Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

PA players helping struggling teams Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

PA players helping struggling teams

+15
Number13
finish1
my2cents
Laroja_2012
Seinfeld4
humble
SoccerXXX
allen04
Soccerinsanity
cds3
Real Barcelona
odie1993
go99
TxHunter
omega striker
19 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

PA players helping struggling teams Empty PA players helping struggling teams

Post by Guest 2/17/2013, 3:22 pm

So I noticed DT Top 5 had a few PA players helping out against Wizards. What gives? Hassan making up his own rules again...lol

We all need some help I guess

Back to top Go down

PA players helping struggling teams Empty Re: PA players helping struggling teams

Post by omega striker 2/17/2013, 6:12 pm

Riquelme wrote:So I noticed DT Top 5 had a few PA players helping out against Wizards. What gives? Hassan making up his own rules again...lol

great observation sir and yes there are 5 PA players on DT "Top 5" matter of fact the game winning goal was scored by a PA player and their new PA goalie was a beast making 5 game saving saves!affraid sure wish FCD big wigs would allow for the use of dual rostered PA especially to the teams that dont have full rosters and the teams that are struggling also but i guess thats why the Texans win now!Evil or Very Mad
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

PA players helping struggling teams Empty Re: PA players helping struggling teams

Post by Guest 2/17/2013, 6:39 pm

omega striker wrote:
Riquelme wrote:So I noticed DT Top 5 had a few PA players helping out against Wizards. What gives? Hassan making up his own rules again...lol

great observation sir and yes there are 5 PA players on DT "Top 5" matter of fact the game winning goal was scored by a PA player and their new PA goalie was a beast making 5 game saving saves!affraid sure wish FCD big wigs would allow for the use of dual rostered PA especially to the teams that dont have full rosters and the teams that are struggling also but i guess thats why the Texans win now!Evil or Very Mad

Hassan is the man. Poor Wizards. They would have beat Badiis real team easy.

Back to top Go down

Post by TxHunter 2/17/2013, 6:59 pm

Omega, FCD does use dual rostered players when the games matter. Not as much this year as last, but it still happens.

TxHunter
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 2/17/2013, 7:06 pm

Riquelme wrote:
omega striker wrote:

Hassan is the man. Poor Wizards. They would have beat Badiis real team easy.
yes they would have hell they only lost 1-0 yesterday! Texans win games and championships isnt that what its all about?

heres my question, if FCD is about "learning to play a style" what is it? hell every FCD teams runs a different formation and has a different style of play so whats the point? doesnt FCD realize who and where their consumers come from..............NTX........i thought everybody had the same understanding classic league is for winning and the academy is for the elite players who want to try and make an actual career out of it, or i could be wrong scratch

Last edited by omega striker on 2/17/2013, 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 2/17/2013, 7:08 pm

TxHunter wrote:Omega, FCD does use dual rostered players when the games matter. Not as much this year as last, but it still happens.
several FCD coaches have said Hayden has stamped a big "veto" on their request for them?confused
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 2/17/2013, 7:30 pm

which teams TXhunter?

As far as style goes, maybe fcd is switching over to the hyndman formula. Just kick it and run baby. cheers If that doesn't work then kick it harder
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/18/2013, 12:19 pm

omega striker wrote:
TxHunter wrote:Omega, FCD does use dual rostered players when the games matter. Not as much this year as last, but it still happens.
several FCD coaches have said Hayden has stamped a big "veto" on their request for them?confused

Agreed - as there are several FCD teams in the bottom of Classic I, II and III who would benefit from some dual rostering...I know I have been hoping for a PA player or two, but nope...the requests appear to be denied!

Back to top Go down

Post by odie1993 2/18/2013, 12:28 pm

IlikeEPL wrote:
omega striker wrote:

Agreed - as there are several FCD teams in the bottom of Classic I, II and III who would benefit from some dual rostering...I know I have been hoping for a PA player or two, but nope...the requests appear to be denied!

Just wondering why you would want some ringers to help you do something in your league. If you get the ringers and they get you out of relegation then it will be a cycle for you guys each season. the boys on the team will become reliable on them each season or they will become disgruntled because the coach brought in the ringers in the first place.
odie1993
odie1993
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Barcelona 2/18/2013, 1:16 pm

Just wondering why you would want some ringers to help you do something in your league. If you get the ringers and they get you out of relegation then it will be a cycle for you guys each season. the boys on the team will become reliable on them each season or they will become disgruntled because the coach brought in the ringers in the first place.[/quote]

Quite simple. In the eyes of parents winning is equivalent to development ("money well invested"). For developmental players it means playing time they are not getting with their team. In the end the developmental player wins and little Johny is benched.

Real Barcelona
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 2/18/2013, 1:48 pm

Real Barcelona wrote:
Just wondering why you would want some ringers to help you do something in your league. If you get the ringers and they get you out of relegation then it will be a cycle for you guys each season. the boys on the team will become reliable on them each season or they will become disgruntled because the coach brought in the ringers in the first place.

TEXANS soccer at its best! Laughing
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by odie1993 2/18/2013, 2:04 pm

poor little Johnny. He gets to watch other players play just so {insert club name of big 4 here} can keep its spot in a division clearly the team is not capable of playing in.

and people wonder what is wrong with NTX soccer.
odie1993
odie1993
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by odie1993 2/18/2013, 2:05 pm

omega striker wrote:
Real Barcelona wrote:

you gave my quote credit to Real Barcelona. I see how you are.
odie1993
odie1993
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by cds3 2/18/2013, 2:11 pm

odie1993 wrote:poor little Johnny. He gets to watch other players play just so {insert club name of big 4 here} can keep its spot in a division clearly the team is not capable of playing in.

Who are the Big-4? I just see 3....
cds3
cds3
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by odie1993 2/18/2013, 2:14 pm

cds3 wrote:
odie1993 wrote:poor little Johnny. He gets to watch other players play just so {insert club name of big 4 here} can keep its spot in a division clearly the team is not capable of playing in.

4 NTX teams have an Academy/PA team. FCD, Texans, Solar and Andromeda.
odie1993
odie1993
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 2/18/2013, 2:21 pm

odie1993 wrote:
omega striker wrote:
Real Barcelona wrote:

you gave my quote credit to Real Barcelona. I see how you are.
dont know how the hell that happened?scratch
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 2/18/2013, 2:22 pm

odie1993 wrote:
cds3 wrote:

Liverpool will/should replace andromeda here soon Suspect
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Barcelona 2/18/2013, 2:24 pm

Not just the big 4.

Real Barcelona
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Barcelona 2/18/2013, 2:26 pm

Had added more to the message but big brother is not letting me send. I guess I am getting to personal!!

Real Barcelona
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cds3 2/18/2013, 2:34 pm

omega striker wrote:
odie1993 wrote:
cds3 wrote:

Excuse my ignorance here... How does the DA status work for a Club? Did they buy it? Can they lose it? Does it expire or can it be cancelled for performing issues? Can a Club like Liverpool "acquire" it?
cds3
cds3
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 2/18/2013, 2:34 pm

Real Barcelona wrote:Had added more to the message but big brother is not letting me send. I guess I am getting to personal!!
pm me ill try and post it for you!Laughing
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 2/18/2013, 2:36 pm

cds3 wrote:
omega striker wrote:
odie1993 wrote:
cds3 wrote:

Excuse my ignorance here... How does the DA status work for a Club? Did they buy it? Can they lose it? Does it expire or can it be cancelled for performing issues? Can a Club like Liverpool "acquire" it?
good question lets ask Go99 scratch
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerinsanity 2/18/2013, 3:14 pm

I thought LP tried to get a spot originally? And was upset that old-time politics gave a spot to a club that didn't technically qualify for it? Is that old rumor wrong?
Soccerinsanity
Soccerinsanity
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 2/18/2013, 3:36 pm

odie1993 wrote:
IlikeEPL wrote:
omega striker wrote:

You obviously haven't been in NTX long. I sat around amazed as I listened to parents talk about bringing in PA guest players for tournaments affraid Fortunately the coached wasn't interested and said he would rather lose with the kids that he had
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 2/18/2013, 3:38 pm

odie1993 wrote:
cds3 wrote:

WRONG!!!!!

Big 4 are FCD, Texans, Liverpool, and Solar in that order. Although Liverpool is closing in on Texans.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next