Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Puma Cup 2013 predictions - Page 2 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Puma Cup 2013 predictions

+5
murito
Fussball Verruckt
omega striker
wembleys
babyhippo
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Puma Cup 2013 predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Puma Cup 2013 predictions

Post by Guest 3/31/2013, 9:29 am

Omega touched on a good point, but my real opinion about these Lightning tournaments is that they are BS. They are created and rigged for Lightning success. The tournament directors are all working towards a victory for these lightning teams. The refs are in on it as well. That is why I think this club is pathetic. Last summer in the final Lightning Gold met Barcelona in the final. Barca first ten minutes took 1-0 lead and were threatening more. Utter domination. What happens? The tournament directors stop the game for 18 minutes to check rosters. Check rosters in the final? Well obviously there was no issue after checking Barcelonas roster and pretending to check Lightnings roster. Play resumed but they had succeeded in cooling the Barca boys down and then the refs started deciding the outcome of the game. At the eznd Barcelona was robbed and I made sure I let those tournament officials know they should be ashamed of themselves.

So in reality what happened to Wizards and Liverpool is no surprise

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 3/31/2013, 10:00 am

RQ, you seem to get the bad end of the deal on a regular basis. Must be some type of regenerated karma. clown

finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/31/2013, 11:07 am

finish1 wrote:RQ, you seem to get the bad end of the deal on a regular basis. Must be some type of regenerated karma. clown

l

Not me the boys suffer. In the end it didn't matter. This is Lightnings only real chance to shine. But of course u don't comment on the part of stopping a final for 18 minutes because Lightning getting whooped. Address that part. Don't worry about me.

Back to top Go down

Post by babyhippo 3/31/2013, 11:12 am

Riquelme wrote:Omega touched on a good point, but my real opinion about these Lightning tournaments is that they are BS. They are created and rigged for Lightning success. The tournament directors are all working towards a victory for these lightning teams. The refs are in on it as well. That is why I think this club is pathetic. Last summer in the final Lightning Gold met Barcelona in the final. Barca first ten minutes took 1-0 lead and were threatening more. Utter domination. What happens? The tournament directors stop the game for 18 minutes to check rosters. Check rosters in the final? Well obviously there was no issue after checking Barcelonas roster and pretending to check Lightnings roster. Play resumed but they had succeeded in cooling the Barca boys down and then the refs started deciding the outcome of the game. At the eznd Barcelona was robbed and I made sure I let those tournament officials know they should be ashamed of themselves.

Barca played substandard, wizards played Rec style both times we beat Em , and Liverpool,,,,, well they just had bad weekend, we gave all heard ur reasoning and excuses as to why lol!
babyhippo
babyhippo
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by letsgo 3/31/2013, 12:07 pm

Riquelme wrote:
finish1 wrote:RQ, you seem to get the bad end of the deal on a regular basis. Must be some type of regenerated karma. clown

l

Not me the boys suffer. In the end it didn't matter. This is Lightnings only real chance to shine. But of course u don't comment on the part of stopping a final for 18 minutes because Lightning getting whooped. Address that part. Don't worry about me.
But if your team is as good as you always state in this forum, then they would have the ability to overcome these obstacles.

letsgo
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/31/2013, 1:02 pm

letsgo wrote:
Riquelme wrote:

l

But if your team is as good as you always state in this forum, then they would have the ability to overcome these obstacles.

The point dumb ass, is that those obstacles shouldn't be there. Or do you think these obstacles as u call them, are ok?My opinion has been given. Let the Lightning have their little moments.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/31/2013, 1:08 pm

babyhippo wrote:
Riquelme wrote:Omega touched on a good point, but my real opinion about these Lightning tournaments is that they are BS. They are created and rigged for Lightning success. The tournament directors are all working towards a victory for these lightning teams. The refs are in on it as well. That is why I think this club is pathetic. Last summer in the final Lightning Gold met Barcelona in the final. Barca first ten minutes took 1-0 lead and were threatening more. Utter domination. What happens? The tournament directors stop the game for 18 minutes to check rosters. Check rosters in the final? Well obviously there was no issue after checking Barcelonas roster and pretending to check Lightnings roster. Play resumed but they had succeeded in cooling the Barca boys down and then the refs started deciding the outcome of the game. At the eznd Barcelona was robbed and I made sure I let those tournament officials know they should be ashamed of themselves.

Barca played substandard, wizards played Rec style both times we beat Em , and Liverpool,,,,, well they just had bad weekend, we gave all heard ur reasoning and excuses as to why lol!

Not excuses. Reality. Without all that intervention I mentioned no way y'all win. But enjoy ur moments. Typical Lightning parent. We dont need to create tournaments to feel good about ourselves. Wizards no doubt outplayed Lightning but of course with the tournament apparatus geared for Lightning glory no chance for them. Like I said enjoy ur little moments and D3

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 3/31/2013, 1:27 pm

Riquelme wrote:
babyhippo wrote:

Not excuses. Reality. Without all that intervention I mentioned no way y'all win. But enjoy ur moments. Typical Lightning parent. We dont need to create tournaments to feel good about ourselves. Wizards no doubt outplayed Lightning but of course with the tournament apparatus geared for Lightning glory no chance for them. Like I said enjoy ur little moments and D3
lol!
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by babyhippo 3/31/2013, 1:34 pm

Typical Shocked
babyhippo
babyhippo
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 3/31/2013, 1:43 pm

babyhippo wrote:Typical Shocked
its all good bro, congrats on a successful tourney championsip and Happy Easter to you and all my soccer peeps!Cool
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by babyhippo 3/31/2013, 3:45 pm

omega striker wrote:
its all good bro, congrats on a successful tourney championsip and Happy Easter to you and all my soccer peeps!Cool
no worries here fellas, none of this chat is personal, lol,You guys have a wonderful Easter as well
babyhippo
babyhippo
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/31/2013, 5:42 pm

babyhippo wrote:
omega striker wrote:
no worries here fellas, none of this chat is personal, lol,You guys have a wonderful Easter as well

Happy Easter Soccer brethren! !!

Back to top Go down

Post by wareagle 4/2/2013, 8:40 am

Now this sounds like it came straight out of STX....A tournament is a tournament and you play the teams in your bracket. Did Lightning set the brackets up to favor their teams? Probably....but there is no way the refs were giving favorable treatment to the Lightning teams. I've watched Lightning Gold play the Wizards and not get a single call...Hell, the ref in that game carded my boy after saying " I know you didn't foul him but you wanted to". As parents, we always think the calls go against our boys or the teams we're pulling for. Realisticly, if you feel like your team is getting more fouls called against them it's typically because they are not playing as well and tend to be a step or two slower than the other team. It's not a conspiracy with the refs trying to determine the outcome of the game.

Y'all have fun...I'll go back to STX now and listen to them all talk about which club is falling apart next....
wareagle
wareagle
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2