Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING - Page 6 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING

+37
prohibit
pwip
Speedy Gonzales
2good4u
outtabounds
pwrforward
The German
soccerdoc
CLUB31
jimulon6
AllDay12
old soccer dad
bootit
John Terry
afrankw
Aswan
DirtyDave20
tpitty
kurra
mcdribble
Pinknupe
drsoccer
Ibystander
middlewing256
playhard
finish1
wbanul
THE NEEDLE
socmom3
txlongball
arsenalfan
UEFAfan
omega striker
M Patient
go99
ontherightside
Axxman
41 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING - Page 6 Empty Re: ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING

Post by Axxman 5/19/2010, 2:59 pm

Tae Kwon Do class?

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/19/2010, 3:00 pm

now that really is funny, axx you win best post of the day

Back to top Go down

Post by jimulon6 5/19/2010, 3:02 pm

I don't get it--help me I'm slow

jimulon6
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdoc 5/19/2010, 3:30 pm

fastfeet wrote:Playhard love your philisophy , Can't beat the Bandits, so recruit the players and fill their heads with bs about how their 10yr old really needs to develop now so he can go pro, forget about loyalty, fun because we all look back now and say I really wished I would have developed my shot or jumper more as a 10yr old!?!? that would have made the difference. Then jump on here with stupid questions and comments. Where were your posts after they whipped you in the finals a few weeks ago? Oh are you gonna tell me now that those games do not matter, wait tell it really counts kind of thing. Weak!!
I have heard about all I can take about this subject... especially from people who have never been through the process. I want to address a few things:
1. Fact: The Bandits lost two of there top players. Jimmy if you don't agree with that you have been drinking the Club Koolaid to long. Are there other good players on the team??? yes, but two of your top players left.

2. Fact: The person that scored your only goals against the Texans has left. He plays for the Texans now

3. Fact: We played with the Bandits for 5 years and really enjoyed and appreciate all the time we had with the coach and the parents.

4. Fact: We worked with our current team and our new team for over 2 months before we made a decision to move to another coach. It was a tough decision but the right one for my son.
5. Fact: Most of the parents on the team are great people the few that are on this board running there mouths don't even have older children. You don't know what you don't know... Take a vacation from the small pond and see the other 99% of the world. They we will talk...

Disclaimer: No women, children, blind people or kittens were harmed while writing this post....
soccerdoc
soccerdoc
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jimulon6 5/19/2010, 3:35 pm

Oh! Everyone stop! He has spoken.....

jimulon6
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jimulon6 5/19/2010, 3:56 pm

Ok, German Playhard, soccerdoc,axxman, go99, everybody who has chimed in--I'm glad you did. I learned many new things today. My goal was to open a dialogue, then let everyone respond. I simply wanted anyone who reads but does not respond on this thread to see what big club supporters had to say. There are alot of silent readers of this forum. I also wanted them to see what other opinions exist outside big clubs. I have achieved that goal today.I have already been Pm'd by a few, as some of you may have by now. I appreciate that it did not get chippy (yes, kelly, your son is good) So, maybe I and my bb are the ones missing out. Or maybe you and yours. I just haven't enjoyed my first experience on this ride. I'm told it gets even crazier. God have mercy. I see some good in both, but I disagree on the when and the how.

jimulon6
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 5/19/2010, 4:04 pm

I am definately with you on this one. Stay indie as long as you can. His talent will tell you when it's time to leave. I for one hope to see a very strong bandits team next season.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by The German 5/19/2010, 4:13 pm

jimulon6 wrote:Ok, German Playhard, soccerdoc,axxman, go99, everybody who has chimed in--I'm glad you did. I learned many new things today. My goal was to open a dialogue, then let everyone respond. I simply wanted anyone who reads but does not respond on this thread to see what big club supporters had to say. There are alot of silent readers of this forum. I also wanted them to see what other opinions exist outside big clubs. I have achieved that goal today.I have already been Pm'd by a few, as some of you may have by now. I appreciate that it did not get chippy (yes, kelly, your son is good) So, maybe I and my bb are the ones missing out. Or maybe you and yours. I just haven't enjoyed my first experience on this ride. I'm told it gets even crazier. God have mercy. I see some good in both, but I disagree on the when and the how.
One more thing. As long as your son (and you) have fun playing (watching) the sport you are not missing out on anything. For a lot of the kids it's a short ride anyway therefore enjoy as long as it lasts. Life is way too short.
The German
The German
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdoc 5/19/2010, 4:13 pm

jimulon6 wrote:Ok, German Playhard, soccerdoc,axxman, go99, everybody who has chimed in--I'm glad you did. I learned many new things today. My goal was to open a dialogue, then let everyone respond. I simply wanted anyone who reads but does not respond on this thread to see what big club supporters had to say. There are alot of silent readers of this forum. I also wanted them to see what other opinions exist outside big clubs. I have achieved that goal today.I have already been Pm'd by a few, as some of you may have by now. I appreciate that it did not get chippy (yes, kelly, your son is good) So, maybe I and my bb are the ones missing out. Or maybe you and yours. I just haven't enjoyed my first experience on this ride. I'm told it gets even crazier. God have mercy. I see some good in both, but I disagree on the when and the how.

I don't think you are missing out. I think the timing is different for everyone. I would have been more than happy to stay put, but for various reasons it was time for us to move on. Was it hard??? Was it painful??? The answer is it is still very hard and painful. It feels like we were married for 5 years and we are going through a divorce... Hopefully in time everything will feel right again...
I wish nothing but the best for the Bandits... good kids, good parents, good coach!!!
soccerdoc
soccerdoc
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/19/2010, 5:04 pm

"FCD-KABOOM"?????
I'm hearing that there are FCD players frantically searching for new teams. What's happening there?

Back to top Go down

Post by pwrforward 5/19/2010, 7:10 pm

better do a recount! 2 top players or 1?

pwrforward
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by outtabounds 5/19/2010, 9:40 pm

pwrforward wrote:better do a recount! 2 top players or 1?
I hear it's quite a few looking into "other" options. But sometimes it only takes one or two of the top players to leave to cause an entire team to go Kaboom. Too bad. FCD is a great club with some great coaches and a lot to offer. I hope they can turn things around for everyone's sake.

outtabounds
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 5/19/2010, 9:51 pm

the reality is they are making a top team and not everyone can be on it. So kids all thru the ranks are frantically searching for spots.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 5/20/2010, 10:33 am

ontherightside wrote:Alright - this is getting good. We now have the 00s battling it out in a 99 thread.
Where is Smurfie?!?
I'm back to the drawing board. So the 00s are crashing our party? That's karma, the 99 parents have been very unruly and gallavanting all over the board and intruding in everyone's space. I go where Go goes. I'm legit, though. I think I should be allowed to post on 03,02,00, and 99. The only problem is trying to stay awake on the other boreds. That's probably why they chose our forum? ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING - Page 6 Affraid
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 5/20/2010, 10:58 am

The 99's do have the coolest forum on the board. It's because the 99's have the most talent ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING - Page 6 Icon_eek and the parents are the smartest and most well informed. ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING - Page 6 Lol
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by 2good4u 5/20/2010, 11:47 am

so Axx, tell us who will be coaching at the MDT? are you having any guest players?
2good4u
2good4u
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 5/20/2010, 11:59 am

I presume we are talking 99s, since the 00s hijacked our thread and confused things. You know what seems comical to me, is that the drama with the 00s is also with the Texans, is that where it always originates?

Now to your question; Let me first satisfy the lawyers out there (speaking of which, where has Speedy been lately?) by stating that until there is an official announcement and confirmation, everything and anything I say is hearsay and I can not be held to any of it........, lol !

With that, I have heard rumors that we will be co-coached (unless there is a conflict with another team in which case it may be solely "The Milkman") for the MDT. We currently have two confirmed guest players making a roster of 17, but don't be surprised to see a third and final. Now, if you would like to see a schematic of our gameplan, that will cost you dineros. This message will self destruct immediately after reading so re-reading may be hazardous to your health.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 5/20/2010, 12:17 pm

LMAO. another post of the day. Where is speedy btw ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING - Page 6 Icon_question
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by socmom3 5/20/2010, 12:56 pm

Axxman wrote:I presume we are talking 99s, since the 00s hijacked our thread and confused things. You know what seems comical to me, is that the drama with the 00s is also with the Texans, is that where it always originates?

Now to your question; Let me first satisfy the lawyers out there (speaking of which, where has Speedy been lately?) by stating that until there is an official announcement and confirmation, everything and anything I say is hearsay and I can not be held to any of it........, lol !

With that, I have heard rumors that we will be co-coached (unless there is a conflict with another team in which case it may be solely "The Milkman") for the MDT. We currently have two confirmed guest players making a roster of 17, but don't be surprised to see a third and final. Now, if you would like to see a schematic of our gameplan, that will cost you dineros. This message will self destruct immediately after reading so re-reading may be hazardous to your health.

bom bom bom bom
socmom3
socmom3
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 2good4u 5/20/2010, 2:10 pm

well done AXX, it will be great to see how little axx plays w/new coach...I will guess guest players come from teams that are not playing MDT or they quit their team before that? just to follow coach?
2good4u
2good4u
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 5/20/2010, 3:18 pm

Guest players are both from same team and have nothing to do with existing or possible new coach. They were lined up prior to the revival of Elvis.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by arsenalfan 5/20/2010, 3:49 pm

Is it even official that Elvis is going to coach at Andro. And for that fact coach the 99's at Andro. Or is this still all undecided. Funny if alot of people go to Andro with the anticipation that Elvis is the coach and PRESTO. They get someone else. That would be disappointing to some. Comical to others. Maybe it is all a ploy between the Devil and Elvis.

arsenalfan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by wbanul 5/20/2010, 4:00 pm

arsenalfan wrote:Is it even official that Elvis is going to coach at Andro. And for that fact coach the 99's at Andro. Or is this still all undecided. Funny if alot of people go to Andro with the anticipation that Elvis is the coach and PRESTO. They get someone else. That would be disappointing to some. Comical to others. Maybe it is all a ploy between the Devil and Elvis.

I know that Marcio is contracted to be a coach at Andromeda. As Axx mentioned earlier however, there has been no "OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT" for his named teams.
wbanul
wbanul
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdoc 5/20/2010, 4:02 pm

Axxman wrote:
quickfeet wrote:hard to take you serious axxman. people are just saying that you have less politics, more team unity, and coaches actually have a spine and care about the kids. no team is going to be a utopia, however, an independent is several thousand dollars cheaper.
axxman - if andro is such a great place, where are all the great academy teams and why did andro need a $4 million gift?
For starters, I'm not a cheerleader for Andro. They've had their issues up top and haven't done the right thing in the past to pay for those expensive fields. Trust me, that is changing an you will see more top coaches and teams coming over soon. The $4 million gift will just make things easier and now they will not require all the teams and drama to make ends meet. As for the great academy teams, patience your quickness.
Lets get this straight .... AX is the MASCOT..
soccerdoc
soccerdoc
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 5/20/2010, 4:24 pm

I see that the 00 ranks have a comedian in the works......needs polishing, but it's a start. All I want to know is what color your pom poms will be come July?
If you see me running around in the ANDROMAN Suit at the MDT, make sure you say hello, I'll even throw in some comedic material for ya.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 5/20/2010, 5:13 pm

arsenalfan wrote:Is it even official that Elvis is going to coach at Andro. And for that fact coach the 99's at Andro. Or is this still all undecided. Funny if alot of people go to Andro with the anticipation that Elvis is the coach and PRESTO. They get someone else. That would be disappointing to some. Comical to others. Maybe it is all a ploy between the Devil and Elvis.
I know for a fact that the players that showed up at the Andro practice the other day were invited way before Marcio was headed that way but the current coach is bt far no slouch either!
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next