Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Spring 2013 04 Boys  - Page 7 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Spring 2013 04 Boys

+53
Messifan
Beast23
txnsdevelopprogram
all4one
Rancho4C
letsgo
donotquestion
ShortCorner
Messifan4life
joshisa
soccerjunkie
Gotgoalz
beautifulgame
bubba chop
soccerdad04
toepoker11
0RaYoS4
ricky jones
whatthe
ShastaTx
onemorepractice
jmallett
tikitaka
midfield
Maradona
okbug
allen04
TryingMyBest
sukiakiman
SidekickSoccer
moveyourfeet
ProudSoccerParent
go99
bunited
omega striker
odie1993
xacute
SDadX2
yellowboots
finish1
Sprint
Number13
soccerdude10
passionforsoccer
newton heath FC
7sdad
hotmale1
mcgill
Firewater
99goaliedad
EAL League Advisor
jessesalas79
4theluvofthegame
57 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Spring 2013 04 Boys  - Page 7 Empty Re: Spring 2013 04 Boys

Post by Sprint 3/18/2013, 9:53 pm

Odyssey 3-1 over DT Gall. DT Gall is a very good team and fast to the ball. Odyssey had better second half than first.

Great league with good games each week.

Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by jessesalas79 3/18/2013, 10:05 pm

When can we see new rankings?

jessesalas79
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShastaTx 3/19/2013, 10:06 am

We have been very happy with the EAL league. It has to be the most competitive league in the area, they have been easy to communicate with, and have been very open to working with us on any scheduling requests. Keep up the good work!!!

ShastaTx
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 3/19/2013, 10:33 am

I waited for the results from Monday's games. Some movement with a couple upsets Sunday and Monday.

1*. Solar Red (SDL 03) Keep their position on top of the rankings, although getting harder to judge them due to no games against 04 teams. I beleieve they play DT Pomykal in a few weeks in 11v11
1*. DT Pomykal (EAL and SDL 03) escape with a win last night against a hot RASE team
3. Solar Chelsea Farley (EAL and SDL 03) no change from previous rankings
4. Odyssey (EAL and Primetime 04) were tested by DT Gall
5. DT Gall (EAL) win against RASE keeps them ahead of RASE and loss to Odyssey keeps them in this behind them
6. Liverpool RASE (EAL) win over FC Dallas Gomez and a close game agianst DT Pomykal moves them up
7. FC Dallas Gomez (EAL and SDL 04) shut out loss to RASE moves them down a couple spots
8. Texans FW (EAL) not being tested in EAL silver, but schedule is getting harder
9. DT Manchester (SDL) doing well in SDL so far, but competition is lacking
10. Texans South (EAL) move into the top 10 with a win against Solar Partain

Just outside the top 10 (in order): Solar Partain, FC Dallas South, TFC, Solar Chelsea Tarrant, Rayos, OC Venom, Andromeda
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by tikitaka 3/20/2013, 1:09 am

Don't agree with these rankings. At this age its about style of play. Classic is full of kick ball soccer. So sad to see. I've seen some of these 04 teams. Although its early. It gets somewhat clearer in July thru January.

1*. Solar Red (SDL 03)- Have yet to see this team and wonder the relationship with players to Odyssey
2*. DT Pomykal (EAL and SDL 03) escape with a win last night against a hot RASE team. Overrated.
3. Odyssey - seems Solar Red and Odyssey share players once and a while.
4. FC Dallas Gomez - loss to RASE was typical of age group. FCD controlled possession of entire game vs Liverpool. If FCD finished their chances score would have been 7-3 FCD. DT Pomykal was lucky not to lose vs FCD 4-2. FCD's 3rd goal was called back on questionable offside. Good squad and defined style of play.
5. Solar Farley - head to head they lost to FCD last season 1-0 and barely crossed the half line in the 2nd half of that game. This season they disappointed in their recent tournament and their first EAL game was to CFSB strikers. Please. Talk about trying to manage results. However, they do try to play possession.
6. Liverpool RASE (EAL) - athletic team with a good goalkeeper. Still a bit more of kick ball.
7. DT Gall - plays kick ball and coach is coaching every player movement...so novice. Poor kids can't think for themselves. He needs to choose when to make coaching points then let kids play.
8. DT Manchester - Rosales tends to find players but not sure which will stay or go to Pomykal
9. Solar Tarrant - underrated team.
10. Texans South (EAL) - a lot of talent in the south. Bound to find some and make some noise.

Just outside the top 10 (in order): Solar Partain, FC Dallas South, TFC, Solar Chelsea Tarrant, Rayos, OC Venom, Andromeda

tikitaka
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sukiakiman 3/20/2013, 5:48 am

thanks for sharing tikitaka...interesting thoughts....i too believe in a possession game and not just long ball...so much more beautiful and elegant to watch and the way the game should be played

sukiakiman
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowboots 3/20/2013, 6:50 am

[quote="tikitaka"]Don't agree with these rankings. At this age its about style of play. Classic is full of kick ball soccer. So sad to see. I've seen some of these 04 teams. Although its early. It gets somewhat clearer in July thru January.

2*. DT Pomykal (EAL and SDL 03) escape with a win last night against a hot RASE team. Overrated..

Now thats funny..

yellowboots
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 3/20/2013, 11:56 am

[quote="yellowboots"]
tikitaka wrote:Don't agree with these rankings. At this age its about style of play. Classic is full of kick ball soccer. So sad to see. I've seen some of these 04 teams. Although its early. It gets somewhat clearer in July thru January.

2*. DT Pomykal (EAL and SDL 03) escape with a win last night against a hot RASE team. Overrated..

Now thats funny..

[quote="yellowboots"]
tikitaka wrote:Don't agree with these rankings. At this age its about style of play. Classic is full of kick ball soccer. So sad to see. I've seen some of these 04 teams. Although its early. It gets somewhat clearer in July thru January.

Now thats funny..

Thank you Tiki for your morning comic strip. Based on your previous posts its fairly obvious you are an FC Dallas homer and can't see reality cause of your ties to FC Dallas Gomez.

Leave the rankings to someone that doesnt have a BB on a top 10 team. Your beloved FC Dallas Gomez team has moved down rankings cause they have played three games and already have a loss (to a team you beat last season) and a tie (to a team you beat last season). That sounds to me like a parent living in the past while the teams around them got better and they got left behind playing a style that won't work as these boys are getting older. Truth hurts I love you

Since you brought up style of play I think it would be cute to talk about the teams and the real style each is playing or trying to play. I have seen each of these teams multiple times over the past couple months and here is what is clear through an unbiased brown eye. Some teams play multiple styles but I chose the stye that looks like they are trying to play

Kick it and use Speed and Aggression
*Solar Partain
*TFC
*Texans Manchester
*Texans Gall
*Solar Tarrant (their style has changed this season with player loss and change)
*Texans FW

Use the fast kid or dribbilito and get out of his way
*Odyssey
*FC Dallas Gomez

Possesion and often referred to as beautiful soccer
*Solar Red
*Solar Chelsea Farley
*Texans Pomykal (although this season I have seen more of use the kid with wheels style and may be falling into the Texans trap)
*Liverpool RASE
*Solar Dynamo 05 (have to give my sweetie Suki credit)

This is just my opinion by a parent that doesnt have a kid on one of these teams but has two eyes and a brain
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sukiakiman 3/20/2013, 12:34 pm

you are making me blush 4tluv....so are our teams meeting Saturday? or is Bunited correct and your team is not the Bandits?

sukiakiman
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 3/20/2013, 1:00 pm

sukiakiman wrote:you are making me blush 4tluv....so are our teams meeting Saturday? or is Bunited correct and your team is not the Bandits?

I am going to take a quote from my friend and go cloak and dagger on this one study
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by allen04 3/20/2013, 1:27 pm

I like these conversations so I'll add some input about some of what I have seen about style of play:

-Texans Gall: I think for the most part they try to play possession. They did a decent job of crossing and changing direction the 1 game my BB's team played them. However they have a head strong BSF that demands the ball and forces the team to play 'kick it'.

-Liverpool RASE: Didn't notice any attempt at a style of play. BB played them once and I watched them twice in the fall. Do not see anything different than the other Liverpool teams we come up against.

-FC Dallas Gomez: Only team I have seen that consistently spreads the field and attacks with three or four players evenly spaced. Only team I have seen that I would say has a specific style of play. I haven't seen them pass back effectively but their crosses in the box have eaten my BB up so many times I've lost count. Back door goal after back door goal. Haven't seen them this season so don't know about loss/gains of players. If your defenders are not good at staying in position; they will eat you up; HOWEVER the contrary is also true.

-Texans Pomykal: Players have seemed very in control and patient. Great at using space and the coach is excellent at communicating for them. Very Happy My only knock on them is it seems at times they rely too much on the outside shot when they can't dribble through for a 1v1.

-Solar Red: Haven't seen them in over two years. My BB's old coach played them @ SDL and told me they were very skilled and fast; but didn't comment on style of play.

-Solar Farley: Aggression and speed; maybe new players have allowed them to hold the ball and work it; but I don't recall patience or tactics being part of their equation.

Honestly, I think these kids are still a couple seasons away from being able to break away from relying on speed and first touch advantages. I watch my BB's team practice triangle passing, keep away possession and similar drills but have yet to see them take what they have learned from the drills and use them in a scrimmage or a game. Once the objective gets changed from points for consecutive passes or finishing the drill first to scoring a goal; their mindset focuses on going north and south not going east then south then west to go north. (Follow that?)
allen04
allen04
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Firewater 3/21/2013, 11:29 am

Games in EAL this weekend.

LP Rase v. Solar Farley

Odyssey v. FCD Gomez

Solar Partain v. DT Pomykal

DT Gall v. Solar Chelsea Tarrant.

Firewater
Firewater
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdude10 3/21/2013, 2:20 pm

Ok we have the games this weekend now who is going to put up the predictions.

soccerdude10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 3/21/2013, 2:44 pm

4theluvofthegame wrote:I waited for the results from Monday's games. Some movement with a couple upsets Sunday and Monday.

1*. Solar Red (SDL 03) Keep their position on top of the rankings, although getting harder to judge them due to no games against 04 teams. I beleieve they play DT Pomykal in a few weeks in 11v11
1*. DT Pomykal (EAL and SDL 03) escape with a win last night against a hot RASE team
3. Solar Chelsea Farley (EAL and SDL 03) no change from previous rankings
4. Odyssey (EAL and Primetime 04) were tested by DT Gall
5. DT Gall (EAL) win against RASE keeps them ahead of RASE and loss to Odyssey keeps them in this behind them
6. Liverpool RASE (EAL) win over FC Dallas Gomez and a close game agianst DT Pomykal moves them up
7. FC Dallas Gomez (EAL and SDL 04) shut out loss to RASE moves them down a couple spots
8. Texans FW (EAL) not being tested in EAL silver, but schedule is getting harder
9. DT Manchester (SDL) doing well in SDL so far, but competition is lacking
10. Texans South (EAL) move into the top 10 with a win against Solar Partain

Finally a full lineup of games this weekend (as long as that darn rain stays away)

**Game of the week**
#3 Solar Chelsea Farley vs #6 Liverpool RASE - another tough game for Liverpool RASE having played FCD Gomez, DT Pomykal and now Solar Chelsea Farley. These two teams have a long history against each other with Solar coming out on top most of the time. I expect a close game but Solar will win by 2+goals

Other Top Games
#1 Solar Red vs FC Dallas Pritchett - a good test for this team and a makeup game from Spring Break week. Expect Solar Red to win by a goal or two

#1 DT Pomykal vs Solar Partain - Pomykal will look to avoid anymore drama this week, but may not be on the sideline with Dallas Cup starting this weekend. Solar Partain just doesnt have the ability to play against this group for a full game. Partain will pressure them early and be aggressive but will wear out in the second half and lose by 3+ goals

#4 Odyssey vs #7 FC Dallas Gomez - a great battle when these two teams match up. Given the game time I'm not sure if Odyssey's best player will be available. If he isnt there then I predict FC Dallas wins by 2 goals. If he is there than Odyssey wins by a goal plus. one player at this age can make that big of difference.

#5 DT Gall vs Solar Chelsea Tarrant - this game will depend if Solar Tarrants rented players can make it. If they can then it will be close and I predict it ends in a tie. If not then Gall wins by 2+ goals.

#8 Texans FW vs CFBSA Striker - easy game for them and predict they win by 4+ goals

#9 DT Manchester vs FC Dallas Gold - not much of a challenge, DT wins by 4+ goals

#10 Texans South - Solar Dynamo 05 (not until 3/27) - Texans South so far have been undefeated in their switch to EAL Silver. I expect that to continue this week. Will be a good barometer game as Texans FW beat Dynamo by 3+ goals. I predict the same for Texans South as size wins out over style.
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sukiakiman 3/21/2013, 3:12 pm

anyone know how Texans South 04's compare to Solar Tarrant 04's?

sukiakiman
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jessesalas79 3/21/2013, 3:21 pm

Dont know about solar but its funny to me that they (texans)have yet to win 1 game at primetime. Is that a better league than eal?

jessesalas79
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 3/21/2013, 3:53 pm

jessesalas79 wrote:Dont know about solar but its funny to me that they (texans)have yet to win 1 game at primetime. Is that a better league than eal?

that's because its not the same team Jesse. The team that plays in Primetime have only a couple of players that play in EAL. think of it as their "B" team.
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 3/21/2013, 3:54 pm

sukiakiman wrote:anyone know how Texans South 04's compare to Solar Tarrant 04's?

From what I have heard they are a better and their results in EAL would confirm
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdude10 3/22/2013, 10:23 am

Wow you are correct what a weekend of games. Going to be some fun games to watch. Really tough games for some. Good luck boys and lets play hard.

soccerdude10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jessesalas79 3/24/2013, 11:24 am

Is there going to be any eal games today?

jessesalas79
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 3/24/2013, 9:03 pm

jessesalas79 wrote:Is there going to be any eal games today?

Did any games get played today? EAL, SDL? Primetime?
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by ShastaTx 3/24/2013, 9:12 pm

EAL was cancelled today.

ShastaTx
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/24/2013, 10:04 pm

Primetime played all games, other than games on keller fields.

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 3/25/2013, 3:40 pm

A new number #1

1. Solar Red (SDL 03) won against an 03 FCD team 5 to 1
2. DT Pomykal (EAL and SDL 03) lost to FCD team 2 to 1. I know there may have been 1 or 2 players that didnt play against Solar Red but the score difference was enough to make a change.
3. Solar Chelsea Farley (EAL and SDL 03)
4. Odyssey (EAL and Primetime 04)
5. DT Gall (EAL)
6. Liverpool RASE (EAL)
7. FC Dallas Gomez (EAL and SDL 04)
8. Texans FW (EAL)
9. DT Manchester (SDL)
10. Texans South (EAL)

Just outside the top 10 (in order): Solar Partain, FC Dallas South, TFC, Solar Chelsea Tarrant, Rayos, OC Venom, FC Dallas Mansfield
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by whatthe 3/25/2013, 5:11 pm

4theluvofthegame wrote:A new number #1

1. Solar Red (SDL 03) won against an 03 FCD team 5 to 1
2. DT Pomykal (EAL and SDL 03) lost to FCD team 2 to 1. I know there may have been 1 or 2 players that didnt play against Solar Red but the score difference was enough to make a change.
3. Solar Chelsea Farley (EAL and SDL 03)
4. Odyssey (EAL and Primetime 04)
5. DT Gall (EAL)
6. Liverpool RASE (EAL)
7. FC Dallas Gomez (EAL and SDL 04)
8. Texans FW (EAL)
9. DT Manchester (SDL)
10. Texans South (EAL)

Just outside the top 10 (in order): Solar Partain, FC Dallas South, TFC, Solar Chelsea Tarrant, Rayos, OC Venom, FC Dallas Mansfield

Correction # 3 Solar Farley/Ferdie heard Ferdie has been working with his team for over a year...give credit to those who contribute to coaches with deep pockets

whatthe
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by bunited 3/25/2013, 10:25 pm

So lemme see if I understand you. It matters who pays the bill? By that token, everyone better start learning where the virgule (/) is on their keyboard and get real familiar with it. We are going to have to start including keeper coaches, skills coaches, and Paradigm, etc, in teams' names. This could get messy ...
bunited
bunited
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next