Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Spring 2013 04 Boys  - Page 11 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Spring 2013 04 Boys

+53
Messifan
Beast23
txnsdevelopprogram
all4one
Rancho4C
letsgo
donotquestion
ShortCorner
Messifan4life
joshisa
soccerjunkie
Gotgoalz
beautifulgame
bubba chop
soccerdad04
toepoker11
0RaYoS4
ricky jones
whatthe
ShastaTx
onemorepractice
jmallett
tikitaka
midfield
Maradona
okbug
allen04
TryingMyBest
sukiakiman
SidekickSoccer
moveyourfeet
ProudSoccerParent
go99
bunited
omega striker
odie1993
xacute
SDadX2
yellowboots
finish1
Sprint
Number13
soccerdude10
passionforsoccer
newton heath FC
7sdad
hotmale1
mcgill
Firewater
99goaliedad
EAL League Advisor
jessesalas79
4theluvofthegame
57 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Spring 2013 04 Boys  - Page 11 Empty Re: Spring 2013 04 Boys

Post by moveyourfeet 4/24/2013, 10:03 am

99goaliedad wrote:
moveyourfeet wrote:Spring 2013 04 Boys  - Page 11 No_Excuses

Cute but they killed us last game so like I said just proud of the boys

It's all about the humor.

moveyourfeet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 99goaliedad 4/24/2013, 10:07 am

moveyourfeet wrote:
99goaliedad wrote:

For sure. Just wanted to give us some respect being the prediction was 5+goals loss.

99goaliedad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 4/24/2013, 10:20 am

99goaliedad wrote:
moveyourfeet wrote:
99goaliedad wrote:

For sure. Just wanted to give us some respect being the prediction was 5+goals loss.

Maybe you found the secret to your slump. Play with 6 players every week cheers
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 99goaliedad 4/24/2013, 10:34 am

4theluvofthegame wrote:
99goaliedad wrote:
moveyourfeet wrote:
99goaliedad wrote:

Maybe you found the secret to your slump. Play with 6 players every week cheers

Lol good one but a little to intense. But hey if we play short we will have a excuse for losses. Maybe you do have a good idea.

99goaliedad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by allen04 4/24/2013, 11:11 am

Game was tied 3-3 with 8 minutes left when FCD pulled players to make it to another game.

So you finished the game 3v9?
allen04
allen04
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 99goaliedad 4/24/2013, 11:48 am

allen04 wrote:
Game was tied 3-3 with 8 minutes left when FCD pulled players to make it to another game.

So you finished the game 3v9?

Finished 6v9 played 8v9 for about 10 minutes

99goaliedad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 4/24/2013, 3:25 pm

4theluvofthegame wrote:Updated rankings from this weekend, 1 to 2 weeks to go in the season and some intriguing matchups left to go

1. Solar Red (SDL 03) Tied DT Pomykal
2. Odyssey (EAL 04 and Primetime 04) got the rematch win against RASE
3. FC Dallas Gomez (EAL and SDL) Didnt make it out of their group in ESPN
4. DT Pomykal (EAL and SDL 03) Their tie against Solar Red moves them up one spot
5. Solar Chelsea Farley (EAL and SDL 03) close win against Solar Partain
6. DT Academy Rosales (SDL) Not being challenged in SDL
7. Liverpool RASE (EAL) Another close loss moves them down a spot
8. DT Gall (EAL) close win against Texans FW
9. Texans South (EAL)
10. FC Dallas South (Arlington 03)

Just outside the top 10 (in order): Texans FW, Solar Partain, Solar Chelsea Tarrant, Rayos, FC Arlington, TFC, OC Venom, Guerritos, FC Dallas Mansfield

Another mid week prediction post cheers

3 games tonight involving top 10 teams.

Best game tonight

#3 FC Dallas Gomez vs #9 Texans South a great matchup. Texans South played Odyssey tough and has had their way with silver teams. They get a tough matchup tonight against FC Dallas Gomez. FCD Gomez is coming off ESPN tournament that saw them compete well, but not advance. I predict that FCD wins this one by 1 goal.

Other games tonight

#4 DT Pomykal vs Solar Partain these two teams have played each other many times over the past year in league play, tournaments, and indoor. Classic matchup of a team with technical ability vs a team that is strong and physical with no skill. Skill will win out tonight and DT Pomykal will win by 2= goals

#6 Liverpool RASE vs Solar Tarrant late night game for these two teams. If Tarrant can get a full group of boys out they can keep this game close. LP RASE will win by a goal tonight

Back on Friday for this weekends predictions including exciting matchups between Odyssey and FC Dallas Gomez and DT Pomykal vs Solar Chelsea Farley
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Messifan4life 4/24/2013, 10:50 pm

Solar Tarrant beats Liverpool RASE tonight.
Good job Solar. Great game !

Messifan4life
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 4/25/2013, 12:41 pm

Messifan4life wrote:Solar Tarrant beats Liverpool RASE tonight.
Good job Solar. Great game !

Didnt see that one coming scratch

Any other scores from last night?

4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 4/25/2013, 3:58 pm

Updated rankings includes games from last night, 1 to 2 weeks to go in the season and some intriguing matchups left to go

1. Solar Red (SDL 03)
2. Odyssey (EAL 04 and Primetime 04)
3. FC Dallas Gomez (EAL and SDL) Big win against short handed Texans South
4. DT Pomykal (EAL and SDL 03) eek out a win against Solar Partain last night 3 to 2
5. Solar Chelsea Farley (EAL and SDL 03)
6. DT Academy Rosales (SDL)
7. DT Gall (EAL)
8. FC Dallas South (Arlington 03
9. Liverpool RASE (EAL) lost to Solar Chelsea Tarrant 4 to 1
10. Texans South (EAL) Got killed by FC Dallas Gomez, but get another shot at them this weekend )

Just outside the top 10 (in order): Solar Chelsea Tarrant, Texans FW, Solar Partain, Rayos, FC Arlington, TFC, OC Venom, Guerritos, FC Dallas Mansfield
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by ShortCorner 4/25/2013, 11:17 pm

Why do you knuckleheads insist on ranking 9 year olds. Stop worrying about what team is better than what other team and who can beat whom. Just let them play. Most of these kids wont be playing anymore by the time it matters whether they are winning or losing.

So many of the parents on this forum have no clue and continue to add to the problem that is North Texas Soccer. RESULTS, RESULTS. We have to measure our success daily and because we don't know what development looks like, we flock to winning teams.

Just let the kids play and have fun.

ShortCorner
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by 99goaliedad 4/25/2013, 11:22 pm

ShortCorner wrote:Why do you knuckleheads insist on ranking 9 year olds. Stop worrying about what team is better than what other team a who can beat whom. Just let them play. Most of these kids wont be playing anymore by the time it matters whether they are winning or losing.

So many of the parents on this forum have no clue and continue to add to the problem that is North Texas Soccer. RESULTS, RESULTS. We have to measure our success daily and because we don't know what development looks like, we flock to winning teams.

Just let the kids play and have fun.

They are playing and having fun. Winning is always more fun though. I like the rankings and I have been around awhile. Rankings are kinda like a tour guide.

99goaliedad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShortCorner 4/25/2013, 11:36 pm

Go ahead and rank them if you want.

The problem with rankings is that you are whether intentionally or not implying that one group is better than another. BASED ON WHO IS WINNING.

Then a whole group of know nothings come on here and chat it up about who is really better and after a while most people think that the groups at the top are the ones that everyone should aspire to.

The reality is that the place to be is the one where kids are improving. Kinda hard to determine because it is subjective. Most on here wouldn't know what to look for anyway.

You and your rankings are part of the problem. Go ahead if you must.

ShortCorner
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by 99goaliedad 4/25/2013, 11:51 pm

ShortCorner wrote:Go ahead and rank them if you want.

The problem with rankings is that you are whether intentionally or not implying that one group is better than another. BASED ON WHO IS WINNING.

Then a whole group of know nothings come on here and chat it up about who is really better and after a while most people think that the groups at the top are the ones that everyone should aspire to.

The reality is that the place to be is the one where kids are improving. Kinda hard to determine because it is subjective. Most on here wouldn't know what to look for anyway.

I agree people should not choose their coach by the rankings some probably do. It is a good tool to see who is developing though.. FCD Gomez has climbed up aswell. DT Pomykal has dropped a few spots aswell. Rankings are good and bad just depending on how you use them.

99goaliedad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowboots 4/25/2013, 11:57 pm

99goaliedad wrote:

I agree people should not choose their coach by the rankings some probably do. It is a good tool to see who is developing though. LP Rase was not in the standings at the beginning of the season and now they are climbing up. FCD Gomez has climbed up aswell. DT Pomykal has dropped a few spots aswell. Rankings are good and bad just depending on how you use them.

I think what short corner is saying is the poster that is ranking the teams can't really know much about each team to rank them accurately. Moving teams up and down based on one game is silly. It is fun to read the comical comments but don't hang your hat on them.

yellowboots
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 4/26/2013, 12:24 am

yellowboots wrote:
99goaliedad wrote:

I agree people should not choose their coach by the rankings some probably do. It is a good tool to see who is developing though. LP Rase was not in the standings at the beginning of the season and now they are climbing up. FCD Gomez has climbed up aswell. DT Pomykal has dropped a few spots aswell. Rankings are good and bad just depending on how you use them.

I think what short corner is saying is the poster that is ranking the teams can't really know much about each team to rank them accurately. Moving teams up and down based on one game is silly. It is fun to read the comical comments but don't hang your hat on them.

I think it's ironic that you say this. You have sent me many PMs over the past year about the rankings and doing everything you can to influence the rankings and keep your team at the top. But when your team starts to lose a few games and struggle this season you are quick to try and paint me as a person that doesnt know anything in an attempt to make yourself feel better about your team and influence others perception about your team.

I have talked with a lot of parents over the time i have been posting and I think most everyone looks at these rankings as pure entertainment done by a soccer parent trying to have some fun. Trust me my BB does not know his team is not ranked they dont even know about these rankings. They dont even know this forum exists.

I find the people that get most upset about my rankings are the ones that are upset with where their BB's team is ranked. affraid pig

These rankings are not based on development past present or future, they are based completely on results. But trust me that my husband and I talk a lot about our sons devolopment and zero time about these rankings instead figuring out what is best for him and are always taking him to get more development opportunities.

If someone would like to create a development ranking be my guest What a Face Yellowboots can then lobby you to make sure his team is first on that list too. I love you

4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowboots 4/26/2013, 6:54 am

4theluvofthegame wrote:
yellowboots wrote:
99goaliedad wrote:

I think it's ironic that you say this. You have sent me many PMs over the past year about the rankings and doing everything you can to influence the rankings and keep your team at the top. But when your team starts to lose a few games and struggle this season you are quick to try and paint me as a person that doesnt know anything in an attempt to make yourself feel better about your team and influence others perception about your team.

I have talked with a lot of parents over the time i have been posting and I think most everyone looks at these rankings as pure entertainment done by a soccer parent trying to have some fun. Trust me my BB does not know his team is not ranked they dont even know about these rankings. They dont even know this forum exists.

I find the people that get most upset about my rankings are the ones that are upset with where their BB's team is ranked. affraid pig

These rankings are not based on development past present or future, they are based completely on results. But trust me that my husband and I talk a lot about our sons devolopment and zero time about these rankings instead figuring out what is best for him and are always taking him to get more development opportunities.

If someone would like to create a development ranking be my guest What a Face Yellowboots can then lobby you to make sure his team is first on that list too. I love you

I think it is funny that you like to hide behind a poster and say crap. I have never said my team is 1st. You PM me and ask me what happened during the game and YOU ask me my opinion. I tell you it is MY OPINION ONLY and you finish by saying "I always enjoy getting your insight". All I said was the same thing you just said, it is for entertainment only. I dont lobby you for anything and could care less what anyone thinks about the team my BB is on..

yellowboots
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 4/26/2013, 8:11 am

Short corner, the '99 parents were this way too at this age. Being number one at 9, 10 and 11 meant everything. Now, at U15 the landscape is completely different. Most of the early bloomers have settled out and the "late" bloomers are passing them by. Truth is, soccer is a very technical sport that takes many years to perfect. Ranking teams is ridiculous at this age.

You can sense the tension on this thread, which ultimately finds its way to the kids. I agree it's pure entertainment. LMAO!
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 4/26/2013, 8:24 am

yellowboots wrote:
4theluvofthegame wrote:
yellowboots wrote:
99goaliedad wrote:

I think it is funny that you like to hide behind a poster and say crap. I have never said my team is 1st. You PM me and ask me what happened during the game and YOU ask me my opinion. I tell you it is MY OPINION ONLY and you finish by saying "I always enjoy getting your insight". All I said was the same thing you just said, it is for entertainment only. I dont lobby you for anything and [B] could care less what anyone thinks about the team my BB is on..
[B]

lol! Keep telling yourself this and maybe just maybe you can convince yourself and others. Don't you coach this team that you could care less what anyone thinks about? scratch
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowboots 4/26/2013, 9:01 am

4theluvofthegame wrote:
yellowboots wrote:
4theluvofthegame wrote:
yellowboots wrote:
99goaliedad wrote:

I think it is funny that you like to hide behind a poster and say crap. I have never said my team is 1st. You PM me and ask me what happened during the game and YOU ask me my opinion. I tell you it is MY OPINION ONLY and you finish by saying "I always enjoy getting your insight". All I said was the same thing you just said, it is for entertainment only. I dont lobby you for anything and [B] could care less what anyone thinks about the team my BB is on..
[B]

lol! Keep telling yourself this and maybe just maybe you can convince yourself and others. Don't you coach this team that you could care less what anyone thinks about? scratch

Nope, not the coach. BB just on the team. I don't care so I won't acknowledge your PM's anymore. I'm done with this forum so please stop saying anything about me that isn't true.

yellowboots
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Firewater 4/26/2013, 12:16 pm

Games/Picks this weekend:

4/26
Solar Farley v. DT Gall: Winner DT Gall
Odyssey v. FCD Gomez: Winner FCD Gomez
DT Pomykal v. Texans Ft. Worth: Winner DT Pomykal

4/28
Texans Ft. Worth v. Liverpool Rase: Winner Liverpool Rase cheers
Odyssey v. Solar Chelsea Tarrant: Winner Odyssey
DT Pomykal v. Solar Farley: Winner DT Pomykal
DT Gall v. Solar Dynamo 05: Winner DT Gall
FCD Gomez v. DT Red South: Winner FCD Gomez
Firewater
Firewater
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 4/26/2013, 1:28 pm

4theluvofthegame wrote:Updated rankings includes games from last night, 1 to 2 weeks to go in the season and some intriguing matchups left to go

1. Solar Red (SDL 03)
2. Odyssey (EAL 04 and Primetime 04)
3. FC Dallas Gomez (EAL and SDL) Big win against short handed Texans South
4. DT Pomykal (EAL and SDL 03) eek out a win against Solar Partain last night 3 to 2
5. Solar Chelsea Farley (EAL and SDL 03)
6. DT Academy Rosales (SDL)
7. DT Gall (EAL)
8. FC Dallas South (Arlington 03)
9. Liverpool RASE (EAL) lost to Solar Chelsea Tarrant 4 to 1
10. Texans South (EAL) Got killed by FC Dallas Gomez, but get another shot at them this weekend )

Just outside the top 10 (in order): Solar Chelsea Tarrant, Texans FW, Solar Partain, Rayos, FC Arlington, TFC, OC Venom, Guerritos, FC Dallas Mansfield

What a weekend for great matchups in EAL

I love you I love you Game of the Week I love you I love you
#2 Odyssey vs #3 FC Dallas Gomez two of the strongest teams. Odyssey is undefeated this year in EAL. I expect this game to be a high scoring game with Odyssey winning 4 to 3.

Other Top games
#1 Solar Red vs FC Dallas Gold This is the last game of the season for Solar Red. I am expecting they go out on a high note and win by a goal or two

#2 Odyssey vs Solar Tarrant I am predicting an upset in this game. I am guessing Odyssey's best player wont play this game and Solar Tarrant will take advantage and win by a goal

#3 FC Dallas Gomez vs Texans South Texans South played the game earlier this week without 3 of their best players, with those players I am expecting a much closer game. I predict FC Dallas wins by a goal.

#4 DT Pomykal vs Texans FW this game should be an easy win for Pomykal as they win by 3+ goals

#4 DT Pomykal vs #5 Solar Chelsea Farley this game has a lot of interesting storylines Very Happy. The game will be close but DT Pomykal will win by a goal

#5 Solar Chelsea Farley vs #7 DT Gall Gall will prove to be too physical and fast for Solar and will win by a goal.

#6 DT Academy Rosales I dont see any games for them

#7 DT Gall vs Solar Dynamo 05 DT Gall with an easy game this Sunday. Predict despite Solar Dynamo's skill DT Gall will win by 3+ goals

#8 FC Dallas South vs easy 03 team Win for FC Dallas South

#9 Liverpool RASE vs Texans FW this one will be closer than people may think. RASE is very inconsistent right now. I predict a tie.
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 4/26/2013, 9:59 pm

Scores pretty please Embarassed
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Spring 2013 04 Boys  - Page 11 Empty Spring 2013 04 Boys

Post by jmallett 4/26/2013, 10:20 pm

Solar Farley 3 Texans Gall 3

jmallett
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 4/28/2013, 4:32 pm

No PMs, no posts. Scores??
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sukiakiman 4/28/2013, 5:42 pm

Solar Dynamo Lost 2-0 to DT Gall....One goal was an own goal...Our boys played a good game against a very good team. We were without 4 players and had no subs and played tough. Hats off to DT Gall though...nice team!

sukiakiman
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next