Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Kyle Owen - 98 Boys - Big Fight - Police Called Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Kyle Owen - 98 Boys - Big Fight - Police Called

+10
2good4u
ManSC
Freeatlast
wayoutwest
M Patient
coachdom
97keepermom
True10
scoreNOmore
FlatBack4
14 posters

Go down

Kyle Owen - 98 Boys - Big Fight - Police Called Empty Kyle Owen - 98 Boys - Big Fight - Police Called

Post by FlatBack4 6/29/2009, 7:08 pm

What in God's name are you dumbass 98 parents thinking?
FlatBack4
FlatBack4
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Kyle Owen - 98 Boys - Big Fight - Police Called Empty Re: Kyle Owen - 98 Boys - Big Fight - Police Called

Post by scoreNOmore 6/29/2009, 7:10 pm

You're such a tease. clown

Details? Suspect
scoreNOmore
scoreNOmore
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Kyle Owen - 98 Boys - Big Fight - Police Called Empty Re: Kyle Owen - 98 Boys - Big Fight - Police Called

Post by True10 6/29/2009, 8:17 pm

With a little research and knowing the time and place of the fight the teams were Rev and Real Madrid, anybody else.
True10
True10
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 97keepermom 6/29/2009, 8:41 pm

True10 wrote:With a little research and knowing the time and place of the fight the teams were Rev and Real Madrid, anybody else.

Was it really worth it??
97keepermom
97keepermom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by True10 6/29/2009, 9:25 pm

97keepermom wrote:
True10 wrote:With a little research and knowing the time and place of the fight the teams were Rev and Real Madrid, anybody else.

Was it really worth it??

Since it only took looking at the the 98 boys schedule, yes. I am no Becky oliver. Razz
True10
True10
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by coachdom 6/29/2009, 9:50 pm

wow
coachdom
coachdom
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 97keepermom 6/29/2009, 9:55 pm

True10 wrote:
97keepermom wrote:

Was it really worth it??

Since it only took looking at the the 98 boys schedule, yes. I am no Becky oliver. Razz

Sorry Tru, I meant was whatever happened really worth it??

BTW, you are better looking than Betty Oliver!!
97keepermom
97keepermom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by True10 6/29/2009, 10:04 pm

97keepermom wrote:
True10 wrote:
97keepermom wrote:

Was it really worth it??

Sorry Tru, I meant was whatever happened really worth it??

BTW, you are better looking than Betty Oliver!!

A fight in front of kids is never worth it. I have been working on my tan.
True10
True10
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by M Patient 6/29/2009, 10:13 pm

coachdom wrote:

wow

I was in the area. How come I miss all the good fights! Any eye witnesses?

How about a blow by blow recount! No reason not to embarrass idiots like that by not naming names. clown
M Patient
M Patient
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by wayoutwest 6/29/2009, 10:44 pm

Yes it was between Real madrid and Revolutions parents, the game was disbanned that is why there is no result posted. This was told to me by one of the mothers with no other details. Could be an interesting couple of games this year in D1 when they meet again. Maybe should be on pay per veiw as a team fundraiser.
wayoutwest
wayoutwest
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeatlast 6/30/2009, 7:47 am

Someone posted a few pictures of the festivities over on Turfmonster (North Texas Boys group). The pictures show all adults. The poster said a girls game was also temporarily interrupted as a precaution since the fists were flying at the end of their field.

Can Classic League ban these adults from showing up in the fall even though this wasn't a CL event?

Freeatlast
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by FlatBack4 6/30/2009, 8:08 am

Freeatlast wrote:Someone posted a few pictures of the festivities over on Turfmonster (North Texas Boys group). The pictures show all adults. The poster said a girls game was also temporarily interrupted as a precaution since the fists were flying at the end of their field.

Can Classic League ban these adults from showing up in the fall even though this wasn't a CL event?

Oh yeah, that is... if anybody will man-up and provide names. I have little doubt that most of the participants will have witnesses stating they weren't even at the game. Come NTX, ban 'em all if you dare.
FlatBack4
FlatBack4
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ManSC 6/30/2009, 8:22 am

Seriously, could NTX or CL ban the teams from CL since their supporters went crazy?

ManSC
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by 2good4u 6/30/2009, 9:00 am

I heard that they were figthing over who was better...after REV score it got worse & were kick out (parents)... Rolling Eyes
Rev got first place at tourn. they should (both) kick out of tourn.IMO.
2good4u
2good4u
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by golaso 6/30/2009, 12:28 pm

This sounds like 97 Tigres parents..hehe

golaso
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by True10 6/30/2009, 2:00 pm

2good4u wrote:I heard that they were figthing over who was better...after REV score it got worse & were kick out (parents)... Rolling Eyes
Rev got first place at tourn. they should (both) kick out of tourn.IMO.

If the past trends repeat themselves Real Madrid won't be around long enough to see u13. If they are that caught up in victories, the parents are going to ready to fight on a weekly basis. They finished 9th in u11 and will be playing the majority of the teams that beat them last year. I am all for independents when they at least talk about development over winning early but it seems from an outsiders perspective that Madrid is about winning early and often. When the wins are few and they will be, the fights will be amongst the parents then it is all down hill from there. The best Madrid players will end up with the Texans, Solar, Andro or FCD and the rest of the team will be headed for PPL/APL.

In the 97s see Boca/FCD Central/Dallas Tigres.
True10
True10
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by golaso 6/30/2009, 2:25 pm

ban both teams.. need more controll of any parent unable to controll themselves on the sidelines. Monkey see monkey do, need to teach our kids better.

golaso
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coachdom 6/30/2009, 4:03 pm

You will NOT see them at the Bob Wiseman tournament, Labor Day weekend.
coachdom
coachdom
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CDChivas7 6/30/2009, 5:55 pm

Freeatlast wrote:Someone posted a few pictures of the festivities over on Turfmonster (North Texas Boys group). The pictures show all adults. The poster said a girls game was also temporarily interrupted as a precaution since the fists were flying at the end of their field.

Last edited by CDChivas7 on 6/30/2009, 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

CDChivas7
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by norwich city 6/30/2009, 6:11 pm

CDChivas7 wrote:

Thanxs for posting these,what a shame these parents if you want to call them that,can't control themselves! What would be the best action to take against these so-called parents?
norwich city
norwich city
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by socmom3 6/30/2009, 6:59 pm

CDChivas7 wrote:

Chivas7, the links above appear to be "broken"...TM took the pics down from their site Question
Did your dd complete her game?
socmom3
socmom3
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CDChivas7 6/30/2009, 11:56 pm

socmom3 wrote:
CDChivas7 wrote:

Chivas7, the links above appear to be "broken"...TM took the pics down from their site Question
Did your dd complete her game?

Yes, the first half was called a little early, like maybe 4 minutes, as a result of the fight. Second half was completed. The girls did good, losing in the semi-final in a close game to a good lady aztec team.

The links are broken, which I did. Sorry to those of you who did not see the pictures. I received info that one of the persons depicted in the picture was actually trying to defend someone he believed was an innocent. If I knew all the persons in the pictures were responsible for the behavior I would have kept the post as it was. However, I'm not sure that is the case; the pictures don't explain the intentions of all involved, and as much as I would like to publicly humiliate the morons that are to blame, I don't want to hurt a persons reputation that does not deserve it.

CDChivas7
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down