Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Rush Soccer Club Officially moves into DFW - Page 7 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Rush Soccer Club Officially moves into DFW

+43
Ed
Maradona
Speedy Gonzales
liverpoolacademykeller
giampiero boniperti
Rock
sukiakiman
nearpost95
getafe01
Rancho4C
soccerlvr
Yak Attack
ShastaTx
donotquestion
madisonmyers
EOB
cowpukesfan
BR549
03lovingsoccer
off_the_woodwork
Number13
KarateChop
tni12001
betterthanever
finish1
4theluvofthegame
ontherightside
BTMason
camjr
my2cents
Laimport
Se La Perdio
CincoB
NTskeptic
The German
omega striker
Freeatlast
Soccerinsanity
rocketpop
standonhead
PitchBound
allen04
odie1993
47 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Rush Soccer Club Officially moves into DFW - Page 7 Empty Re: Rush Soccer Club Officially moves into DFW

Post by rocketpop 6/28/2013, 2:31 pm

Oh Sorry. I just noticed that they have add Eddie to the site...

rocketpop
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Rush Soccer Club Officially moves into DFW - Page 7 Empty Re: Rush Soccer Club Officially moves into DFW

Post by rocketpop 6/28/2013, 3:25 pm

Soccerinsanity wrote:So are those other 19 coaches telling their potential recruits that they will be under a new team name????

I dont think there there will be 19 more coaches but I do hope the coaches that are coming are keeping thier players in the loop.

rocketpop
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by KarateChop 6/28/2013, 3:32 pm

all of this information remaining secret for this long is something to be marveled at. either people don't know much or everyone involved is being incredibly loyal to the cause. especially on this forum Shocked 
KarateChop
KarateChop
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by allen04 6/28/2013, 3:45 pm

I learned from the demise of TFC just how quiet and evasive coaches can be. Parents/kids are the last to know.
allen04
allen04
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by getafe01 6/28/2013, 4:20 pm

sukiakiman wrote:I am great full there is another in coming to town. It is cheaper and will have better facilities than most and already has some very good coaches on staff. Competition from clubs new and old is good for everyone.

Better facilities? Cheaper? Drinking some koolaid perhaps. The club does not have facilities in the metroplex and is in process of negotiating land. Where have the consumers been told about this? Once the land is obtained, the facilities must still be built and COMPLETED. Would not comment on them being "better" until a final product is provided. Cost? Wait and see how much those facilities cost and need to be paid for. Again, I hope that I am wrong and that Rush provides a quality alternative to push the other clubs and systems to improve their service. It is still a service industry correct??? lol.
getafe01
getafe01
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerinsanity 6/30/2013, 11:49 am

Look what they finally decided to publish:

Competitive Teams 2013-14

BOYS
97B Nero          Coach Schmugge          toto@dallasrushsoccer.com
02B Rush         Coach Deaton                mike.deaton.98@facebook.com
03B Nero          Coach Schmugge          toto@dallasrushsoccer.com

GIRLS
97G Rush         Coach Deering               chaddeering@dallasrushsoccer.com
99G Nero          Coach Kovarik    
00G Azul           Coach Deaton               mike.deaton.98@facebook.com            
00G Nero          Coach Llamas               llamas_jesse@yahoo.com
01G Rush        Coach Montemayor        rob_montemayor@yahoo.com
02G Azul          Coach Deering                chaddeering@dallasrushsoccer.com
02G Cinza       Coach Deaton                 mike.deaton.98@facebook.com
02G Rush         Coach Stark                    johnny@dallasrushsoccer.com
03G Nero         Coach Llamas          

12 teams is a nice start, but not the 30 that they were telling us originally! Does this mean coaches weren't as impressed with the Rush name as the corporation thought they'd be?
Soccerinsanity
Soccerinsanity
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed 6/30/2013, 12:40 pm

Are these all new teams or are some teams coming over from other clubs? 97B in particular.

Ed
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by The German 6/30/2013, 12:44 pm

Ed wrote:Are these all new teams or are some teams coming over from other clubs? 97B in particular.
The 97B came over from TFC. They played in Plano last season.
The German
The German
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom97b 6/30/2013, 1:01 pm

Our team very heavily considered Rush. Lack of dedicated practice facility was the biggest negative for our team. Their vision is great...if it works out. With us being 97's, the draw of what's to come in the future obviously wasn't enough to justify practicing in random parks until it was ready.
soccermom97b
soccermom97b
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by rocketpop 6/30/2013, 1:05 pm

There are more teams that soon will be added to the site from what I have been told.

rocketpop
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rocketpop 6/30/2013, 8:09 pm

Also by looking at the name you can see teams are missing. There should not be a "Nero" without a "Rush". Of example if there was 3 teams of 97B. There should be a 97B Rush, 97B Nero and then a 97B Azul, in that order.

rocketpop
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tni12001 7/1/2013, 11:51 am

rocketpop wrote:Also by looking at the name you can see teams are missing.  There should not be a "Nero" without a "Rush".   Of example if there was 3 teams of 97B.  There should be a 97B Rush, 97B Nero and then a 97B Azul, in that order.

Something that might be in play here is NTSA rules for team name changes. Presumably many of the missing are intact teams coming from other clubs. There is a name change form that must be signed by all player/parents and accepted by the NTSA. I'm guessing they can't advertise under the Rush name until that's done. If true, these are likely teams who have a coach under contract until today with a former club. I bet there's an ongoing scramble to get this paperwork through.

Curious as to when they'll provide a list of academy teams. I know many are coached by staff already listed on the website.

tni12001
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tni12001 7/3/2013, 3:35 pm

The staff list grows. I've never heard of some.

Director of
Soccer Operations
Ian Stover

Technical
Director
Toto Schmugge

Director of
Coaching
Chad Deering

Director of
Coaching
Boys John Gall

Director of
Coaching
Girls Johnny Stark

Director
of Administration
Johanna Sanchez

Skills Trainer
Keri Stark

Professional
Staff
Coach
Mike Deaton  

Professional
Staff
Coach  
Paula Duke

Professional
Staff
Coach
Bob Geiger

Professional
Staff
Coach
Ade Harding

Professional
Staff
Coach
Edward Kovarik

Professional
Staff
Coach
Jesse Llamas

Professional
Staff
Coach  
Casey Mays

Professional
Staff
Coach  
Robby Montemayor

tni12001
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by odie1993 7/3/2013, 3:43 pm

Ade Harding was the one and only coach at Texas Longhorns FC. I guess he folded that club into Dallas Rush.
odie1993
odie1993
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sukiakiman 7/3/2013, 5:07 pm

Looks like they are up to 29 teams now. Two top boy teams in 04 Gall and 05 stark.

sukiakiman
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by getafe01 7/4/2013, 11:45 am

sukiakiman wrote:Looks like they are up to 29 teams now.  Two top boy teams in 04 Gall and 05 stark.

These are youth academy teams. At that level, it is all about development and coaching. Time will tell how these two coaches whose sons are on the respective teams are able to develop others. at least one likes to tout their development skills when it was nothing more than given the top teams within the club.
getafe01
getafe01
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShastaTx 7/4/2013, 5:57 pm

Getafe, please enlighten us. Who are you referring to? Yes, they both have sons on the respective teams. I think they are both very good coaches. I am very happy with the coaching we have received.

ShastaTx
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by JJS17 7/4/2013, 10:03 pm

Any of these dallas rush04 teams want a scrimmage game?

JJS17
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maradona 7/5/2013, 8:30 am

ShastaTx wrote:Getafe, please enlighten us. Who are you referring to? Yes, they both have sons on the respective teams. I think they are both very good coaches. I am very happy with the coaching we have received.

Gall probably. cheers

Maradona
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by getafe01 7/5/2013, 8:39 am

Maradona wrote:
ShastaTx wrote:Getafe, please enlighten us. Who are you referring to? Yes, they both have sons on the respective teams. I think they are both very good coaches. I am very happy with the coaching we have received.

Gall probably. cheers

Who says it had to be one! And, as long as your child is happy, who really cares.
getafe01
getafe01
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Impact05 7/19/2013, 11:35 pm

05 TFC Schmugge is now playing under Dallas Rush and I know of one other top 05 boys team will play under their moniker from Solar but I will let them announce their intentions. From what I have seen/heard Dallas Rush is for real................. So far

Impact05
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by allen04 7/20/2013, 1:59 am

^
Welcome to last month. Rolling Eyes 
allen04
allen04
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerXXX 9/3/2013, 6:23 pm

Thought it would be interesting to re-visit this thread. I believe that I see a total of 13 competitive teams (3 are bb) and 19 academy teams (pretty even split of bb/dd). Not a bad start for a club but really time will tell.

I know that the boards also spoke about them building a complex but did not see that on the site. Does anyone know if that is the case?

I would love to hear from some of the teams that went over to see if from a player or parent perspective if anything looks to have changed from current NTX soccer.
SoccerXXX
SoccerXXX
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/4/2013, 12:51 pm

SoccerXXX wrote:Thought it would be interesting to re-visit this thread.  I believe that I see a total of 13 competitive teams (3 are bb) and 19 academy teams (pretty even split of bb/dd).  Not a bad start for a club but really time will tell.  

I know that the boards also spoke about them building a complex but did not see that on the site.  Does anyone know if that is the case?  

I would love to hear from some of the teams that went over to see if from a player or parent perspective if anything looks to have changed from current NTX soccer.
The grass inst greener, most have the same coaches and its going to be more of the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerinsanity 9/4/2013, 2:26 pm

But....that's not what they promised us!bom 
Soccerinsanity
Soccerinsanity
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tni12001 9/4/2013, 2:28 pm

SoccerXXX wrote:Thought it would be interesting to re-visit this thread.  I believe that I see a total of 13 competitive teams (3 are bb) and 19 academy teams (pretty even split of bb/dd).  Not a bad start for a club but really time will tell.  

I know that the boards also spoke about them building a complex but did not see that on the site.  Does anyone know if that is the case?  

Nothing earth shaking yet. But I know the complex continues to be front and center on the club agenda. The addition of the indoor center to the complex plan over the summer appears to have caused a slight reset. I guess securing 60 acres instead of the original 40 has proven to be a little more difficult. That, coupled with the glacial pace at which city planning entity's sometimes operate.

I've personally found the affiliation with the larger international Rush club to have immediate benefits. I've heard a Rush owner at the national level is also an owner in soccer.com. So kit fees and ordering are painless compared to previous experiences. I understand that's a small thing, but worth mentioning as a parent/manager.

I was originally pleased to learn the club plan included adhering to higher training to game ratios. So far, our team has held to that with at least 3 training sessions/week and additional optional supplemental training.

Overall though, aside from the above the jury's still out on what the club brings to the kid's development. Still too early to tell. And to be honest, I don't know how I can make comparisons to other clubs we've not been a part of. Just looking for steady progress in my boy for now.

tni12001
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7