakes.

This is going to be a tough year for seeding because of the number of teams to evaluate and the high number of teams in a small quality spectrum. Good luck GETWIDE....
cccaptain
cccaptain
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by accidentalelbow 7/25/2012, 11:27 pm

getwide wrote:Good list but a couple of comments. FCD Premier (Pino and former Snell) move down. Not the same team they were and Central Goncalves maybe #2. Very good team with 2 forwards that are incredibly fast. Dynamo drop a few spots but not much. Still very good team. Ayses Gold move up, they could beat any of the teams ahead of them. FCD Gold is very good even though they tied Andromeda in KT. TFC Larry move up a spot or 2 and FCD Gomez I heard hasnt played with his full roster yet and has been searching for a goalie which they found apparently from Snell. They give up No goals with out a full time goalie in the KT???? Must be a pretty good mid and defenders. That looks dangerous to me for some teams in the upper brackets. FC Premier move down and FW Strikers move down as well. Both teams have been beat several times and Strikers yes got an unlucky pick playing in Plat.

1 DT South
2 Solar Red (Crushers)
3 FCD Premier Central
4 Liverpool Rush
5 Solar Chelsea (Dynamo)
6 FCD Premier
7 DT Thornber
8 Liverpool Gerrard
9 TFC Larry
10 Liverpool Owen
11 FCD Gomez
12 FCD Gold
14 FC Premier
15 Odyssey
16 Ayses Gold
17 Fort Worth Strikers
Curious to know what prompts you to move TFC up and Solar Dynamo down since the former came in last and the latter came in first in the same bracket at KT? Additionally, in the last 3 meetings Dynamo tied FCDG twice and beat them in the finals at a previous tournament?
accidentalelbow
accidentalelbow
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/26/2012, 7:35 am

[quote="getwide"]Good list but a couple of comments. FCD Premier (Pino and former Snell) move down. Not the same team they were and Central Goncalves maybe #2. Very good team with 2 forwards that are incredibly fast. Dynamo drop a few spots but not much. Still very good team. Ayses Gold move up, they could beat any of the teams ahead of them. FCD Gold is very good even though they tied Andromeda in KT. TFC Larry move up a spot or 2 and FCD Gomez I heard hasnt played with his full roster yet and has been searching for a goalie which they found apparently from Snell. They give up No goals with out a full time goalie in the KT???? Must be a pretty good mid and defenders. That looks dangerous to me for some teams in the upper brackets. FC Premier move down and FW Strikers move down as well. Both teams have been beat several times and Strikers yes got an unlucky pick playing in Plat.

1 DT South
2 Solar Red (Crushers)
3 FCD Premier Central
4 Liverpool Rush
5 Solar Chelsea (Dynamo)
6 FCD Premier
7 DT Thornber
8 Liverpool Gerrard
9 TFC Larry
10 Liverpool Owen
11 FCD Gomez
12 FCD Gold
14 FC Premier
15 Odyssey
16 Ayses Gold
17 Fort Worth Strikers

The seeding supposedly weighs tourneys since 7/1 heavily. In the KT, FCD South Blue was placed in the Silver division by its own club. Because of that, I could not rank them higher than any Platinum team.

Back to top Go down

Post by getwide 7/26/2012, 5:42 pm

Good question sn1j1. Dynamo hadnt played at the same level Shawnee Shootout and a couple of others. I know they lost a couple of players and TFC seemed to be on the way up. I wasnt just looking at KT even though I know that is probably 90% of the decision for most teams that play.

getwide
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerbob2 7/27/2012, 9:54 pm

getwide wrote:Good question sn1j1. Dynamo hadnt played at the same level Shawnee Shootout and a couple of others. I know they lost a couple of players and TFC seemed to be on the way up. I wasnt just looking at KT even though I know that is probably 90% of the decision for most teams that play.

Liverpool Rush had a poor tournament and you ranked them at 4. They lost to DT Thornber 4-0, only beat Chivas and Hurst United by 1 at the Flamefest in the middle of June. Most teams do poorly in a tournament or two.

Liverpool Rush

FLAMEFEST COMPETITIVE TOURNAMENT
6/16/2012 DALLAS TEXANS DTA 02B-THORNBER (TXN) 0-4
6/16/2012 CHIVAS USA (TXN) 3-2
6/16/2012 HURST UNITED 02B BLACK (TXN) 1-0

http://rankings.gotsport.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=570939&History=yes

soccerbob2
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down