Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING - Page 7 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING

+37
prohibit
pwip
Speedy Gonzales
2good4u
outtabounds
pwrforward
The German
soccerdoc
CLUB31
jimulon6
AllDay12
old soccer dad
bootit
John Terry
afrankw
Aswan
DirtyDave20
tpitty
kurra
mcdribble
Pinknupe
drsoccer
Ibystander
middlewing256
playhard
finish1
wbanul
THE NEEDLE
socmom3
txlongball
arsenalfan
UEFAfan
omega striker
M Patient
go99
ontherightside
Axxman
41 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING - Page 7 Empty Re: ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING

Post by omega striker 5/20/2010, 5:13 pm

arsenalfan wrote:Is it even official that Elvis is going to coach at Andro. And for that fact coach the 99's at Andro. Or is this still all undecided. Funny if alot of people go to Andro with the anticipation that Elvis is the coach and PRESTO. They get someone else. That would be disappointing to some. Comical to others. Maybe it is all a ploy between the Devil and Elvis.
I know for a fact that the players that showed up at the Andro practice the other day were invited way before Marcio was headed that way but the current coach is bt far no slouch either!

omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdoc 5/21/2010, 7:58 am

Axxman wrote:I see that the 00 ranks have a comedian in the works......needs polishing, but it's a start. All I want to know is what color your pom poms will be come July?
If you see me running around in the ANDROMAN Suit at the MDT, make sure you say hello, I'll even throw in some comedic material for ya.

Undecided ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING - Page 7 Icon_bounce
soccerdoc
soccerdoc
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 5/21/2010, 10:44 am

Axxman wrote:I presume we are talking 99s, since the 00s hijacked our thread and confused things. You know what seems comical to me, is that the drama with the 00s is also with the Texans, is that where it always originates?

Now to your question; Let me first satisfy the lawyers out there (speaking of which, where has Speedy been lately?) by stating that until there is an official announcement and confirmation, everything and anything I say is hearsay and I can not be held to any of it........, lol !

With that, I have heard rumors that we will be co-coached (unless there is a conflict with another team in which case it may be solely "The Milkman") for the MDT. We currently have two confirmed guest players making a roster of 17, but don't be surprised to see a third and final. Now, if you would like to see a schematic of our gameplan, that will cost you dineros. This message will self destruct immediately after reading so re-reading may be hazardous to your health.
Awww! You guys miss me. I've been around. Just not as much and haven't posted in a while.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 5/21/2010, 11:54 am

I wouldn't go that far, but glad to know you're alive and kicking.

FYI, Andromeda will soon be featured in the "Got Milk" commercials.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 5/21/2010, 12:45 pm

Axxman wrote:I wouldn't go that far, but glad to know you're alive and kicking.

Wow! Big cash influx, super-savior coaches, and endorsements. Do you need a good lawyer to negotiate these mega deals or are you guys going pro se (that means representing yourself and we all know what they say about those who represent themselves). Andro is unstoppable now.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 6/1/2010, 10:08 am

Speedy Gonzales wrote:
Axxman wrote:I wouldn't go that far, but glad to know you're alive and kicking.

Wow! Big cash influx, super-savior coaches, and endorsements. Do you need a good lawyer to negotiate these mega deals or are you guys going pro se (that means representing yourself and we all know what they say about those who represent themselves). Andro is unstoppable now.
You never took me up on the offer for a good lawyer to help out with these mega deals. Judging by your results this past weekend, the money, coaches and players begging to play for you hasn't helped--yet. Maybe if you had a good lawyer, the results would have been better, quicker.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 6/1/2010, 10:12 am

I think the andro thing will sort itself out. Lot's of nervous kids and parents. The dust will settle and a squad will come into the picture in time for the special one to begin his work. Kudos to andro in attempting to make a difference in soccer. I hope andro and FCD don't just join the texans on the darkside. We will see by next season I guess. Hey axx when is the special ones camp?
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 6/1/2010, 10:45 am

There are a couple camps slated but I haven't heard just yet if ML will be running them. I'll find out and will let you know.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/1/2010, 11:13 am

"You never took me up on the offer for a good lawyer to help out with these mega deals. Judging by your results this past weekend, the money, coaches and players begging to play for you hasn't helped--yet. Maybe if you had a good lawyer, the results would have been better, quicker."
Speedy....Andro was able to get a $4million cash infusion, I think they probably already have a good attorney that worked the deal for them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 6/1/2010, 11:21 am

Yes, a tax attorney. But we need Speedy to protect us from all other evils and help make our teams better.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 6/1/2010, 11:30 am

whyme wrote:"You never took me up on the offer for a good lawyer to help out with these mega deals. Judging by your results this past weekend, the money, coaches and players begging to play for you hasn't helped--yet. Maybe if you had a good lawyer, the results would have been better, quicker."
Speedy....Andro was able to get a $4million cash infusion, I think they probably already have a good attorney that worked the deal for them?
Wow, obviously another failed attempt at humor on my part. I was joking. I have been accused many times on this site of being an ambulance chaser as reflected by my (also comical) choice of avatar. This post was an attempt on my part to perpetuate that sleazy, slimy, money chasing, soliciting, predatory, albeit innacurate, stereotype. If you thought I was serious, you really need to get out more, or at least work on your own sense of humor and recognition of sarcasm. Next time, I'll warn everyone when I'm attempting humor for the slower learners in the group, like you.

P.S. for those of you who have inquired where I've been, I'M BACK, and with a vengeance.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 6/1/2010, 6:17 pm

Speedy Gonzales wrote:
whyme wrote:"You never took me up on the offer for a good lawyer to help out with these mega deals. Judging by your results this past weekend, the money, coaches and players begging to play for you hasn't helped--yet. Maybe if you had a good lawyer, the results would have been better, quicker."
Wow, obviously another failed attempt at humor on my part. I was joking. I have been accused many times on this site of being an ambulance chaser as reflected by my (also comical) choice of avatar. This post was an attempt on my part to perpetuate that sleazy, slimy, money chasing, soliciting, predatory, albeit innacurate, stereotype. If you thought I was serious, you really need to get out more, or at least work on your own sense of humor and recognition of sarcasm. Next time, I'll warn everyone when I'm attempting humor for the slower learners in the group, like you.

P.S. for those of you who have inquired where I've been, I'M BACK, and with a vengeance.

Good for us. Wait. Yawn. Stretch. Scratch. What were you saying? Something about your bad back and a good lawyer. I always thought it was the other way around. Huh. Who knew?
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 6/1/2010, 11:49 pm

finish1 wrote:
Good for us. Wait. Yawn. Stretch. Scratch. What were you saying? Something about your bad back and a good lawyer. I always thought it was the other way around. Huh. Who knew?
WARNING TO THE SLOW LEARNERS LIKE WHYME AND FINISH1: THE FOLLOWING IS AN ATTEMPT AT HUMOR.
Everyone hates us until they need us because they get caught driving drunk on the way home from the Andro training facility.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 6/2/2010, 7:00 am

Speedy Gonzales wrote:
finish1 wrote:
WARNING TO THE SLOW LEARNERS LIKE WHYME AND FINISH1: THE FOLLOWING IS AN ATTEMPT AT HUMOR.
Everyone hates us until they need us because they get caught driving drunk on the way home from the Andro training facility.

Wow. Speedy, you are so funny. Your comic timing is spacious and your one liners are ringers. All you need is a microphone and a stage. I recommend you take your show and hit the road!
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 6/2/2010, 9:40 am

finish1 wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
finish1 wrote:

Wow. Speedy, you are so funny. Your comic timing is spacious and your one liners are ringers. All you need is a microphone and a stage. I recommend you take your show and hit the road!
Your arrogance and "I'm smarter than everyone else on this website" attitude is really annoying. You don't have to think I'm funny. I don't really care. It was really a back and forth between Axx and me so why you stuck your nose in I don't really know except that it is right on par with your "look how smart I am" mentality.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/2/2010, 9:46 am

So you can call me a "slow learner" and it's okay, but if he says your joke wasn't funny, he's "arrogant?" After all, you did specifically address the sarcastic comment to us
If you want to talk only with Axx, there's a PM button for that---if not, you're talking to us all. I know you've been writing on this forum for a while now, but it's still a "public" forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 6/2/2010, 9:54 am

whyme wrote:So you can call me a "slow learner" and it's okay, but if he says your joke wasn't funny, he's "arrogant?" After all, you did specifically address the sarcastic comment to us
If you want to talk only with Axx, there's a PM button for that---if not, you're talking to us all. I know you've been writing on this forum for a while now, but it's still a "public" forum.
He's not arrogant because he doesn't think I'm funny. He's arrogant based on a majority of his 453 posts. Does it hurt your feelings that I called you "slow"? I'm sorry. I couldn't care less what you or Finish1 thinks of me.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/2/2010, 10:03 am

Just keep telling yourself that, over and over. "It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks of me."

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 6/2/2010, 10:07 am

Well I got the joke and we like you speedy. You bring some interest and fire to the boards. Somebody not so afraid of what people will think or what they will say or how small the soccer world is that you will actually say something.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 6/2/2010, 10:11 am

whyme wrote:Just keep telling yourself that, over and over. "It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks of me."
It certainly doesn't matter what you or anyone else on this board thinks of me.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 6/2/2010, 10:24 am

BTW axx. When is andro going to set it's final team? BB doesn't even have a team to play on yet.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 6/2/2010, 10:28 am

I'm still laughing! That speedy pop is one funny guy. The more he posts, the funnier het gets! Woo hoo!
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 6/2/2010, 10:33 am

Lol. yes but as soon as he pulls another disappearing act we will all be asking "where is speedy"
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 6/2/2010, 10:35 am

Who is speedy?
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 6/2/2010, 10:49 am

go99 wrote:BTW axx. When is andro going to set it's final team? BB doesn't even have a team to play on yet.

You know the routine. Practice/tryouts again tonite and tomorrow and then Saturday morning. On Saturday, kids will be getting talked to, you know, for better or for worse. Then they always leave a couple spots open in case Messi happens to stumble on to facilities prior to signing.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 6/2/2010, 10:56 am

interesting. So maybe many of the team will be mostly set by the end of the week with maybe a small amount of movement after that.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next